One Piece: A New Beginning

"Demon Queen that's a rather odd name," Takuto thought still listening in on the conversation. The only thing that really matters to him is that woman did indeed turn out to be the captain of that mysterious ship after all. He almost walked out to introduce himself until this strange silver - haired man opened his mouth to speak bringing up some rather good points about the pirate world he had read about. He kept a hand upon his blade just in case something happened between them that require him to step in rather quickly to help this "Demon Queen" seeing as she was his only way off the island. "I get this strange feeling that maybe these two have more to them than meets the eye...i'll just watch for now."

"Demon Queen Vera, eh? Bold name, not one commonly spoken either."

The name had crossed the discussions Alexei had heard while serving other crews. A mysterious figure, cloaked and masked, and anything certain stopped there. Stories flew and spun when a man knew just enough to get himself into trouble by trying to sound like he knew precisely what he was talking about. Even gender had been argued at some point, despite the title being fairly obvious indicator of that little trait. So finding one that claims themselves to be such a figure, and matching what little he knew about the name and its owner, made for interesting ideas and conclusions. He had spoken from the roof, standing up fully and brushing some dust off his coat before stepping off the roof like it was merely a step down a stairwell instead of a much longer fall. Nearing the ground, smoke coalesced to cushion his landing, before fading like it had merely just been an odd phenomenon. Anyone who knew better would indeed see it as different than luck, but folks tended to not realize such things. He kept his focus level on her face vice allowing his vision to wander, while his peripheral vision and hearing would help with the other unknowns present right now. Loud and boisterous was either arrogant or had a borderline unhealthy amount of faith in himself, while white hair was rather critical of anyone involved, citing a lack of having ever heard of Vera a reason, although he had not said as much. He said little else for now, taking in the rather unique group that had followed her out obviously (And not so obviously) but beyond that he kept his peace for now, to gauge how the others would react to the situation at hand.

Lorelei froze at the man's inquiry as to what she was doing. She didn't get a chance to respond as the woman spoke, claiming herself the captain of the beautiful ship that she had wanted to run her hands all over. The man called her orange skin out, making the young woman hide into her cloak deeper. She listened to the men speak, wanting nothing to do with this. She glared at the man who called attention to her different skin color. She was wearing a cloak for a reason! He dared try to berate others on drawing unwanted attention when he himself had drawn unnecessary attention to her.

However, by a stroke of luck or some other force Lorelei was overlooked for the most part. It seemed that the small, older man and the git, as she was now calling the man who called her out, were having a stand off of sorts, trying to outdo the other. This was her chance. She could slip away while they were distracted and not focused on her. Maybe she could stow away in that beautiful ship until her next stop.

Her next actions surprised even herself. "You own that ship in the docks?" She sounded incredulous, awed, or something of that sort. She kept hidden, shadows covering most of her features. "What wood is it made of? When was it made? Who made it? How long has it been sailing? Do you have the plans on you? I'd love to see them, if you have them. For that matter, I'd love to see your ship. It's so well designed. Sturdy, yet elegant. How did you manage to get such a beauty?" Her questions could have gone on for quite a while longer. She had interrogated quite the number of people just on the tiniest details of their ship. A blush flared across her cheeks. There went her chance to sneak away. Oh well. Guess she had to deal with the fallout now.

Vera stood there listening to the conversation between the two men. Quite the cock-fight wasn't it? Vera shook the hand of the shorter male. Then turned her attention to the white haired one.
"Good, then I've been successful at staying low until now. But, if either of you, or at the very least, you, my good Borsh, desire to join my ship, then we'll need to..."
Then came in the man from the roof, he spoke only once, speaking of her title and it's boldness.
"Well, it was not a self-bestowed title. I don't care for such things."
It was then that the orange skinned girl approached Vera and began asking her questions about the ship, many questions. Vera then kneeled down and looked the girl in the eyes, reading her silently. Her response was quick.
"You...I like you. Not afraid to approach the Captain even in the middle of a bit of tense situation. Would you like to join my crew and get a look at the ship from all angles?"
The sudden question to join her seemed almost out of the blue. But is was sincere, that was for sure.
"You see boys, I don't mind some boldness..."
She said patting the girl on the head
"But I don't think a risking the marines arriving is...appropriate for this moment in time. But, don't think I'm agreeing with you white-hair. It is not a great pirate who gets executed, it's a pirate who lives to keep on fighting. Sure you can get caught, but as long as you can keep going, who's to say it's a bad thing? Especially when your signing up to fight the lot who captured you again. I'd say it'd be time for some payback..."
Vera sighed
"Now, if any of you, and yes, I am speaking to the ones who think themselves hidden, are planning on joining me. Then meet me at my ship. If any of you plan on calling the marines, well... I hope you like casualties, because there will be many if you do."
Vera then turned with a flourish and walked down the alley, but stopped to hold out a hand for the girl she asked to join her to...well... join her.

