On the run

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriel smirked. "the information on that drive has nothing to do with her parents. It will tell you all you need to know on the project codenamed HERCULES." he said "a project to make men into Gods. the project that I volunteered for." He stood his ground, unafraid of a mere normal human, no matter how many boxes of DRIVE he was sure they had. "You may not be friends with the ruling authority, but that doesn't automatically make you my friend. There are many who would see us half-humans destroyed just as quickly as the government that created us" With that, Gabriel turned, and with a flash of a step had disappeared into the darkness.

Anne put an arm around Luke's waist and helped him limp in to the building "does anyone how know to take care of a sprained, possibly fractured ankle?" she asked worriedly, looking around for any kind of help. Luke smiled at his sister "don't worry sis, I'm ok. I've had worse" he tried to reassure "remember that time I got a broken nose from the football chick for flirting with her sister then her boyfriend the next day?" he asked with a laugh and Anne couldn't help but laugh too

Status
Not open for further replies.