On Your Knees (Faithviper & RoxySmith)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cameron glared at Foreman before she worriedly looked back at Chase.
"It isn't right" she murmured. It was clear how she viewed slavery, she weren't a fan of it. In fact she was one of the activists who thought all slaves should be freed and given an opportunity to live a normal life. She wished she could help him, but Foreman was right. She sighed and decided to not get her emotions to get the best of her.
"I'm sorry for touching you, I'll ask next time. House told us to show us around. Since Foreman clearly is more interested in the newspaper I think I'll be the one showing you around. This is the diagnostic room, it's where we usually discusses cases. The office over there belongs to House, he doesn't like when you touches his stuff. And don't even think about touching the red and gray ball. The work is pretty easy, unless we have a case he doesn't really cares much what we does. During these times I try to do my clinic hours. House might ask you to do his, this is normal" She explained as she showed that he should walk with her.
Cameron showed him the nurse station, The clinic, The MRI room, the lab, The operation rooms, the ER, the ICU (and NICU), the cafeteria, the on call rooms (that was occupied by some horny interns) and all the other important places.
"During a case he might ask you to do a B&E. He doesn't want the patient to hide anything from us. I don't really agree with it but it's part of the work" She explained.
"Just a heads up, House can expect you to either pay for his food, or wants some of yours. So make a double potion if you ever plan on bringing your own food. He has stolen my lunch before" House really sounded like a pain in the ass.

-M.D-

Cuddy was right, what kind of master in their right mind would let him near a slave? He had really been too drunk to remember how he even managed to get inside the auction. House hoped Chase would be able to fill in some lost information later.
"No, I've been too busy having hot gay sex with him, it's not the ideal time to think about his father… whatever turns you on I guess. But please don't tell me you think of my father when we're having sex" They didn't sleep with each other, never had or never would, but house still liked to joke about it.
"I'll do it today. I'm not sure how I would bring it up to Chase. I think is the best if he was in the room when I make that call" House explained suddenly being serious for a moment. He wouldn't tell anyone expect the team that Chase was a slave. He had done it because he didn't want them to find out from themselves. Maybe he should say something to Wilson, he usually got irritated when he forgot about his best friend.

Chase followed after Cameron through the hospital, his eyes going wide when he saw the couple going at it in the on call room, it was something that he had seen before at the facility, but these were free people who were doing this because they felt like it. "B&E? That's going to be a first, definitely didn't have training for that." He said with a small laugh as he shook his head slightly, looking around the cafeteria once they got there and he couldn't help but to wonder if House would give him money for lunch or if he should start packing lunches from now on. "I'll make sure to remember that." Chase said as he gave Cameron a smile.

-M.D-

Cuddy rolled her eyes at House as she crossed her legs. "I was, it was the only way that I could find any enjoyment out of sleeping with you." She said with a smirk on her face before she went back to being serious as well. "Rowan will know that he can't get his son back since he is legally a slave now and technically your property since you bought him even though you were drunk at the time. Anyway, get back to work now, you can hire him, just get him a special collar to wear at work so people won't know what it is if they see it." She said before she started to get back to work as well.

House nodded.
"Get him his own paycheck, they won't be going to me anyway. I don't care what the law says. He needs to be able to feed and dress himself" he said as he left the room. A whole paycheck just for food and clothes was very generous, it showed how much he really cared about his slave even if he never said anything. He wouldn't be saying anything about it to Chase yet, it would be a surprise once he gets his first check. And besides he had already been nice to Chase once this day.

He sighed to himself once he was reminded by a collar. If he could chose, Chase wouldn't be wearing a collar until he really stared to like House. But he had seen how abused a slave had been by the law enforcement when he had lost his collar. He didn't want that to happen to Chase.
He sent a page to Foreman, telling him to do his clinic hours. He needed to find a good collar for Chase. His slave was more work than he was worth for the moment. He had been thinking about sending Cameron, but she wouldn't even enter the store, and if she did enter she would probably buy a cute chain with hearts or other cute things on.

-M.D-

Cameron got a text form House. It was lunch hour but she had no idea what to do with Chase while she ate. House were no where to be found, and she was getting hungry. Surely the blond must be hungry too. But she wouldn't do anything stupid, both Chase and her could get in trouble if she fed him.
"House tells me to buy you lunch. He says you need to eat up all your vegetables if you want to have the jell-o" she showed Chase the message in case he thought she was just fooling him.