Hitomi bit her lip as she watched what was going on, startled to see someone had jumped from the roof near her, wondering if they had already seen her up there before jumping down. Growling to herself, Hit watched as the events unfolded curiously either way, only to see it slowly dissolve after some introductions were made.

A pirate captain looking for a crew.. That captain was named Vera, the Demon Queen. Hitomi wondered if she had heard that name before but she wasn't sure. As the others looked to depart, Hitomi made her move to get away since no one else was on the rooftops.

What she stumbled upon only made more and more questions rise in her own head, heading off to nowhere in particular as she was left in thought. Some time had passed as she stopped in front of the hotel that her things were supposedly left at, entering it to find them gone. Before she was about to say something as she realized it, a woman at the counter addressed her, "Excuse me, miss? Are you the one that planned to make a room reservation with some dropped off belongings?" Hitomi blinked, turning to face the woman, "Oh uh-.. Yeah.. I was.. Did you-?.." "Oh.. No, a marine came by and took care of that for you.. He said there was something he needed to speak to you about and that he's waiting at your room now.. He took care of the pay. It's room 3B."

Blinking, Hitomi was unsure why anyone would already be down here and seem to do things for her before asking.. Something didn't seem right to her, but she sighed and nodded, "Alright.. Thank you." And with that, she was off, heading to room 3B to find her things.

Entering the room as the door looked to remain unlocked, she slowly entered as she looked forward, seeing her bags set onto a table. Looking around, she didn't see anyone else inside as she shut the door. Her eyes narrowed as her brows tersed, body moving into an alert kind of state. "Hello?.. Show yourself. A Marine shouldn't need to hide from their own.." After she spoke, quiet laughter escaped a man's voice as he emerged from an unlit room. He wore a standard marine uniform with the sleeves torn off, looking to be in his mid fifties with a slim build. He had the look of a deceitful rat. "You?.. What are you doing here and what the hell do you want?.." "Come now.. That's no way to address a superior, Hitomi.." "The only superior I address and respect is my mo-.. The Commodore.." "Hnhnhn.. Fair enough.. But I wonder, what have you been up to my little Ensign?" "None of your concern.. I've only been gathering ingredients and other things for the trip back to base." "Is that so? It doesn't have anything to do with a Demon Queen?" "What are you getting at?" "Oh nothing.. Just if the Commodore's daughter were to get into trouble with some pirates all on her lonesome, it wouldn't look good for her considering her future situation.." "What do you mean, what does my mother have anything to do with it?.." "Just be quiet and listen, I'll tell you a story.. A story of a redheaded 'doctor' gone traitor."

Hitomi audibly growled as anger was clear in her eyes, "What game are you playing at here? I'm in no mood for your jokes." The man laughed again with a sneer, "This is no joke my dear.. Your dear Commodore is nothing but a traitorous witch who defected from us twenty years ago." "What the hell proof do you have?" "Plenty.. They all believe her case to be that of a simple hostage scenario but I know better. She helped that would-be-executed bitch of a Captain escape with a band of pirates... She was your age during that time, a Lieutenant Commander just like myself.. Yet here I am, still among that rank at my age while she's a fucking Commodore? Bahaha... The system can go rot in hell.. Oh but don't worry.. I don't plan on spoiling the fun just yet.. You may be able to do something to prevent all of this after all.."

"Damned snake, what is it you're exactly after?" "Simple.. I never liked the Commodore and I would do anything to see her rotting away like the whore she is--.." "You take that back, bastard." "Or what? You'll kill me? Hnhn, I'm afraid that won't be so easy.. You see, I'm not the only one who wishes to see her downfall.. And if I'm somehow to be brought out of the picture.. All that proof will be publicized for all to see, slandered even further to make it look more and more like the truth.. We both know how the Marines really work.. Your mother seeks to change that, make them better... Hah.. Don't make me sick.. You can't fix a system already broken except by becoming stronger by it.."

