Once Upon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys don't have to change your jobs, those were just suggestions that I listed. ^^
Oh, I see. Hmmm I think I'll keep the edited version, I kind of like it. I have an idea for all these characters in my mind and the reason I gave them the looks I do, so I think I shall stick with the edited version. Thanks though. <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
You guys don't have to change your jobs, those were just suggestions that I listed. ^^
Oh, I know. Your post just gave me a few ideas I liked better than my original ones, that's all. Also, should have all my characters up tomorrow ♥

All Ready!

exclusive-etched-medieval-fantasy-style-necklace-archeress-3_zpse9e4ee5f.jpg

Sybil Obelette Mzant| Female| 19| The Woods | Straight but Curious

Appearance/Personality: Sybil is a silent little mouse, standing at a whopping 5'6"; she's the perfect size for sneaking around under focused eyes inauspiciously. She has learned quickly that it is better to be unheard, as well as unseen; especially when one wishes to see everything. She's never one to speak up about her intentions, but quietly waits to show them at a precise moment when necessary. Her light brown hair waterfalls just above her hips and just as soft as the dyed ribbons she stretches across her little lap when she mends her dresses. Her eyes are the unmistakable shade of melted gold and her skin is as pure as porcelain.

It is quite clear that her early upbringing was within a fine household with a strong family heritage, but she's forgotten most of her family history except for what her father had drilled into her mind. She's a Mzant – Lions hold her surname with pride. Unfortunately, this lioness now runs with a loyal pack of Gypsy entertainers and artisans as an Apothecary. She's learned other skills through them as well, which makes her a rather sneaky fly-on-the-wall when the need arises. But, regardless of that, Sybil prefers to sneak away into the woods to converse with nature and peacefully gather herbs and roots for medicines.

Reserved, Independent, Aware, Cautious, Intelligent but Forgetful at times, Seems Cold and Distant but is actually Warm and Considerate.

Likes: nature, animals, peace and quiet, cooking, turning old into new, archery, baking, gardening,
keeping good company others disregard, loyalty above money, feeling worthy.

Dislikes: people who open their mouths and lies fall out, not being alone when she needs company, the smell of radishes, people who treat her and her friend as if they're incapable of doing the simplest task, arrogance - it reeks like bad breath.

Biography: Sybil grew up in a small village near the Joyful Village. But due to various problems within her village and family, she and her siblings had to flee for their lives. She's unsure exactly what caused her family to separate in such a way, but she's determined to figure it all out. As of now, she has no idea where her brother is, oblivious to how she lost a finger, but comfortably making a living with the Gypsy family that adopted her. She's been with them for years, learning their ways, improving the skills and talents they've helped her realize. They have moved to The Woods, hoping to settle down for a good season, to repair their wagons and rebuild their supplies before moving on before the new year. Since The woods are just ripped with excellent foliage with medicinal qualities, Sybil prepares to build up her stock and hopefully sell a few of her medicines to villagers living there.

Job: Apothecary

Health Ailments: Missing her left index finger due to...well, it's a long story; a father's mistake paid for by a daughter's pains.

Theme Song

Extra - Somewhat of a sidekick.

Faust -
Even though he has no connection to Sybil, except as a friend, Faust decided to leave the Joyful Village and stay with the Gypsies. He helps her gather plants for medicines, as well as information for the Gypsies to help them find the 'right place at the right time' to set up their stores and plan events.

Male/22/Friend

A 22 year old street urchin, unknown and not considered, until he makes himself a concern. If anyone wants to know anything about something no one wants anyone to know; Faust is the only person who can find out. Some say he's got Fae blood in him, (if you believe in all that) which explains why he's such a card, a trickster, and can easily learn of things others hide within their heartfires. Others believe he's some sort of psychic, illusionist, or hypnotist. He learns far too much about others– far too easily… Honestly, he's just a young master of deduction, using his mind and all the available facts to arrive at the correct solution to a problem, a solution to a strict puzzle, or a hidden mystery long forgotten.

He holds no friendships, for they are easily discarded when they don't suit a person's best interest anymore. No, he only holds respect for those who have shown him the same, and has a small portion of his heart held for the few he considers 'family'. But that's also a word he holds no claim to, for it's easily discard as well.

Appearance: Dirty blond hair, strikingly bright green eyes – somewhat of an anomaly, if you ask me. Tall and lanky, but muscular in proportion. He's a bit malnourished, but is able to maintain his strength and health due to his knowledge of edible, healthy roots and flowers, and hard labor working the streets for merchants or wealthy newcomers entering town who need a guide.

Personality: Quiet and behaves shyly, but that's just a trick to gain favor or pity from those with soft hearts. His true light shines later on when he preys on their souls, feeds from their minds, and claim access to secrets they never expected anyone to learn from their silence. He has a very acute sense of being, and can easily read a person even when they're hiding their covers. He's a sly little creature with a heart of gold (when it's worth using). Loyal to only a few who deserve it, Faust will still turn on a dime to protect himself, if must; yet, still manage to keep his word to the ones he respects.

Last edited:
"I'm not a dance floor. You can't just waltz in and out of my life as you please."
tumblr_m7cu9l045a1rxp7yso5_250.gif
tumblr_nfg283rQRe1rx2yydo4_250.gif
tumblr_lwd74lk7R51r8nwivo4_250.gif
tumblr_lwd7eesKzp1r8nwivo1_250.gif
tumblr_inline_nq9k1qNMME1rdfu1x_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nq9k2evAZ21rdfu1x_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nq9k2q2lQg1rdfu1x_500.gif
tumblr_mzoklkQWpy1r7boxdo2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_nq9k1y0LiW1rdfu1x_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nq9k2kbhOS1rdfu1x_500.gif

Peter Ivan Thompson | Male | 19 | Royal Castle | Heterosexual

Job:
"What can I say? I enjoy horses."
. Stable Boy .

Personality:
"Most people seem to think I'm a sweetheart."
. It's no secret that Peter has a gentle heart. He's very thoughtful and selfless, usually putting the needs of other people before his own. Peter can sometimes be very clumsy, and often overlooks little details. He can be very forgetful, but if you stress the importance of something he does make more of an effort to remember it. He is not very secretive, as he expresses his thoughts either verbally or clearly on his face- except for when it is inappropriate to do so, of course. Determined and quick -minded, Peter is good at thinking of solutions to problems as they arise. He likes to face things head-on instead of putting it off to become a bigger problem down the road. Peter is very tough and professional, often mistaken for being an overly-serious person. However, when he gets the chance, he does enjoy to goof off a little. He enjoys the company of others, as he has always been a social person. Peter is understanding and also a bit naive, as he believes almost everything he is told. He is friendly to everyone and very forgiving, because he's not very good at holding a grudge .

