Oh my gosh! Look It's.... !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyungsoo nudged Junggook lightly, giving him a unhappy look. Why was he inviting these strangers to go with them anywhere? Especially a reporter! This situation was stressful enough, and he was on vacation! Kyungsoo sighed lightly before looking back at the girls. He forced an expression change and smiled for the first time that morning. "Nice to meet you." He said, glad Tian took initiative and cut off Min Jung. "Ah, your a reporter?" He asked slowly. This situation was just getting worse...

Tiffany caught Tian look but, being the older of the two, simply brushed it off. As long as they didn't know she would be fine. However, when Tian spilled the beans Min looked across at her shocked. Why would she give that away?! Letting out a slightly irritated sigh, Min Jung looked back at the boys. "Not a reporter. A Journalist." She specified. Tiffany smiled again, this a little more frustrated, and grabbed her small purse. "We will get out of your way so you can go shopping." She said, standing and brushing down her skirt. "And you won't have to worry about either of us giving away your location. It would be bad for us too." She explained, trying to be business like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sighing defeatedly, Junggook sulked a little bit, turning to see if Kyungsoo had a better idea. "Nevermind." He mumbled, "Here, I'll show you to the door then." The teen offered politely getting up to show Tiffany and Tian to the door. Turning over he whispered to Tiffany, "Don't mind hyung, he's just a little stressed."

Tian stayed behind for a little moment, "Sorry about the intrusion this morning." She apologized, bowing respectfully, "Tiffany won't give out your position because of the competition that she faces, and I'm not really into K-pop, so your secrets are safe with me... Tiffany's much nicer than this, but she seems to be a little off this morning.." Tian trailed off, twirling her dark hair uncomfortably. "Oh yes! If you ever need help with a meal, or you need some showing around, or just some neighborly help, knock on my door anytime." Tian smiled, cocking her head to the side, hands clasped behind her back.

"I'll get out of your way then." Bowing again, she hurried to Tiffany and walked out the door.

Min Jung walked across the room to the front door, expecting Tian to follow. She looking across at Junggook, her expression softened into a smile. "Well, I am sorry for intruding." She apologized, bowing slightly, even though she was the elder. Min slipped on her high heels at the entry way before turning back to face Junggook. "It was nice meeting you, and I hope we can be friends." She said in a very business like manner, however, on the inside she was so excited she could barely hold still! Pausing a moment before leaving, Min looked back for Tian.

Kyungsoo nodded, smiling lightly. "It is fine." He said shortly. Tian was much different then Tiffany, more calm and respectful, which drew Kyungsoo's attention. He did want to get to know her better, but in his current state he would end up embarrassing himself. "Thank you for the offer. I'm sure Junggook is going to want to look around and explore, we would love to have to come if you are available at that time." He explained. With that said, Tian hurried off to the door leaving Kyungsoo standing in the living room alone.

Reactions: XiaoLu
Junggook was caught off guard when Tiffany (I always want to type Tifanny D:) bowed to him despite being the elder. "No need to bow, it's perfectly alright. I was getting a bit bored with Hyung being a little grouchy butt anyway." He joked lightheartedly. "Of course, now take care." Opening the door for Tian now as well who bowed to him respectfully.

"Sorry for the intrusion, Junggook-oppa." Tian murmured in her bow before bidding him and DO a quick goodbye before joining Tiffany. Walking in a moment of a silence, she was caught off guard at the sight of a strange woman grabbing a hold of Tiffany murmuring something too fast in Korean for her ears to catch. Tian was still working on her Korean, since she had only moved here a couple of months ago. As the other girl attacked Tiffany, Tian stood there, unsure of what to do as she attempted to pull the taller girl off her friend.

Praying that Junggook hadn't quite closed the door just yet since they weren't very far, Tian screamed out in Mandarin, her frantic and panicking brain forgetting all the Korean she had learned thus far.

Tiffany laughed lightly at his comment about D.O. "You shouldn't say that about your elder." She said, despite her obvious agreement. "Well, Goodbye." With that, Tiffany stepped out of the house and walked down to the street. Pausing to wait for Tian, Tiffany noticed a strange woman walking rather slowly to the bus stop near by. She looked familiar...but why was she now coming this way?

Kyungsoo watched her leave with a light smile. He looked across at Junggook in confusion when Tian referred to him as 'Oppa'. He didn't care so much that she had called Junggook that, yet why hadn't she called him that? Once the door closed Kyungsoo let out a sigh of relief and almost immediately went to get dressed for the day. He didn't want any more people popping in on them and seeing him like this.