The lunch was awkward, they didn't have anything to talk about. She was watching as the enslaved man was eating his jell-o. She was wondering how their life would be if Chase had showed up on that interview, it would be so different. Maybe she wouldn't be sitting here, since House probably wouldn't have the need for hiring her or Foreman.
It was almost a relief for her to led him back to the diagnostic room again. Her coworker didn't seem pleased, House must had sent him to do his clinic hours again.
She was about to offer Chase a cup of coffee when the normally grumpy man limped inside the room. He was holding a case file and a package of some sort.

"We got a new case" he said as he threw the file at the table for his minions to look at. He threw the package to Chase, it was clear that it was for him.
"Chase would you get me a cup off Coffee, I want mine as Foreman, black and bitter"

"Patient is a 40 year old woman" House started as he wrote up symptoms on the white board.

"Maybe is lupus?" Cameron suggested.
"It's never Lupus"
The normal diagnostic talk continued with the three of them ruling out diseases until he heard his slave say something that actually sounded somewhat intelligence compare to what his other employees had said so far. His eyes imminently fell at the blond guy.

This is the new collar he wears for work (so sorry about the site >/////<)

http://www.onlinejewelryclass.biz/b...necklace-stainless-steel-chain-discreet-36031

Cuddy was shocked by the fact that House wanted Chase to have his own paycheck, she would have thought that he would have enjoyed making someone need to beg him for anything. "I'll have to either pay him in cash or have it so the pay check is still in your name, I can't legally pay him directly, just like you will have to open a special connected bank account for him." Cuddy said, knowing that needing to do all this work would annoy House, it was a small bit of revenge for all of the times when he annoyed her.

-M.D-

To say that Foreman was annoyed would be putting it lightly, he hated when he was picked to do House's clinic hours, but he supposed that it was better than needing to show the blond Australian around or getting him a work collar.

-M.D-

When Cameron said that she was buying him lunch, he gave a nod of his head before looking at the text that House had sent her. "Thank you, I'll make sure to pay you back somehow." He said as they sat down and started to eat, he was glad that he was able to get a bite to eat before he needed to do any serious work. Once they were back in the office, Chase sat himself down and relaxed back into the seat that he had claimed for himself, only to sit up straighter when House walked in and tossed the case files on the table and caught the package that was tossed at him before he got up to his feet and went to make House a cup of coffee.

He opened the box and gasped softly when he saw his work collar, even before he had become a slave, he had never had anything this nice and thoughtful given to him before. He put the new collar in his pocket and poured House his cup of coffee before bringing it over to him. "What about
Valvular Heart Disease?" He asked as he tilted his head slightly, only to blush when all of the attention turned to him. "Ummm...it's just that she has some of the same symptoms as lupus, so I thought that it might be a possibility." He said as confidentiality as he could even though he didn't feel very confident in his response.

House had a headache from just thinking about the payment problem. He knew Cuddy was just doing it to get on his nerves. Even if he liked the idea of Chase begging him, he knew there was days where his leg would hurt too much, Chase begging him during those times could really set him off.
He was wondering what would take most work out of him, getting Chase a bank account via his own, or giving the slave back. It just gave him a bigger headache.
Maybe he should just take that damn check himself.

House was thinking as he looked over the symptoms.
"The cardiologist says Valvular Heart Disease while the immunologist says Celiac Disease. Do a CT scan and look for abnormalities and find out who's. The wrong diagnosis gets me lunch for the rest of the week" he dismissed them. Of course he had turned it in to a game, it was classic House.

Chase waited for the others to leave before he turned to House and took the new work collar out of his pocket and held it out to him master. "I'm not allowed to take off my collars or put on new ones." He said with a small blush, it was against the law for slaves to do such things. "I would do it myself but..." Chase paused and just shrugged his shoulders a bit as he turned and lowered his head do his old collar could be removed.

House was a bit confused when Chase stayed behind, he really didn't know the laws regarding slaves since he had never consider getting one. He thought Chase would put it on himself. Now when he thought about it, it made sense.
He had never felt this powerful before. He couldn't describe the power he felt as he slowly took off the collar he had hated to replace it with something he bough himself. He was slowly starting to see the appeal with a collar, his mind was picturing Chase in another collar, linked to a leash. Yeah, he liked that image. Maybe he should get Chase a better collar at home, one he liked better. Would Chase like that? He should throw away the old one, someone else had picked it out for Chase and put it on. He didn't like it one bit.

