POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Contrary to my bitching about hours, I love the extra hours (even as late as they get me) because that is more money for bills and etc. Yay monies!!!!!!! Oh and I get paid next Wendsday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli and Diana
YAAAAAAAAY my new garbage disposal is installed!

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
I'm beginning to see a faint definition in my abdomen, which is great, because these aches are then worth it. Excites me because after putting off exercising for so long, I'm finally getting somewhere because I keep pushing myself.

I am home and my cat is napping next to me!

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Smo
I'm happy I have @Xnijmai as a friend. He's always sharing awesome music.

Pharrell Williams x Daft Punk has been my jam for a month now. Thanks man. :)

I have no math, physics or English homework this weekend! Those, along with animation, are my three big projects, so I may actually be able to just chill this weekend for a while. Yay! More time to roleplay!

• Love
Reactions: Diana
I finished a post that I'd been having trouble with today. I also cleaned my room a bit, caught up on Big Bang Theory (my guilty pleasure of a TV show), and received several RP posts I'd been waiting for for a few days. I'm also feeling much better and am no longer having to down pain pills like candy. :-)

• Love
I not only felt well enough to go to the Dojo today after work, but I felt well enough to get on the mat, made it through the entire class, and even though I'm a bit rusty I remembered nearly everything!

• Love
Compost container for kitchen obtained. *hears old school video game music in background*

• Love
uhhhh I'm going to see my older brother today.

• Love
Got some really good coffee. :3

• Love
@Ocha helped me feel tons better with a natural remedy for my earache. I'm grateful that she took the time to help me feel well again, that alone was a pleasant pain reliever.

• Love
Reactions: Ochalla and Diana
HOLY CRAP I CANNOT STOP BUYING BEAUTIFUL DRAGONS. I HAVE A DRAGON PROBLEM.

• Love
Reactions: Dawn and Fijoli
I got to sleep in!

• Love
The passing grade on my math test has earned me a large bottle of my favorite wine. Mmyesh.