Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
[bg=#6d478c]
auradon2.jpg

This is an original rp based off of Disney's Descendants for @Violet and @~Happily.Ever.After~.

• [bg=#7c2b1f]
    202873158184729611M1nlQuGec.jpg

;;Name;;
    Kyle James Realm

;;Age;;
    18 Years of Age

;;Birthdate;;
    September 1st, 1998

;;Year;;
    Senior

;;Alignment;;
    Chaotic Neutral

;;Personality;;
    >Overview | Kyle is a short fused and sometimes violent person who can be tolerant and protective at times, depending on his mood.
    >Short-fused/Violent/Moody | If Kyle doesn't like something, everyone better watch out. he is quick to anger and quicker to snap... yet he is also quick to cool down and just have a good laugh with his mates.
    >Tolerant/Laid-back/Irresponsible | On his good and great days, Kyle will tolerate practically anything. He is an overall laid-back person who doesn't typically snap unless provoked. Basically he is like a bear:cute, cuddly and sweet until you 'poke him with a stick' one too many times. Don't rely on this guy for something important or anything with a deadline. It will be half-tried and not done on time.
    >Protective/Over-Protective/Loyal | If Kyle loves something or even remotely likes it he tries to keep it as safe as possible. Occasionally his protectiveness gets out of hand, almost to the point where he may inadvertently torture someone because he cares too much.

;;Likes;;
    Motorcycles, girls, going fast, parties, sports, blackberries, limes, green bell peppers, mango, blueberries, artichoke, red bell peppers, red meat, spicy food, action genres, horror genres

;;Dislikes;;
    annoyances, apples, bananas, carrots, avocado, guacamole, asian food, romance genres, chick-flicks, fantasy genres

;;Family;;
    Father ~ Hades
    Mother ~ An unknown female whom his father refuses to mention.

;;Faceclaim;;
    Dylan O'Brien
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#cc88b3]
    dove-cameron-1.jpg

;;Name;;
    Princess Aerlyn Breanna Fitzherbert

;;Age;;

;;Birthdate;;
    September 29th, 2000

;;Year;;
    Junior

;;Alignment;;
    True Good

;;Personality;;
    - Hyper/happy-go-lucky/optimistic; If it wasn't for the fact that she was able to focus decently on what neede to be done, it would be near impossible to say that she was unaffected by ADHD. In truth though, everything makes her excited because she looks for the best in everything. Even the darkest of days have that one ray of sunshine to hold onto.
    - Outgoing/talkative/Friendly; Aerlyn may just talk your ears off. She can come off as obnoxious or even psychotic, but she just truly is overly friendly and doesn't know when to stop talking... even if she is a bit overbearing at times.
    - Good sense of humor/sometimes she can be too loud and come off as obnoxious/goofy; Aery is very easily excited, and when she gets excited, she gets loud... sometimes too loud and those around her want to strangle her... sometimes. But she has a good heart and is always up for a laugh, even if she grinds on the nerves of those who don't like the perky happy kind.
    - Short-fused yet patient/generally level-headed unless upset; Aerlyn will wait all day for something if she has too, but hopefully whatever she was waiting for gets done correctly as it would not be fun to be on the other side of that conversation. Aer would rather have to wait a while for things to be done perfectly and precisely than rushed and having to be re-done. In fact, it's one of few things than makes her really angry. Well, that and dishonesty and disloyalty.
    - Dreamer/witty/theatrically inclined; Performing is something that has always given her a thrill, and she loves to dream... not just when she sleeps either. Aerlyn has found herself lost in daydreams on numerous occassions. Normally during a chore or study session.

