[OOC] Pretty Pretty Slaughter

Ellie's elimination method is up. You can find it under Pretty Protector's gen 2

EDIT: Just a note to everyone - the elimination methods are written in-character by an unknown figure. Your characters are not aware of them, but they can be found through RP.

Oh yeah, Ellie would completely fall for that.

More questions ehhhh
Are magiphages presented at birth or do they appear/grow after someone becomes a magical girl?
If a psychic girl becomes a magical girl, would their psychic powers receive a boost or would it just be over written by the magical girl powers?

More questions ehhhh
Are magiphages presented at birth or do they appear/grow after someone becomes a magical girl?
If a psychic girl becomes a magical girl, would their psychic powers receive a boost or would it just be over written by the magical girl powers?

Great questions!

Magiaphages only began to grow in girls after they become a magical girl. The process is not painful and happens seemingly over-night (The average magical girl does not know that organ is inside them).

A psychic would receive a boost to their powers in-addition to having new magical girl powers. If you are interested in making a psychic then this information will be relevant. Psychics in PPS can only effect mammals with an average to above average amount of "psidicides" in their brain. A psychic's set of powers can only effect the minds of others and cannot alter the physical world (example: moving stuff, teleporting objects, projecting bolts of lightening) instead psionic power effects the mind and body of an individual.

Psychic powers can disrupt a heartbeat, cause hallucinations, generate false-memories, and if you are a VERY powerful psychic - induce spontaneous combustion.

Sorry for the tangent... thought it was relevant because psychics are being brought up. You can make a psychic magical girl if you want.

"Makes you wonder what happened to gen 1"
Maybe I can help with that. :))))
Might have something to do with the group as a whole disbanding because SOMEONE (like, the OP, maybe) using the connections he formed via discord to hit on multiple girls and solicit sexual pictures from them. Oh, and did I mention that they are underage and he is very much not? Because that's what happened to gen 1.
I can't stop you from using your rp to bait young girls, but you damn well better take our girls out of your lore. We aren't here to support that.
Much love, sadist.
-Loli

Also don't track me down on Facebook to harass me again. That was pretty shite.

EDIT: If anyone has further questions shoot me a PM. I'll shoot you my discord.

Last edited by a moderator:
@chaosheart13 @Cresion Breezes @Justin @Ariel @Zarko Straadi and whoever else was interested in this rp.
To add on to the previous post, SadistPoet created the same rp on another site, and "gen 1" joined the rp but disbanded for reasons already stated. Also, none of the gen 1 role players ever gave him permission to use our characters in this iwaku version of pps. Might just want to keep this in mind if you all are still considering roleplaying with this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Loli and... Kitt? Maybe? That is my guess. I will assume "TheCowards" is Kitt considering you two were good friends. If not, then whatever...

All of you were great friends - my best friends in-fact. I am never going to back-off on that belief. I still have fond memories of looking forward to talking with all of you, or hurrying home to play League with you Loli. I wish I could make things right truly wish I could. I am not going to write any crazy things you guys can meme off of more.

What I really want you guys to know is that I will never entertain a situation like that ever again. Yes, I could argue and share what I feel the truth is, but that does not matter. The issue was the situation itself.

Life has been hard since then. I think about hurting myself a lot. Tried to get therapy but was denied. What you guys did not see is that you guys were a substitution for a lot of things I was missing in my life. Friends, conversation, and so on. Sometimes I can't believe I lost everyone like that instantly. Hell, I still dream about having all of you around. All of you meant a lot to me. In the end all of these horrible feelings are my own fault.

Anyways, hope you guys have a good Christmas. Book is making good progress Loli... guess this experience is kinda feeding into my writing?

I'll try to remember the good times though...

sorry I let everyone down

sadist u should know my balls are big enough for me to reply from my own account

also, to the observation deck: sadist is REAL GOOD at making u pity him. he knows what he did. my pms r open if yall wanna know about my personal experiences with him and his idea of appropriate conduct with a 17 year old girl

Okay, I am not going to fight back against that. No winning here.

Kitt... I hope everything is going well for you.

Hey @SadistPoet, Silver here. May you kindly take down our elimination methods from the lore? It is not our decision what these Gen 2 roleplayers want to do with you and this roleplay after the information, but your Gen 1 elimination methods include our characters and their information that we worked hard to create (and thus have the rights to)--which were now used without our permission. We would like it for you to remove them. Gen 2 Elimination Methods should be enough alone for this roleplay "reboot."