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows in confusion when the woman suddenly reached out and attempted to take her purse. "What the heck?!" She snapped, trying to push off the rather strong woman and escape. "Let it go!" She yelled, not being intimidated because if was just another girl, and this wasn't the first time she'd fought a girl!

Junggook was confused at the sudden Mandarin he had heard from down the street. It hadn't been articulated properly, so it came out more of a mush to his native Korean ears, but he could detect the underlying panic within it. The maknae had been standing on the front of the house, just about the close the door. "Hyung!" He called, unsure of what to do. If he walked out to help Tian and Tiffany, their location would be given away, and they would for sure be recognized, however it also seemed that Tiffany had the situation under control while Tian seemed to be panicking a lot more. It was weird that Tian would burst out in Mandarin at a time like this, leading his mind to wander if the girl was Korean or Chinese, because she could pass as either.

Tian wasn't sure what to do, her slender pianist hands gripping the offender in a vain attempt to pull her off of Tiffany, but she had never fought in a day of her life, especially with her peaceful occupation and school, she never had to. She never had a reason to fight, nor did she ever anger anyone.

Halfway through, a realization hit her, she hadn't called Kyungsoo "Oppa," like she should have. Oh now he probably thought she was freakishly rude, but she had forgotten about it during their conversation since you didn't have to use this type of honorific during conversational Mandarin. It was a choice whether you wanted to call an older male "gege" but it wasn't considered rude if you didn't.

Kyungsoo was caught off guard by the shout of mandarin then Junggook calling him. "What's wrong?" He asked, hurrying down the stairs while buttoning up his shirt. Joining Junggook outside, he then saw Tian panicking and trying to stop another woman from attacking MinJung. What the fight was about, he didn't know, but there had to be a better way to deal with it he was sure! Kyungsoo immediately ran out to help.

Min Jung pulled back as hard as she could when the woman suddenly let go, sending Min stumbling back and ultimately breaking the heels of her shoes. Falling to the ground, Min watched helplessly as the woman stole her purse and ran off around the corner. Min reached down to her broken high heel and bit her lip. These were her nicest shoes and she just wanted to sit and cry, but with the presence of Kyungsoo and Junggook, She didn't want to appear weak.

In a vain attempt, Tian tried to snatch Tiffany's bag from the offender before she could move further, but her hands missed narrowly. Bending down to help her fallen friend, she shifted her position, moving right in front of Kyungsoo and Junggook, shielding her friend from their view in case her short skirt had ripped and could no longer cover her modesty. When she had helped Tiffany up, Tian shed off her thin cardigan before tying it across Tiffany's waist to hide anything that had shown. Shivering from the loss of her jacket, the teen turned around in a deep bow, "I'm so sorry for the trouble we've caused you today!" Tears from shock and sudden fear leaked from her large hazel eyes, unlike her friend who could keep herself together, the younger girl had completely fallen apart. In many ways, Tian looked up to Tiffany, admiring how strong she could stay even in tough times. Turning specifically to Kyungsoo, "I'm so sorry about earlier, I completely forgot the honorifics. I just started to learn Korean, so it's no good right now." Oh what a mess she was right now. Keeping her eyes on the ground, Tian hid her face from view, wanting to crawl and hide behind Tiffany like a little child. "Are you okay, Minjung?" She asked.

Junggook had run out after Kyungsoo. Like any teenager, his anger boiled at the sight of the attacker running away with Minjung's purse, "Are you alright Minjung-noona?" (Not really sure how to add in the honorifics in this situation XD I'm no good at Korean, can you tell?) He wanted to help Tiffany, but it was probably better to let Tian help her, seeing the state that her skirt was now in. "Don't apologize, it wasn't your fault." Unlike Tiffany, who looked like she was trying to not cry, Tian had tears, which she tried to cover up with her hands, trailing down her cheeks. "Why don't you come back inside, and we can give you a new change of clothes and get you all cleaned up." He looked up at his hyung, wondering if this was a good decision or not.

(Should I just change her name to Tiffany? I think we're both having trouble with not calling her that xD And just FYI, you'd only say Noona, no need to specify because Tian isn't older than him)

Minjung thanked Tian for her cardigan. She stood tall, listening to Tian once again apologize, but couldn't speak at the moment because of the pain of her ankle. The fall and break of her heel had caused her ankle to twist and apparently hurt it. Bringing herself to speak, Min answered Tian and Junggook's question with a short answer. "I'm fine. Thank you." Minjung bit her lip as she shifted her weight off her hurt ankle. Min hesitated before answering Junggook's offer. She did live just down the street...

