Once a Upon a Nightmare... [OOC and Sign-Up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
true school may have killed her already XD i know its doing that to me now

Pleasedon'tkillmeohgodthey'regonnakillme.

tumblr_m6lyxmDwX01r1unroo1_500.jpg
Hello, well, as you must know I am Jeremy "Jenna" Strong and have been the lovely Fairy Godmother Godfather Glamourous Gaymother, for many years now. After the return of the Queen of Villains I have become a Human Male Female Self-Proclaimed Queen of All which is Beautiful and Fashionable and decided to be on the side of this hellish world of Maleficent, At this age of 28 I know that this world will not be the same as it use to be…..though I'm still a lust for strong, hunky men who are hotter than Granny's freshly baked apple pie! Just like Prince Charming, or that nice manly Beast! At least, when I get the chance...and my world began from this life story of mine...

As I watched the lands for young women who worked tirelessly, obediently, humbly, and politely to attend to their unfair, mean, and cruel stepmothers, I would appear as a vision, glistening, glittering and gla-mour-OUS. I'd grant them each a single wish--but let me tell you I never really granted those wishes; I usually just gave them a cute gown to pop right on to that voluptuous, sexy figure--to give them a taste of the life they were so wrongly removed from.

One night after I watched that little girl--what her name, Cindy?--dance with her might fine Prince Charming until midnight, I went about my business, creating happiness and empowerment to young girls across the land when I stumbled across that evil witch with her nasty skintone--I keep telling her it's definitely not healthy. I think she eats too much rotted meat, cause her skin's all pasty and leathery and all sorts of unhealthy. But anyways, I asked politely, "Girl, you don't look too good. Is there anything a sister can help you with?"

And she screamed at me and ripped my wand away! "I'll take your magic and add it to my own..." Immediately, I fell into the mud and got nasty crap all over my hair, which I had just did for Cindy's ball. I stood on my feet and spread my wings and drew power into my hands but nothing happened! All my magic: snap! Gone just like that. I begged her to return my magic, that I'd do anything to get it back, cause let me tell you girl, being this gorgeous is not easy with just human hands. She looked at me, bent low and whispered into my face with her nasty-ass rotten meat breath, "You. You know where the princesses of the world are, do you not?"

I waved away her smelly breath wafting into my face. "Yes, Mal. Can I call you Mal? Or would you rather Cent, cause your clothes probably cost that much in human currency. Ew."

"Hush, your magic, my magic, and the magic of many others rest here in the palm of my hand. Do not think it below me to snuff out the life of another fairy as you. You are very useful to my plans. Instruct me the whereabouts of each princess and I'll return your magic."

I looked at her with disbelief, "Like hell I will! I am not gonna betray my girlfriends!"

She smirked at me saying, "I'll extinguish the flickering flame of the soul. Your soul, one of the remaining few souls who were fairies who may grant strength to young warriors." That was the lowest blow to me. My fairy family? They were dying out? Gone? Reluctantly, I agreed to her terms, in hopes I may receive my power again to vanquish the evil Maleficent. Well, first, get her looking cuter and then vanquishing her.

Pleasedon'tkillmeohgodthey'regonnakillme.

tumblr_m6lyxmDwX01r1unroo1_500.jpg
Hello, well, as you must know I am Jeremy "Jenna" Strong and have been the lovely Fairy Godmother Godfather Glamourous Gaymother, for many years now. After the return of the Queen of Villains I have become a Human Male Female Self-Proclaimed Queen of All which is Beautiful and Fashionable and decided to be on the side of this hellish world of Maleficent, At this age of 28 I know that this world will not be the same as it use to be…..though I'm still a lust for strong, hunky men who are hotter than Granny's freshly baked apple pie! Just like Prince Charming, or that nice manly Beast! At least, when I get the chance...and my world began from this life story of mine...

As I watched the lands for young women who worked tirelessly, obediently, humbly, and politely to attend to their unfair, mean, and cruel stepmothers, I would appear as a vision, glistening, glittering and gla-mour-OUS. I'd grant them each a single wish--but let me tell you I never really granted those wishes; I usually just gave them a cute gown to pop right on to that voluptuous, sexy figure--to give them a taste of the life they were so wrongly removed from.

One night after I watched that little girl--what her name, Cindy?--dance with her might fine Prince Charming until midnight, I went about my business, creating happiness and empowerment to young girls across the land when I stumbled across that evil witch with her nasty skintone--I keep telling her it's definitely not healthy. I think she eats too much rotted meat, cause her skin's all pasty and leathery and all sorts of unhealthy. But anyways, I asked politely, "Girl, you don't look too good. Is there anything a sister can help you with?"

And she screamed at me and ripped my wand away! "I'll take your magic and add it to my own..." Immediately, I fell into the mud and got nasty crap all over my hair, which I had just did for Cindy's ball. I stood on my feet and spread my wings and drew power into my hands but nothing happened! All my magic: snap! Gone just like that. I begged her to return my magic, that I'd do anything to get it back, cause let me tell you girl, being this gorgeous is not easy with just human hands. She looked at me, bent low and whispered into my face with her nasty-ass rotten meat breath, "You. You know where the princesses of the world are, do you not?"

I waved away her smelly breath wafting into my face. "Yes, Mal. Can I call you Mal? Or would you rather Cent, cause your clothes probably cost that much in human currency. Ew."

