Oni and the Maiden

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ban: fox Sin of Greed

Alright so i have a Few rough idea's for this Rp iv been wanting to do, It nothing much but if anyone wants to put there Idea out there for this Rp I welcome The first one is A Oni comes to her village and makes chaos of her towns people by killing a few live stock and takes down some building has for years he been doing this until the elder of the village begs him to stop and your character says that he will but if only they give him the most beautiful maiden to marry him.

And the other one is A Oni come to her village to take the sweet Sake that they make for the holiday but he docent just do that he destroys a few things as well so the elder (or someone else) tell him they would do anything for him to stop and he tells them to send sake to this place in the woods everyday and to keep giving him sake and if they form a group to kill him or anything they may hurt him he will come back and kill everyone So they send the sake makers daughter to send the sake because of how beautiful she is. he wouldn't her a cutey like her.

Now want the story to be a kinda Inuasha like story i want to it to be a love story i want to build the romance.

Last edited:
Does it have to be a male Oni?

Seeing as nobody else claimed this I shall I like the first option where he asks for the most beautiful girl to marry him PM me please so we can discuss this further :)

Status
Not open for further replies.