One for the road!

From a trip that only a few short hours ago was filled with smiles, laughs, and good nature busting on each other things were taken a dramatic down turn. If things didn't improve or there wasn't at least some sort of understandings reached Michael had no trouble with taking everyone home and spending the summer at home. It wasn't his first choice, but if this was a sign of things to come he wanted no part of it. He looked at Tessa and said, "Okay I'm not the smartest one in the bunch, but something is really off with Claire on a lot of levels. She seems angrier than usual. I mean there was always that edge with her, but now it feels like it's coming out in a way I'm not sure about. Maybe she's taking the breaking up of our group harder than we thought she might." As he sat there quietly with everything else being quiet around them he could hear some serious hacking and coughing.

Not to mention Harrison was going to check on Claire. He wasn't the most socially graceful guy, but no one could say that he didn't care for his friends so he didn't try to stop him.

Michael shook his head and said, "Okay we gotta find out what's going on with her. There's no way we're gonna survive the summer with her like this."

Michael dried off, put on a tank top and followed Harrison's foot steps. He stood behind Harrison and said, "Claire do you need to talk? What's up?"

Tessa rolled her eyes a little as she got up. After catching the glare she got from Claire, Tessa knew you let her simmer down and get a little space. But then again, these boys didn't know what space was. You could slam a door in their face five time and tell them to go away. Not even two minutes later you would hear a knock on the door, and a voice asking if you were okay. She was one that should know. She done it to them a few times.

Tessa couldn't help but smile and watch the two trying to talk to her. You had to make Claire talk, she never gave up anything willing. It was all a part of who she was. A product of her past. Tessa had gone into princess your going to tell me, you have no choice mode a few times with her. Would she do it in front of the guys? Nope. If it came down to that, she would just find a way to take over and go from that point.