Oh... hey.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was described perfectly by another user... We were artists who entrusted our art to a dealer, with promises that it would be cared for. It was piled into a van and driven by a drunk into the river... Gotta start over almost from scratch here, but thank God I have the option :) Anyway! WELCOME fellow Refugee.

It was described perfectly by another user... We were artists who entrusted our art to a dealer, with promises that it would be cared for. It was piled into a van and driven by a drunk into the river... Gotta start over almost from scratch here, but thank God I have the option :) Anyway! WELCOME fellow Refugee.
PREACH. yeah I'm getting pretty happy with this place.

Hi and welcome!
And you've barely got a year on me so I'd hardly call you old :P

I hope you find a good place here and when you do feel like PRing again thee are a lot of good ones out there ^_^
And don't worry, you're not the only one who refuses to ERp. I'm one of those myself ^_^

Also, if you like, or if it makes you feel more comfortable it is possible to hide the entire libertine section from view. There a little check box in your settings you just have to click.

I home you enjoy it here!

• Thank You
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Hi and welcome!
And you've barely got a year on me so I'd hardly call you old :P

I hope you find a good place here and when you do feel like PRing again thee are a lot of good ones out there ^_^
And don't worry, you're not the only one who refuses to ERp. I'm one of those myself ^_^

Also, if you like, or if it makes you feel more comfortable it is possible to hide the entire libertine section from view. There a little check box in your settings you just have to click.

I home you enjoy it here!

Thank you :) I did find that option! And the option for turning off RTE ! I'm all about bbcode *lol*.

Reactions: - Falcon -
I definitely like the BB codes better myself, though I toggle between the two depending on what I'm doing.

• Thank You
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Well, well. The great Elle arriving to Iwaku xP

Welcome, and I hope your stay is permanent.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: rissa and howl
Well, well. The great Elle arriving to Iwaku xP

Welcome, and I hope your stay is permanent.

Oh my! This feels like a reputation proceeding me moment!!

Reactions: rissa
Status
Not open for further replies.