;;Likes;;
    singing, dancing, being hyper, candy, frozen yogurt, fruit, grapples, bananas, flowers, making friends, shopping, modelling, sketching, fashion, up-cycling, music, animals, performing

;;Dislikes;;
    getting annoyed, stubborn people, mean people, being bored, licorice, pessimists

;;Family;;
    Father ~ Eugene Fitzherbert {formerly Flynn Rider}
    Mother ~ Rapunzel Fitzherbert
    Older Brother ~ Emmett Fitzherbert {18}

;;Faceclaim;;
    Dove Cameron
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#8e4b0c]
    tael-mikael-peter-17-png.110579

;;Name;;
    Mikael Peter Grove

;;Age;;

;;Birthdate;;
    August 28th, 1999

;;Year;;
    Junior

;;Alignment;;
    Unknowingly Neutral {thinks he is bad1]

;;Personality;;
    >Overview ;; short fused, blunt, physically violent, cares deeply, easily provoked, realist/pessimist, guarded

Mike isn't a warm, fuzzy kind of guy... in fact, he's very much the opposite of it. Mikael has essentially lived a life of tumultuous heartache that has taken it's toll on him... even if he does shrug it off as nothing. The young man has essentially learned not to trust from a young age as your past can easily come back to haunt you... something which led him to become very guarded and closed off from the world. He is also the type of person who doesn't deal well with stress or annoyances... and he seems to be completely unable to control that raging temper of his. He doesn't care to soften the truth of his words nor the blows of his fists. Very few things in life can control him... but when he does find something that he cares about he holds onto it and, though he may still have his reckless moments tends to be far better off and much more apologetic.

;;Likes;;
    traveling, new experiences, meat, seeing the world, being untraditional, video games, building things, working with his hands

;;Dislikes;;
    not getting his way, being disappointed, letting his guard down, eggplant, stress, annoyances

;;Family;;
    Mother ~ Ursula
    Father ~ Some poor unfortunate soul
    Aunt ~ Morgana
    Female Cousin ~ Mara {14}
    Female Cousin ~ Marina {12}
    Uncle ~ Triton
    Cousin ~ Ariel & her six sisters
    Distant Cousins ~ Aiden & Adella

;;Faceclaim;;
    Unknown
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#2c418c]
    04442a14eea71a5bfea911acab5dde08.jpg

;;Name;;
    Princess Camila Evangeline Quentia

;;Age;;

;;Birthdate;;
    December 14th, 1999

;;Year;;
    Junior

;;Alignment;;
    Chaotic Neutral

;;Personality;;
    <Overview>
    Camilla is a stubborn, sassy, queen to be. To say the least, she's inherently evil however Camilla likes to be herself and make her own life choices.
    <Stubborn and Sassy>
    Growing up as the only daughter of the wicked evil queen, she is inherently sassy. Camilla takes no crap from anyone, not even her own mother. She will get her way, no matter what it takes.
    <Secretly Sweet>
    Although she has a tough and sassy thick skin, if you actually manage to break down her walls, Camilla is a very sweet girl. She's a great best friend and is very caring for those she cares about.
    <Loyal and Truthful>
    Camilla is a true friend to the end. She's very loyal and always truthful. Camilla has few friends but those she does have know that she is always in their corner. Even to her mother, she is loyal.

;;Likes;;
    Fashion | True Love | Relationships | Apples | Magic

;;Dislikes;;
    Judgmental people | When things don't go her way | Getting dirty | Physical activity

;;Family;;
    Mother: Evil Queen (Snow White)
    Unknown Father

;;Faceclaim;;
    Sofia Carson
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#8c3025]
    7c4a83df69198564fb33dcb9484ba6bc.jpg

;;Name;;
    Prince Aiden Mason Atlantis

;;Age;;

;;Birthdate;;
    April 12th, 1998

;;Year;;
    Senior

;;Alignment;;
    Inherently Good

;;Personality;;
    <Overview>
    Aiden is a perfect mix of his parents, he's very adventurous and free spirited like his mother, but has a level head and kindness to give to everyone like his father.
    <Kind and Caring>
    Like his father, Aiden is a kind and loving man. He puts others first an is never one to bully or look down upon another.
    <Hopelessly Romantic>
    Aiden grew up on fairytale love stories, so all his life he has yearned to meet his true love and princess.
    <Adventurous and Rebellious>
    Like both his parents he has a love of the sea and finding adventures all around him. This can get him in trouble however when it comes to responsibility. Aiden would much rather sail the 7 seas then lead a kingdom.

