OCs of Remnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Intermission One [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Oops[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]"Okay, okay. This is just a big misunderstanding, I mean how badly did I torch the place?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kasai's scroll then buzzed up, it showed the map of the whole school and it wasn't small, no it was quite the opposite. Kasai moaned out of several different emotions, anger, denial, laziness. He may have been the hard working type but he was never the most out going through.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]"Really? The whole school? The whole school!? Who does that toddler think she is?! God, she should be in kindergarten[BCOLOR=#ff0000]..."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Despite his clear thoughts towards Aiko Kasai did not want to confront her. He knew very well that she's extremely powerful, and that she has proven to be a member at Beacon. However Kasai wanted to know how she got here, her struggles, and her dream. Everyone has one that all wish to reach to. Kasai wanted to uncover the mystery of Aiko, but that's going to wait because of a burnt building.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]"Alright let's.... clean."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]He looked at the map to find the nearest janitor closet to prepare his dangerous journey of trash and filth, and he was the hero to slay the wicked beast of garbage. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]"Oh my God."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]At that moment of time; if you could look into Kasai's eyes you would see that all hope was taken out of them. It seemed like the school itself had grown and that he shrunk, and the mess, oh the mess. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]"We did this in three hours?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]It was like a great war was fought here and the casualties were high in trash. And how could forget the warehouse, the poor thing was on it's last legs and looked like to give at any moment. With a moment of silence for the lost soldiers, Kasai did his duty and begun his trial of endurance picking up the mess.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]"Just you wait I'll show everyone that I'm the best at what I do, and right now that's being trash boy."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000] [/BCOLOR]

Nata turned bright red as soon as "valuable aunt farm" was mentioned. She almost had forgotten about that incident. But it wasn't really her fault at all! She was surprised no one else had stumbled upon it before. There weren't signs or gates warning people of its existence. She wasn't sure if the taken footage was a good or bad thing for her. Some people probably would have thought she had done it on purpose something. And this all ran through her head, even before her name was mentioned.
"Please inform Nata Greene to not step on any ants while she cleans the grounds."
The moment her name was mentioned, she feared she might be expelled from Beacon. All of her hard work and long travel for nothing. Though no one major knew her name, Nata felt everyone was looking at her. Really, it was just everyone looking at each other in suspicion and asking who this girl was. Nata closed her eyes tight, hoping her problems would go away. She listened to the other names and their crimes. Tama, Kasai, Indvar, Aegis, Amber.
Nata waited until the end of the speech, and her phone vibrated. She took it out, finally discovering the map! She marveled at it, looking at where she came from and where she was. Where was this earlier? But wait, now she had to help clean the entire thing.... crap. Nata never thought she would ever not like a teacher. But Aiko finally became the first, and she was the headmaster!

Victor Vermilion walked into the dorm building and picked an empty room. His Nidhogg gauntlets were in their glove form with the high velocity monomolecular wire apparatus hidden up the sleeves of the vermilion leather long coat he was wearing. The sheath for the fang of Fenrir was across his back and he only removed the sheath from his back when he was sitting in a chair. The weapon always was close at hand either on his back, hanging on the back of a chair or leaning against something within arms reach. During the orientation, it was leaning against his desk. He was not one for gossip or talking about people he didn't know. Hell, he didn't really talk about himself. To say he was less than thrilled by the way people were called out would be an understatement. He thought that was going too far for simple accidents.....well the burning of a building was no real accident but still was too far calling someone out in front of everyone. He didn't have much. Just his weapons, his long coat a few boxes of ammo, and a few changes of clothes. Not enough to fill the nightstand with, but at least a drawer. His scroll was in one of the inner pockets of his long coat and he had to deal with a few things before the day was done. One thing on his list of things to do was load his magazines so he wouldn't be left stuck with cqc. That wasn't something he would be happy with. Good at it, but preferred some level of versatility. After pulling out a few clips from his bag and the boxes of ammo out, Victor set to work.and even loaded his gauntlets while he was at it.

Tlilpotonqui had grunted in anger about missing his shot with the, well he didn't know what Skoll was. Why was this sudden character like this, and why did it give Tlilpoto who the instinct to fight him too. Was it fear, want to be better, want of darkness, maybe more? Tlilpotonqui had known that something was wrong with Skoll but he didn't know what it could be, but sooner or later he would find out. Then White Fang members came running to find him, their bodies armed to the teeth to fight Tlilpotonqui, maybe even kill. Tlilpotonqui had rolled his eyes as the men charged at him with swords.