"I've always had a liking for animals. They're usually much nicer than humans."
. Horseback Riding, Hay, The Stars, Wool Blankets, Pitchforks, Warm Drinks, Gloves, and Jokes .

Dislikes:
"Ever smelt the inside of a barn? Yeah, it's gross."
. Cold Days, the Rain, Being Yelled At, Blood, Loud Noises, Mud, Shorts, and Sick People .

Biography:
"Nothing really interesting there."
. Peter was actually born in The Farms, and was raised there until he was ten years old. He had a sister, Gwendolyn, who he was very close with. He had a happy childhood, and could often be seen running through the fields with the other children. Sometimes he helped his mother with her chores, and his father with his farming. Life was good, until just three weeks after he turned ten. At this time a few guards from the castle came into the Farms and stayed for a few days. They paid a lot of attention to the children while they were there, and when it was time for them to leave one of them visited Peter's family at home. The guard explained that they needed a new stable boy, as one had recently been killed in an accident, and that Peter was to take the roll. Peter's mother was horrified, threatening the guard, but his father soon calmed her down. The guard explained that the family would be compensated for Peter's services, and as the family had been financially struggling they had no choice but to give their only son up.

And so, Peter left with the guards to the Royal Castle. As soon as he arrived he was put to work, being trained by one of the older stable workers. He was given responsibilities immediately, his childhood coming to a sudden halt. The stable men seemed to have little sympathy for him, or for the other child who was working in the stable, Xavier. They were both of the same age, and so it was only natural that they would become friends. Now, Peter believes Xavier to be is only family member. Peter has grown to like his life as a stable boy, but whenever there is a job that would allow him to leave the Royal Castle for even a short while he jumps right on it. .

Health Ailments:
"I'm as healthy as a horse- pun intended."
. N/A .

Theme Song:
"I've never really thought of one before."

Relationships:
"I'm usually overlooked by the royals, but I do have a few friends."
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. Lucina Coleman - Knew each other since childhood .

Friends:
. Nameless .
. Quinten Coleman - Knew each other since childhood .
. Rose Bagsley .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. Cassandra Collins - Strangers .
. Malle Ashley - Strangers .
. Matthew Jackson - Strangers .

Family:
Mother [spoili]
tumblr_ny6uihmLLp1td9d3vo1_500.gif

Name: Thea Beatrice Thompson
Relationship: Mother[/spoili]
Father[spoili]
large.gif

Name: Justin Oliver Thompson
Relationship: Father[/spoili]
Gwendolyn[spoili]
Matilda-Mara-wilson-I-Love-to-Read.gif

Name: Gwendolyn Kirah Thompson
Age: 9- now 18 (Image of her at age 9, because Peter does not know what she looks like now)
Relationship: Younger Sister[/spoili]
Xavier[spoili]
tumblr_inline_ns3w9rsJhh1tqgmld_500.gif

Name: Xavier Thomas Harlow
Relationship: Best friends, adopted brother[/spoili]

[/spoili]

Extra:
"I think we've already covered everything."
. Feels very connected to the horses .
. Usually hums whenever he works .
. Lives in a little barn-like structure near the stables, like many of the other stable boys do .
. Has never had the chance to be in any kind of relationship .
. Is not really fond of the younger members of the royal court, he thinks they are snobs .

. You skipped #5 in the rules .

"You can suck my ass."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Stargazer
#f0026d
"Sometimes the people closest to you are the ones holding you back the most."
tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo7_250.gif
tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo2_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_na28v0uhpp1twiqmko8_250.gif
tumblr_mz0qkjWhjq1qgwcnoo4_250.gif

tumblr_mygyttDc2S1r9n4hjo8_250.gif
tumblr_mz0qkjWhjq1qgwcnoo2_250.gif
tumblr_na28v0uhpp1twiqmko3_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9wq8v7th91t27ahco10_r1_250.gif

Katherine Olivia Fredrick | Female | 17 | The Woods | Heterosexual

Job:
"I wouldn't exactly call it a job."
. Bandit .

Personality:
"And, who are you to be asking such personal questions?"
. Kat is a very quiet and reserved girl. She's intelligent, and fairly organized most of the time. She likes to think things through before she acts, but has also learned how to think on her feet when under pressure. She tends to be very sarcastic, especially with strangers, and extremely blunt. She likes to get straight to the point, and will not tell a white lie to spare someones feelings. For this reason some people may call her a bitch, but that's not exactly the case. She just values honesty. Kat is actually a very kind and thoughtful person, who is always willing to lend a helping hand. She's selfless in the sense that she will always stick up for others. She is also not afraid of confrontation, as she often finds herself getting into a lot of trouble. She'd one of those 'suffer in silence' types, and often feels bad asking for anything from someone else. She's a very independent individual, who has trouble revealing things about herself. .

. The Rain, Cats, Music, Reading, Writing, Sunny Days, Swimming, Honest People, and Blankets .

Dislikes:
"Interrogations, for one."
. Liars, Bugs, The Snow, Romance Stories, Dogs, Formal Events, Being Told What To Do, and Being Underestimated .

Biography:
"That's... none of your concern."
Katherine was born to a single mother int he woods. Her father had just been killed by a wolf a few weeks prior, and so it was just her mother, her grandmother and her. The trio resided in a cottage deep within the woods, in an small clearing. It was a good place for Kat to grow old, her small family thought. There, she learned how to hunt, how to make weapons, and how to cover her tracks. By the time Katherine was twelve she had become very good at living in the woods, and so her mother brought her into the Joyous Village for the first time. Katherine was fascinated- she had always watched the Joyous Village from far away, but had never dreamed of stepping foot there. It was that very day that her mother taught her how to steal, and thus began her career as a bandit.

