Historical
Medieval
Fandoms
Crime Drama
Slice of Life
Romance
Angst
4018c7b26e7736aca57d416f9769f2d0.gif

Located mere miles from a small town, Olympus Academy keeps safe several demigods, children of Mt. Olympus, all while instructing them in school, helping them to learn to control their gifts, instilling courage and wisdom, as well as some badass fighting skills and trains them to become great warriors, worthy of the godly blood that runs through their veins.

Hidden away from the mortal world, Olympus is protected against threats from both mortals and monsters alike. Though on the outskirts of the forest that hides the school away, there lies a small town where sometimes, like on weekends, students are permitted to leave campus to go do things like normal teenagers, as their lives within Olympus are far from normal.

Not only are the students educated in all the major subjects you would find in a normal high school, but they are also taught various other subjects specific to their demigod status. They are instructed in Power Use and Control, Battle Strategy, Greek Mythology, and Physical Training.

Olympus might seem all ship-shaped and clean-cut, but within the walls, there lies more drama than any mortal could ever dream. With godly blood coursing through them, there's bound to be a lot more than just violence, drugs, and alcohol involved, and that doesn't just mean the students. Some of the teachers are woven into the drama as well.

This is an interest check only to see who's interested or if I will be going forward with the idea. This roleplay will feature demigods of the original 12 Greek Gods only. Please post any questions, comments, or concerns below.

Yesssssss

• Love
Reactions: iridescent
Interested!

• Thank You
SIGN ME UP PLEASE AND THANKS

as for a quick little q for you: all twelve with hestia or all 12 with dionysus? because in myths hestia gives up her seat for dio i believe c:

SIGN ME UP PLEASE AND THANKS

as for a quick little q for you: all twelve with hestia or all 12 with dionysus? because in myths hestia gives up her seat for dio i believe c:
Dionysus lol I don't focus too much on the myths because this will be our own.

With a few surprises in store.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Monbon and kroyote
I'm a sucker for these. Gonna be keeping an eye on this. :eye: :eye:

• Love
Someone convince me that one group rp won't kill me?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Queen Tink
*peeks in*
*approves*
8AE10D22-45D8-4065-BDA3-8AB8CE9EE451.gif

@Lyrikai @Quake @kroyote @Monbon @Queen Tink @Wolfspear
I shall work on getting things up throughout the week but no later than this weekend! Please go ahead and let me know which godly parent or parents you'd like me to reserve for you.

My GM style might be different as I am from the old school but I haven't GM'ed in a long time either, so please bare with me. ✨

If I could do Hades and Hermes that would be lovely 👉👈 if not both or not Hades I will be happy with Hermes and Apollo!

• Love
If I could do Hades and Hermes that would be lovely 👉👈 if not both or not Hades I will be happy with Hermes and Apollo!
You would choose Hades as one. 😂

By the way, to make this fair, there will be one boy/one girl per parent.

• Wicked
Reactions: kroyote
Thinking Demeter or Aphrodite. 🤔

• OMG
I'll need to compile a list and share it amongst us ✨ I like to be a bit organized, sorry.

• Love
Reactions: kroyote and Monbon
By the way, I will be choosing Zeus and Hecate. 🥰

Reactions: Monbon
Glad too see this got support. Would love to reserve Hephaestus if possible.

• Love
Poseidon and Artemis maybe?

• Love
You would choose Hades as one. 😂
Hey don't call me out like that!! 😂

actually depending on how many characters we're allowed to have I may also throw an Apollo kid in to my mix 👀

• Haha
Hmmmmmm Athena maybe? Or Ares!

• Love