POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Graveyarding today felt extra satisfying. Not that I hate your roleplays. I just OCD for organization.

I just got a da~ate.

It's over 70 out.

I made New curtains out of a 4 dollar silk moo moo I got from the good will!!

Creative-cheap-atlernative-curtain-achievement
Unlocked!

\o/

I was in the boring corner of my store when a few men start to come over "Oh wow, there's a register over here. It's like finding a secret level." Needless to say I was a lot more chipper because of that.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli and Diana
I wasn't as afraid as usual today and I expressed myself without as much shame. It felt so nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Diana and Fijoli
I've had a very relaxing day considering it was Monday and a lot of stuff was going on. Always nice to feel relaxed after dealing with chaos.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Today, my father was super kind enough to get up really early, when he didn't need to, to go with me to drop off my car at the mechanic's. This meant that rather than having to make my way back home with the public transport, taking hours to get back.... he drove me back with his car and we got home in a giffy. Hurray!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
I have lots of tasty leftovers that I am about to nom.

• Love
Today I ate a chocolate egg.
It temporarily distracted me from the gaping emptiness inside.

• Love
I'm out of school sick today... which means I get to spend the whole day roleplaying. All those replies I owe, prepare to be caught up!

• Love
Forgot to do yesterday's, so for Monday: I got several rp responses in on a roleplay I really like.

Tuesday (today): I finished my Calc 3 quiz with little difficulty.

• Love
Woke up sick this morning, so I had to miss school, but it provided me with the opportunity to find some new Roleplays on here!! ^.^
As well as started on a new Stencil for my friend's PS3 case

• Love
It rained and . . .

My boss brought it all the left over food from a birthday party she threw yesterday, which means I not only got free lunch with the rest of the staff, but we got good free lunch :)

• Love
God yes. My eyes feel so good right now. I'm so glad I decided to buy some Zaditor today.

• Love
Update for today: So my Calc quiz was actually quite wrong, but I think I fixed it before turning it in.

For something largely unrelated, I volunteered to help a classmate who is really struggling in Calc 3, to help him study for a make-up test he has to take. I'll be able to get myself out of the house, practice tutoring, and hopefully help a guy out who needs it.

• Love