When Katherine was sixteen her grandmother became very ill and died, and most recently her mother has also gotten sick. Neither of them know what is wrong, all they know is she cannot leave the cottage. Had they not been wanted women Katherine would have already brought her mother to see a healer. Sadly, this is not an option for them, and so Kat has stepped up to be her mother's caretaker. In the past few months she has become an excellent bandit and thief, and has even had a few 'Wanted' posters put up with her face on them. Truthfully, she takes pride in these posters, even bringing one home to her mother every once in a while.

Health Ailments:
"Kinda can't suffer from an asthma attack while running from watchmen, so I think I'm perfectly healthy."
. Allergic to bees .

Theme Song:
"This is a thing?"

Relationships:
"We bandits tend to keep our friend list very short."
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. n .

Friends:
. Cassandra Collins - Buddies, Kat doesn't steal from her .

Enemies:
. Lucina Coleman .

Other:
. Malle Ashley - Frenemies, Kat doesn't steal from her so Malle doesn't turn her in .
. Matthew Jackson - Strangers, may eventually become friends .
. Nameless - Strangers .
. Quinten Coleman - Strangers, but she stole from him as a child .
. Rose Bagsley - Strangers .

Family:
Grandmother [spoili]
Monster-In-Law-monster-in-law-36847016-500-237.gif

Name: Bertha Margaret Fredrick
Relationship: Grandmother[/spoili]
Mother [spoili]
tumblr_lxft44YQ0J1r3h4ef.gif

Name: Joyce Terribeth Fredrick

[/spoili]

Extra:
"I think I've answered enough of your questions."
. Can wield many objects, but prefers a bow and arrow .
. Has very few friends, thanks to being a wanted woman .
. Mostly commits small crimes, she's never even thought about robbing the King .

"I will not fall prey to society's desire to turn girls into emotional, insecure neurotics."

Last edited:
  • Love
#bf5e0a
"No Chick-Flick moments."
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo3_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo2_250.gif

tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo5_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo6_r1_250.gif

Alexander Amis Greyson | Male | 18 | Joyous Village | Heterosexual

Job:
"Born and raised as one... Guess I'll never be anything else."
. Blacksmith .

Personality:
"Oh, I'm boring. Trust me."
. Brave and hardworking, Alexander is everything a young blacksmith should be. He's a determined little man who always gets his work done before he enjoys himself. Alex takes great pride in being respectful to everyone he feels deserves respect. He's fairly protective of people, even more so towards the ones he knows on a personal level- if he witnesses someone being picked on there is no doubt he is going to step in, whether he knows the person or not. Alexander isn't the type to just stand by and watch, he's the type to do something about it. He is often described as a 'go-getter' by the adults who know him. Alexander can sometimes be reckless and impulsive, especially when he is angry. He also considers himself a realist, knowing that things do not happen just because he wishes upon a star, and that sometimes even if he works his butt off he will not get the results he hopes for. Alex is very outspoken and honest, as it is rare for him to be caught telling a lie. He likes to get straight to the point with everything, instead of wasting time, which can make him tactless. Deep down Alex is a hopeless romantic, but he tries to bury this part of him out of fear of intimacy. He's not used to touchy-feely moments, and so they often leave him feeling uncomfortable .

"Who doesn't like the smell of eggs in the morning?"
. Hot things, Sunny Days, Breeze, Spring, Swords, Hearing Stories and Adventure .

Dislikes:
"Crickets... they're so damn obnoxious."
. Cool Weather, Dogs, Slow Days, Burns, Needles, Smell of Paint, Dry Lips and Angry Drunks .

Biography:
"The son of a blacksmith, that's all I've really ever been."
. Alexander, or Alex, as he likes to be called, was born to a blacksmith and a Seamstress in the Joyous Village. He was a happy and healthy baby, despite all the dirt and germs his father had on his hands whenever he held him. Before Alexander was two his mother became very ill, seemingly out of nowhere, and died. This left Alexander's father heartbroken, turning him into a bitter man with a nasty habit of drinking. It wasn't rare for Alexander to be left with the other seamstress girls while he went out to drink, which Alexander didn't mind. The girls adored him, and whenever a guard would come in to get tailored he'd get to hear stories of their journey's.

When Alexander turned eleven his father decided it was time for him to come work with him and the other blacksmiths. He started off with small jobs, but as time went on he was given more and more difficult tasks. With time he grew into a fine blacksmith, though he never truly felt passionate about it. His mind always wandered back to the Watchmen, and he realized that was what he wanted to do with his life. He expressed this to his father one night after he had been drinking, and his father became very upset about this. His father even cried, something Alexander couldn't remember seeing his whole life- though he was sure his father cried when his mother died. This is when Alexander realized he could never even pursue a life as a watchman, because he couldn't leave his father. Then he'd have no one, and Alexander couldn't do that to his only family. Thankfully his father was too drunk to remember the conversation, and Alex hasn't brought it up again.

Health Ailments:
"I seem to suffer from Baby-Face Syndrome, most people think I'm at least three years younger than I actually am."
. Allergic to Pollen .

Theme Song:
"Honestly, I haven't heard many songs in my life."

Relationships:
"Trust me, if I could avoid human interaction I would."
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. n .

Friends:
. Cassandra Collins - Platonic Love .
. Malle Ashley - Buddies .
. Matthew Jackson - Buddies .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. Lucina Coleman - Strangers .
. Nameless - Strangers .
. Quinten Coleman - Strangers .
. Rose Bagsley - Strangers, were friends in childhood .

Family:
Father[spoili]
death-ned.gif

Name: Geoffrey Killian Greyson
Mother[spoili]
759d6440-1394-0133-461a-0a2ca390b447.gif

Name: Janet Diana Greyson

[/spoili]

Extra:
"I can't think of anything else you could possibly want to know."
. Has never been on a horse .
. Has never been outside of the village .
. Dreams of being a Watchman/Guard .
. Has no memories of his mother .
. Has never had a girlfriend .

"We always have a choice."

Last edited:
  • Love
#39bd5a
"Maybe it's not about a happy ending. Maybe it's about a story."
tumblr_n5448d6Vq51syjjzho8_250.gif
tumblr_n35bo4RsnZ1qc2oe7o2_250.gif
tumblr_n544bw3oSU1syjjzho10_250.gif
tumblr_n35bo4RsnZ1qc2oe7o1_250.gif
tumblr_n544a5ujgp1syjjzho2_250.gif

tumblr_n76sgm6XMl1rftd23o7_250.gif
tumblr_inline_n5440tVdOl1rw5uj9.gif
tumblr_n3b3fxUHoX1t7u3z8o3_250.gif
tumblr_n76sgm6XMl1rftd23o6_250.gif
tumblr_inline_n54411yHXM1rw5uj9.gif

Elizabeth Arabella Stone | Female | 16 | The Farms | Heterosexual

Job:
"It's kind of the family business."
. Baker .

