[OOC] Pretty Pretty Slaughter

There it is kids. The call to voice chat. We've heard how that one goes so like. Nah. I'm good personally. You only have to yell at one high school girl for word to get around enough that we don't really wanna go for that. If you're so done arguing maybe just make the edits. Easy solution.

Alright, I'm going to jump in. Though I only know of this rp through Iwaku, I do have something to say. Talk it out via voice chat. Being bitter about this and not talking will not help. If you talk, you can truly convey your anger and hurt over all this. Words can only convey so much through a screen. But the people on all sides conveying their opinions through voice? Then it would be a bit more powerful to get the point across. Show that anger, that hurt. And I think you all will come to a bit of an understanding. From what I've seen so far, it's a bit awkward (Which can be a bit of an understatement idk) but I do feel if you all talk voice to voice...then you'll all see who everyone truly is. Um, sorry for butting in like this, I really am watching I'm just not saying anything, let me observe.

@SadistPoet
What's wrong with resolving this through text? You're the one not cooperating by skirting around what we're saying.

Also, you literally just stated why doing voice chat would be a bad idea. I won't deny that we're feeling very emotional about this. Which is why doing voice chat would be counterproductive towards resolving this issue, because we'd just be overwhelmed by our emotions and wouldn't be able to actually talk about anything. I think this applies for both sides, so maybe it'd be a better idea for you to ditch the voice chat idea and sort out your own emotions through carefully thought out posts.

A high-school girl who thinks a good prank is doxxing someone. Then I forgave them and wanted them back with us.

Quit twisting the story.

@chaosheart13
You have a good point, but as Loli (or serpentine on iwaku) have said, Sadist once screamed at one of the gen 1 roleplayers until she was at the point of tears over a conflict. Again, it would be counterproductive.

EDIT: after the girl told us the full story behind the prank, some of the fault lied in Sadist as well.

@chaosheart13
You have a good point, but as Loli (or serpentine on iwaku) have said, Sadist once screamed at one of the gen 1 roleplayers until she was at the point of tears over a conflict. Again, it would be counterproductive.

Ah, I see. Alright, honestly I'm still observing so I'll keep quiet unless I think I can have a good opinion. I don't know what to do admittedly but I do want to see everything resolved peacefully.

Again, omitting that they doxxed me and sold out all of our memories and experiences to some random guy as a prank. Imagine not being angry over that... everyone is forgetting the part where I led the charge to forgive and forget that she did that. Hell, she is also forgetting the part where I apologized about it.

Edit: If you guys are so afraid of me screaming at you (which I was not planning on it) then I swear I will not. If anything I am more likely to... uh... cry

@chaosheart13
I'm honestly sorry that you have feel... awkward? Conflicted? About all this. Honestly, if you and the others want to do the rp, go for it. We're by no means trying to stop this rp from happening, just hoping to get the gen 1 elimination methods off. I hope we can come to a resolution as well.

@chaosheart13
I'm honestly sorry that you have feel... awkward? Conflicted? About all this. Honestly, if you and the others want to do the rp, go for it. We're by no means trying to stop this rp from happening, just hoping to get the gen 1 elimination methods off. I hope we can come to a resolution as well.

Oh no, it's fine! I just want all sides to be happy right now, and for a compromise to be reached. I hope everything will be alright and you all will heal from whatever scars you have.

You also made her hella uncomfortable so like. The tactic she chose wasn't good but neither was trying to make a 15 year old your "waifu".

Maybe if more people thought like chaosheart13 here then this would be more productive. Why can't we heal from this? Reach closure...? I know shitty things happened (and you guys keep pulling out more and more random things without proper context) but do you ever remember anything good? I was really nice to everyone... :(

Edit: Okay and? Why did she keep pestering me with constant messages? She lied about her age if that information is true..

I mean talking shit about other members in 1 on 1 wasn't really nice but whatever floats your boat bud

Oh and agreeing with it too? Okay Loli...

Instead of being like "Yes I agree" you could always be like "You shouldn't say that"

Okay you all are just throwing barbed words at each other without doing much thinking. Hoooooo. Imma bash for that but in any case, I am calm for a reason. I want to see all sides. But so far, what I'm seeing for a couple is that they are stubbornly sticking to their OWN side without LISTENING to the other person and just using ME or SOMEONE ELSE as a cover up. So. Please don't. Y'all. Okay?

Reactions: SadistPoet
@chaosheart13

Ah, I see. Alright, honestly I'm still observing so I'll keep quiet unless I think I can have a good opinion. I don't know what to do admittedly but I do want to see everything resolved peacefully.

I'm sorry for the drama. This possibly won't resolve peacefully ha ha. But I'm sorry to have you all involved, and us childishly bashing forward and backward like this. As long as you're not underage or doesn't appeal to his interest, it's really all good. He will be nice, as he say, just like he was when he asked for pictures. I'm sure the roleplay would be fun, we're sorry for the interference.

Anyway, we're straying off the points. Let's leave all that aside. Past drama stay past drama. Let's focus on the ownership to our characters.

Character names? Ours. 100%
Personality? Ours. 100%
Appearance description? Ours. 100%
Background story, excluding the mentions of the Pretty Pretty Tower and Francesca Turner? Ours. So I'd say 95% is ours?
Powers? We came up with them. Ours. 100% (For example, would you have known that Cleo would have explosive powers? No, because I came up with it. So it is my idea.)
Mutation? Let's give that to you, although we came up with what the mutations will be. 50% then?

That's 92%. You can have the rest 8% of our characters. Do whatever you like with their left ventricles. Note that this calculation, as you asked for, is done without the argument that you created the roleplay so our characters are your property, because we all know that doesn't make sense. As we all understand.

Anything 100% should not be included in your Elimination Methods as we have whole rights over them. That includes any parts of the background stories that are not Francesca and Pretty Pretty Tower related.

Let's end up with a negotiation. You can include how you punish "Gen 1 girls" as general Elimination methods of what could happen to them. Erase our OCs names and details, just keep it as elimination methods. Since the elimination method is based on our powers, I believe that made up the rest 8% you could own. I guess we can give you that? I think this is pretty fair.

Reactions: Kitt
@chaosheart13

I'm sorry for the drama. This possibly won't resolve peacefully ha ha. But I'm sorry to have you all involved, and us childishly bashing forward and backward like this. As long as you're not underage or doesn't appeal to his interest, it's really all good. He will be nice, as he say, just like he was when he asked for pictures. I'm sure the roleplay would be fun, we're sorry for the interference.

Don't worry! Again, just observing and only jumping in when I think I can do a thing. Not sure tbh lol. But I'll just watch for now.

@Serpentine Jealous Female Spirit @TheCowards @SirBlackCat and anyone else, I understand there's bad blood between you guys, but this is the public OOC thread of a roleplay. Please stop arguing, and send in reports about your characters, along with any additional information you wish to provide. I assure you that Iwaku takes plagiarism very seriously, and the issue will be properly addressed. Please involve the staff and let us do our jobs without disturbing the rest of the forum.

@SadistPoet I understand this is an emotional matter and it's hard to not respond, but please do your part and also stop responding.

Can we clean this thread up of all that argument?

Okay, I didn't sign up for all this drama. @SadistPoet, I'm leaving this RP. Please remove all mention of my character from the game. I expressly withdraw all permission to use my IP.