As one man had swung their sword, but Tlilpotonqui parried with his left wing, then riposted with Eon by blasting away the White Fang member, making others begin to hesitate. One spoke up, "Don't just stand there, let's get him!" The group charged at Tlilpotonqui again, not the best idea. The winged young man had pulled out Orion, and used the blades attached to his sawed off rifles, and clashed them with their swords, taking out one at a time. He swung his wings as if they were blades when he got the chance as well, but when the White Fang members had swung at him, he blocked with a parry. This caused the attention of more of White Fangs members, and they began to surround him aiming rifles and hand guns at him. This is not good, Tlilpotonqui had thought to himself.
It did not seem to take the lad very long to look up and simply stare at the white haired faunas as Skoll looked down at him unflinchingly. However, what happened next made Skoll cock his brow slightly...apparently the stranger quickly started to rattle on about Skoll's energy, making rather...accurate guesses at what made him who he was. Skoll had to admit, he was rather curious as to how the hell he could 'read' his energy as if he were some kind of fortune teller of aura sensor but frankly the blue eyed beast had little concern for it...nor did it particularly matter. And when the thief asked 'what are you' Skoll frowned and tilted his head as if to silently say 'Really dude?'. As if he could tell just by a quick glance that he could see Skoll was not entirely faunas...he may not of had the leading intelligence of his mother or scientist, but even he was starting to question a few things. Was this thief's semblance allowing him the ability to see his energy? Was it his aura? Perhaps Skoll was overlooking something.

Skoll simply scoffed at the thief. Looking him up and down and taking in the gear he had on hand...two weapons it seemed. It appeared he was a fighter of some sort, comparable to those within the Beacon Academy and other schools for huntresses and hunters. But clearly lacked the honor and 'good guy' image. And the second he went to reach for his weapons, Skoll just as quickly lost interest. Turning his back on the thief and walking back to the other side of the crate...when the thief went to unsheathe his weapons and aim them, he would soon find that the gunshot flew by Skoll's head, who a second later was already gone. Hopping off the crate and looking at one of the white fang patrols who were doing their rounds around the crates, Skoll grabbed them by the face and mushed them towards where he had just come from, growling deeply and pointing to the thief...the gunshot making it obvious where he came from as the rest of the White Fang rushed over.

Skoll then stuffed his hand back into his pocket as they all rushed to the thief's location. Wandering back to his ship as his 'mother' spoke to some officials of The White Fang. She immediately looked at him with a stern look and then back at the commotion behind him. Sighing deeply and placing a hand on her hip.

"Skoll...what did you just do?" She asked demandingly, tapping her foot impatiently. Skoll merely blinked and shrugged innocently, not particularly doing anything considering he didin't take any violent action yet...she...did explain that he was to not make a bad impression just yet. Getting into a scrap with a single petty thief upon landing did not seem like the first impression she desired anyway...so he'd let the others take care of him first...and if they needed help...then perhaps he'd step in.
Nameless was talking to the mother of Skoll while Midnight just stood by his side staring Skoll down. Midnight hadn't been filled in on the exact details, but he knew something about the thing didn't sit right with him. Nameless took note of the commotion and then flicked his head in the direction of the noise. Midnight wasn't paying attention at first, but flinched when he felt Nameless's piercing stare fall on him. Raising his hands in surrender he started to walk off the ship. Shortly after stepping off the ship he bowed out and drew his blades as he jogged over to the commotion.

Midnight, despite his name, was not a sneaky fellow and much more of a tank. Walking in without a care in the world he called for his men's attention and pointed his blade at his opponent. "You all! Go back to work. We have things to do. On with it." The moment they all left he fired a shot from his Nighty-Knight boots and kept firing from the same leg until he was out of ammo. Preparing to switch to his next leg he got ready to activate his semblance. "What are they paying you for this?" Midnight said jokingly, but then he took another look and noticed that Tlilpotonqui was Faunus.

"Oh, great. You're one of those. Y'know, I really dislike people who can't understand politics. They're really ignorant sometimes."

@Treason @Lord of Dragons

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Overview | Rules | Cast List | Updates | OOC Thread
Intermission One

[]Applies to Beacon/True-Neutral Alignment[]
[]@CasketCase @Stuffies12 @Lord of Dragons @Treason @Ginutusu @Katrina Iceheart @Victor Markov(When Approved)[]

6bef286e0698d085074a3ffc5c78f001.jpg

"Yo."

Miss Aiko's voice boomed over everyone in the theatre. She stood with her hand on her hip and was just barely taller than the mic she was using. Her other hand was shaking, her staff in hand, with emotion as she looked to the side and spoke with a non-audible voice.

"So, I'm in charge now... no other way. It's all because of you insolent little brats! If I- Ahem..."

Aiko fixed the collar on her neck and closed her eyes taking a deep breath. Then with a snap of her fingers a little bat like creature floated over to her from across the room carrying a piece of paper. She was rubbing her temple with one hand as she waited for it to make its way over to her and land. The bat was moving extremely slow and when it did make it to Aiko it seemed extremely tired. Aiko plucked the paper from its mouth and then leaned over to the mic with her eyes still concentrated on the paper.

"So, this is a letter from your headmaster. It basically just says that I am in charge. In addition to that we will not be undergoing exams at this time... great still got some time to torture you all before you fail. Oh. Said that aloud? Whatever. Your schedules will be given to you in just a moment and finally..."