"What happened? Who was that?" Kyungsoo asked, looking between the girls. They looked physically fine, but emotionally, Tian was not okay. "Ah, it's fine. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked, reaching out to her. Seeing what a mess she was right now, D.O wanted to just hug her, but he hadn't known her but a few hours and they growing crowd might take it wrong. Especially if they knew who he was. Kyungsoo looked across at Junggook and shook his head. They couldn't risk these people getting the wrong idea, even if the girls were shocked.

((No, Junggook was talking to Minjung, but I wasn't sure if he would just call her "Noona" or Minjung-Noona. Do we just call them the honorifics, or nevermind, can we just not use them? XD))

It surprised Tian, seeing just how nice Kyungsoo and Junggook were, nothing like other celebrities. "I'm fine, I'm just shocked, nothing like this ever happened back at home." She confessed, however she couldn't deny the fact that she had become more and more emotionally unstable ever since she had moved to South Korea alone. Her mother had been unable to move here with her because of her younger sisters and brothers, so she had moved here alone to further her piano career. "I don't know who that was, she just randomly popped out of nowhere." Tian explained hesitantly in Korean, still very unsure of her grammar and general use of the language. "We won't bother you anymore, thank you for helping us." She lent Minjung an arm for her to lean on.

Junggook stood there, nodding to Kyungsoo. "Here, I'll help you." He murmured quietly before inconspicuously letting Tiffany lean on him without the growing crowd really noticing as he pulled down his baseball cap.

( of course not ;) I usually use them just for impact.)

MinJung did not accept Tian's help and instead brushed back her hair and nodded to the boys. She nodded, agreeing to Tian's statement. Right now she wanted to call the police to get those papers back but it was a matter most would think silly to call the police. After standing in silence for a bit, Min decided to walked on but when Junggook offered to help she quickly brushed him off saying, in a harsher way than she meant. "Really, I'm fine." Looking forward again to hide her embarrassment Min continued to walk, with a slight limp, back home to hopefully changed and go to the police department.

Kyungsoo watched as Min refused any help and began walking off, surprised at her reaction. Had they been to intrusive? Looking back at Tian he once again made sure she was okay. "If there is anything else you need help with, like finding the culprit, please let us know." He added quieter. At that time their manager had just driven up and seen the group of people. Rushing over to the boys he urged them to get inside before reporters found out about them. Kyungsoo complied and turned, covering his face his a hand, hurrying off to their house. It looked like they wouldn't be able to go explore for a while now, or at least till the crowd leaves.

"Thank you." Tian murmured quietly, this had been the nicest thing anyone had ever done for her ever since she had moved to this unfamiliar place. Rushing, she ignored the scraps across her legs as she caught up with Tiffany. "You shouldn't have been so rude." The younger girl chastised her as a frown set across her face, "They're only trying to help.. It's alright to accept help sometimes you know." She spoke quietly. Trailing behind Tiffany a bit, the next scene caught her off guard. The door to Tiffany's apartment (is this okay?) had been left open, and the place had obviously been ransacked. "That's it, I'm calling the police." Dialing the emergency number into her smartphone, she answered a few quick questions and explained their current situation, "they'll be coming soon." She informed Tiffany.

Moving away from Tiffany, he looked back at Kyungsoo and now their manager, who had joined them. Tugging his cap over his eye, he followed both his hyungs inside. Surprisingly, their manager didn't yell at them, but only told them to stay inside and not to go outside just so they wouldn't be recognized.

(Haha, yeah.)

MinJung glanced across at Tian, this time being more her height, and sighed. Not replying to the scold Min looked forward, about to enter her front yard. At the sight of a trashed house, the first thought that crossed her mind was "Was mom okay?" Min ran into the house, hardly acknowledging Tian calling the police, and looked around. "Mom?" She called, looking from the living room to the kitchen. There was no sign of her, she must've gone out to the market...Then the next thought crossed her mind. Her stories. All of them could be gone! Running up stairs, not taking notice of her hurt ankle, Min looked through he messed up room desperately trying to find her stories. They had taken all of them! Even on the computer were the stories cleared. Sitting back on her bed, Min stared across at the computer in stunned silence.

Kyungsoo watched as the girls walked across to their apartment, but turned around and entered their front yard before seeing them and their reaction to the ransacked house. His mind was crowded with thoughts, mostly wondering if the girls really were okay and others such as "Would they have to move now? After they had met the girls?" D.O sat down on the couch and looked across at their manager. "So, Do we have to move?" He asked calmly.
He stood quietly, thinking of an answer. "I'll need to talk to some people before we decide that. For now, stay inside or use masks. We don't need any more trouble." Jaesuk explained before picking up his phone and dialing a number.
Kyungsoo looked across at Junggook with a questioning look. What was he feeling right now? "Are you okay? What are you thinking?" He asked.

