FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Questions, jokes, memes, and so on belong here.

Oh no, time to meme.

Also tbh I want my magical girl to have a male Fate/Grand Order appearance but is still biologically a girl...just looks boyish and then CONFUSION.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last group I had in this setting really loved their memes.

Questions, jokes, memes, and so on belong here.

You can use a face-claim that is a androgynous looking male (must pass convincingly as female). Male "magical girls" are possible but are an entire other circumstance that will be explored at a later date.

Ok two questions after reading the CS page:
I understand that we're not allowed time-based powers, where would clairvoyance/precognition fall under that rule? Would it or some variation of it be allowed?
Would it be ok for a character to crossdress/pretend to be male in her normal human life due to backstory reasons?

I understand that we're not allowed time-based powers, where would clairvoyance/precognition fall under that rule? Would it or some variation of it be allowed?
Would it be ok for a character to crossdress/pretend to be male in her normal human life due to backstory reasons?

I mean/...technically my magical girl's magical form looks a bit like a guy...but is a girl. Definitely a girl. It's just the hair that shows but yeah I kinda wanna know this too this should be interesting.

The precognition based power is not in violation of that rule. It only applies to physically traveling back and forth through time or to other alternate dimensions. So yeah, go wild with your current idea.

I am fine with crossdressing in the human form. Can the magical girl form be distinctly feminine as to contrast with their crossdressing human form? It would create an interesting divide between the two forms.

What's the general age range for MGs?

Reactions: Ariel
@Ariel

Awesome character! I really like her. I'll work on her entry into the elimination database this week.

The precognition based power is not in violation of that rule. It only applies to physically traveling back and forth through time or to other alternate dimensions. So yeah, go wild with your current idea.

I am fine with crossdressing in the human form. Can the magical girl form be distinctly feminine as to contrast with their crossdressing human form? It would create an interesting divide between the two forms.
Well, she would be more feminine (like obviously a girl, compared to her normal form where people can mistake her for a guy), but the contrast won't only be in the masculinity/femininity aspect.

Well, she would be more feminine (like obviously a girl, compared to her normal form where people can mistake her for a guy), but the contrast won't only be in the masculinity/femininity aspect.
What other contrast are you looking to make? I am curious.

@Ariel

Awesome character! I really like her. I'll work on her entry into the elimination database this week.

Thanks! I had fun writing her up, and I think she'll be fun to write and for others to bounce off as well. These games tend to attract some dark/grim types, so I wanted to do a ray of sunshine (literally) who could offer a bit of contrast.

I'll be reading this over some more later but definitely interested in this.

Reactions: SadistPoet
I'll be reading this over some more later but definitely interested in this.
I am glad you are interested and look forward to RPing with you.

@Ariel

Thanks! I had fun writing her up, and I think she'll be fun to write and for others to bounce off as well. These games tend to attract some dark/grim types, so I wanted to do a ray of sunshine (literally) who could offer a bit of contrast.

Ellie's elimination method is up. You can find it under Pretty Protector's gen 2

EDIT: Just a note to everyone - the elimination methods are written in-character by an unknown figure. Your characters are not aware of them, but they can be found through RP.

...The elimination methods and containment methods scare me.

What other contrast are you looking to make? I am curious.

Color is one, personality also changes because anonymity is one hell of a drug, decently dramatic thematic change, basically it's the type of transformation that would make people be like "didn't expect someone who comes from this type of background to turn into something like that".

• Creative
Reactions: SadistPoet