"Hush, your magic, my magic, and the magic of many others rest here in the palm of my hand. Do not think it below me to snuff out the life of another fairy as you. You are very useful to my plans. Instruct me the whereabouts of each princess and I'll return your magic."

I looked at her with disbelief, "Like hell I will! I am not gonna betray my girlfriends!"

She smirked at me saying, "I'll extinguish the flickering flame of the soul. Your soul, one of the remaining few souls who were fairies who may grant strength to young warriors." That was the lowest blow to me. My fairy family? They were dying out? Gone? Reluctantly, I agreed to her terms, in hopes I may receive my power again to vanquish the evil Maleficent. Well, first, get her looking cuter and then vanquishing her.

THIS IS THE BEST GODDAMN THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THIS SITE
I LOVE YOU, YOU FABULOUS BASTARD

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Sorry of letting you guys wait for my replies or been wondering..my computer decided to take it's last breathe --it was a old Windows XP Computer..when Window 7 was coming out-- sooo yea but I'll try to post when I get the chance... DX

//huggles

Thank you X3 I needed that lol

XD LOL The Gaymother is funny

Can't wait to see Goldilocks :3

Alice Its good but can you put a little more effort and put her role in there as well other then that she's fine

Yesh you can be Warrior Princess and yesh you can join Clu-Fix

And other then that accepted to ones I said that doesn't need to fix their character and I well do y'all icons soon when I have the chance T_T

//huggles

Thank you X3 I needed that lol

XD LOL The Gaymother is funny

Can't wait to see Goldilocks :3

Alice Its good but can you put a little more effort and put her role in there as well other then that she's fine

Yesh you can be Warrior Princess and yesh you can join Clu-Fix

And other then that accepted to ones I said that doesn't need to fix their character and I well do y'all icons soon when I have the chance T_T

So I am accepted right? :D

Yesh you are accepted

And thank you for the fix :3 accepted also

No your fine now

but what do you mean by Dark side? Maleficent? If so can you put that on there right then your all good and golly and stuff :3

Hi there. If you are still accepting...Because Req won't stop talking about this RP and bugging me to join :P (and of course it's a nice plot!)

Hello, well, as you must know I'm Mysteria - though I often go by Myst - Silverwater and have been the lovely, Swan/Duck Princess, - though anyone who knows anything knows that she was actually a duck - for many years now. After the return of the Queen of Villains I have become a (Species) and decided to be on the side of this hellish world of Sleeping Beauty. At this age of 22 I know that this world will not be the same as it use to be…..though I'm still a lust for anything that moves, when I get the chance.
Most know the rumored version of me. A lovely lady who is turned into a swan - lost without my human lover. However, this is my version of the true story. I was a happy young lady until the day evil destroyed everything I held dear. An old witch lured me out from the castle walls by using the voice of a hurting child. As I came to the aid, the witch was there and ready. She cast a spell and I began to shrink. I grew white feathers and a short beak. The only response I could muster was an abhorrent quack. The witch had turned me into a duck, of all things. As if this weren't enough, she then morphed herself into me.
My beautiful self was she, and in the castle gates did she walk, pretending to be me.
I flew high over the walls, guided by the wind. Landing near the love of my life, he kicked and shooed until I backed away from thee. The horror continued as he asked for my hand in marriage, never knowing I was not the proposed and with child. As I watched our life go by, I hatched my egg on our bedroom ledge until the witch slaughtered my babe. In months, she was expecting, and I watched her birth my loves next heir. With a human lifespan, I watched the boy grow and my love become more fond of the witch. One day while perched in the garden, I heard this awful ruckus. When I went to find the cause, I saw my love stabbed and dead, and the new heir grinning over him. And then I saw her. Maleficent. She's the one who gave the witch her powers. She is the one who destroyed me. Now, I will set out to destroy her.
Welcome to the beginning of my revenge.
((Still thinking of species, but would like the rest to be okayed))

• Love
Reactions: Muno
Nicely done I love it and yes you're accepted x3 and I'm glad that you like the plot.

OMG looks so good. I wanna be the huntsman nutcracker

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, well, as you must know I'm John Nite and have been the lovely, Nutcracker, for many years now. After the return of the Queen of Villains I have become a Human and decided to be on the side of this hellish world of My own side, At this age of 21 I know that this world will not be the same as it use to be…..though I still have a lust for women when I get the chance...and my world began from this life story of mine.

As the nutcracker, I'd lived my life as a prince searching for his own claim to glory and maybe even a princess to settle down with. But that was during the simple life, when my only worry was that of glory and fighting the rat king. That all changed with the return of the evil queen. She brought with her madness and death. The rats had become stronger, insane even. Their numbers grew as with their savagery. Even my own friends had seem to go mad. They had driven me from my own castle, and with it my nobility and honor had been stripped. I was no longer royalty and I had hit rock bottom. The only good thing to come of this was that I had become permanently human. Unfortunately, my sense of chivalry and knighthood died with my nutcracker form.

I had fell from grace with nowhere else to turn to. I had been reduced to a simple survivor living on his own. That's how I had come into this hellish nightmare.

So guise. How should we progress the story? Right now, I know I haven't contributed much, I've just been trying to locate myself within the story. And now that I'm located, I'm FAAAAAAAAAR AWAY. (I guess.)

I thought this was too 'Mature' for me, then I realized I FINALLY TURNED 16 LAST AUGUST!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOP

Status
Not open for further replies.