INTEREST CHECK GROUP RP AD 𝑶𝑳𝒀𝑴𝑷𝑼𝑺 𝑨𝑪𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑴𝒀

Glad too see this got support. Would love to reserve Hephaestus if possible.
Same here but was kind of hoping that it didn't 🤣 That was a joke, you'd have to get used to my personality.

You would choose Hades as one. 😂
Hey don't call me out like that!! 😂

actually depending on how many characters we're allowed to have I may also throw an Apollo kid in to my mix 👀
I JUST DID 😛

Make however many you can handle because I might end up with 4. 👀

@Lyrikai @Wolfspear @Quake @kroyote @Queen Tink @Monbon
I will compile a list tonight and share it with you all. I also forgot to say this but be sure to let me know M or F, I'd like to keep the genders even as possible ✨

I'd like to play F for both if I do both, if that's alright. I can do one M if its needed

• Love
Reactions: iridescent
If I end up having 4, I'll do 2 M and 2 F.

So, 4 F and 2 M standing for now.

I prefer playing male myself!

• Love
I'll more than likely do Ms / enbies for my 2 characters! If I do a 3rd, their gender will be up in the air depending the ratio c:

• Love
I can do either but I'll go with 2M unless we need another F or something later.

• Love
Now, I also don't want to ruin anyone's creative inspiration either. Should've said that earlier, as well. 🙄 Been a minute since I've done this.

@Lyrikai @Quake @kroyote @Wolfspear @Monbon @Queen Tink
Do we want a discord? I can set one up really quickly for us.

Always. Discord means more distractions.

But it also means there is no e s c a p e

• Haha
another discord to add to my 5million others!

I'd be for a discord!

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: kroyote
Hope mines will be #1 or I'll be sad 🥺
of course it's going to be #1! why wouldn't i make a server made by one of my favorite people #1? :3

• Love
I wanted a female aphrodite one for me.

I'm down for a discord being made

• Love
We're still in the beginning stages! Come on and join us, please ✨

I'm interested but also have a question, can the godly parent include the smaller minor gods or does it have to be the more famous ones?

Are there still openings for this rp? :) If so I would love to reserve Dionysus and Demeter if possible!

I'm interested but also have a question, can the godly parent include the smaller minor gods or does it have to be the more famous ones?
One of the more famous ones as of right now. I certainly hope this doesn't wane your interest.
Are there still openings for this rp? :) If so I would love to reserve Dionysus and Demeter if possible!
Check here. I am happy to relinquish any of my roles if need be. I have ideas for many, so no worries if this does happen.

One of the more famous ones as of right now. I certainly hope this doesn't wane your interest.
Check here. I am happy to relinquish any of my roles if need be. I have ideas for many, so no worries if this does happen.
So one of the 12 olympians is preferred then? Or do you mean famous as in just better known? Like having Asclepius or Phobos and deimos as opposed to Cratus