Personality:
"People call me bipolar, I'm not sure they know what the word means."
. Elizabeth is a bit tricky to figure out. She usually tries to act uninterested and uncaring by everything, when everything actually gets to her. She often feels guilty for things that are not her fault, because she feels she is responsible for everything that happens around her. While she tries to to do so in discrete ways, she is constantly helping someone. Whether it is with or without them knowing. She takes pride not in the praise she gets for doing something nice but from simply knowing she did it. People who do not know he well think she is boring, and it is sad to say they are not entirely wrong. However, that does not mean she is not worth befriending. Elizabeth has plenty of good qualities to balance out the bad. She is very calm and collected, allowing her to preform stressful tasks with ease. She is a fast learner, and is always trying to improve herself, and is a bit of an overachiever. Sadly, Elizabeth tends to care too much, which usually ends up hurting her in the end. She also had very unstable mood swings- she could be having the best day ever, and one wrong statement will set her off in a rampage. She can be very aggressive and confrontational. She is also very secretive. .

"I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue."
. Cuddling, Cherries, Wrestling/Horseplay, Going into town, Arguing, and Fruit .

Dislikes:
"I don't ask, don't ask."
. Spicy Food, Blood, Dancing, Public Speaking, High Places, Busy Work, Hats and Soup .

Biography:
"I've lived a pretty average life."
. Elizabeth has lived on the farms her whole life. Her family of four owns a bakery, and so she had been learning how to bake ever since she was a young girl. She has always been tough skinned and brave. When she was young she would drag her older brother to go watch the sunset with her on a nearby hill, which has caused them to have a very close bond. As she grew older she stopped dragging him to go watch with her, but she still goes to watch almost every morning before she begins her daily chores.

Because her family owns one of the bakeries in the Farms she knows nearly everyone on a first name basis. She spent up much of her preteen years getting to know everyone who lived near her, allowing her to make business transactions more casually. When she turned fourteen her brother began to express an interest in farming rather than baking. at first the family was very hesitant to allow him to peruse a different job, but eventually they let him go. Now, Liz goes to visit her brother in the fields whenever she can, often bringing him and his friends a snack to eat while they work .

Health Ailments:
"I don't think I have any?"
. N/A .

Theme Song:
"Who has a theme song?"

Relationships:
"The farms are pretty small, we all kind of know each other."
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. Cassandra Collins - Strangers .
. Lucina Coleman - Strangers, were friends when they were kids .
. Malle Ashley - Friendly Acquaintances .
. Matthew Jackson - Friendly Acquaintances .
. Nameless - Strangers .
. Quinten Coleman - Strangers, were friends when they were kids .
. Rose Bagsley - Strangers .

Family:
Mother
[spoili]
1_gif.gif

Name: Amara Iris Stone
Father [spoili]
giphy.gif

Name: Carter Jones Stone
Older Brother [spoili]
actor-blond-british-cute-Favim.com-2236190.gif

Name: Adam Tristin Stone
Relationship: Older Brother[/spoili]

[/spoili]

Extra:
"There's not much else to know."
. Has only left the farm a few times .
. Her family owns a donkey, which she named Shitthead (Shith-eed) .
. Sometimes sings to herself as she works .
. Also responds to : Liz, El, Ellie or Beth .
. Wants to be a healer one day, but doubts she will ever leave the bakery .

"Every accomplishment starts with a decision to try."

Last edited:
Sorry about the spam everyone! But, I'm finished now! ♥♥

@Phi Chisym
As long as he doesn't have a constant recurring role, he'll be fine. For example if he appears on his own without the presence of Sybil, then he needs to be a primary character. ^^

@Brea
Peter is accepted!

For Katherine I only have two tiny issues;
1. Popcorn was invented in the 19th century-ish.
2. Make sure that the 'town' that Katherine robs is actually the Joyous Village.
Aside from that she is accepted and I can just imagine her bringing home a wanted poster and going 'look ma! is mee!' xD

lol Young Dean is the son of Ned and Catelyn Stark. Alexander is accepted.

Shitthead the donkey. I love it. Also sorry but marshmallows were also invented in the 19th century-ish. Aside from that Elizabeth is accepted. ^^

Working on characters now but before I do is it alright if I chance one more thing. I"m still going to make four babies but would it be alright if I change the one who is a guard/watch man to like the Stable physician/doctor?

Working on characters now but before I do is it alright if I chance one more thing. I"m still going to make four babies but would it be alright if I change the one who is a guard/watch man to like the Stable physician/doctor?
You guys really don't have to tell me what characters you're going to make, just make it and I'll review it. xD

I might be changing my girl face claim since I want to use someone else don't know yet. Chars I think I said will be up this weekend^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and Stargazer
What in the world is that thing in your avatar?
King Jolly (not real name, just made it up) I don't know what it is but it is Christmas and I think it's adorable lol.

Posting my characters here because the star post decided to break.

cooltext154939309825437_zpsqqrldx0m.png

tumblr_mdp0v3jgas1ryp79a.gif

Rose Bagsley | Female | 19 | Royal Castle | Bisexual

Personality
Rose is a resilient young woman who just wants the best in life. She's a daydreamer and never gives up on her goals. However, this general disposition can be irritating to those who don't enjoy having a constant ray of sunshine in their proximity. Rose is also quite clumsy due to her vertigo and because she often day dreams while walking. The only time she's graceful and completely stoic is when she's performing her occupational duties. She can be impulsive sometimes when she's been offended and she's seeking revenge. She gets so caught up in her feelings and her day dreams of revenge that she jumps into the thick of things without really thinking of the repercussions.
Pastries
Lap Dogs
Warmth
Watching the Guards Practice
Flutes
Dislikes
Hunting Dogs
Mean People
Snobbish Nobles
Duck
the Kitchen Cats
tumblr_n4i98lhyeH1tyb6r8o2_500.gif

Biography
Rose was born in the Joyous Village to of the happiest people in the world. Her parents always seemed to be smiling and laughing no matter what happened, and Rose adopted that way of life. However, when Rose was only thirteen, her mother, who also had vertigo, had a nasty fall and died of a head injury while retrieving water from the well. Rose and her father were devastated, but still Rose's father put on a brave face for his daughter and continued to smile. Her father was a watchman for the village and so Rose was usually left to her own devices.