Hitomi was pissed now from hearing all this, clenching her hands and showing clear signs of holding back, having to listen to the words the man had spewed. She reached a point where she couldn't hold it back any further before growling out in anger before her body went relaxed. Her face was still holding that of an angered fury, her legs shifting around to then lightly bounce herself up and down for a few moments before saying a single phrase, "Blackfoot-.."

After she spoke, she vanished practically from thin air as she quickly ended up behind the man, a leg raised and ready to slam it down upon him with great force. The man was already expecting this as he grinned, pivoting himself around and catching her leg as it was raised. Pulling her down abruptly, Hitomi gasped as she was slammed to the floor, her leg still gripped in his hand, "Ah ah ah... No need to be hasty my dear girl.." He leaned down before reaching for her head, pushing her down, her stomach to the floor. Letting go of her leg, he pinned her as he then pressed his unused arm against her back, something in his hand pressing against her as well, "Y-You bastard-.. Let me go you rotten shit--.." "Angry are we?.. Why don't you try and free yourself then, use your devil fruit.. Oh wait.. You can't can you? You feel yourself getting weak, don't you?" "What--.. You.. How the hell did you get--.." "That doesn't matter.. What does matter is that right now you're just a helpless little girl brought on her knees. I have my doubts that you're even a 'woman' yet.. Considering how many pirates are really here in this town and the wonderful figure your mother had bestowed upon you, it'd be easy to strew a story of how you got yourself into trouble and 'paid the price'..." The man laughed hoarsely as Hitomi growled in disgust, "Oh but don't worry... I won't do that to you yet.. You still have a use to me.. That is if you want to save your mother from humiliation, and possibly even execution.. All you have to do is do what I'm about to tell you.."

"B-Bastard-...!" "As long as I have this stone with me, you can't do anything to me.. So just sit tight and listen.. If you do this for me, then I will spare your precious Commodore.." "Rot in hell you pri--.." He'd add some pressure to holding her down, causing her to mewl quietly in pain, her blue eyes shooting daggers at him, "Hnhnhn... I should do something about that tongue of yours, maybe put it to good use later.. But for now just listen.. That Demon Queen, Vera, that particular captain may be a wonderful opportunity for me to impress the higher ups... And I want you to join them.. Detach yourself from the Marines and join her crew.. Do that and I will spare your mother.."

With another sickening laugh, the man slowly got up as he dragged Hitomi to her feet as well, shoving her off so she collided with the table and chairs, "You only have until tomorrow.. If you don't find a way to join them then, you can say goodbye to your mother's honor. That's all.... Oh, and if you go and rat this out to the others.. I will know.. And they will be quite hard-pressed to believe you. If you do, then there's no chance of you stopping me from framing the Commodore... I guess with that, I will take my leave.. As much as I do wish to have.. Had some 'fun' with you.. I do have other business to attend to.." With that, the older man turned and left with a hearty, despicable laugh, leaving Hitomi to her devices as she laid there among the collapsed table and belongings, infuriated to no end.

Why?... Why was this happening? She was so enraged and saddened she wanted to just break something. She found herself crying at the end of it, gritting her teeth at her own ineptitude to do anything. She witnessed herself being vulnerable right there, and she hated it. She hated that man for what he was going to do, and she always had even before then. As she spoke out in the empty room, her voice was laced with furious venom, "Slaine... You bastard, you won't win with this-...."

There was much to decide on...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Akashi
Ivan kept out of the alley way but put his ears to work as more and more people seemed to pop up and approach this captain. While he kept quiet it seemed he might' havve been caught already, but that came to no surprise since there were others to give away the fact people were listening in on the two in the alleyway. Regardless, the information he received from their conversation had a mixture of effects. While the group wasn't the necessarily peace loving bunch they spoke like they were free, and to Ivan that felt like something that was almost impossible to attain since he lived a life where you kept silent if you wished to keep a job. What peaked his interest though was the indirect invitation, and that message hit him like a rock if nothing else, but it wasn't a hurtful thing for he could catch it and run with it. That left him with options, and they came at a great time seeing as he just got fired from his other job. "Why I don't see any harm in tagging along." He thought aloud, scratching his chin as he pictured the future if he took up this offer. He could see him back at the sea again without a worry for even the people chasing him couldn't find him. There would be no record, no nothing, just a man who is apart of a crew, but would it be worth it? What trials were ahead? That is what worried the beastman the most.