;;Likes;;
    Hot Dogs | Movies | Stargazing | Competition | Horses | Sailing | Water

;;Dislikes;;
    Liars | Cheating | Loosing | Boredom | Royal Duties

;;Family;;
    Mother: Queen Ariel
    Father: King Eric
    Younger Sister: Adella {16}

;;Faceclaim;;
    Cole Penedery
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#60bbc9]
    lia-marie-johnson-profile.jpg

;;Name;;
    Princess Clara May Charming

;;Age;;

;;Birthdate;;
    May 7th, 2000

;;Year;;
    Sophomore

;;Alignment;;
    Truly Good

;;Personality;;
    <Overview>
    Clara, like her mother, keeps the motto 'Have Courage and Be Kind'. She's a sweet and sensitive belle of the ball.
    <Sweet and Sensitive>
    Clara is very sweet, almost too sweet in fact a conversation with her could leave you with a toothache. She is everyone's friend and her favorite activity is making friendships. However those who reject Clara's sweetness leave her bitter. She's highly sensitive and even a snicker in her direction can send her running to the bathroom for a quick cry session.
    <Courageous and Optimistic>
    Clara sees the good in everyone, even her enemies. She has the courage to face everyone with a smile and is very brave. She always looks at life with a sunny side up attitude. She can turn her frown upside down in a matter of seconds.
    <Soft Spoken and Hopeful>
    While Clara is very sweet, she's also pretty shy. Her voice is usually lost behind her smile. Though she remains constantly hopeful for her happily ever after. Everyday she works towards making her dreams come true.

;;Likes;;
    Dreaming | Doodles | Wishing on Stars | Shoes | Planning Events | Hot Cocoa

;;Dislikes;;
    Liars | Sad People | Being Judgmental | Copy Cats

;;Family;;
    Mother: Queen Ella (Cinderella)
    Father: King Charming
    Younger Sister: Marie {12}

;;Faceclaim;;
    Lisa Marie Johnson
    [/bg]

[/bg]​

• Love
Reactions: Violet
7c4a83df69198564fb33dcb9484ba6bc.jpg

"Believe me, when I find the right girl, I'Il know. Without a doubt, it'll hit me! Just like lightening!"
;;Name;;
Prince Aiden Mason Atlantis

;;Age;;

;;Birthdate;;
April 12th, 1998

;;Year;;
Senior

;;Alignment;;
Inherently Good

;;Personality;;
<Overview>
Aiden is a perfect mix of his parents, he's very adventurous and free spirited like his mother, but has a level head and kindness to give to everyone like his father.
<Kind and Caring>
Like his father, Aiden is a kind and loving man. He puts others first an is never one to bully or look down upon another.
<Hopelessly Romantic>
Aiden grew up on fairytale love stories, so all his life he has yearned to meet his true love and princess.

<Adventurous and Rebellious>
Like both his parents he has a love of the sea and finding adventures all around him. This can get him in trouble however when it comes to responsibility. Aiden would much rather sail the 7 seas then lead a kingdom.

;;Likes;;
Hot Dogs | Movies | Stargazing | Competition | Horses | Sailing | Water

;;Dislikes;;
Liars | Cheating | Loosing | Boredom | Royal Duties

;;Family;;
Mother: Queen Ariel
Father: King Eric
Younger Sister: Adella {16}

;;Faceclaim;;
Cole Penedery

+++
04442a14eea71a5bfea911acab5dde08.jpg

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, Who's the baddest of them all?"
;;Name;;
Princess Camila Evangeline Quentia

;;Age;;

;;Birthdate;;
December 14th, 1999

;;Year;;
Junior

;;Alignment;;
Chaotic Neutral

;;Personality;;
<Overview>
Camilla is a stubborn, sassy, queen to be. To say the least, she's inherently evil however Camilla likes to be herself and make her own life choices.
<Stubborn and Sassy>
Growing up as the only daughter of the wicked evil queen, she is inherently sassy. Camilla takes no crap from anyone, not even her own mother. She will get her way, no matter what it takes.

