One on One search (Seeking M!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooseog Ryu

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
Online Availability
It varies day to day!
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Medieval, Odd Pairings
Hello there! My name is Sun, I've come here on a search to try out a very specific plot of mine, and was hoping to see if one of you lovely people would be willing to try it out!

In essence (I may sound crazy here,) this is a demon prostitute x lawyer pairing, with myself playing the demon prostitute. I don't sound that crazy, do I? Anyways, I got a nifty little introduction typed up, but I just threw it together quickly. Normally I offer a few paragraphs per post, sometimes I go the teensiest bit overboard on intros though :).

Set in modern day Chicago, the events are set in motion with the murder of an ex-police officer apparently committed by a local gangbanger. Now this case, looking straight-forward, was put on the backburner by the presiding lawyer, and was largely left alone. Eventually it comes to light again once the lawyer skips town, but before doing so he managed to right muddle it up. The case against the gangster was made when the police found him with a smoking gun, but the testimony that tied it all together was that of a young prostitute. Her statement is recorded, but her identity was purposefully stricken from the record. This is when our lawyer picks it up, arriving to a relatively new job to pick up the mess that's been placed on his lap.

Things aren't all bad though! A chance encounter on his break left the lawyer with high spirits, he had met a girl, and they just seemed to connect right off the bat. Everything seems to be going great with his budding relationship but unbeknownst to him, his new girlfriend happens to be the main witness on his case, who just happened to have the old lawyer preserve her identity. Her career path isn't the only thing she kept a secret though, she's a lot unlike most people as in she technically can't be called "people." Her demonic tendencies weren't something she asked for, but it was the hand she's dealt. She hoped, perhaps, maybe the man she met at the coffee shop was a chance to seize a life that made her happy? She doesn't have a clue however that her elusive testimony is the reason for her new boyfriends headaches. Of course, blissful ignorance can't last forever.

-END-

There it is! I always like world-building sort of stories so as the story progresses there will be more roles that pop up, if you're a fan of doubling!

If you have an interest, or any questions at all you can reach me at [email protected]

I hope to hear from you!

Also, if this doesn't interest you I am interested in all sorts of ideas! Really the only thing i don't do is fandoms, so feel free to hit me up with plots of your own :).

Shameless self bump because I'm still searching!

Honestly to me this seems like a greet rp. I don't think I wold be good with it since i know next to nothing about being a lawyer. I would be interested in building a plot with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.