Lassiter took a few moments to take in all that the woman had just said. She was a captain, looking for crew members. A captain who was not big. In other words not what he was looking for. "I think you misunderstand. I didn't come here to join your crew. Cloaks are used to hide, and thus I was being my curious self. When I join a pirate crew, I want a reliable captain, and I see no reason to offer you my services. Only thing I care about right now is hitching rides on merchant ships and the like until I find a crew that can show me they are skilled. I need power and I've tried the trust in some new crew thing. It didn't work," he said to her. Normally he would have walked away, but instead he stayed planted to allow her response to his words, a smile no longer on hi face.

Finally his chance had come in the form of her words that she might allow him to join one of these "crews" he's heard so much about. "Now I shall be able to give you both a purpose once more," he whispered looking down at both of his blades feeling a form of happiness he hadn't felt since leaving the island. Now he found no point in hiding since she had seen through their terrible hiding places and stepped out into the alley and walked over to stand beside her. "A honor to meet you my lady my name is Takuto Hideaki from the isle of Wano a pleasure," he greeted bowing as per tradition when introducing yourself in his family. "If I might be so bold as well to pledge my swords into your service I shall if you shall allow it of course."

Borsh scoffed at the white haired man's statement and began to follow Vera. "Well its no skin off of our backs if you dont join laddie. Considering you act like you have a stick up your arse and you lack any form of common respect, i think we wont be missing your presence any time soon." Brushing past him, Borsh whistled an off-key song as he waited for Vera to lead on.

When the woman kneeled down, Lorelei knelt down with her. She wondered what the woman was going to say. Maybe she would actually answer her questions or just slap her- "You...I like you. Not afraid to approach the Captain even in the middle of a bit of tense situation. Would you like to join my crew and get a look at the ship from all angles?" Oh. That was not what the 21 year old was expecting. This woman was taking her outburst as a good thing. However, she stood up and talked to the rest of the people, asking them to meet her at her ship if they wanted to join her crew.

The offer was looking more and more tempting as she watched the woman, though she wondered why someone close in age with the fishwoman sought fit to pat her head as she stood up. With that, the captain started to leave. However, she stopped and held a hand expectantly towards Lorelei. The black eyed woman stared at the hand for a moment. Time seemed to freeze as she tried to think of a decision. Should she really go with this woman, who may or may not hate her kind, or should she stay as she was? The pull of seeing a ship from more than just the outside pulled at Lorelei. Others had started to step up toward the captain, raising the chance that someone would react badly to what she really looked like.

But that ship! Oh, if she went then she could finally look at a ship up close and personal. Taking a step forward, Lorelei took the captain's hand and shook it. Quickly, her hand retreated back into the cloak. "Alright, I'll go with you... Captain." There. She had made her choice. She was going to go with the pirate.

Reactions: Dunruffle
Alexei nodded in response to the Demon Queen's comment on her title not being one of her own decision. It made sense that it wasn't, really, since if she had indeed been just going around calling herself as such without grounds in reality would be rather disqualifying in his mind's eye for a competent leader and Captain of her own vessel. He had gotten a glimpse of a rather impressive craft when coming out towards the Spice Bean, so once she had stated anyone interested in serving, hidden or not, was to meet at her ship he nodded and tipped his hat to the pirate captain he was now finding himself seeking employment with. With that, he strode off towards the docks, where he would no doubt have little trouble finding such a unique vessel amongst the other plain types that could be found around and about such a place in this neck of the woods. Sure, in all technicallity he had only been on land for no more than a few days, tops, but he was happy to get out of the place again. Too many idiots and no name pirates for his tastes here, he was lucky and counted himself as such for having crossed paths with Vera. He found a barrel to sit on, and took a seat while awaiting the Captain to arrive, quietly watching the seconds hand of his pocket watch tick away slowly, in an attempt to make time go by rather then simply space out and not have time progress as much as one would hope. He would have to introduce himself in some form or another, when the time came, but he would cross that bridge when it required burning. Instead he mused upon whom had already crossed paths with the captain so far, and the type of crew he would be dealing with so far. They were certainly, ahem, unique, to say the least. He smirked at that thought, and kept his peace until he spotted Vera and would need to act again.

