POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

I got twelve new shirts. Well, new to me. Hooray for thrift stores!

Also... Illium! OMG! Are you trying to make me explode? I have nothing, and then suddenly everyone is posing on top of everyone else and it is soooo exciting that I can't even think well enough to write up a good post.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
it's sunny, it's supposed to be warm....and yeah....

• Love
It is a huge challenge for me to keep up, but I am very pleased with Ilium. O__O I am super excited to see how life turns out for these characters and what happens in the story.

It's Easter, Happy Easter Everybody! =D

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli and Diana
FREE FOOD AND I DON'T HAVE TO COOK. >:D

• Love
I accidentally forget to write yesterday, so I'm going to do two days in one.

Saturday: I started watching IT Crowd and got many good laughs out of it.

Sunday: I went to an Easter party and talked to a bunch older family friends, people I hadn't seen in years, and complete strangers. I played with little kids, helped hide Easter eggs, and even shot some hoops with a five year old and his dad. Then I visited a childhood friend and another family friend at a different Easter party, and talked to them for a few minutes. Best of all, I achieved all of this social interaction without making a complete ass of myself! :-)

• Love
Today was sunny. It is really starting to feel like spring. And the various radios I've listened to all day have all been playing good music.

• Love
I got to see my friend's friend, who I think is now my friend! Yay for games and art!

• Love
Almost forgot to post in this O_O It counts cause I haven't gone to bed yet!

Best friend joined us for dinner. It was so so so soooo nice to spend some time with her after a long absence.

• Love
YAY NEW FORUM FEATURES!

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
Hopefully I'll be signing up for a day trip to New York! I've never been and it sounds awesome.

• Love