Aiko smiled as she red the last bit of it. While she was grinning ear to ear, everyone's scroll would update showing they had a schedule on it. Beacon was not as strict on following laws as it seemed. When all the beeps went off Aiko looked up and finished reading the contents of the letter.

"Oh, this is good. It seems that some of you have been assigned cleaning duty for giving the Headmaster so much trouble. Don't worry I'll tell you why then you guys can gossip about these few all you like."

Aiko looked at the paper and laughed, trying to hold it in she turned around with mic.

"OK, OK. Listen to this; Due to a complaint about someone crushing his valuable ant farm, the school had to pay a fee of 500 dollars. We were unable to retrieve the footage before it was reviewed. Please inform Nata Greene to not step on any ants while she cleans the grounds. Now, that right there makes me fear for both of our species. The rest of you is stuff for assault, vandalism and disturbing the peace. Aegis Chrome and Tama Anaru a couple tens of apology letters are expected from each of you. Oh, we have a Lotus. Invidar you're expected at a meeting when the Headmaster returns and you have cleaning duty as well... Do we have more..."

Aiko flipped the paper around to search for more janitors. Meanwhile, gossip was already floating around about those who had been mentioned already. One could have sworn fire burned in her eyes when she read the next bit.

"It appears we have an idiot here who burned down a warehouse. Congrats Kasai Akiyama. You get the honor of cleaning the furnace along with the rest of the grounds. Finally, Amber Gray. Your father didn't like your attitude and requested that you be assigned to cleanup duty too."

Aiko then dropped the paper into her little bat friend's mouth and walked off stage. Later that day while everyone had finally figured out that it would be okay to leave the stage, Aiko's voice boomed over the speakers.

"Three hours. You all sat in there for three hours. Ridiculous. Anyway, orientation begins as soon as Crimson returns from her trip. Be ready. I suggest our janitorial department starts practicing combat with mops and brooms. I don't see how any of you will get free time. Dorms are co-ed, so I don't care where you sleep for now. Have a nice school year or year."

Everyone's scrolls then buzzed. Maps were updated with the janitor's closet, bathrooms, library, lunch room, dorms, and training rooms. There was a bath house, but it said girls only.
"Well this is great."
"Great. Bet it is my father."

Tama and Invidar were on other sides of the room, but spoke in sync. Being assigned clean up duty, until the headmaster returned sounded like a hassle to both of them and being the type of people they were it really pissed them off. Mad and stubborn they both barked about it above the crowd of people making it seem like an argument between them. It started that way at least. Soon, enough they caught wind of each other's words spewed venom in their words as they spat them out. Name calling and whose lazier began to emerge followed by the rise of confrontation. Then they were cut off by a mutual enemy; Aiko.

"Three hours. You all sat in there for three hours. Ridiculous. Anyway, orientation begins as soon as Crimson returns from her trip. Be ready. I suggest our janitorial department starts practicing combat with mops and brooms. I don't see how any of you will get free time. Dorms are co-ed, so I don't care where you sleep for now. Have a nice school year or year."

The words made them infuriated as they both stormed out for a dorm. Of course there was already tons of guys bound to ask females to stay with them after hearing the words co-ed. Tama and Invidar however did not care for such things and soon found themselves both at the same door. Invidar was there first and walked in to see some guy with a flame colored mohawk having already taken up residence in one of the beds.
@Victor Markov

Arrivals
Khloe had watched the crowds of students coming through, and had decided to join them. It was her job as a teacher to watch over the students, so she tried to figure out what was going on with the stopping of the students. So she scanned the area, seeing that they were just having trouble getting through the doors. "Well isn't this nice"

She then noticed Tama and Nata right behind her, hearing Tama's voice as loud as it was. "It's just having to get through the doors is all, no worries everyone shall be in soon" Khloe had commented. Khloe then smiled as she looked forward it wasn't going to be long before she would get to address herself as a new professor at Beacon.
Nata would have been left with Ms. Khloe when Tama dashed off. Our other heroes were either still in the theatre or like Kasai had already begun cleaning up. Among the trash, dust ammunition, trinkets, and people were bound to be found. There was no doubt that several students had gotten into fights to test each other's strength. It'd probably be nice if someone helped the poor guy.\

@Ginutusu @Aura @CasketCase @Katrina Iceheart @EmperorsChosen

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
"Well this is great."
"Great. Bet it is my father."

Tama and Invidar were on other sides of the room, but spoke in sync. Being assigned clean up duty, until the headmaster returned sounded like a hassle to both of them and being the type of people they were it really pissed them off. Mad and stubborn they both barked about it above the crowd of people making it seem like an argument between them. It started that way at least. Soon, enough they caught wind of each other's words spewed venom in their words as they spat them out. Name calling and whose lazier began to emerge followed by the rise of confrontation. Then they were cut off by a mutual enemy; Aiko.