Rose would usually walk around the village helping out where she could and during one of her walks she became somewhat of an apprentice to one of the village's seamstresses. Rose became quite good and was soon creating her own designs. But one day Rose's father injured his back and had to retire from the watch, and when he retired the money that they lived on began to dwindle. Rose would sell her creations, but even that wasn't enough.

So one day, a few guards from the Royal Castle came to the village to 'recruit' for stable hand and kennel jobs and Rose asked if there were any jobs that she could fill. Initially the guards ignored her but after one of them had to get his tunic mended, he mentioned that the Royal Seamstress was looking for an apprentice. He warned her that he couldn't tell if her talent was enough, but she could journey with them back to the Royal Castle at her own risk. So Rose went with them and after showing a few of her designs to the Royal Seamstress, she was given the job.

Now Rose writes three times monthly to her father back in the Joyous Village and sends him half of her pay each time.
Job
Apprentice to Royal Seamstress
Health Ailments
Vertigo
Theme Song

tumblr_m0kzarzV9U1qkj24uo1_500.gif

Extra

Family and Friends
[spoili]
640px-Merlin1544.jpg

Name
Gavin Bagsley
Relationship to Primary Character
Father
[/spoili]

cooltext154939323259434_zpstqrwqnce.png

Ygritte-Game-of-Thrones-Gif.gif

Malle Ansley | Female | 23| The Woods | Lesbian

Personality
Malle is a surly young woman who seems like she prefers to travel through life alone, but really she craves companionship, be it romantic or friendly. Due to living alone for so long, Malle's communication skills aren't exquisite and often times she'll just grunt her affirmations and feelings instead of actually speaking. She can be funny though, but most of her humor is sarcastic or frighteningly morbid. Malle has the capability to be loyal and protective of others, but she just hasn't had the chance.
Swimming
Climbing
Children
Hunting Birds
Dislikes
Bartering
Selling
Guards (They're usually the most aggressive buyers)
Dogs
Maleficent and her employees
Bandits
Ygritte_bow_and_arrow.gif

Biography
Malle grew up in the woods. Her mother was a midwife and her father was an apothecary. Her parents often left her in the cottage, while they traveled to the village to sell their wares or in her mother's case, assist with a birth. Malle usually entertained herself with completing her chores, but sometimes she got bored and peeked out the window to see if she could spot anything. One day she saw a rabbit and thought to catch it. Her parents always brought home meat that they bought but always complained of the high price they had to pay for it. So Malle figured that being able to eat a free rabbit would make them happy, so she eagerly ran out of the house in pursuit of the creature. Naturally the rabbit heard her and ran off. That was Malle's first lesson in hunting and so began her quest to teach herself how to hunt.

When she turned thirteen, Malle's parents finally let her come with them to the village and gave her a small amount of coins to buy something for herself. Malle immediately found a merchant and bought herself a bow, but couldn't afford the arrows. But the merchant was kind and told her what she needed to fashion some and so Malle went home with that information and the next day she gathered the materials. It took a few tries, but finally Malle was able to make a few arrows.

Over the years Malle trained hard at aiming and moving quietly through the forest. Her parents at first thought it was admirable that she was so disciplined, but as she got older and her interest in hunting didn't cease, her parents began to get annoyed. They appreciated the free meat, but they wanted their only daughter to get married and settle down. Malle was repulsed by that and constantly butted heads with her parents, often running deeper into the forest to be alone.

One night after running away, Malle returned to her home to find her parents torn apart by wolves who'd been lured by the smell of a freshly skinned deer. Horrified, Malle tried to kill the wolves, but she wasn't quick enough and they chased her away. Wanting to give her parents a proper burial, Malle shot a flaming arrow in that direction and watched her home be consumed by flames. She was hoping for the entire wood to be engulfed so she could die with her parents, but something kept quelling the flame before it could do more damage.

Realizing that Maleficent must have been nearby and not wanting to be punished, Malle ran away deeper into the forest and soon built her own cottage which she protected from wolves by setting traps and the like to ward them off. She then took up hunting as a profession, and to sustain herself she began selling her kills in the Joyous Village.
Job
Hunter and Merchant
Health Ailments
None
Theme Song
tumblr_n6x4khMoNO1qdsia5o3_r1_500.gif

Extra
Her parents died when she was 16.

cooltext154939346390168_zpsav9p5ra5.png

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14560-1388417433-17.gif

Nameless | Male | 2 | Royal Castle Kennels | n/a

Personality
There have been many words used to describe Nameless. 'Stupid', 'ugly', 'useless', and in a human's eyes, he is. But in his eyes, he's just meant for other things. Nameless, who hopes to not be known as Nameless for the rest of his life, is a determined creature with an endless amount of perseverance and tenacity. He is however, a coward. If his mother hadn't drilled it into his head as a pup, he would still yelp in horror every time he saw his shadow. He is an awkward dog, as he doesn't have a prey drive but he also doesn't like to lounge idle on some noble woman's lap. He does however, believe that he has a greater purpose and his destiny is to serve as Maleficent's personal hound.
Running
Swimming
Being Petted
Children (Until they start getting rowdy)
Dislikes
Being Tied Down
His siblings
The Kennel Employees
Horses
Playing Fetch (He'll do it twice, then that's enough)
Biography
Like most royal hounds, Nameless was born in the Royal Kennels. He was the third born of six siblings, and like most hounds, the pups weren't to be named until they completed their training. However it was clear what the destiny and names of most of the pups would be. The first and second born were the first to try and explore outside of the kennels, and it was clear that they would be great hunters. The fourth and fifth, were tolerant of the kennel trainers hands for inspection and it was clear that they would be spectacular guard dogs. And the runt of the litter was the most adorable and docile and it was clear that he would be the princess's lap dog. But the third born, didn't do any of that. He didn't try to explore, he refused to be coddled by the princess and when the kennel trainer picked him up he went limp in his arms. Although all the kennel trainers and physicians doubted the future of the hound, the King waved away their worries, stating that the hound had the makings of a leader.