<Secretly Sweet>
Although she has a tough and sassy thick skin, if you actually manage to break down her walls, Camilla is a very sweet girl. She's a great best friend and is very caring for those she cares about.
<Loyal and Truthful>
Camilla is a true friend to the end. She's very loyal and always truthful. Camilla has few friends but those she does have know that she is always in their corner. Even to her mother, she is loyal.

;;Likes;;
Fashion | True Love | Relationships | Apples | Magic

;;Dislikes;;
Judgmental people | When things don't go her way | Getting dirty | Physical activity

;;Family;;
Mother: Evil Queen (Snow White)
Unknown Father

;;Faceclaim;;
Sofia Carson

+++
lia-marie-johnson-profile.jpg

"Anything is possible, After all a dream is really just a wish your heart makes"
;;Name;;
Princess Clara May Charming

;;Age;;

;;Birthdate;;

May 7th, 2000

;;Year;;

Junior

;;Alignment;;
Truly Good

;;Personality;;

<Overview>
Clara, like her mother, keeps the motto 'Have Courage and Be Kind'. She's a sweet and sensitive belle of the ball.
<Sweet and Sensitive>
Clara is very sweet, almost too sweet in fact a conversation with her could leave you with a toothache. She is everyone's friend and her favorite activity is making friendships. However those who reject Clara's sweetness leave her bitter. She's highly sensitive and even a snicker in her direction can send her running to the bathroom for a quick cry session.
<Courageous and Optimistic>
Clara sees the good in everyone, even her enemies. She has the courage to face everyone with a smile and is very brave. She always looks at life with a sunny side up attitude. She can turn her frown upside down in a matter of seconds.
<Soft Spoken and Hopeful>
While Clara is very sweet, she's also pretty shy. Her voice is usually lost behind her smile. Though she remains constantly hopeful for her happily ever after. Everyday she works towards making her dreams come true.

;;Likes;;

Dreaming | Doodles | Wishing on Stars | Shoes | Planning Events | Hot Cocoa

;;Dislikes;;

Liars | Sad People | Being Judgmental | Copy Cats

;;Family;;

Mother: Queen Ella (Cinderella)
Father: King Charming
Younger Sister: Marie {12}

;;Faceclaim;;

Lisa Marie Johnson

Last edited by a moderator:
tis' updated! I will work on the IC in a bit {I want to catch up on a few other things first... and I'm rather terrible with starts XD}

anyways, I think that Clara and Aerlyn should totally be best friends! They are really similar.

• Bucket of Rainbows
maybe Mike and Camila had a brief fling at one time? It could definitely lend itself for some fun drama once Clara gets to him {or it could be with Kyle, depending on how you wanted the pairings XD}

Ohh I like Mike and Mila having a fling that she can't let go of XD
Camila and Kyle could be good friends at first and then suddenly be like "Oh.. feelings"

I'm thinking of how Aiden and Aerlyn are going to get together

I feel like they would start as acquaintances who grow close ... but maybe neither of them notices until they are sort of 'pushed' together ... since he's a hopeless romantic and she can be a little oblivious... especially when she gets caught up in her dreams.

sooo ... how do we want to start? Are the VK's already at the school, or do we want to do a little thing with them still on their island before leaving? or having just arrived?

it's up ... sorry for my crummy post... I was kinndddaaa stuck ... and getting tired >.>

I'll work on something Thursday :) (I will be mia tomorrow...)

• Love
I am going to try to have mine up tomorrow or Sunday (the latest) ... sorry!

• Love
Take your time! There's no rush!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.