Oh My Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis smiled at her and stroked her cheek. "Mmm it's hard to explain to you Yasmine at the moment, Mummy is my family with you, we are a little family of our own just us three and then you get your big family which is all of us and Nanny and things, princess it's hard to explain to you, but Mummy will have the same name as us when we get married" he said and looked at Jade and smiled. "My beautiful wife"

Malia sat up, holding Finn to her and got up from the sofa and set her son back on it as he slept and went to Niall and cupped his cheeks. "I know you say to forget about it and I will forget about it, I just want you to know that I am sorry"

Jade lit up happily at what he said "You make me so happy" She whispered to him softly before gently kissing him "Its weird to think that I have ever been with anyone else" She knew that was treading on thin ice because of the fact that she had been with his best mate for a year whilst they had split up.

Just before he could say anything back his daughter attacked him and started to tickle him and he just cracked up laughing at it, it all just instantly livening up the mood.

Louis smiled at her and grinned. "I sure hope I do make you happy being your fiancé" he said and kissed her back on the lips with a smile and chuckled. "Well I've been with other people babe before we got together, so I guess we both think the same" he said smiling and kissed her head. "I am going to go get changed into shorts and a top to play football in, take this suit off" he said and letting go of Jade's waist and went upstairs and took his suit off and leaving it on the bed and put on shorts and a t-shirt and put other things into a gym bag that was his football stuff before going back downstairs after putting aftershave on.

Malia looked at Summer and laughed as she attacked Niall and started to tickle him and she just couldn't help but laugh as Niall did, like his laugh was contagious and she shook her head with a smile and patted Niall's bum as he laughed. "Good girl princess" she said and gave her daughter a kiss.

Jade had taken the four girls out shopping for the day with Yasmine and Yasmine was loving it, she was clinging on tightly to her eldest Aunty and squealing happily and giggling along "I'm going to be a bridesmaid I am" She told Lottie excitedly and rested her head on her shoulder as the group of girls walked along the shopping centre.

Niall was just cracking up before he switch the tables around and started to tickle his little girl mercilessly and just lit up at the sound of her laughter and excitable giggles.

Lottie was glad Louis had apologised and took her boyfriend out to do something more with guys. She held Yasmine and had her on her hip with a smile and nodded. "I know you are going to be bridesmaid, going to be a better one than me" she said and kissed Yasmine's head that now rested on her shoulder. "You excited to be planning the wedding Jade?" he asked her smiling. "How much have you planned so far?"

Malia laughed as Summer now started laughing and she shook her head with a smile and got up from the sofa and gave Finn a loving kiss as he slept and she turned the Tv off. "Summer missed you while you were gone"

Jade giggled as Yasmine giggled before lighting up slightly at the mention of the wedding "I really am, it couldn't come quick enough! Pretty much everything is planned apart from the dresses and the suits, other than that its pretty much all planned apart from who his best man is going to be, I completely understand why though because his choice would of been Harry and well that might be a bit awkward for him bless him so we will see who he picks" She said with a big grin on her face.

Niall pouted at his daughter "Aw baby girl! I was only gone for an hour" He cooed softly and gave her a lovingly kiss on the forehead.

Lottie smiled at the way her soon to be sister-in-law lit up. "Everything is done but dresses and suits? you two planned that wedding quick, how long have you been engaged for?" she asked her and shrugged. "Well they all left him and didn't want to know him when he was in jail, i think Louis feels like they don't want to be his friend anymore and things, it will be hard for him to choose a best man, it could end up being his best friend who he's known since a kid, Stan" she said and smiled. "Seeing as we are out shopping, why don't we go look at some wedding dresses?"

Malia smiled at the father and daughter. "Babe you know she is a Daddy's girl, she got jealous when i was even cuddling you and giving you a kiss, I'm her own Mum and she doesn't like it"

Jade smiled "About 3 or 4 months I think, its gone quick, but his proposal was so out of the blue that I didn't actually believe that he was being serious" She said with a giggle and nodded "We could do, but Malia would probably kill me if I bought a dress without her, but when we do the final dress shopping we will get you girls and your Mum to come over to London for the day" She said softly and turned into a shop.

Niall grinned but then a thought saddened him "What you gunna do when I go away baby girl?" He asked her softly.

Lottie nodded her head. "It must be that long ago, I remember Mum squealing down the phone when Louis told her you were engaged and then she wouldn't stop saying that her baby boy was getting married and things" she said and laughed. "Oh yeah your cousin, well it doesn't hurt to look does it and you might find your dream dress here, I doubt Malia would be angry at you" she said and grinned. "Sounds like a great plan to me" he said and took Yasmin into the shop with her.

Summer giggled and looked at her Dad before her smile dropped. "Miss you daddy, that's what I'm going to do, is miss you" she said to him and cupped his cheeks and cuddled into him. "How long are you going for Daddy?"

Jade nodded as she looked at the dresses "I've actually had offers from high end designers desperate to design my dress exactly how I want it for me!" She said with a giggle "Benefits of being with a star" She said and gave her a cheeky wink before smiling as she skimmed through the dresses.

Niall' heart just broke "A long time baby girl, but there is always visits and FaceTime" He cooed softly and lovingly.

