Song : ultraNUMB

Artist : Blue Stahli

Anime: Avatar the Last Airbender
Song: I'll Make A Man Out Of You
Artist: Donny Osmond

Anime: Rurouni Kenshin
Song: Accidnetally in Love
Artist: Counting Crows

Not really a game, at least I don't count Visual Novels as a game unless they are like Sengoku Rance, Madou Koukaku, Kamidori or Eiyuu*Senki for example.
Fortissimo, no translation avaible but this guy has a scrubby youtube translation/let's play kind of thing, still better than Atlas&ITH/AGTH. It basically is like Fate but more chuuni and ridicilous. The sequel got released today but only on Vita :L.

And when I say like Fate I mean like Fate, I mean, ripped from the wiki:
Ragnarök is a battle royale ceremony to select the most powerful among the 12 participating magi. The ceremony puts the participants against each other inside the field of Eye Space where they need to sacrifice one person in 13 hours before everyone is eliminated. Combatants fight each other by using their magical armament. Whoever loses the ability to use magic, either by having his magic armament destroyed or fatally wounded, will be considered eliminated and forced to give his life energy to the person who has dealt the finishing blow. The sacrificed participant's existence will also be erased from people's memories. The circle continues until only one last person stand to fight Odin at Vahalla. The winner of this final battle will have the accumulated life forces of all defeated combatants, also known as the ultimate magic that can bring about a miracle.

Really like short ones like this.

I usually don't post on threads that seem dead, but I thought @Razilin might enjoy this.

this thread never dies

only sleeps

so as i pray

unlimited blade works

Ooh, it's back! I wanted to post to this thread before.

Spoilers?

Been watching this over and over c:

Anime: Revolutionary Girl Utena

Song: Sinners by Lauren Aquilina

Had it recently with @ERode, while not really an AMV this one
is the only decent Knight Run...MAD...? And it does not feel complete :V

Status
Not open for further replies.