@All
Vera was continuing her walk when the man said he wanted proof she had power.
"You want proof? Okay, meet me at my ship with the others and I will show you proof."
Eventually the group found their way to the ship, the smoke-man having been the first to arrive. At the ship, Vera stood just before the ramp to board it. She looked around at the small group that had followed her as well as the one who had already arrived. Most civilians avoided this area thanks to Vera's imposing ship.
"All right so all..well... most of you are here to join me. Well, I can say I'm glad to see your interest. However there are a few things you ought' to know about me. Number 1. I HATE Marines. I have my reasons. Number 2. I'm a devil-fruit user. And Number 3. I have a goal. A simple goal. A Real goal. I'm going to get... the One Piece."
Vera allowed that to sink in, then spoke again.
"Now, I should warn you the Marines dislike me, not as much as I do them, but they don't like me. Though I probably have earned a higher bounty than I have, but that's what happens when you raid bases with different masks on each time. Anyhow, I have no need for boasting, so allow me to prove to you my prowess."
She steps away from the group and pulls out a pistol from her belt, lifting it high into the air and firing. Not long after a group of at least 20 Marines arrived.
Vera frowns.
"Only twenty? Dissapointing, you Marines are getting lazy."
Not long after Vera lunged forward, her body suddenly seeming to be covered in a purple substance. After a single punch the first Marine goes down. The rest aim their guns for Vera but she begins jumps off the head of her first victim as he falls. She lands on the next Marine over's head with her palms. Gripping his head she rolls forward throwing the man into four others. She then turns to the rest of the group and speaks loudly.
"Hydra."
A single, gigantic, purple hydra head barrels from her arm, growing large enough that it swallows up the rest of the Marines. Eventually the hydra dissipates into the ocean, but the Marines in it's wake all begin to cough and sputter as they fall down. Not dead, but unconcious.
Vera brushes off her hands and returns to her little group, acting as if nothing happened. She cracks her neck loudly then speaks again
"All right, that was a good warm up, so... Any questions?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lassiter followed out of sheer curiosity. That happened when you were a doctor. Happened a lot. He didn't expect much. He still listened to her speak however. Hating marines: Well that was common for for any pirate. Though it also was good for him, since it usually meant they wouldn't strike deals or whatnot, assuming they didn't go back on their word. Being a devil fruit user did not make one powerful. She needed to be skilled, and know how to avoid falling in the water. What was not normal however was the third thing she said. One Piece. It was an impossible goal. That was the word about it. No one but the foolish said they were going to get One Piece. And she called it a goal, not a dream. That meant she believed she could do it, and that's what he liked, those would fight for their goals. "Twenty marines? That's nothing. Was that supposed to be impressive? Hating them, being a devil fruit user, that is all a dime a million stuff," he said haughtily. "But," his voice became a gentler tone. "The greatest strength is going after a goal over a dream. And I like that. I don't like too many unknowns, but considering I'm a fixer of them, I'll give you a chance. Lassiter D. Winchester, Doctor at your service," he bowed gracefully.

"You really need to let up on the condescending, insulting thing you have going Doc. Superiority complexes are hardly becoming of a soul, no?"

Alexei had come with the full intention of joining up, regardless of a demonstration or no. Ribbing the Doctor was just icing on the cake, really. Vera's goals and ambitions as a pirate captain really did not mean terribly much to him right now. The goal of the captain never had, not really, in the grand scheme of things. Long as he got paid and was allowed to do his job, he was not really concerned with the how or why of it all. Once he took a job, he did not abandon it though, that kind of activity was bad for business, made a reputation of being easily bought off and not worth hiring. After all, if all it took to sway a man was simply a bigger purse of gold than what one was already receiving, then what worth or right did they ever have to ask for that first price to begin with, if they did not intend to fully earn such a pay? But, he digressed, the performance was over, twenty marines down for the count, and the crew that was willing to join up seemed to have all arrived already. So he hopped down from the barrel he was sitting in, doffing his hat in the direction of Vera and finally introducing himself formally to the Demon Queen.

"Since we are doing introductions, it seems, allow me mine. Alexei Stukov, Navigator and user of the Smoke Smoke fruit, at your service."