Lottie smiled at her. "Then why don't you get it made by top designers Jade, it would be a unique dress because only you would ever have worn it before and only one made" she said to her and giggled. "Well, is Louis still classed as famous, seeing as he went prison for a year and isn't in one direction anymore"

Summer stayed cuddled into her Dad and sighed. "How long is a long time Daddy?" She asked him and playing with the top he had on. "But visits and FaceTime won't be the same, you have to promise I can visit and we FaceTime daddy"

Jade nodded "He is, but I suppose because of my own career that probably keeps him in the light a lot more" She said and sighed "I can see that he misses it all though and that kills me inside because I can't help but think that its my fault" She admitted sadly.

Niall just felt his heart break "Well maybe you can convince Mummy to let you come with me?" He asked her softly and gave his daughters head a gentle and loving kiss, her being his whole world.

"Mmm I guess he would still be classed as famous as he is still technically a member of one direction, the guys wanted him back to make it a five again" Lottie said before shaking her head. "Jade it's not your fault, Louis was most likely thinking that he'd been away from you, Yasmin and Jack for a year, he didn't want to go on a long tour and be away from you three again"

Malia looked with what Niall suggested. "Niall don't put that in her head, you will be busy nearly every single day , when are you going to have time for her, you will be rehearing, having sound check, moving from place to place, doing the concerts, you won't have time to have summer there with you"

Jade sighed stand nodded "Honestly part of me wants him to go, I loved how happy he always looked and I love do it when he'd call me or FaceTime me and how excited he was when he told me about his day, but at the same time being away from him actually kills me inside because its like part of me isn't there anymore" She admitted "I know I obviously won't see how much he loves me back but I hope he loves me like I love him, I love him with everything I have" She admitted with a small giggle.

Niall frowned "Erm just because I have all that doesn't mean she can't come with me?" He asked slightly annoyed "Lux goes with Lou all of the time, come in babe I'll look after her, she's my baby girl and it will give you an extra break" He said lovingly.

"He might miss it, but I think at the moment, family is the most important to him, maybe in a few years he will go back into one direction, who knows" Lottie said before smiling. "He asked you to marry him didn't you, that's got to show how much he loves you, he does honestly love you so much"

Malia raised her eyebrow at him as he frowned and spoke to her. "Niall you won't have time for her, you will be too busy, there is a difference, Lou is just your stylist and things, she can still easily look after Lux, you are going to be more busy than her, meaning you aren't going to have the chance to spend time with Summer, you aren't Niall, who's going to look after her when you are busy huh? Which would be most of the day and night, so no you can't take her"

Jade sighed and nodded before giggling "The proposal was hilarious now that I look back on it, cause then I even went out with the girls, but its fine when I got home, actually I'm going to stop myself from saying that to you, his little sister" She said laughing.

Niall frowned "Right right so you know my job better than me do you? Do you not think I'm fit to look after my daughter on my own or is it that you don't like the guys?" He asked frowning "Jades letting Yasmine come up for a week when Louis makes a guest appearance!" He protested.

Lottie smiled as she listened. "I think Louis told me you didn't think he was being serious" she said and shook her head. "I don't want to know about your sex life together, as long as you two have fun having sex, then fine"

Malia raised her eyebrow. "Niall I've been on tour with you, I know what you have to do and how busy you are" she said and crossed her arms over her chest. "I never said you weren't fit to look after her on your own, of course you are" she said and shook her head. "When did I ever mention the guys, you are the one saying I don't like the guys, that hasn't even come out my mouth Niall" she said and groaned. "A week is different to bloody 6 months Niall, you aren't going to have time for you and then she is going to be left with someone else to be looked after"

Jade laughed "Well I'm not going to say anything to that last part" She said laughing and couldn't help but smirk.

Yasmine frowned and looked confused "Mummy whats sex?" She asked sweetly and Jade gulped a little bit "Basically baby when to adults love each other they give each other a really tight hug and it makes them feel all warm inside and nice and sometimes if they squeeze hard enough they can have a baby and thats how me and Daddy had you" She said softly and lovingly.

Niall growled under his breath at what she was saying but suddenly stopped when Summer started to cry "Mummy and Daddy are arguing again because of me" She wailed and he clung into her tightly and rocked her "Shhh shhh baby girl no that's not true we weren't arguing" He cooed softly and lovingly.

"Which is a obvious yes you have a lot of fun, you were having sex last night" Lottie said and looked at Yasmin on her hip and looked at Jade. "All you to tell her" she said and laughed with what Jade come up with and she nodded. "I think that is close enough Jade, tell her the real reason when she's older" she said in a whisper so Yasmine wouldn't hear. "Have you got a pretty dress for Mummy and Daddy's wedding Yas?"

Malia could see Niall was getting angry with her and she looked at their daughter. "Summer we aren't arguing because of you sweetie, we would never argue because of you" she said to her and ran her finger's through her daughter's hair. "Summer would you rather go with Daddy on tour than stay here with me and Finn?" she asked her daughter.

Jade giggled but then her eyes widened "You heard us? Oh god thats embarrassing" She said shaking her head before smiling as Yasmine nodded and understood "No more tight hugging though Mummy no more babies" She told her sternly and she laughed before Yasmine shook her head "Mummy hasn't got me one but she said she's going to she does" She said giggling excitedly.

Niall sighed and cuddled Summer closely "I want to go with Daddy" She whispered quitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.