The feeling of ownership only grew as he placed the new chain around his slave's neck. He had wanted it to look like a neckless, not a collar. He really hoped it would fool who ever accidentally saw it.
He was brought back to reality when he heard a weak moan from the shorter man. He caught himself with his own fingers in the blonds locks. He didn't even know that he was petting Chase again, and had done it for a while. It was pleasing for himself to cradle his slaves locks.

House only let himself enjoy the feeling a few more seconds before he pulled back his hand like Chase had burnt him.
"Didn't I tell you to work?"
He left Chase behind as he entered his office with his cup of coffee in his hand, where he did what he always did when he waited for the team to finish. He was playing a game.

Chase couldn't help but to give a little sigh of pleasure when his old collar was taken off of him and was replaced by the one that House had picked out just for him. He never thought that it would feel so good to have a master put a new collar on him, he couldn't help but to shiver slightly at the feeling of the cool metal around his neck.

When House started to pet him, Chase couldn't help but to let out a weak moan of pleasure, his eyes fluttering shut for the moment as he just took in the attention that he was being given, only to snap out of it when House suddenly stopped petting him. "Hmm? Yes sir, I'll prove that I'm right about the patient." He said before he hurried off to prove that he was the one that was right and make House proud of him.

House pretended like he didn't look at Chase when the blond walked out from the room. He sat down with his feet on the table as he drank his coffee. He was a bit curious about who made the right diagnose. He just had a feeling that he wouldn't be too disappointed at his choice. Maybe It would be a quick case, they might be able to get back that night. Of course it weren't the case, nothing was ever that easy.

He watched the phone for a while, wondering if he should call the bank. It was too much work, he would give Chase some money himself from his paycheck. That would be less work.

-C.M-

Cameron was not at all happy. The blond diagnose had been wrong, all their diagnoses had been wrong, but it was with Chase's idea House could figure out what really was wrong with her.
They had been on the hospital for nearly 48 hours, a hard first case for the blond. She had been half falling asleep at the table when Chase had come up with a theory as crazy and so far out side the box that she almost thought House had whispered the answer in his ear.
She was bitter that Chase got the brilliant idea and not her. She had been working for House for a while and never had she shone like him.
She hoped House would pass it down as stupid, but he seemed impressed.
"Well looks like the blond hair is just a cover" House said. He never said good work, but he gave Chase a glance that said just those words.

Chase was determined to find out what was wrong with the woman once he found out that he had been wrong about his first diagnosis, he didn't even care that he had to stay at the hospital for the past couple of days to work on the case. It was while he was going through everything again and thinking back to medical school that a thought came to him. "It's like zebras..." He said suddenly before suggesting what it might just be.

He remembered a teacher telling him that just because you heard the sound of hooves didn't mean that it was zebras, that you should never go for the obvious answer. He grinned at House's version of a complement and took a sip of his coffee before he got up to his feet. "Well, should I go and run some tests to see how she will react to the medication?" He asked as he placed his empty coffee cup in the sink to wash out later.

House nodded.
"You do that, I've got me soap to watch. It's time for the quadruplets to come, but the father haven't shown up yet" he said as he was limping out to coma guy's room to watch the soap opera alone. It was obvious that House did whatever he wanted, when ever he wanted.

He finally decided that he had made a good choice with Chase. He was his first associate that didn't comment when he said treat first, then do the tests. When the blond was back after the tests they would call his father. He had neglecting it for far too long now.
"So much work, for one little slave" he muttered to himself as he threw his legs up on coma guy's bed.
"You don't mind? Great"

Chase as happy as he walked down the hall and lightly touched his new collar before he tucked his hands away in his pockets as he walked into the patient's room with the things that he needed already sitting on a tray next to her bed. He made sure to be polite and nice to the older woman as he gave her the medication before he left and went to go find were House was.

It took him a bit before he was able to find the right room and slowly walked into the room. "You mind if I join you?" He asked as he walked in and looked up at the TV show that his master was watching, he could remember watching a bit of this show himself as well before everything happened. "I gave her the medication and everything is good well so far." He said as he started to nibble on his thumb, watching the TV as he stood near House.

