One AMV A Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Armored Core 4! :o I sucked ding dong at the game but damn did I have fun with it!

One of my top favs:

Reactions: The Ghost Note
I thought it was hard in the throat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#hashtag

I really hope this counts.

Anime: Lots of things. None of them anime.
Song: Guren no Yumiya
Artist: Linked Horizon

Further proof that Guren no Yumiya goes with everything.

EDIT: Attack on Pokemon is Best Pokemon

Game of Titans is best game.

I remember Armored Core 4! :o I sucked ding dong at the game but damn did I have fun with it!

Armored Core 4 is easily one of my favorite games. The music, the gameplay, and the fights were epic.

Unfortunately, the only AMVs I know also happen to be Armored Core amvs, sooooooo...

Here I am, making everyone happy! You like AoT. I like One Ok Rock.

I've never seen Attack on Titan so THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS. I do like the video though. Looks like a kickass anime.

Reactions: Razilin and Shiny
CONTAINS SPOILERS : BE CAREFUL :)

Anime is : Akame ga Kill!
Song : Take It Out on Me by Thousand Foot Krutch

Armored Core 4 is easily one of my favorite games. The music, the gameplay, and the fights were epic.

Unfortunately, the only AMVs I know also happen to be Armored Core amvs, sooooooo...

I can understand why, it was pretty damn good.

Nice.

Here I am, making everyone happy! You like AoT. I like One Ok Rock.

I've never seen Attack on Titan so THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS. I do like the video though. Looks like a kickass anime.
A very good combo. The anime is pretty kickass, so I suggest watching it if you have the time :D

CONTAINS SPOILERS : BE CAREFUL :)

Anime is : Akame ga Kill!
Song : Take It Out on Me by Thousand Foot Krutch
Akame ga Kill! :o Don't think I've seen an amv of that here yet, until now. Have my two favorites!

Reactions: Silhouette

Anime: Fate Stay Night
Song: To The Beginning
Artist: Kalafina

0___0 I just got meta'd. Fate Stay Night 2006 would have at least had a 10x better OP with Fate Zero's theme song.

A very good combo. The anime is pretty kickass, so I suggest watching it if you have the time :D
I'm on the 10th ep. @___@ It is indeed very good.

Ew, Bleach!

I know. I know. But this AMV is amazingly done. Watch it.

Not sure if this may or may not count, but it's Dangan Ronpa (Contains Spoilers, be careful~)

Anime: None/All of Them
Song: Guren no Yumiya
Artist: Linked Horizon

Attack on Titan goes with everything.

Anime: Music Video
Song: White Reflection
Artist: Two-Mix

Technically, its anime. Technically, its a music video. In actuality, its the original music video for the song. So I guess its an Anime Music Video!

Status
Not open for further replies.