He was wrong.

When the pups became old enough to train, the third born failed every test and was disobedient in every way. He was uncoordinated, he couldn't follow a scent and his attention span was frighteningly short. When his siblings were taken by their respective owners and named, the third born was left behind and because they couldn't keep referring to him as 'that one', he was given the name 'Nameless'. It might have seemed cruel, but hounds were named after their most outstanding trait. The first born was named Sharp, for his keen sense of smell and ability to learn commands easily. The second born was named Eerie for when he caught his prey's scent he emitted a ghostly howl. The fourth born was named Stone, because he sat still like a stone at his master's side. The fifth was named Regal, as he was the handsomest of dogs and the most serious. And the runt was named Amicable, for he cherished and was ever loyal to his mistress, the princess.

However because a royal hound was just that, Nameless wasn't kicked out of the kennels but he was frowned upon as being a lazy beast. At this point, the carefree hound was starting to get worried. He knew that he didn't want to be a hunter or a guard or a lap dog, but he didn't appreciate the way everyone acted towards him like he was useless! And so he set off on a quest around the Royal Castle to figure out what he was meant to do.

He tried to be a mouser, but really, what did those mice ever do to hurt him? And he tried to be a comfort to the noble children, but they were just so raucous and irritating! And finally he tried to help with the taming of the horses and that did not go well at all.

It was his mother who finally set him on the right track, albeit unintentionally. While scolding him for causing so much trouble she told him that if he didn't straighten up, Maleficent would take him to serve as one of her dogs, and Nameless figured that if being himself was what would make the fairy come for him, why not come to her first?
Job
Royal Hound Reject
Health Ailments
No Prey Drive
Theme Song

Extra

Secondary Characters
bassethoundsf1.jpg

Name(s)
(From Right to Left)
Sharp, Eerie, Stone, Regal, Amicable and their mother, Cinnamon

Male, Female, Male, Male, Female

Relationship to Primary Character
Siblings and Mother (Respectively)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea
@Brea
Peter is accepted!

For Katherine I only have two tiny issues;
1. Popcorn was invented in the 19th century-ish.
2. Make sure that the 'town' that Katherine robs is actually the Joyous Village.
Aside from that she is accepted and I can just imagine her bringing home a wanted poster and going 'look ma! is mee!' xD

lol Young Dean is the son of Ned and Catelyn Stark. Alexander is accepted.

Shitthead the donkey. I love it. Also sorry but marshmallows were also invented in the 19th century-ish. Aside from that Elizabeth is accepted. ^^
Yay for Peter!

Katherine:
  1. Ah, really? Good to know! I'll be sure to take that out.
  2. Oh, yeah, I meant to type Joyous Village but the name was escaping me at the time, and I was supposed to go back and edit once I was finished... ooops.

Thank you! (You would not believe how hard it was for me to find gifs for him though, especially since he was apparently in Degrassi, gah)

And thank you! I actually was pretty sure marshmallows weren't invented, but I was like, "I'll just look it up later and if they weren't a thing I'll delete that." So, good to know!

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: Justin

• [fieldbox=Stable Physician, #A8DAE6, solid]#A8DAE6

"Though I may look young, do not be fooled."

tumblr_mty6bxLj2i1sgck4fo4_250.gif
    tumblr_mty6bxLj2i1sgck4fo5_250.gif
    tumblr_mty6bxLj2i1sgck4fo2_250.gif
    tumblr_mty6bxLj2i1sgck4fo8_250.gif
    tumblr_mty6bxLj2i1sgck4fo9_250.gif
    tumblr_mty6bxLj2i1sgck4fo6_250.gif
    tumblr_mty6bxLj2i1sgck4fo3_250.gif
    tumblr_mty6bxLj2i1sgck4fo1_250.gif
    tumblr_ms5mry7ipw1sgck4fo6_250.gif
    tumblr_ms5mry7ipw1sgck4fo3_250.gif

Quinten Augustus Coleman | Male | 17 | The Royal Castle | Heterosexual

Personality
    "I uh...like to think I'm nice.

Caring || Kind || Naive || thoughtful || Introverted || Trusting || Respectful

Truly, Quinten is quite simple. He's extremely caring, not only of humans but even of people, though they can be rather rude. He knows that he can't really help them but if they're hurt, then it pains him to see others hurt, however if there is something he can do then he will do it. This leads some people who know Quinten to call him kind and rely on him when they need something. However, the young boy is a bit naive and can easily be taken advantage of. Quinten tends to live within his own mind, which means he's extremely thoughtful and sometimes he ponders the meaning of life, or maybe how carriages were invented, or even why sometimes the good suffer the must. Because the boy thinks so much in his own head, this leads him to be a bit introverted, one of the reasons he relies on animals, he feels that he can connect to them a bit easier. However, he's very trusting and many have come to him with secrets of their own, hoping that he would keep a secret, which he as. Quinten was raised to be respectful, even to those that are not respectful to him and because he was raised that way, he will be respectful till the end.

Animals || The Stars || Constellations || Books || Sunny Days || Rainy Days

Dislikes
    "Oh...I try not to think about that."

Rude People || Rain || Grass || Loud People || Alcoholics

Biography
    "Heh, can I please not answer this?"

Quite the tragedy. Quinten was about thirteen when his parents were killed in a freak accident. So he sadly grew up alone, well just him and his sister that is. They used to live on the family and before his parent's death, his mother worked in the barn. She helped talk care of the animals, made sure they were healthy and if they weren't she would give them medicine. Of course he took a liking to this and he soon became her apprentice, learning her tricks. He would read her books, her notes, everything of his mother's to learn more and more knowledge. And by the time he was ten, he was able to diagnose a cold within an animal. Though the hopes of learning from his mother was quickly cut short.

After his parent's death, his older sister soon began to take care of them by taking on odd jobs around the the farms, and he himself would ponder over books more and more. Making ends meet was very tough and sometimes they would go to bed hungry, but one day a few guards from the Royal castle rode on in and they wandered around, inspecting everything here and there. It was then that they had questioned if both Quinten and his sister would like to come back with them, after hearing of some of the work the two siblings put into the farms. There was honestly nothing left for the two, so of course they accepted. Once they got there, Quinten was quickly thrown into work, but he really didnt mind since he not only got to spend time with animals but he got to help make money for both him and his sister.