As MinJung ran into the building, Tian talked to the police, explaining their current situation. As the police entered the building, Tian noticed Minjung's mother, letting out a sigh of relief. Greeting her friend's mother with a bow and a quick hello before yelling for MinJung, "Your mom's here!"

Junggook was relieved by his manager's reply, at least they wouldn't have to move away instantly. "Yeah, I'm fine.. I'm not really sure what I feel.... I mean I feel sorry for them..?" He wasn't really sure. Sure it was a negative position for them to be in, but he didn't really know them. Maybe they were nice people, but he didn't know that right now. Kyungsoo must have known it took him a while to really get close to a person from their trainee days. It had taken him nearly more than a year to truly warm up to DO.

((Sorry for the length and delay, Finals Week at school.))

Reactions: CuccoLady
Minjung jumped up at the sound of Tian calling her. "What?" She called back, not hearing her statement. Descending the stairs, this time much slower because of her increasingly hurting ankle, Min saw her mother in the living room. "Mom!" She said, her voice mixed with relief and sadness. Embracing her mother at last, Min Jung began to cry silently. Why had this day turned out so bad so early in the morning? She had not only embarrassed herself in front of two of the most famous singers of South Korea, but also lost the story that would make her finally be respected as a journalist! At this time Min wasn't thinking straight and had forgotten to ask how Tian was doing.

Kyungsoo watched as his manager left the room on the phone. He sighed and nodded. "Yeah, there has to be something we can do." He said, thinking aloud. "If we're supposed to stay here until everything is sorted out, the only thing we can do for the girls is be generous and help when ever they need it." He assumed, still thinking out loud. "What do you supposed they need?"

Junggook was startled by the sudden stream of police sirens blaring down the street. As their manager stepped out to take a call, his brain was wondering what all the commotion was. Against his manager's wishes he rushed outside unsure of the commotion. It was a far cry, but he wasn't sure if it had to do with Tian and Minjung. "Hyung! Come out real quick!"

((I'm so sorry, writer's block currently, I can't think of anything else to post for Tian either.. ))

((That is just fine, I'm working on getting to the point I can put my plan in place. Is it alright if I do a time skip?))

Kyungsoo looked up from the floor when Junggook called out. "What is it?" He asked, getting to his feet and crossing the room. As he joined Junggook, Kyungsoo's eyes widened at the sight of a policeman getting out of his car. What was this? Why were they over here. "Hey, we need to get inside." He warned, stepping back past the threshold into the house.

Min looked out the front window as she heard the sirens. "Oh, they're going to cause so much commotion." She said worried, limping over to the front door to greet them.

Junggook relented, stepping back into the house. Without sparing a glance for DO, "I'm going to go back to my room now." Pushing past Kyungsoo, he made his way to his room closing the door quietly before laying down on his bed. Being so close to home and now the commotion happening around him had led his thoughts to his family. It had been nearly five years since he had seen his mother in person, and no matter how much he wanted to, he never could.

"We can go to my place for a little bit and come back when this all settles down." Tian offered as the police took over on things.

Kyungsoo watched him walk away and sighed. Why was he so down now? We're the girls that important to him? Looking back across the street, Kyungsoo had a thought that just might work. Stepping back inside, D.O went to talk to his manager.

MinJung greeted the officers before answering Tian. "Yes, that would work. I'll just give them a description before we go." She said. Then turning back to the officer, she described the woman that had attacked her, or at least as much as she could remember. After that Min showed the officer the house and let him make any other conclusions. About an hour later the officer had finally left, leaving the girls alone once again. "I'll get my stuff." She said shortly to Tian. "Mom, please come with us also." She finished, slowly ascending the stairs. There wasn't a lot to get, and she could always come back over if she had missed something. It wasn't much of a walk from there to here.

Baek laid there, music pumping into his ears in a steady stream, his honey colored eyes closed. Between their album and singing career, he had been busy filming a drama, and the stress had finally started to catch up, enlarging the emotional void inside him. Ever since he had become a trainee at the tender age of twelve, he hadn't seen his parents or older brother and hardly ever had time to talk to any of them at this point. He was sure they followed him on youtube and on TV, but it was nearly impossible to find the time to visit them in the US no matter how much he wanted to. He knew he had Kyungsoo as an emotional rock, but there were moments when he wished he could have chosen a different path.

Tian nodded, waiting patiently for MinJung and her mother to collect their things before leading them to her small apartment furnished with only a couple things and a shiny black baby grand piano. "Make yourselves at home, it's a bit small though." Tian apologized.

Status
Not open for further replies.