Hitomi found herself near the ship at a bad time. Standing in one of the few alleys just before it branched off into the docks, she witnessed all that had happened with the marines. Clutching her hands together into fists, she grit her teeth as she looked away in a mix of disgust and anger, ~Damnit Slaine... I will make you regret this..~ After a few moments, Hitomi gathered the resolve to move forward as she left the alleyway. Hopping a couple times gently, she'd suddenly 'vanish' only to reappear near the 'crew' that was forming, in front of the fallen Marines. She too wore their coat, but she only stood there as she stared on, silent as her long, crimson-red hair and her coat swayed gently in the wind. It was obvious to them she looked young compared to most Marines, and her figure likely rivaled if not surpassed Vera's depending on opinion. She was a tall woman, with her legs looking to be a little longer than her upper body. She shared the same traits as her mother, even the look in her crystal-blue eyes and the color of her hair. She said no words, but she looked on at each individual she saw. Shutting her eyes, Hitomi finally spoke, "Was it truly necessary to use my comrades as target practice?... It may be fun and games for the likes of some of you but a life is a life, something many pirates seem to ignore.."

Ivan moved in a rather quick pace, weaving through the small crowds on his way to his ship that had his posessions. It was a simple grab and go, his rifle and bag being together near a box on the ship he had called home, but it was also a challenge as thoughts swirled around his head, throwing him into a slight daze until he lifted up the sling attached to his rifle and pulled it over his shoulder and wrapped his free arm around the bulky bag so to lift it up. "Guess this is it..." He muttered, pausing on the boarding plank before spotting a commotion nearby near the boat he had an interest in. "Oh no."

By the time the young fox arrived he was standing over a group of unconscious men that were wearing the Marine insignia on their uniform. From their chests rising and falling he was confident they were stable for the time being and his attention shifted to the lady standing between him and the crew, her back turned to him. He arrived late, but got a good chunk of her words to know she was in favor of the marines. Tensions were about to flare and Ivan knew it, he could walk away or stay and stand up for the better of some random folk. It wasn't long before he made his decision and walked over by the marine woman's side with a tightened grip on the leather strap of his gun. "What a nice day, hrm?" He said with a smirk, one that faded a second later as he continued with a sigh, "What this lady says about life is true: a life is a life. It does have value that should be considered before we come to -this-" He finished by motioning towards the unconcious group before looking back at the captain with a straight face. "If I can't get that across then you will be at a loss for a potential sentry. And one of the best might I add!"

"These devil fruits are rather dangerous aren't they," Takuto thought watching as she swept through the marines with ease with that weird power. He was shocked at the amount of damage one could do with such a power in only a few seconds and grew rather interested in the whole backstory of these fruits. He sighed in relief see that all of them were still alive not that he was totally against killing an enemy since sometimes that was all one could do. "Hopefully something like this won't happen too often, but knowing my luck i'll be seeing plenty of that in the near future." He looked down seeing another person arrive wearing the same kind of attire as the men on the ground making him grip his sword instantly just in case a fight broke out now which wouldn't do them any favors as they tried to leave this place.

As the woman took out the marines, Lorelei couldn't help but be impressed. Taking on 20 marines by yourself was no small feat no matter what anyone said. However, it was short lived as another marine showed up and questioned the captain. Shaking a faint feeling of guilt, Lorelei addressed the person. "Instead of targeting us, I'd get your friends medical attention. They're still alive." Another person walked up, agreeing with the marine. She had to agree that the attack was preemptive. "We could have waited for them to strike first..." She said quietly, walking closer to the captain. "This probably will draw a whole lot of unnecessary attention, which you seemed to be avoiding earlier. Shouldn't we get going before more marines show up? I'm sure it'll be easier that way."

Lassiter shook his head at the sight. He hated marines, especially when they acted like they were better than pirates. But he didn't say anything this time. Instead as the others talked and a fox showed up, he checked each marine, making sure they would be fine. They would be since all Vera did was knock them unconscious. "You're fellow marines will recover fine. It is not playing with life when one is kind enough to knock the other unconscious," he said to the marine woman. "Captain. We should go," he looked to Vera.

Borsh laughed loudly as Vera took out the group of marines. "Well it seems that our captain has some skills of her own." Looking at the new marine female suspiciously Borsh idly drummed his fingers on the hea of his hammer. "Here is some advice for you lass, why doncha scurry on back to whatever marine hole you came from before you get hurt. I doubt you can take on all of us and I would hate to see a pretty lass like you get your face messed up because of us."