On Your Knees (Faithviper & RoxySmith)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's me, let's ignore the formalities and cut the chase" House said, he couldn't help himself but to use the bad pun. He gave Chase a bit teasing look, a sign that he was calming down and didn't think about punishing the slave anymore.

"Your son is two years late to our appointment, apparently he got himself kidnapped and sold to me as a slave. I hired him as you ask me to" he said, he didn't like the situation at all. He had no idea how to deliver these sorts of bad news. It was easier for him to tell relatives that their loved one just died, then it was to tell Rowan that his son had been forced into slavery.
"He's here with me"

Chase couldn't help but to roll his eyes slightly at House's little pun and stuck his tongue out at him before he looked away and started to look at some of the toys that littered the desk. He picked up the large ball and started to toss it from one hand to the other as he listened to his master talking to his father.

Rowan was in shock to hear that his son was alive and a slave to House now. "So why are you telling me? I didn't take you for the kind to inform families of missing children being found." He said on the other end of the line and Chase could tell that he was frowning.

"At least the woman you left mum for won't have to worry about needing to share anything from your will with your old family once you kick the bucket." Chase said suddenly as he gritted his teeth and tightly gripped the ball in his hands.

"Well hopefully you can teach the boy some manners Dr. House. Now if you don't mind, I need to get going." Rowan said with a huff before he hung up his phone.

House had given Rowan a bullshit answer about his boss forcing him which clearly weren't they whole reason. House wanted to know what Rowan could possibly do to deserve the cold shoulder from his slave. His answer got kind of answered when Chase made his comment.
He looked at the phone who was now dead.
"I might have to do that now" House said half to himself and Half to Chase.

"I wanted you to think for yourself, not being out of control" it was a warning, even though he knew it was still a step in the right direction. Even if he didn't like what Chase decided to do, his slave had still made his own decision and act on it. He should reward him for speaking his mind.

House took a deep breath as he gave the Aussie a light pet.
"Good wombat"

Chase became tense at House's words as he shifted slightly and looked away from his master, he knew that he had said to much when he had snapped at his father, but he just hadn't been able to hold back and let the man act like he was a good father. He was just glad that House still didn't have the whole story at least, and Chase wasn't sure that he wanted him to ever know either.

He took a deep breath and waited for House to tell him what was going to happen for his punishment, only for his eyes to widen when House pet him again. "I...I thought that you were made at me, why aren't you getting mad at me?" Chase said as he frowned slightly, it's not like he wanted House to get mad at him, it just made him nervous that he had misbehaved a few times already and still wasn't getting punished for it.

House stopped petting him for a while. He took back his firm hand from the soft hair he had already start to like.
"Do you want to get punished or something? I'm not going to punish you unless you really messes something up. It would be to much trouble punishing you every time you did something wrong. I would have to dedicate my whole day for it. I'm not doing it unless you want it" The thought Chase over his knee was quite arousing, but he wouldn't do it unless Chase wanted to be in that kind of a relationship. It was too early, and considering Chase's training he doubted the blond ever wanted to get spanked for sexual pleasure.

"Are we clear on that point?"

Chase was rather shocked by the fact that House wasn't going to punish him unless he wanted to be, his master was definitely an odd man who was nothing like the kind of master he thought he would end up with. "It makes me a little nervous that I don't get punished when I misbehave, but I understand what you mean." He said as he picked up the ball that Cameron said House doesn't like others playing with. "So when do we get to leave and go home?" He asked as he tossed the ball in the air and caught it.

House looked at Chase for a while with a smug smile. Chase's other masters who had given him that smile had lured Chase in to a trap so he would get himself punished. House only took the ball from the younger man without commenting on it. He didn't seem to care too much.
The soft look on his face told Chase that he was allowed to play with the ball, but House decided whenever Chase would quite.

"You worked for a really long time. I think we can afford to quit early today" He finally said. "How did my lesser loved children liked you?"

Chase tensed up when he saw that smile before relaxing when he remembered that he didn't have to worry about House being like the trainers and trying to trap him like they did. A small pout crossing his face when the ball was taken away from him, but looked up at the question that he was asked. "Foreman didn't seem to care one way or another about me so long as I didn't bother him, and Cameron was very nice...though she didn't seem to happy that I was right about the diagnosis and she wasn't." Chase said as he started to look around the office so he would be familiar with it.

"Sounds like my little girl doesn't like the attention daddy is giving to the new child" House muttered, he had guessed right. Foreman didn't care about what he did, and Cameron cared a bit too much.