The words made them infuriated as they both stormed out for a dorm. Of course there was already tons of guys bound to ask females to stay with them after hearing the words co-ed. Tama and Invidar however did not care for such things and soon found themselves both at the same door. Invidar was there first and walked in to see some guy with a flame colored mohawk having already taken up residence in one of the beds.
Victor looked up from the clip He was working on very briefly before returning his attention to the task at hand "if you're going to come in, come in. If not, then do whatever. Either way, I don't care. Co-ed or not a bed's a bed. Might as well pick one before you don't have a choice where you sleep." was all he said, not disrespectful or snobbish, just stating some facts. "I honestly don't care who's bunking with me in this room. All I'm focused on right now is getting through beacon and becoming a hunter." He added after topping off the magazine he was working on, tapping it on the metal plate on his boot and setting it aside and reaching for another clip and another box of ammo.
@ShiroKiyoshi

Last edited:
...Is she really in charge here...?

Cerise was so worried about being late her first day. She overslept, skipped breakfast and then dashed all the way over here through crowds and over small buildings—almost toppled a fruit cart along the way; at least that allowed her to get some kind of nourishment before getting here. Still! All that rush and then she has to sit through this—scary woman's greetings and down-talking to several students in the crowd. Apparently someone burned down a warehouse recently? What the hell was happening at this academy? Well, regardless the assembly was now over, meaning she could leave, mingle or go find a dorm—Maybe she should go back and pay for the food she accidentally grabbed on her way over here.

Sighing, the young faunus took a bite of the apple she acquired from said fruit stand as she pondered what to do next. Her train of thought was interrupted by a few peculiar snickers and mumblings. Her ears perked up and as she looked to the direction, she saw that the cackling belonged to a small group of students with smirks directed at her that told blatantly of what they were speaking about. Cerise honestly wasn't surprised. Racism and discrimination was everywhere, even at Beacon. Still, the girl didn't seem particularly phased by it. She simply smiled and took her leave from the auditorium along with the other masses of students.

Where to go now, though? She could go find a dorm. That could wait though. She might as well go pay that clerk back for the fruit—and figure out how this damnable "scoll" worked. Cerise spent most of her life in a forest, she didn't know how the friggin' thing functioned! She just knew that it occasionally beeped and buzzed for who knows why!

Soon enough, the Faunus girl began poking, prodding and jabbing the damn tablet in an attempt to make it do what she wanted it to. Unfortunately, she didn't even know what she wanted it to do. She just started wandering around as she played with it until she tripped on something, causing her to stumble forward and look up from the small device.

"Ah...! Tha' hell?"

Looking around, the place was an utter mess. It was littered with trash. Couldn't people throw away their garbage? Even her pack paid more mind to their environment than these students. There were even plastic cups laying on the ground but several feet from a garbage bin.

"Oh, c'mon. It ain't that far."

Sighing, she bent down, grabbed the litter that practically killed her and chucked it into the bin from where she was standing. Though it seemed as if she was not the only one annoyed with her peers' lack of ability to walk two feet as she noticed another student apparently trying to figure out how to even beginning cleaning this mess—utterly dreading it too from the look of his face. Aside from the morbid look in his eyes from the intimidating task of making the environment presentable, the first thing she noted about the individual was his vibrant, red, and extremely spiky hair.

"Yer havin' a field day, huh? So, what were you thinking needs to get taken care of first? The frappuccino cups, soda cans, crumpled papers or the food wrappers?"

Obviously she was teasing him, but it was in good nature given her friendly grin; possibly she was trying to cheer him up somewhat with a bit of humor. Then again, if he were one of those Humans that didn't care for her kind—well, Cerise wouldn't get a reaction she was hoping for.

@Ginutusu

Last edited:
...Is she really in charge here...?

Cerise was so worried about being late her first day. She overslept, skipped breakfast and then dashed all the way over here through crowds and over small buildings—almost toppled a fruit cart along the way; at least that allowed her to get some kind of nourishment before getting here. Still! All that rush and then she has to sit through this—scary woman's greetings and down-talking to several students in the crowd. Apparently someone burned down a warehouse recently? What the hell was happening at this academy? Well, regardless the assembly was now over, meaning she could leave, mingle or go find a dorm—Maybe she should go back and pay for the food she accidentally grabbed on her way over here.

Sighing, the young faunus took a bite of the apple she acquired from said fruit stand as she pondered what to do next. Her train of thought was interrupted by a few peculiar snickers and mumblings. Her ears perked up and as she looked to the direction, she saw that the cackling belonged to a small group of students with smirks directed at her that told blatantly of what they were speaking about. Cerise honestly wasn't surprised. Racism and discrimination was everywhere, even at Beacon. Still, the girl didn't seem particularly phased by it. She simply smiled and took her leave from the auditorium along with the other masses of students.

Where to go now, though? She could go find a dorm. That could wait though. She might as well go pay that clerk back for the fruit—and figure out how this damnable "scoll" worked. Cerise spent most of her life in a forest, she didn't know how the friggin' thing functioned! She just knew that it occasionally beeped and buzzed for who knows why!

