Once Upon...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
All righty, time to make my RELATIONSHIP PROPOSITIONS!
Here's how it works: [spoili]
  • If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
Once someone has agreed to a relationship I color the whole proposition green so that I know I've already added it to my CS. [/spoili]

@Wonderful Thing
  • Rose Bagsley :
    • Peter - These two would get along swimmingly, I think. These two could be friends, I think- I can see Rose coming to bother Peter down int he stables whenever she finds herself with free time. Perhaps when she came to the castle one of the first tasks she was given was to mend one of his clothes, and that's how they met? And, from then on he always went to her as soon as he'd tear his clothing, which meant seeing her more, and their friendship eventually being built.
    • Katherine - Hmm, she's not foolish enough to steal from the castle, so I don't think they'd know each other. Strangers?
    • Alexander - Perhaps these two were friends, back when Rose lived in the Joyous Village? But, when she had to go away the two lost touch and their friendship died.
    • Elizabeth - And, strangers again. I don't see a seamstress-in-training, who lives at the Royal Castle, having much interacting with a baker in the farms.
  • Malle Ansley :
    • Peter - Hmm, strangers, I think. Mainly because of where she lives.
    • Katherine - I was going to say they could be friends.... but Malle hates Bandits. I think enemies then, because Katherine would be very weary about her.
    • Alexander - Hmm... These two could be buddies, possibly? Alexander could trade her metal arrowheads for her meat, and in the meantime they could have formed a friendly bond. The only reason I do not say they could be friends is that Alexander would find her grunting instead of using words a little off-putting.
    • Elizabeth - Friendly acquaintances, I think. Liz would be willing to trade bread for meat, but I don't see them growing a bond beyond that.
  • Nameless :
    • Peter - Friends, I think. Peter likes animals, so he would enjoy having Nameless around.
    • Katherine - Strangers?
    • Alexander - Strangers?
    • Elizabeth - Strangers again? I don't see Liz, Alex, or Katherine even knowing about Nameless, since he is only a dog who lives in the castle.

@Stargazer
  • Quinten Coleman :
    • Peter - These two could be good friends, I think. Because he's a Stable Physician I imagine these two will be spending a lot of time together, so it's only logical they would have developed some kind of relationship. Also, they both lived in the farms when children, so perhaps they knew each other from then too?
    • Katherine - Perhaps when they were children they were rivals, because one day Katherine tried to steal from his family. Which obviously would have made him hate her, since they had so little to begin with. But, now they'd be more like strangers.
    • Alexander - Strangers?
    • Elizabeth - Says he used to live in the farms- Great! Perhaps they were childhood friends, but since Quinten moved away they've grown into strangers?
  • Lucina Coleman :
    • Peter - I think these two could have been childhood friends too, just like for Quinten. IDEA! What if they all moved to the Royal castle around the same time? So, they would have been friends back on the farms, and then Peter would have left first. Then, when Quinten and Lucina show up Peter will be excited to have is friends from home. Which, of course, continues their friendship. Also wondering if you'd mind if Peter had a crush on her? I dunno, I think it'd be cute. Perhaps at night when she goes outside he joins her sometimes?
    • Katherine - Same thing as Quinten?
    • Alexander - Strangers?
    • Elizabeth - Childhood friends, now strangers, just like for Quinten?
  • Cassandra Collins :
    • Peter - Strangers?
    • Katherine - I think either strangers, or they could be kind of like... buddies? Maybe?
    • Alexander - THESE TWO! She's fascinated with weapons, he is a blacksmith. Both dream of being a watchman. Both allergic to pollen. Both Hopeless romantics..... fucking hell Cassandra is the female version of Alexander (except for she's optimistic and he's more of a realist). I'm thinking these two could be friends for sure. Now, let's see, if you don't agree to the Lucina/Peter pairing I proposed I'd like to suggest a possible love interest between these two instead. However- if you do agree to Lucina/Peter than I'd like to suggest that Alex and Cass have a sort of platonic love. Thoughts?
    • Elizabeth - Strangers?
  • Matthew Jackson :
    • Peter - Strangers?
    • Katherine - "Doesn't really have any friends." Well, that complicates the idea I had for them.... wait... IDEA! I'm thinking kinda of a Katniss-Gale relationship here? (Minus the whole thing about how Gale fell in love with Katniss, we don't need that with these two). So, like, at first they would be kind of like rivals... then Katherine could decide she wants to learn how to hunt and request that he teaches her to do so... and for whatever reason (maybe he asks for something in return) he agrees... and then they become reluctant hunting buddies... and then eventually friends. Thoughts? I think we should start the roleplay with the as strangers and go through all of this.
    • Alexander - Buddies, I think. Alexander would like him, and so whenever Matthew came to him for trading purposes Alex probably would put up less of a bargain than he would for other people.
    • Elizabeth - Hmmm, I think these two would trade sometimes. Buddies, perhaps? They'd get along, I think. But wouldn't exactly seek out each other's company either.