House looked up, he was a bit relieved when it was his slave and not Cuddy or Wilson. He nodded at Chase.
"Sit down, he doesn't mind" House said as he pointed at a chair beside him. He offered the blond a piece of the sandwich he had stolen from the patient. He explained what had happened on earlier episodes so Chase would understand what was happening in their life now.

"You do realize that we need to call you father?" House said from out of the blue when the program was over. He knew it was time now, whether if Chase was ready or not. He hoped Chase wouldn't have too much against it.
"I want you to be in the room and speak to your father if it's necessary"

Chase moved to sit down next to House and accepted the offered sandwich and took a bite out of it, watching the TV with some interest but quickly became tense when his father was mentioned. "Do we really need to talk to him? We didn't exactly get along before I left home." Chase said with a frown on his face as he started to run his fingers over his collar, shifting in his seat as he looked away from the TV and House.

"Oh, so the little whore has daddy issues? How original" House comment, knowing how much like a douche he sounded. "What did daddy do? Didn't he love you enough? Or did daddy withdraw your beloved Yacht license?"
He knew that he would never get the truth out of Chase unless he made him angry. He was glad Cameron weren't there because she would be quick to assume that Rowan was an abusive father or an abusive husband. He really didn't want to listen to Cameron trying to convince him that Rowan had sexually abused Chase when he was younger. No this was about something else.

"You are going to talk with your father even if you like it or not unless you want me to punish you" House said and got the sweet image of Chase over his good knee. God there was a long time since he last spanked someone. He was unconsciously gripping his cane harder. For the slave it probably meant that he was going to beat Chase with his cane.

Chase glared at House when he called him a whore with daddy issues and got up to his feet, not feeling worried about waking up the coma patient. "I'm not a whore and I have never owned a yacht before!" He snapped at the older man as his hands were balled up at his sides, he just wasn't ready to tell the other man that his father had abandoned him, his little sister, and their alcoholic mother when Chase had been a teenager, leaving the boy to try to take care of them both. He didn't want to talk to the man that thought that if he sent them money that everything was fine, but it wasn't!

When he was threatened with being punished and saw House tightening his hold on his cane he couldn't help but to become tense, he could feel himself getting ready to back down only to shake his head and took a deep breath to get his confidence back. "I'm not going to talk to him." He said before nervously licking his lips as he watched House closely.

House preferred underlings with a bit of backbone. He liked when they proved him wrong, but somethings wasn't up for debate. This was one of those times that Chase would just have to obey.
"You are going to talk with your father, That's an order" House said with a scary dark voice that spoke of true dominance. It was clear that Chase wouldn't want to break this order if he didn't want a punishment of his life time. His face softened when he made his point across.

"I'm not asking you to forgive to man, or pretend that you are happy to hear from him. All I ask of you is to tell him you're alive. I won't force you to talk with him further" House said with his a bit softer voice. He waved at Chase to follow him back to his office.
"We have a call to make"

Chase glared at House until the older man until his master took a series tone to his voice which caused the young man to flinch. "Yes master." He said automatically, forgetting that he wasn't supposed to call House master while at work. "It's not like he is going to care if I'm alive once he hears about what I am now, would you care if I was your kid?" Chase asked with a small frown as he got up and followed after House to get back to his office.

"Yes, I would care if you was my son" House said as he gave walked down the corridors. He didn't even look at his slave. He had reacted at the fact that Chase had called him master, but he let it slide for this time. He could comment on it later when he was calm.
He was ready to drag the other man to his office, but it help when his slave decided to walk with him.

He closed to door beside them when they entered his office. There was a big comfy hair just beside the door. The look on House's face told Chase to not sit down, it was best if he just shut his mouth as he did the call. He almost felt pity for the guy when he answered.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Gregory House. Your son is with me" he decided to not beat around the bush.

Chase was rather suprised by that House would still care if he was the father in this situation. He shuffled after House with his head lowered a bit as they walked together to House's office, he was just getting ready to sit down when he saw the look on his master's face and stayed standing. "I'm telling you that he isn't going to care." He said softly as he crossed his arms over his chest and lightly leaned against the older man's desk, flinching slightly when his father actually picked up the phone.

"My son? You mean Robert? Where the hell has he been? Is this the same Dr. House that I asked to hire him?" Rowan said on the other side of the phone, causing Chase to frown and look away from the phone as he tried to ignore the fact that his father didn't think that he was good enough to get a job on his own and had called House.

Status
Not open for further replies.