Job
    "Oh, I'm uh...quite fond of it."

Stable Physician

Health Ailments
    "Not really...well."

Allergic to bees
    Allergic to Kiwi and nuts

Theme Song
    "What is that?"

Extra
    "Let me see here..."

-He's never been in love
    -He tends to choose animals over humans
    -Extremely close to his older sister
    -Thinks about being in love one day
    -Though he's young, he's very knowledgeable

You skipped number five

"I'm not a superhero or anything...I just try to help out when I can and do my best."

• [fieldbox=Royal Physician, #BBADC3, dotted]#BBADC3

"What do you know about being strong?"

tumblr_n2liaoBg8h1qly3wvo1_250.gif
    tumblr_n2liaoBg8h1qly3wvo2_250.gif
    tumblr_n2liaoBg8h1qly3wvo3_250.gif
    tumblr_n2liaoBg8h1qly3wvo4_250.gif
    tumblr_n2wta2Q0Op1qc17ifo1_250.gif
    tumblr_n2wta2Q0Op1qc17ifo2_250.gif
    tumblr_n2wta2Q0Op1qc17ifo3_250.gif
    tumblr_n2wta2Q0Op1qc17ifo4_r1_250.gif

Lucina Thalia Coleman |Female | 19 | The Royal Castle | Heterosexual

Personality
    "What kind of question is that?"

Cautious || Caring || Loving || Guarded || Intelligent || Goofy || Friendly

Lucina is a very caring person, one of the reasons that when she was younger she wanted to help others. She loves to help others, care for them and nurse them back to health if she can, and of course with patients you have to be friendly, even when they aren't friendly with. However, this has taught Lucina to put up a front, and to hide behind a mask. While she is very kind, caring, loving and friendly, she is also very cautious and guarded of others. Let's just say she had a bad experience when she was younger and she really does not want to go back to feeling like complete and utter crap. Because she is the royal physician and she had to learn a few things on her own, she is very intelligent, however that doesnt stop her from studying and continuing to learn more and more about her job and what else she could do in order to help someone else out. Though Lucina may come across as rather serious and despite being guarded and cautious of those around her, once you break through that layer, she's extremely goofy and loving. She just wants to have fun but someone has to be willing to get her to open up to them.

Rain || Singing || Dogs || Helping others || Books || Spending time outside || The Stars || Constellations

Dislikes
    "There are many things that I dislike."
    Rude people || Snobs || Snow || Bees || Being Underestimated || Being called dumb

Biography
    "My life is none of your business."

Just like her brother, she took a interest to her father's work, except he was the farms physician . He taught her all that he knew, whether it be actually teaching or through his journals and books that he had acquired. Of course Lucina became daddy's little girl by spending all this time with him. Wherever he would go, she would accompany him on his jobs, watch him work his magic and want to learn even more. After her father has passed away, she took up some odd jobs around the farms, trying to make ends meet, but none of that really worked out that well. While on one of her jobs, she fell in love with a male who was around the same age, just a few months older and the two had a fling for awhile.

However it didn't last long and he got upset, complaining about how she never put effort into their relationship, worst girlfriend ever (blah, blah, blah the usual). He told her that he never wanted to see her again and this wouldn't have been that heartbreaking except for the fact that she truly did love him. However, it was something that Lucina couldn't dwell on so she picked herself up and moved on, though the encounter with the young man had taught her to be extremely cautious and guarded around others. Her story is basically the same as her brother's, the guards came, offered up a job at the castle and with no one they loved that they had to leave behind, they took it. Short and sweet.

Job:
    "My job is fairly pleasant."

Royal Physician

Health Ailments
    "I am healthy."

N/A

Theme Song

"I have never heard of this."

Extra
    "I think we are about done."

❀ She was once in love and had her heart broken badly
    ❀ She loves reading, ranging from her father's medic books to books about stars
    ❀ Though friendly, she tends to shy away from getting close to others so she does not have many friends
    ❀ She loves helping others, but hates some of the people that come in (they are rude and snobby)
    ❀ She tends to go out at night just to look at the stars

You skipped number five

"Sometimes you need to be your own hero."[/fieldbox]

• [fieldbox=Seamstress, #9bc7b2, dashed]#9bc7b2

"Can you remember who you were; before the world told you who you should be?"

tumblr_n0c92prZHM1r3stzgo3_250.gif
    tumblr_n0c92prZHM1r3stzgo4_250.gif
    tumblr_n0c92prZHM1r3stzgo5_250.gif
    tumblr_n0c92prZHM1r3stzgo6_250.gif
    tumblr_mqerk4All31sax5w8o2_250.gif
    tumblr_mqerk4All31sax5w8o4_250.gif
    tumblr_mef2ldYvYz1qfgtm6o1_250.gif
    tumblr_mef2ldYvYz1qfgtm6o6_250.gif

Cassandra Adrian Collins | Female | 17 | Joyous Village | Heterosexual

Personality:
    "Oh wow...I've uh...never really been asked that."

Respectful || Hard Worker || Optimistic || Hopeless romantic || Serious || Laid back || Independent

Within her own work, Cassandra or Cass (as she likes to be called) is a very respectful girl and she takes pride in that fact, knowing that she was raised to be respectful to those who deserve it even if her job didn't require it. She's an extremely hard worker, wanting to please the customers and make sure that she gets everything done, and while she's working she's very serious, no goofing off until the work is done. Once work is done that is when Cassandra can take the time to relax, sit back with a good book, maybe go check out a few other shops, admire the weapons, you name it. Cassandra is quite the opposite when she's not working, she's very laid back and easy going, not worry about anything, almost like she has an alter ego. Cassandra is very optimistic, wanting to look on the brighter side of things, though that doesn't mean she's naive or ignorant. She understands that the world is cruel and harsh, there are evil people and she won't turn a blind eye to that. However, Cass sees no point in dwelling on the negative when you can look at the positive.

Cass is a hopeless romantic and she wants to fall in love like her parents did, find the one that is made for her, get to know them little by little and who knows, maybe raise a family with them. Of course she knows not to bring that up on a first date (not that she's ever been on one). She's a very independent and adventurous girl, ready to get out in the world and explore. She sometimes sees the other girls in the village who cling to their boyfriends like there was no tomorrow and she constantly reminds herself that if she ever gets a boyfriend, she won't be clingy like that, she sees no point in pretending not to be able to open something, or acting afraid just to get their attention. In her opinion, it's kind of stupid.

