Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy (Modern, Medieval or High), Historical
3665f269a9876b8e11c8d240929f0d4d.jpg

Welcome To My Garden
sprouts_divider_by_kawiko-d68b51e.png

Hello there! My name is Creme, and I'm a twenty-two-year-old writer from the PNW. I have been roleplaying through many sites, shifting my focus from Fanfiction.Net to Wattpad before settling in on Discord, so I decided to try my hand at some sites, such as Iwaku. I am a semi-literate writer trying to get back into literate writing due to falling out of habit due to a tedious and emotionally exhausting job. I am presently in school full-time, work part-time, and have other roleplay partners, but I have a Trello that will allow you to keep up to date with my progress.

d9ru5l2-8f046269-189f-424c-9910-e9c8be5f3dfb.gif

About me⊹ . ✧
▹ I'm twenty-two, so I am most comfortable with writing those in my age range of 19-25, and if you are 25+, I am comfortable with you as long as I am not treated like a child.
▹ I'm demisexual & biromantic and am accepting of everyone, but I will preface I am cis-fem, so if you are uncomfortable with me, then I understand.
▹ I'm currently at school, studying English to become a high-school teacher, although I'm usually pretty active, despite that.
▹ I live in the PNW and operate in the PST time zone.
▹ I am an out-of-practice writer, but literate with my replies spanning to 2-4 paragraphs that will result in periods between, with it potentially being one reply per week, per partner. Hence, if that is not your pace, I apologize but find a different partner.
▹ I like sprawling, well-developed worlds and plots, and I love when we both have a particular idea or craving going into the story
▹ I am open to roleplaying off-site as I am more comfortable in that realm, but I am also open to roleplaying on-site and seeing how it goes from here.
▹ I also enjoy ooc conversation and would like to be an element of our roleplay as it keeps my interest present, especially when the roleplay reaches a lull.

· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
da5ioh0-e0c880ad-8965-405a-a3d5-422265bd54dc.gif

My Current Roleplay Wants
( my big bad list of cravings )
Pairings :
Fantasy-based

- Royal x Knight/Personal Guard
- Royal x Royal
Arranged Marriage, Forbidden romance between warring countries, etc.
- Royal x Common Citzen
Royal in-disguise visiting town, servant and a royal, etc.
- Royal x Tutor (Barbie: Princess and the Pauper influence)
General Dynamics
- Enemies/Rivals to Lovers
Hero x Villian, Assassin x Target, Rival Spies, Competing School Students, etc.
- Hunter x Prey
Witch x Witch-Hunter, Werewolf x Werewolf Hunter, Vamp x Vamp Hunter, Wolf x Deer shifters, etc.
- Friends to Lovers
Classic Childhood, Friends who lose touch, Friends who negatively fall out and then meet again, Best-friend's sibling
- Forbidden Romance
Human x Supernatural, Vampire x Werewolf, etc.

· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
⌌┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┊.˚ All the extras! ༘

⌎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

˚ ·

* ˚ ✦
I enjoy dark themes and angst in my role-plays! I want to feel and be sobbing by the end of a truly emotional scene. I like rich interpersonal relationships and character conflicts, but I also love the soft underside of dark relationships. I have no specific triggers, but I will entirely respect yours. Thank you so much for reading this far, and if you're interested, please don't be shy and PM me! I'd love to hear your ideas!