((NTS: Phi Chisym is making characters here, propose relationships when finished.))

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Stargazer
  • If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
Once someone has agreed to a relationship I color the whole proposition green so that I know I've already added it to my CS. [/spoili]

@Wonderful Thing
  • Rose Bagsley :
    • Peter - These two would get along swimmingly, I think. These two could be friends, I think- I can see Rose coming to bother Peter down int he stables whenever she finds herself with free time. Perhaps when she came to the castle one of the first tasks she was given was to mend one of his clothes, and that's how they met? And, from then on he always went to her as soon as he'd tear his clothing, which meant seeing her more, and their friendship eventually being built.
    • Katherine - Hmm, she's not foolish enough to steal from the castle, so I don't think they'd know each other. Strangers?
    • Alexander - Perhaps these two were friends, back when Rose lived in the Joyous Village? But, when she had to go away the two lost touch and their friendship died.
    • Elizabeth - And, strangers again. I don't see a seamstress-in-training, who lives at the Royal Castle, having much interacting with a baker in the farms.
  • Malle Ansley :
    • Katherine - I was going to say they could be friends.... but Malle hates Bandits. I think enemies then, because Katherine would be very weary about her.
    • Alexander - Hmm... These two could be buddies, possibly? Alexander could trade her metal arrowheads for her meat, and in the meantime they could have formed a friendly bond. The only reason I do not say they could be friends is that Alexander would find her grunting instead of using words a little off-putting.
    • Elizabeth - Friendly acquaintances, I think. Liz would be willing to trade bread for meat, but I don't see them growing a bond beyond that.
  • Nameless :
    • Peter - Friends, I think. Peter likes animals, so he would enjoy having Nameless around.
    • Katherine - Strangers?
    • Alexander - Strangers?
    • Elizabeth - Strangers again? I don't see Liz, Alex, or Katherine even knowing about Nameless, since he is only a dog who lives in the castle.

@Stargazer
  • Quinten Coleman :
    • Peter - These two could be good friends, I think. Because he's a Stable Physician I imagine these two will be spending a lot of time together, so it's only logical they would have developed some kind of relationship. Also, they both lived in the farms when children, so perhaps they knew each other from then too?
    • Katherine - Perhaps when they were children they were rivals, because one day Katherine tried to steal from his family. Which obviously would have made him hate her, since they had so little to begin with. But, now they'd be more like strangers.
    • Alexander - Strangers?
    • Elizabeth - Says he used to live in the farms- Great! Perhaps they were childhood friends, but since Quinten moved away they've grown into strangers?
  • Lucina Coleman :
    • Peter - I think these two could have been childhood friends too, just like for Quinten. IDEA! What if they all moved to the Royal castle around the same time? So, they would have been friends back on the farms, and then Peter would have left first. Then, when Quinten and Lucina show up Peter will be excited to have is friends from home. Which, of course, continues their friendship. Also wondering if you'd mind if Peter had a crush on her? I dunno, I think it'd be cute. Perhaps at night when she goes outside he joins her sometimes?
    • Alexander - Strangers?
  • Cassandra Collins :
    • Peter - Strangers?
    • Katherine - I think either strangers, or they could be kind of like... buddies? Maybe?
    • Alexander - THESE TWO! She's fascinated with weapons, he is a blacksmith. Both dream of being a watchman. Both allergic to pollen. Both Hopeless romantics..... fucking hell Cassandra is the female version of Alexander (except for she's optimistic and he's more of a realist). I'm thinking these two could be friends for sure. Now, let's see, if you don't agree to the Lucina/Peter pairing I proposed I'd like to suggest a possible love interest between these two instead. However- if you do agree to Lucina/Peter than I'd like to suggest that Alex and Cass have a sort of platonic love. Thoughts?
    • Elizabeth - Strangers?
  • Matthew Jackson :
    • Peter - Strangers?
    • Katherine - "Doesn't really have any friends." Well, that complicates the idea I had for them.... wait... IDEA! I'm thinking kinda of a Katniss-Gale relationship here? (Minus the whole thing about how Gale fell in love with Katniss, we don't need that with these two). So, like, at first they would be kind of like rivals... then Katherine could decide she wants to learn how to hunt and request that he teaches her to do so... and for whatever reason (maybe he asks for something in return) he agrees... and then they become reluctant hunting buddies... and then eventually friends. Thoughts? I think we should start the roleplay with the as strangers and go through all of this.
    • Alexander - Buddies, I think. Alexander would like him, and so whenever Matthew came to him for trading purposes Alex probably would put up less of a bargain than he would for other people.
    • Elizabeth - Hmmm, I think these two would trade sometimes. Buddies, perhaps? They'd get along, I think. But wouldn't exactly seek out each other's company either.

