One More Chance ~ Violet & Happily ~ OOC/CI

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre fine ^_^

I took just as long if not longer haha!!!

I didn't have much of an idea of what to write... but I think it'll get easier once we get passed the 'who's who' thing haha

Reactions: Violet
It will be up before wednesday ... I swear!

• Love
So i had an idea to maybe help get the couples together. I had an idea that camilla tries her hand at making a love potion and giving it to Clara (since she could sway the fairy godmother into giving her access to the wand) and falls for Mike and maybe he starts falling for her that way. So camilla and kyle are trying to work together to keep Mike on the evil path and Aerlyn and Aiden work together to figure out why Clara is acting so weird?

That would be perfect!

(I also apologize for not having it up... things didn't go as planned yesterday or today... but I'm hoping to get it up around 130am eat today)

• Love
tis finished :3

and it's up! [just in time for the second movie XD]

Me too ... but I probably won't see it for a while anyway... silly adulting stuff

reply will be up saturday [i think] ... sorry, things have been busy unexectedly

Tis up! [and on another note, I finally saw Descendants 2 :3 ... well actually, my ipad kept crapping out at one section, so I'm missing about two minutes... but it definitely wasn't anything important XD]

I'm actually almost done! I just have to do Aerlyn :3

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.