Soon enough, the Faunus girl began poking, prodding and jabbing the damn tablet in an attempt to make it do what she wanted it to. Unfortunately, she didn't even know what she wanted it to do. She just started wandering around as she played with it until she tripped on something, causing her to stumble forward and look up from the small device.

"Ah...! Why's there... Wait... Huh!?"

Looking around, the place was an utter mess and in the distance was—remnants of a part of what she assumed was the warehouse. The area was severely messed up from something. What the hell could have done this?

"Did this place get bombed?!"

Cerise looked around in a panic. She hadn't even been paying attention enough to notice the change. One minute she was in a perfectly normal part of the school and now—now she was in the aftermath of an artillery barrage. Though in her exasperation, the girl spotted someone who looked to be—trying to figure out how they were going to clean the damn mess. Out of curiosity, and fear that this school was bombed on a regular basis, Cerise ran over to him for some answers. The first thing she noted about the individual was his vibrant, red, and extremely spiky hair.

"O-Oi! What happened here? That lady said something about a burnt building but... eh... there's not really any building there anymore... burnt 'er otherwise..."

@Ginutusu
Kasai dropped his bag and turned around about to brust into rage to be reminded his little accident.

"Now look I know I kinda burnt the place but I swear to.."

He stopped mid sentence and saw who he was talking to, a faunus, and quite a pretty one too. Kasai's face grew as red as hair. He felt embarrassed for having such a bad first impression, for trying to make new friends he's doing a horrible job.

"I-I'm so s-s-sorry I didn't mean to come off like that hehe, ummm... Oh the campus? The students got carried away leaving the place to be trashed, and I accidentally charred a building. Then me and a couple of others got the pleasure to clean up as a reward. My name is Kasai by the way."

Kasai now hoped that she wasn't offered by him, the next thing he needed was someone else to hate him. He extended his arm out for a hand shake and gave a awkward half smile. Kasai now was only thinking,

"Please don't hate me, please don't hate me, please don't hate me..."

@EmperorsChosen

"Hm?"

Tilting her head and ear twitching from his outburst cut short, Cerise waited patiently as he paused and seemingly collected himself. She didn't blame him for the irritation. It certainly wasn't a fun project, that was for sure. Still, he started speaking up again shortly after, though his blush still matched the pigment of his hair which was somewhat amusing, the girl found. Thankfully, it seemed as though he wasn't one of the Faunus-haters. He even began by apologizing.

"Haha! Accidentally huh?"

That explanation made her laugh a bit. I mean, she was sure that he didn't burn anything on purpose. He didn't seem like a bad guy. But how do you accidentally char a warehouse? And where had she heard his name before? It sounded extremely familiar—The assembly! He was the guy that the stand-in headmistress called out! No wonder he was irritable; he got talked down to and has to clean everything up. Still, at least he apologized and was trying to make things amends. That was more than what a lot of people would do.

Meeting his hand with her's, Cerise grinned gleefully. Obviously she didn't take the outburst to heart. Hell, if she didn't hold a grudge against Humans after what a group of them did to her all those years ago, there was little Kasai could say to earn her ire.

"Nice ta' meet'cha! Call me Ceri," She introduced, then suddenly pausing and leaning forward to study the boy's face. After a brief stare, she finally spoke her thoughts. "Mm... I've had experience with Human's before but I don't think I've see any's face match their hair."

After that, Cerise made it apparent that she was simply teasing him by chuckling again and lightly punching him in the arm, though she soon after acquired a bit of a nervous face.

"So... about that woman... You're really gonna have to clean up the entire campus? That's a bit harsh... She always like that?"

If so, Cerise would need to be rather careful not to earn the woman's ire.

• Love
Reactions: Ginutusu
"Hm?"

Tilting her head and ear twitching from his outburst cut short, Cerise waited patiently as he paused and seemingly collected himself. She didn't blame him for the irritation. It certainly wasn't a fun project, that was for sure. Still, he started speaking up again shortly after, though his blush still matched the pigment of his hair which was somewhat amusing, the girl found. Thankfully, it seemed as though he wasn't one of the Faunus-haters. He even began by apologizing.

"Haha! Accidentally huh?"

That explanation made her laugh a bit. I mean, she was sure that he didn't burn anything on purpose. He didn't seem like a bad guy. But how do you accidentally char a warehouse? And where had she heard his name before? It sounded extremely familiar—The assembly! He was the guy that the stand-in headmistress called out! No wonder he was irritable; he got talked down to and has to clean everything up. Still, at least he apologized and was trying to make things amends. That was more than what a lot of people would do.

Meeting his hand with her's, Cerise grinned gleefully. Obviously she didn't take the outburst to heart. Hell, if she didn't hold a grudge against Humans after what a group of them did to her all those years ago, there was little Kasai could say to earn her ire.