((NTS: Phi Chisym is making characters here, propose relationships when finished.))
Love all of those, but instead of enemies for Katherine and Malle, how about they're frenemies kind of? Like Malle is wary of bandits but she and Katherine have a sort of agreement so Katherine doesn't steal from her, but Malle still kind of dissaprovs of her way of life? Also since they both lived in the forest when they were young, how about they maybe saw each other in the past?

And I'll just remove the hates bandits things.

Reactions: Brea
Love all of those, but instead of enemies for Katherine and Malle, how about they're frenemies kind of? Like Malle is wary of bandits but she and Katherine have a sort of agreement so Katherine doesn't steal from her, but Malle still kind of dissaprovs of her way of life? Also since they both lived in the forest when they were young, how about they maybe saw each other in the past?

And I'll just remove the hates bandits things.
Sounds good to me! Frenemies it is. ♥

@Wonderful Thing
  • Rose Bagsley :
  • Malle Ansley :
  • Nameless :
    • Katherine - Strangers?
    • Alexander - Strangers?

@Stargazer
  • Quinten Coleman :
    • Alexander - Strangers?
  • Lucina Coleman :
    • Alexander - Strangers?
  • Cassandra Collins :
    • Peter - Strangers?
    • Elizabeth - Strangers?
  • Matthew Jackson :
    • Peter - Strangers?

@Stargazer I saw you rated this post with a heart, which means you accept, but I actually had questions I needed answers to before I could add these to my CS's?

@Brea

Yeay, I'm replying now. I just wanted to let you know that I saw them and agree with most of them. I've been pretty busy lately so this is my first chance to really sit down and type out a decent reply.

@Brea

Yeay, I'm replying now. I just wanted to let you know that I saw them and agree with most of them. I've been pretty busy lately so this is my first chance to really sit down and type out a decent reply.
Oh, alright! Take your time!

@Stargazer
  • Quinten Coleman :
    • Alexander - Strangers?
  • Lucina Coleman :
    • Alexander - Strangers?
  • Cassandra Collins :
    • Peter - Strangers?
    • Elizabeth - Strangers?
  • Matthew Jackson :
    • Peter - Strangers?
Okay for Quinten I agree with a lot of them. Though Katherine, I don't think he'd really hate her, maybe dislike but not hate. He'd probably try and figure out why she stole from them but he would just end up confused.

Lucina: Man, I'm a huge sucker for childhood friends and love and all that crap. So I think they can be childhood friends and I don't mind if Peter has a crush on her. It would be nice to see that childhood friendship evolve into something more and stuff. As long as he can handle her cautious and guarded attitude when it comes to falling in love and everything. As for Katherine now Lucina would certainly hold a grudge against her, so yes, hate.

Cass: I think Cass and Katherine might be buddies, depending on how often they see each other. I don't think she would approve of her bandit life, but she would be interested in the freedom that Katherine has, as well as the fact that she can wield weapons. Moving onto Alexander since we are probably going with Lucina and Peter, then they can have that platonic love. I think with their likes and everything, they could be fairly close and have a strong bond, to that point where people may think that they have a thing going on but it's just really like that brother/sister relationship. I could see Cass spending a lot of time with Alexander when he's not busy.

Matthew: I could see that with Katherine. So he's probably reluctant to teach her but maybe he realizes how lonely he is (because though he says he doesn't need friends, he would like some) and so I think he would end up teaching her and they could become good friends, but we'll have to see where the roleplay takes us.

I think that Matthew and Alexander could be buddies. I think they would build that bond up when he comes into trade or buy some new weapons. and stuff. As for Elizabeth I think that they would be more like acquaintances

Okay for Quinten I agree with a lot of them. Though Katherine, I don't think he'd really hate her, maybe dislike but not hate. He'd probably try and figure out why she stole from them but he would just end up confused.

Lucina: Man, I'm a huge sucker for childhood friends and love and all that crap. So I think they can be childhood friends and I don't mind if Peter has a crush on her. It would be nice to see that childhood friendship evolve into something more and stuff. As long as he can handle her cautious and guarded attitude when it comes to falling in love and everything. As for Katherine now Lucina would certainly hold a grudge against her, so yes, hate.