"Oh I love just looking around the Joyous village."

Gazing at other little shops || Reading || Being outside || Dancing || Rain || Adventuring || Weapons

Dislikes:
    "I try to think more along the pleasant side of things.

Drunks || Snobs || Extremely hot days || Medicine || Blood || Dresses

Biography:
    "Hehe, why do you need to know that?

Cass is the child of a blacksmith and a seamstress (something that seems rather common in the village) and those two were very much in love. Growing up around them, they taught her to be open minded and tough times may be rough, always look on the bright side, but never turn a blind eye to the negative. That's when you lose sense of reality. And when you lose sense of reality, you lose yourself, at least that's what Cass felt. Her parents loved each other very much, you know the story of Cinderella and Prince Charming, they had that kind of love and growing up, Cass had been dreaming of finding love like they have. She wanted the love that they had.

As she grew older, her mother started to teach her how to make clothes, hopefully taking over the family busy and while Cass enjoys making clothes and seeing other's smiles, she cant help but wonder what it would be like if she did something different with her life sometimes. There are days when Cass finds herself daydreaming or thinking about what it would be like to be a guard, wield a sword and protect those that need protecting. Alas, she's pretty sure that most woman are anything but a guard.

Job:
    "It's fun I guess."

Seamstress

Health Ailments:
    "I have one or two."

She's allergic to pollen

Theme Song:
    "That's a tough one."

Extra
    "I don't think there is anything else to add."

☆She wants to find someone to love like her parents
    ☆While she loves her job, she also loves adventure and wants to get out there
    ☆Has never had a boyfriend
    ☆Though she's never held a weapon, she can't help but be fascinated with them, she would like to learn
    ☆Thinks about leaving the village and doing something else with her life
    ☆Fascinated with the idea of being a guard/watchman

"I will not let someone else decide my life."

You skipped rule number five

[/fieldbox]

• [fieldbox=Hunter, #48d0a5, solid]#48d0a5

"And I guess I'll never come to understand what it's like to feel wanted."

tumblr_mtdkvuQbB71rusjpbo8_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_n2x9wzDMQu1rwivlyo3_250.gif
    tumblr_n2x9wzDMQu1rwivlyo4_250.gif
    tumblr_n2x9wzDMQu1rwivlyo5_250.gif
    tumblr_n2x9wzDMQu1rwivlyo8_250.gif
    tumblr_mtdkvuQbB71rusjpbo5_r1_250.gif

Matthew Thomas Jackson | Male | 19 | The Woods | Heterosexual

Personality:
    "Few people who have met me say that I'm rather rude..."

Serious ll Observant ll Caring ll Logical ll Realistic ll Calm || Stealthy || Broken

Matthew is a very serious, no nonsense type of guy. He hates the thought of fooling around while there should be work going on, or goofing off while there is still work to be done. He'll fool around when work is done...that is if you count planning different routes in the forest or going hunting as fun. He is very observant and can pick out most detail, which leads him to have a very stoic expression, his features never changing, never cracking a smile or even smiling. Nothing can shake him, he could be attacked and he would probably wince if he was hurt, he has learned to stay calm.

Though he's very serious (sometimes too serious) Matthew can be very sweet and caring to those that he considers his friends. His actions may be small, but he believes that actions truly speak louder than words. He's not one to praise someone or compliment them out in the open, instead he gets people little things, maybe their favorite chocolate, their favorite drink or something small that he needed. Though it doesn't seem that way, he's very considerate. While Matthew believes that optimism is a good train and so is imagination, he's also believes that being logical and realistic is just as important and if someone comes up with a "stupid" idea (one that he deems as unrealistic) he's not afraid to shoot it down. Not that he actually has any stupid ideas to shoot down. Matthew is very stealthy in order to hunt and he's very good at it too, however despite this tough guy look, he's pretty broken. Something he would never let on. But his past doesn't make anything easier and he's come to accept that no one will ever care for him.

Swords || Bow and Arrows || Hunting || Wolves || Being Outside || Being away from people || The Stars || Warm weather

Dislikes:
    "Take a guess."

Noisy people || Being told what to do || Loud mouths || Being called heartless || Feeling his emotions

Biography:
    "I don't have time for this."

Abondoned at a young age, Matthew has never known the love or warmth of parents. Not even foster parents wanted him and so he ran away. He didnt need them to begin with, he could do well on his own. So he thought. For awhile Matthew struggled until a kind old man took him into his house, though the man wasn't as kind as Matthew had thought (he had his suspicions though) and instead that man put the young boy to work. But in return he was taught how to use a sword and a bow and arrow. One night, after getting so fed up with the old man, he ran away, taking with him a sword as well as a bow and a sheath of arrows. From that day on, he swore never to trust anyone, to rely on no one but himself. He taught himself how to end, how to steady his breathing, track animals, sell them at certain places for good money. He taught himself how to create a small shelter to protect himself from the weather.

Matthew had learned at an early age that people only desert you and he saw no point in helping out. That's how he became such an independent young man and an excellent hunter. Though he sometimes can't help but wonder what his life would be like had his parents kept him. Would he be having fun? Would he maybe have found someone he loved? Maybe he would be trying to become a guard, who really knows? All Matthew knows is that right know he's doing fine at the moment and he needs no one else in his life.

Job:
    "I work for no one."

Hunter

Health Ailments:
    "I have to be healthy to hunt."

N/A

Theme Song:
    "...."

Extra:
    "Good day, I'm leaving."

☣He's an excellent hunter
    ☣He has a wolf as a pet (though he lets it fun free usually)
    ☣Sometimes goes into the Joyous village in order to trade
    ☣He thinks about finding love but usually puts it off
    ☣He cares a lot more than he wants anyone to actually think
    ☣Doesn't really have any friends.

"Not all who wander are lost you know."
    [/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Thank you for inviting me and sorry for the late response :'D
Nice idea there, but I think I can't handle more RPs for awhile, so good luck! ^^ @Wonderful Thing
However, if I have more time in my hand, I will surely try to throw a character~

Status
Not open for further replies.