"Nice ta' meet'cha! Call me Ceri," She introduced, then suddenly pausing and leaning forward to study the boy's face. After a brief stare, she finally spoke her thoughts. "Mm... I've had experience with Human's before but I don't think I've see any's face match their hair."

After that, Cerise made it apparent that she was simply teasing him by chuckling again and lightly punching him in the arm, though she soon after acquired a bit of a nervous face.

"So... about that woman... You're really gonna have to clean up the entire campus? That's a bit harsh... She always like that?"

If so, Cerise would need to be rather careful not to earn the woman's ire.

Kasai laughed at her for calling out his hair, he knew it was different from others, and wanted to be that way. He moved some of it out of his face and smiled.

"Nice to meet you Ceri, and Ummm thank you? You know you're the first person to tell me that about my hair, I've always wanted to grow it out even since a couple years ago, since then I grew it and never dared to cut it."

Kasai was happy to see that she didn't want to punch him which relieve and made him more comfortable around her. He put down is cleaning equipment and stretched out his arms, Kasai has been cleaning for a couple of hours. He looked back at the Faunus girl and smiled at her.

"Well I haven't seen a Faunus so curious about a guys hair, you got thing for cute boys with nice hair?"

Kasai laughed again hoping she would find that funny. He face darken when she mentioned his punishment and Akio.

"Well... Yeah she's a bit of a tough cookie and yes I have to clean all of this, it's my punishment for burning buildings down, it's not looked highly upon over here apparently. My honest opinion I feel like I was given the hardest job, then again writing a bunch of letters would kinda make me wanna burn a building down."

Kasai answered question back kinda frowning knowing he still has a job to do which mostly will take a eternity to finish, but he does have someone to talk to which makes it better.

@EmperorsChosen

Aegis was a bit surprised when she heard that she was to write out apology letters. It was not so much that she was undeserving of punishment; in fact, she understood that she needed to. She had just...forgotten about the incident once she got into the airship. It was one of those Oh yeah, that happened, didn't it? moments. Once the announcements concluded, she decided she might as well get her punishment out of the way and headed towards the library for some writing supplies.

Once supplied and seat, Aegis took a long look at what was to be the first of...wait...what was specific number? The announcement just stated "a couple of tens". Her brows furrowed and a frown crossed her face as she deliberated on just how many to write before just deciding on just write. A sigh given, she went to work.

To whom it may concern,
I, Aegis Chrome, apologize for the disturbance that occurred on...

Was she truly sorry? Not particularly that it happened since it had to be done to make it to the airship on time, although she did feel bad for the people whose day she might have messed up. Then again...had it not been for that one guy, it probably wouldn't have gotten that bad. Unfortunately, it was in bad taste to outright blame another for her mismanagement of time. Continuing to write, she made sure to do her best and make everything sound "official", and would eventually fill out a page. Then she would copy that page, then again and again.

"Mm... Kinda... 'Specially if they're accused of arson."

Leaning in a bit and grinning slyly, Cerise decided to tease the boy, though her somewhat seductive tone made it difficult to interpret as truth or a joke. Then again, considering her somewhat concealed scars, it was unlikely that she held a particular attraction towards those that burned things. Still, she straightened her posture and then laughed at the comment.

"Unfortunately, not many cute guys seem to have a thing for scars 'n a fuzzy depth perception. As fer the Faunus, how many have you actually seen. I only spotted a few in the assembly, though I didn't really expect Beacon to be crawling with them. I knew I was coming into the minority."

One thing was a given by how the girl talked; she was definitely one of those that didn't get offended very easily. Most people wouldn't speak of such scars—or the loss of an eye for that matter so easily. Yet, Cerise seemingly jokes about it like it's nothing. She was still conscious of it, though, and did actually wonder if he had yet to notice her rather large burn scar on the right side of her face or simply didn't mind it; it was somewhat covered, so there are those that do actually miss it. It was a wonder that she could actually fight with one source of her vision gone, but she had grown accustomed to it over the years and now could practically function as if she still had two. The girl still had trouble with smaller matters though; she tried sewing once—her hand was bandaged for a long while after that.

"Well, yeah. You're cleaning up the school versus writing a few letters... Wait... You burned down buildings? As in, not just one? Why I can't I wake up before things get blown up!? It was that damn turkey! It knocked me tha' hell out!"

While agreeing that his punishment was by far the most trying, she quickly got sidetracked and began cursing unintelligibly to herself; something about a turkey. Maybe she was talking about dinner?

@Ginutusu

Last edited:
Nameless was talking to the mother of Skoll while Midnight just stood by his side staring Skoll down. Midnight hadn't been filled in on the exact details, but he knew something about the thing didn't sit right with him. Nameless took note of the commotion and then flicked his head in the direction of the noise. Midnight wasn't paying attention at first, but flinched when he felt Nameless's piercing stare fall on him. Raising his hands in surrender he started to walk off the ship. Shortly after stepping off the ship he bowed out and drew his blades as he jogged over to the commotion.

