Once a Upon a Nightmare... [OOC and Sign-Up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, well, as you must know I'm Puss in Boots and have been the handsome, dashing hero, for many years now. After the return of the Queen of Villains I have become a monstrous were-cat and decided to be on the side of this hellish world of Sleeping Beauty, At this age of sixteen, I know that this world will not be the same as it use to be…..though I'm still a lust for an beautiful woman when I get the chance...and my world began from this life story of mine.........

This tale opens with my master, the third and youngest son of a miller, recieving his inheritance---me. At first, he lamented, as his eldest brother gained the mill, and his middle brother attained the furry mules. I was no ordinary cat, however, but first, I humbly requested and recieved a pair of boots. Determined to make my sorrowful master's fortune, I quickly bagged a rabbit in the forest and presented it to the king as a gift from my master, the grand and slightly fictional Marquis of Carabas. I continued giving many gifts of even greater game to the king for several months, as tiring as it was. One day, the king, thankfully, decided that he wanted his daughter to marry my somewhat overly-exaggerated Marquis of Carabas. I persuaded my master to remove his clothes and enter the river. I disposed of his clothing beneath a nearby rock. As the royal coach neared, I began calling for help in great distress, being the great actor that I was. When the king stopped to investigate, I told him that my master the Marquis had been bathing in the river and had been robbed of his clothing. The king had him brought from the river, dressed him in a splendid suit of clothes, and seated him in the coach with his daughter, who fell in love with him at once.

I hurried ahead of the coach, ordering the country folk along the road to tell the king that the land belonged to the "Marquis of Carabas", saying that if they did not I would cut them into mincemeat, though in those days, I was perhaps, a bit less refined. I then happened upon a castle inhabited by an ogre who was capable of transforming himself into a number of creatures.
300px-Lechatbotte4.jpg

The ogre displayed his ability by changing into a lion where I quickly acted terrified, afterwards cleverly tricking him into turning into a mouse. I then swiftly pounced upon the wretched, foul beast and devoured it, sacrificing my finer tastes for my master's sake. The king then arrived at the deceased ogre's castle and, impressed with my false Marquis and his estate, gave the lad the princess in marriage. I enjoyed my life as a great lord who ran after mice only for my own amusement. However, eventually, my restless and dashing nature bade me to leave home for a new occupation. I became a famous ogre hunter then I moved on to careers such as high-class thieving, always looking for my next adventure. Unfortunately, it seems like my latest adventure has instead found me.

We need Muno to post in the thread. That'd be good. Yeah.

I'm still interested in this, by the way. Just trying to figure a way to jump in.

DX EH ok more time and have a temporary computer now and Puss 'n Boots is approved, and I'm sorry I know I'm the worst non human thing ever T_T, but I should be able to post more. I gave y'all cookies for having such patience with me QwQ.

//gives a big bowl of cookies to all

Oh yesh! DX sorry your is also accepted

Muno, go post!

Eh DX okokokkokkok I am sorry!

I am sick, you have no excuses :P

Dang it ok fine I should be done soon ...I think XP meh

Wait! I do have one excuse! =w= I might get distracted.

Don't know if anyone's noticed, but I've already made my way back across the area, back to our Cheshire Cat who has been quite quiet. It's at least a good 30 yards away.

new_look_by_shadow_people-d60jthm.png

Hello, well, as you must know I'm Godiva Lockhart and have been the lovely Goldilocks for many years now. After the return of the Queen of Villains I have become a Ghoul and decided to be on the side of this hellish world of Maleficent, At this age of 18 I know that this world will not be the same as it use to be…..though I'm still a lust for whatever boytoy, babe or creature who catches my fancy, but most of all powerful scary females like Maleficent herself! when I get the chance...and my world began from this life story of mine.

So you think of me as the twit who was thoughtless enough to trespass into a bears' cottage for porridge and a snooze, huh? Let me tell you something, when a war is going on and crop fields are up in flames and towns are under martial law or ransacked altogether, there are a lot worse things to do for a meal and safehouse than to *trespass*. Well all that doesn't matter anymore anyway, because I got killed despite my best efforts. I mean, you can only watch your own back for so long.

...Did you hear the one about people's hair keeps growing after they die? Mine does. Not just a tangled mop but rather interesting formations when I put my mind to it. Barbs at the end came first. Nooses and whips became easy over time. Who can say whether I might develop vines to swing like Tarzan, giant legs, or a monster-sized web?

In choosing whom to side with after death, Maleficent was a no-brainer. Braaaiins... ahem. I really don't even mind that it was troops on her side that killed me. The side of "good" and townsfolk left me to fend for myself while I was alive; why should they welcome me better as a Ghoul? But as a minion for Maleficent, oh just the thought of praise or attention from the Mistress of Evil herself gives me shivers, let alone if it's possible to earn a special place in her heart or at her side.

Oh, and if you were dead I *would* eat you. Once you've fed on Bambi-eyed talking critters, human beings aren't that special.

So I'm back. It took me a while to get my muse going concerning new characters. Looking forward to approval and reading the IC thread - but these character sheets from you players are the juiciest in Iwaku. Every single one is yummy in their own way but the Fairy Glamorous Gaymother was a hoot.

Heheheh... Ghouldilocks...

Reactions: Synthetic Seraph
Are you guys still accepting? :'(

And...OHMYGOSH IT'S YOU AGAIN REQUIEM HI!
Ahem. Excuse me.
I watched this thread but it took me the longest time to figure out what character I wanted to play so. Any open slots for either the Pied Piper or Hansel/Gretel?

Status
Not open for further replies.