Thank you!

You know, that is how you ask for something to be done, but no. You are a nice person Silver and that is what I always liked about you.

I worked the hardest out of all of you. Balancing constant replies, school, keeping up with you guys, and so on. I made all of the fundamentals you guys utilized to create characters which became part of this roleplays universe. The elimination methods were MY doing and MY writing.

EDIT: That is where I draw the line. This is all I have and I am not going to compromise it.

Bruh the least you could do is like. Change names and details. That's our IP and those characters were important to us. Then you utilized them to do shitty things. So understand that we really don't want them associated with you. I don't really give a damn what you sacrificed or how much balancing you did. Y'all kinda threw yourself off that tightrope. Silver asked nicely. I don't really have that in me anymore. Maybe that makes me a "scheming coward" or some shit but whatever. The girls deserved better than being instruments in you throwing yourself a pity party after you fucked up.

@SadistPoet Yes, you did create the fundamentals, and no one denied that you wrote the elimination methods. But that doesn't change the fact that WE created those characters, their personalities, their backgrounds. You're speaking as though them being once part of pps means that you own them entirely, which you don't. Including them in any form in your roleplay is still infringing on our ownership of our characters.

Well I am glad we are all here for an unholy reunion. Glad to see you all are still friends.

EDIT: I am not going to argue copyright law other than simply stating that none of the characters have copyright, plus in creating those characters you did use assets that were of my IP. The question now is what percentage is mine and what percentage is yours.

If anything, this shows how good things were because of this awesome turnout.

@SadistPoet
Yes, we're still great friends. But you're not addressing what I said about our ownership.

Just as you draw the line at the elimination methods, our ownership of our characters is also where we draw the line. We were more than content to leave you alone for the most part on this site just to give you a chance to redeem yourself and to build on this roleplay, because we can at least respect your dedication and the fact that you created a good roleplay. Evidently this respect isn't reciprocated. But the fact that you shamelessly carried our characters over to this roleplay and refused to respect OUR creations still remains. It's clear that while you're a great writer, you lack the decency to properly address the problems we're bringing up to you.

Yeah the RP was good. Almost like it was carried as a community. A community which now wants our request to not have our characters involved in the storyline respected.

I would not deny that the elimination methods were your writing, and that your setting allowed us to create the characters. You are ultimately a great admin, writer, and roleplayer, and you came up with those. But the characters ultimately are our creations that we have the rights to, a property we own, and it did not become yours. Unless you are saying that by joining your roleplay, what we made is now your property--which I hope you are logical enough to think that is not true---using our characters, settings, backgrounds, and including them without our permission is considered copyright infringement, because even with proper credits you are using something from other people that you are not given the rights to use in your own creation.

If you actually (to my surprise) think you own our characters----I'm glad you are willing to admit that what happened is your fault. And admitting it also means to give back what was never yours.

Please remove our OCs' names, background, setting, and anything that you know we created from your Elimination Methods. Keep what is yours, yours, and erase anything that's not yours. You are free to write up anything else in place of them. That's really all what we're asking for. Maybe even think of it as a way to show some respect after what happened. We do have the ownership to them, after all.

None of us like to drag this out, neither come in contact with you again. We wanted it to stay as a past drama, I'm sure you do too. So please do as we have asked for, as you have nothing to lose from it either. Thank you, again!

@SadistPoet

The "assets" of yours that we used in our characters for the most part only involved Pretty and the corruption stuff. Personality? We came up with them. Background? Take out the stuff about hearing Pretty's voice and becoming magical girls, and the majority of their backgrounds would still be ours. Their magic? First off, we thought of their powers on our own, because you didn't give us a limit or guideline to what they could do, besides not being overpowered. Secondly, there are plenty of roleplays out there with magic components. We didn't need your magical girl asset or lore for them to wield magic. So yeah, that part is still ours.

If you actually assisted us in creating any part of our characters that didn't involve Pretty or magical girls, do let us know. Then we can talk about what "percentage" of our characters you own.

I am not going to argue this on here anymore. Want to resolve this? Quit hiding behind a keyboard and let's talk using our voices. Let's see how much your neatly written paragraphs hold up when you have to deal with actual emotion.

Here is a neat little discord. I will be waiting. Overwhelming me with multiple walls of text on here is not getting anywhere.