Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
It's years into the future, and the human population is predominately male. The females over time disappeared, causing the males to have to adapt to their needs, creating android females that have the ability to carry children and act as the lovers to the straight men of the world. Most android females are bought from companies, each company offering their services to the different paying classes of the world. The rich, the medium wealth, and the poor. The androids offer catering to the many different types of sexual desires the men have, but each man longing for the real skin to skin contact of a flesh and blood female human being. Long after the disappearance of the female humans one appears within one of the cities, bringing on the attention of the male masses.

The female after being found, and caught is being offered up in an auction for any man to attend and try his hand and buying the female human. After being sold off to the highest bidder, the female must under go the stress of being tossed into the care and ever wanting arms of the male human. She certainly isn't like the androids and can't be programmed to do as he desires but he can.. train her to do as he pleases. He owns her after all, it is his choice what becomes of her.

I am looking for someone who will be willing to play the male human who will purchase the female within this plot. I do no expect much other than the hopes of finding someone who can post up to a paragraph or more. Pm me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.