Cass: I think Cass and Katherine might be buddies, depending on how often they see each other. I don't think she would approve of her bandit life, but she would be interested in the freedom that Katherine has, as well as the fact that she can wield weapons. Moving onto Alexander since we are probably going with Lucina and Peter, then they can have that platonic love. I think with their likes and everything, they could be fairly close and have a strong bond, to that point where people may think that they have a thing going on but it's just really like that brother/sister relationship. I could see Cass spending a lot of time with Alexander when he's not busy.

Matthew: I could see that with Katherine. So he's probably reluctant to teach her but maybe he realizes how lonely he is (because though he says he doesn't need friends, he would like some) and so I think he would end up teaching her and they could become good friends, but we'll have to see where the roleplay takes us.

I think that Matthew and Alexander could be buddies. I think they would build that bond up when he comes into trade or buy some new weapons. and stuff. As for Elizabeth I think that they would be more like acquaintances
All right, so for Quinton and Katherine it'll just be... Strangers that dislike each other?

Yeah, Peter will already know what's in store for him, because he would have been around when she had her first boyfriend. So, no worries there, he can handle it.

Great! Buddies for Katherine and Cass- and, because they're friends, Kat won't steal from her. Great! Platonic love for Alex and Cass it is. And, even when Alex is busy he'd probably be okay with Cass coming to see him anyways- though she would be of the few he wouldn't get annoyed with for bothering him while he's clearly working.

Great, I'll add that for Matthew to Kat's CS. As well as those things you suggested for Alex and Liz.

Last edited:
All right, so for Quinton and Katherine it'll just be... Strangers that dislike each other?

Yeah, Peter will already know what's in store for him, because he would have been around when she had her first boyfriend. So, no worries there, he can handle it.

Great! Buddies for Katherine and Cass- and, because they're friends, Kat won't steal from her. Great! Platonic love for Alex and Cass it is. And, even when Alex is busy he'd probably be okay with Cass coming to see him anyways- though she would be of the few he wouldn't get annoyed with for bothering him while he's clearly working.

Great, I'll add that for Matthew to Kat's CS. As well as those things you suggested for Alex and Liz.

That all sounds good!

Okay as long as he knows what he's getting himself into.

Awesome. I can honestly just see Cass coming in and watching Alex as he works, finding it interesting.

Sounds great! I look forward to putting out babes into action

@Stargazer

Alrightie so the only problem I have with your characters is that you use the term girlfriend/boyfriend frequently, and I just want to make sure that you don't use those terms in the roleplay as they hadn't been coined until like...The 1920s. Also, I'm not really keen on Matthew having a pet wolf really as the animals in the wolves are totally wild or employed by Maleficent. You could however say that the wolves don't bother him much because he coexists with them. Which could make for a good plot being ruined in the plan.

Other than those issues, your characters are accepted. ^^

@Stargazer

Alrightie so the only problem I have with your characters is that you use the term girlfriend/boyfriend frequently, and I just want to make sure that you don't use those terms in the roleplay as they hadn't been coined until like...The 1920s. Also, I'm not really keen on Matthew having a pet wolf really as the animals in the wolves are totally wild or employed by Maleficent. You could however say that the wolves don't bother him much because he coexists with them. Which could make for a good plot being ruined in the plan.

Other than those issues, your characters are accepted. ^^
Okay I can easily fix that up when I get home. I can just put had a thing and that stuff and I'll put coexist with wolves

I am still in this but been busy... but I have a week break from (if I don't get called in) so I shall have my chars up soon^^ I need to get my creativeness back I use to be able to throw up 10 cses for 10 different rps in one day bleh... *Goes to meditate and get creativeness back* xD

Reactions: Brea and Stargazer
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and Justin
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and Stargazer
Well this is awkward. OTL, I thought this was my rp. Whoops. XD Still meant every word I said though, though my words sound more like GM. *smacks self* I'm not the GM of this rp, I'll just disappear. *fades into shadows*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Well this is awkward. OTL, I thought this was my rp. Whoops. XD Still meant every word I said though, though my words sound more like GM. *smacks self* I'm not the GM of this rp, I'll just disappear. *fades into shadows*
Hey either way it was still nice lol... I was thinking that too xD

WHAT ARE YOU DOING! Don't tell people I talk about themmmmmmmm.... now they know.

(Gah You're luck I love you ♥)
*bows* I'm sorry! the frying pan is at your disposal!!

(haha you seem to say that a lot. ;)​

• Bucket of Rainbows
I wanna make another RP with a smaller group but I just can't decide what plot to use. @_@
Single Life
Or
Body Switching..?
HELP ME CHOOOSE

I wanna make another RP with a smaller group but I just can't decide what plot to use. @_@
Single Life
Or
Body Switching..?
HELP ME CHOOOSE
BOYD SWITCHING!!! OR MAYBE COMBINE BOTH

SINGLE LIFE THAT BODY SWITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.