Olympus on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so She needs a real man to please her :P

I was wondering about that do we move on a separate thread if people want to have private conversation

Well, I was considering that people could just post a --location, these and these-- while some people are there and there, and then they gather up again.
Otherwise, i don't have problem with seperate threads.

And if people wanna make plots between their two charactwrs/three or whatever amount of characters, van always make a small message chat thingy and plot, and suprise the rest of us

It could be nice to do some in more a private environment

I'm cool with letting you guys decide.
I'll throw up a new reply in some hours.

Hahaha xD
Scariest threat from a human woman: You sleep on the couch tonight

XD

That Erik wouldn't want to end up on the sofa again :p

If you have the choice between a warm bed and the damn couch...you take the warm bed :P

Then you hide on the couch and throws flower, rose, chocolate, parfum toward the bed hoping for a small truce

Reactions: Nat and loviebeest
But throwing bottle of wine at someone is dangerous...I would prefer drink it, in the warm bed after the truce :P

As if throwing perfume isn't dangerous too.
Make it strawberries coated in chocolate and glasses of wine, and I think anyone is willing to forgive most things.

*takes note in a pad if Erik screw something up..* and..you were right about the perfume, I should roll it on the floor toward her...

If she on the other hand screws up, just show up in only underwear with a bottle of wine? :p

Reactions: loviebeest
*shifty eyes* No....*tries to look shock* It would need more then just that...

I'm terribly terribly TERRIBLY sorry for not having posted for quite some time.
It's just been a bit hectic here.
Had some friends over which were from another city, then a lot of stuff happened and i haven't relaxed until now.
So i'm very very very sorry!
I'm gonna post later today, i promise.
Otherwise, feel free to hit me with a sack of potatoes

*throws a sack of potatoes and hides under a bed, chuckling*

Status
Not open for further replies.