Midnight, despite his name, was not a sneaky fellow and much more of a tank. Walking in without a care in the world he called for his men's attention and pointed his blade at his opponent. "You all! Go back to work. We have things to do. On with it." The moment they all left he fired a shot from his Nighty-Knight boots and kept firing from the same leg until he was out of ammo. Preparing to switch to his next leg he got ready to activate his semblance. "What are they paying you for this?" Midnight said jokingly, but then he took another look and noticed that Tlilpotonqui was Faunus.

"Oh, great. You're one of those. Y'know, I really dislike people who can't understand politics. They're really ignorant sometimes."

Tlilpotonqui was almost about to defend himself from all of the White Fang members. It was a crowd of them almost ready strike like a pit of snakes. As dangerous as Tlilpotonqui was he wasn't going to be able to fend off all of them without taking minimal damage. Them he heard a call out by a male voice. The guy had sent them all away. Thankfully Tlilpotonqui did not have to face them. But who was this?

Suddenly shots were being fired directly towards the avian Faunus. Tlilpotonqui had to use Eon and Orion to deflect the shots. They were quick and difficult to deflect. He had also dodged a couple as well. "I don't get paid for any of this" Tlilpotonqui had stated in a rushed tone as he finished deflecting the attacks. Noticing that Midnight was powering up, he prepared his own semblance as well.

The metallic feathers on his wings were vibrating, causing a glittering type of noise. He heard Midnight speak again, but politically correct was not his aim. "Well, you don't see a thief when one is standing in front of you do you? In not here to fight, in just trying to get my few cases of dust and then I will be on my way" Tlilpotonqui explained as he combined Eon and Orion together so he could make his bladed staff. "Now, either let me be or you will have a problem on your hands."

Kasai blushed again hearing the Faunus flirting with him, however he couldn't tell if she was serious or not with her tone of voice. Either way he was happy to be making progress with a relationship with Cerise, and now was hoping to know her better. When Kasai heard her past experiences with he turned his head down to the ground feeling terrible that people would do something to cause harm to Cerise because she wasn't human.

"Maybe I do like girls with scars, it means you have a story, and that's more to say than most girls I have met, and about being the minority here, well that means you're unique amongst a pool of humans. I am sorry if you had some problems with humans in the past, but not all of us are bad, especially cute ones with cool hair."

He grined as he said that last part then gave a devilish wink to her. Kasai then laughed as she ranted on about turkey? He went over to a park bench where his weapons were laying next to a garbage can. Kasai picked them up and tossed them around in the air doing tricks trying to impress the girl.

"Well sometimes I can get carried away with my powers, annnnnnnd that can lead to a burnt down building."

@EmperorsChosen

Victor looked up from the clip He was working on very briefly before returning his attention to the task at hand "if you're going to come in, come in. If not, then do whatever. Either way, I don't care. Co-ed or not a bed's a bed. Might as well pick one before you don't have a choice where you sleep." was all he said, not disrespectful or snobbish, just stating some facts. "I honestly don't care who's bunking with me in this room. All I'm focused on right now is getting through beacon and becoming a hunter." He added after topping off the magazine he was working on, tapping it on the metal plate on his boot and setting it aside and reaching for another clip and another box of ammo.
@ShiroKiyoshi
After, hearing the guy's words both Tama and Invidar slowed down. His words offended and hit them somewhat in the heart. Both realized for a minute that they were in Beacon, that they had made it where others had failed. In their respective ways Tama and Invidar showed their joy, Tama would smile and Invidar would claim a bed as far as he could from either being as if to say; "I earned this".

"Well, we'll get along just fine!" Tama said still standing by the door with a giant smile across his face.

"Soon, as you're quiet we'll get along even better." Invidar rolled over to face Tama and stuck his tongue out at him.

Tama unhappy and not wanting to resort to words where Tama was obviously superior, picked up a pillow and chucked it at the male, sending him flying off the bed.

"Sure." Tama said as he plopped down on his bed. He pulled his shoes off and took a deep breath. However, the smell would be deadly to any living being nearby. Invidar nearly choked as he sought refuge in the bathroom and covered his mouth and nose with a nearby towel.

"What the hell is with that smell? What do you do, roll around in dirt all day?!" Invidar's voice was muffled and could barely be heard behind the locked door.

"Used to."

Reactions: Ginutusu
After, hearing the guy's words both Tama and Invidar slowed down. His words offended and hit them somewhat in the heart. Both realized for a minute that they were in Beacon, that they had made it where others had failed. In their respective ways Tama and Invidar showed their joy, Tama would smile and Invidar would claim a bed as far as he could from either being as if to say; "I earned this".

"Well, we'll get along just fine!" Tama said still standing by the door with a giant smile across his face.

"Soon, as you're quiet we'll get along even better." Invidar rolled over to face Tama and stuck his tongue out at him.

Tama unhappy and not wanting to resort to words where Tama was obviously superior, picked up a pillow and chucked it at the male, sending him flying off the bed.

