Olympus on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having some real problems with the alerts. so I was thinking that it was strange to have no new posts, that explains. I'm going to read trough all the missed posts, give me time.

@Nat but....but...Artemis was talking to him.....

there's two sides of him, right? And Hera is sorta just ignoring Artemis, so she isn't pulling him away from answering her. sorry if I didn't make that clear :/

oh okay makes sense then. thanks. just making sure

I answer to you

Since it seems that the list on the first page hasn't been updated, which characters still need to be filled?

awesome ill start making a character sheet for her then :)

Human name: Natalia Lovelace
God: Athena
Age as human: 26
Appearance:
9fbf2629336ad5d27c241bfd1d11a6e5.jpg
d21cc04d-5065-4bc9-89c9-e1cc6b6f8311.jpg

Natalia has dark long brown hair and brown eyes. she has keep herself in shape while discovering her feminine side. she now always leaves the house in a nice pair of heels and light make-up. she is average height, being 5'8 and only 130 lbs.
Personality: natalia is intelligent, strong willed, and surprising friendly. she does not believe in treating others badly just for fun. Natalia is straight toward with everyone around her. she is very loyal to her friends, but only considers few worthy of befriending and trusting. she is a huge book worm and thinks quickly of solutions to problem she faces. Natalia is not one to be the first to talk in a conversation, but always has wise insight to bring to the table.
Occupation: Natalia is just finished med- school and is now looking to start her residency at a good hospital. seeing and planning so many wars in her past life has driven Natalia to start new with great plans to better the world through healing. being the woman that she is, Natalia finished college and med-school at the top of her class, letting no distractions get in the way of her goals.
Relationship status: single

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, guys? Don't forget that it is in a rented resturaunt they are in, it's not in Henriette and Erik's home. Mainly because Henriette wouldn't trust that family to not ruin their home if argumente occured.

ahhh cant believe i forgot that lol had to fix my post but its all good. the hard part is remembering the names as oppose to thinking of them by thir god/goddess name

As long as there's no humans near they can use godly names :)

Or they probably would think that the family really loves Greek mythology XD

Reactions: Nat
Yeah xD
Imagine Henriette walking into Erik's office, all pissed off and going all "Zeus who in the world do you think you are to leave your dirty underwear on the floor?!" Everyone would wonder how obsessed with greek gods they were xD

For your information Erik doesn't wear underwear :P (jokes)

Oh yes, and it is faster if he see a nice intern women in his office :P

Status
Not open for further replies.