"Don't let your litter mates screw you over, I need my slave to be in good shape" he explained as he gathered his things. He gave his backpack to Chase to carry.
"What do you say about Chinese for food? Or are you more of a burger kind of guy? But you are an Aussie, so something healthy seems like something you would like. And I do want you to keep in good shape, no burgers for you... Well unless you beg for it" House said and gave the blond a wink.

"Don't get me wrong, she was nice to me all day, a bit to concerned about the fact that I'm a slave, I didn't like the pity that she was giving me. I don't need her pity, you haven't done anything to me that I would want pity for, you've fed me, given me clothes, given me a new collar, I don't see anything bad with you being my master." He said as he gave a small shrug of his shoulders as he took the backpack that he was handed and put it over his shoulder as he followed after House. "I keep myself in good shape." Chase said with a small pout on his face as he placed a hand on his flat stomach before he shrugged his shoulders slightly. "I wouldn't mind having Chinese though, I haven't had that in forever." He said with a nod of his head as they left the building.

"Then Chinese it is, I know a pretty good place where Wilson and I use to eat" House said as he led the younger man to the parking lot where his car was waiting for them. He was pleased when Chase sat in front with him, this time he didn't say anything about it. He wanted the blond to understand that it weren't a big deal. He wondered how long time it would take until the blond dared to show some backbone. He enjoyed them with backbone.
"Do you have a driving license? I can't drive you everywhere you want to go. And sometimes you need to get to work by yourself"

Chase had buckled himself in and looked up at the question, nodding his head as he brushed his hair back out of his eyes. "I can, you just have to make sure that you give me your card or something incase I get pulled over, that way the cops don't think that I stole your car or anything." He said as he relaxed and lightly tapped his fingers on his seat belt. "My new license should be in the envelope with my papers and records, I think that you put on the coffee table last night before we went to bed." He said, seeming to be much more relaxed than he was when they had first gone to work.

House had been so close to give Chase something to calm his nerves when they first arrived at the hospital. He was quite pleased that the Wombat had calmed down. He guessed he was just nervous of his first day.
"Good, because you would have been more problem than help if you didn't have one" He said. It was quite in the car for a while. He wanted to see if Chase dared to start a conversation with him.

House was watching his slaves new collar. It was showing, but he didn't say anything. He liked seeing his collar when they were alone. Though he never let the blond know that he was looking. He didn't want the blond to get any ideas.

Chase just sat in the silence for a moment, just enjoying it, before he decided that he would break the silence to see if he was allowed to talk first. "So...who is Wilson? Is that your boyfriend or something?" He asked as he reached up and started to play with his collar, he couldn't help it, the feeling of the cool metal against his skin was rather relaxing for some reason, it was much nicer than the old leather collar he use to wear.

"What? You're dreaming of being a mistress or something? I'm sorry to disappoint you. This old man is so unattached you can get" House said, with his signature smirk over his lips. He was pleased that Chase decided to speak, and they actually had a pleasant conversation. It continued until House parked his car at a shopping mall. The slave needed his own clothes, like he had said in the morning. They would buy home food after their little shopping trip.

"What do you want to start with? Shirts? Pants? Coats? Shoes? Bags?" House asked, they needed to get Chase all of the above, and some underwear and sock too.

Chase couldn't help but to cringe at the thought of being someone's mistress, he would never want to be anyone's mistress after what happened with his parents. "I would rather not be the other lover in a relationship, thanks though." He said with a small smile on his face as he ran his fingers through his hair slowly, enjoying their nice chat, it made him feel free again.

When they got to the mall, Chase made sure that he stayedclose to House, eyeing some of the people that they passed with a slightly wary eye, but as soon as House started to speak, he looked back to the older man with a tilt of his head. "Ahhh, I think that some new shoes would be good." He said, his master's feet were a bit bigger than his so it had bothered him most of the time that they had walked around today. "We can get some socks while we are there too." He added as he looked around for the shoe store.

"Who has promised you socks?" House asked, but was pleased that Chase was taking some charge. He didn't say anything about the younger man being so close to him. It made him happy that his slave felt safe around him. Maybe the blond would soon trust him.

They went in to the shoe store. They needed to get Chase at least three pair shoes. A pair of trainers, a pair of winter boots, and some more fancy looking shoes. He was about to let Chase look for shoes by himself when he noticed the vomit green pair of trainers. The blood was slowly leaving his face just form the horror.
"I hope you're joking"

"It's a good idea to have socks on if I'm wearing shoes so I don't injure my feet and end up in pain and unable to go to work." Chase said with a small shrug of his shoulders as he looked over the different trainers before he picked out one of the ugliest pairs that he could find just to mess with House. "What about these ones?" He asked with a straight face, cocking one of his eyebrows up in question, trying not to smirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.