FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
We live in the world of the manga/anime one punch man. You would be playing a hero, at least B class, less than S. The Hero association has been getting reports of the Seafolk's return in J city, however since there is no actual evidence of any activity, they are not taking the reports very seriously, however, the worry that the Hero Association isn't doing anything has caused them to send your character to J City to investigate, and to assauge the worries of the people.

I will be playing Christopher Reidinger, a psychic who pales in comparison to Blizzard in telekinesis, but has extraordinary telepathic abilities. He works for a pharmaceutical company, finding individuals for human test trials. He runs a turtle rescue in his spare time, preventing baby turtles from getting eaten before they make it to the ocean, and helping with various injured turtles. The reports are due to his pet, Jameson, a baby turtle that he wasn't in time to stop from getting attacked, but managed to save, going through a monster-like transformation in an effort to be able to give Chris full companionship.

The RP will start with your arrival in J city, and finding Chris, and we will go from there.

EDIT: Please either send me a sample of your writing or a link to one of the RPs you are in.

Last edited:
I'm willing to do this.

Sorry I didn't initially include this request, but can you send me a writing sample?

I prefer multiple paragraphs, mostly for content reasons, quality matters, but that doesn't mean quantity doesn't

I'll send the sample through pm.

Still searching

Status
Not open for further replies.