Oh... hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was described perfectly by another user... We were artists who entrusted our art to a dealer, with promises that it would be cared for. It was piled into a van and driven by a drunk into the river... Gotta start over almost from scratch here, but thank God I have the option :) Anyway! WELCOME fellow Refugee.

It was described perfectly by another user... We were artists who entrusted our art to a dealer, with promises that it would be cared for. It was piled into a van and driven by a drunk into the river... Gotta start over almost from scratch here, but thank God I have the option :) Anyway! WELCOME fellow Refugee.
PREACH. yeah I'm getting pretty happy with this place.

Hi and welcome!
And you've barely got a year on me so I'd hardly call you old :P

I hope you find a good place here and when you do feel like PRing again thee are a lot of good ones out there ^_^
And don't worry, you're not the only one who refuses to ERp. I'm one of those myself ^_^

Also, if you like, or if it makes you feel more comfortable it is possible to hide the entire libertine section from view. There a little check box in your settings you just have to click.

I home you enjoy it here!

• Thank You
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Hi and welcome!
And you've barely got a year on me so I'd hardly call you old :P

I hope you find a good place here and when you do feel like PRing again thee are a lot of good ones out there ^_^
And don't worry, you're not the only one who refuses to ERp. I'm one of those myself ^_^

Also, if you like, or if it makes you feel more comfortable it is possible to hide the entire libertine section from view. There a little check box in your settings you just have to click.

I home you enjoy it here!

Thank you :) I did find that option! And the option for turning off RTE ! I'm all about bbcode *lol*.

Reactions: - Falcon -
I definitely like the BB codes better myself, though I toggle between the two depending on what I'm doing.

• Thank You
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Well, well. The great Elle arriving to Iwaku xP

Welcome, and I hope your stay is permanent.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: rissa and howl
Well, well. The great Elle arriving to Iwaku xP

Welcome, and I hope your stay is permanent.

Oh my! This feels like a reputation proceeding me moment!!

Reactions: rissa
Status
Not open for further replies.