"Sure." Tama said as he plopped down on his bed. He pulled his shoes off and took a deep breath. However, the smell would be deadly to any living being nearby. Invidar nearly choked as he sought refuge in the bathroom and covered his mouth and nose with a nearby towel.

"What the hell is with that smell? What do you do, roll around in dirt all day?!" Invidar's voice was muffled and could barely be heard behind the locked door.

"Used to."
Leon covered his nose with a scarf he had around his neck and said "sooner you two stop bickering the better. We're at beacon. Not where you two came from. And you, smelly feet, are going to take a long shower to get rid of that smell." he didn't skip a beat on his current task of loading his magazines. And like the previous magazines, he taped the one he finished loading on his boot before adding it to the pile of loaded magazines and started on another.

Tlilpotonqui was almost about to defend himself from all of the White Fang members. It was a crowd of them almost ready strike like a pit of snakes. As dangerous as Tlilpotonqui was he wasn't going to be able to fend off all of them without taking minimal damage. Them he heard a call out by a male voice. The guy had sent them all away. Thankfully Tlilpotonqui did not have to face them. But who was this?

Suddenly shots were being fired directly towards the avian Faunus. Tlilpotonqui had to use Eon and Orion to deflect the shots. They were quick and difficult to deflect. He had also dodged a couple as well. "I don't get paid for any of this" Tlilpotonqui had stated in a rushed tone as he finished deflecting the attacks. Noticing that Midnight was powering up, he prepared his own semblance as well.

The metallic feathers on his wings were vibrating, causing a glittering type of noise. He heard Midnight speak again, but politically correct was not his aim. "Well, you don't see a thief when one is standing in front of you do you? In not here to fight, in just trying to get my few cases of dust and then I will be on my way" Tlilpotonqui explained as he combined Eon and Orion together so he could make his bladed staff. "Now, either let me be or you will have a problem on your hands."
"I believe you're confused because, see, the thing is you're the one that is outnumbered. I only gotta stall you for a couple fifty guys or so to load three more crates. I mean go ahead and choose to ignore me, I'll only stab ya in the back then." Midnight cackled as the man combined his weapons and upon hearing the click he stopped and got ready to fight. "Okay, your funeral."

Midnight did not wait and rushed Tlilpotonqui with a jumping cross slash. As he jumped, several afterimages were left of him. One at the base of his jump, one at the peak, and one right before he attacked. They all moved very slowly as Midnight would continue to attack or get ready to guard from a hit.

@Treason @Lord of Dragons

Leon covered his nose with a scarf he had around his neck and said "sooner you two stop bickering the better. We're at beacon. Not where you two came from. And you, smelly feet, are going to take a long shower to get rid of that smell." he didn't skip a beat on his current task of loading his magazines. And like the previous magazines, he taped the one he finished loading on his boot before adding it to the pile of loaded magazines and started on another.
"Yeah, well, you're gonna have to make me." Tama just sat where he was ignoring the man's cranky attitude. He rolled over with his back to the man and tossed his blade around. "If you're so confident in your ability, that you can't relax for a moment, then you shouldn't have a problem forcing the shoes back on my feet."

Invidar refused to come out of the bathroom.

@Victor Markov

"You sure you want to go that road?" Victor asked. He was walking through the gate when Ruby Rose was showing Weise her semblance. Her speed was still part of him until another semblance was shown to him. "I could do it before you even blinked." there was no hint of a bluff. No empty words. He knew he could.

Pausing at his words, Cerise eventually let out an awkward chuckle and rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. She was mainly kidding and didn't really take it all that seriously, though it was pretty true. Still, hearing him defend her was something she didn't quite expect.

"I-I can't say I was expecting that... Haha... It's kind of embarrassing hearing someone say stuff like that... Though I guess I kind of had it coming for teasing you," The Faunus admitted with a bit of a flustered grin on her face.

She didn't think much on her scars, though it was understandable if most people found them undesirable. As for prejudice, Cerise knew that many Faunus had a thing against Humans as a race, but she didn't lump them all together. Everyone was a clean slate with her, though much as she tries to maintain a good-willed demeanor, she can't say she knows how she'd handle seeing the Human that did her wrong again—Quickly she shook her head to rid her of those thoughts, Cerise didn't want to think on that.

"Don't worry! I'm totally not prejudice or anything! You had nothing to do with it!" Shaking her hands sporadically, the girl wanted to make sure that he knew she didn't view him as responsible for something someone else did.

Things were taking a more morbid turn—Thankfully, it wasn't hard to amuse Cerise. What he said and whatever tricks he was trying to pull off was enough to get a laugh out of her.

"Did you just call yourself cute and cool? Haha! You're a modest one, aren't you?" Laughing at his confident self-compliment and attempts to pull off some trick with his weapon of choice. "How exactly does a little carried away lead to buildings becoming ashes? Eh, Carrot Top?"

"I know you're not, because if you were you wouldn't be talking to me."

Kasai threw one of his chakrams behind him and it appeared to be spinning on its own in the air, flames spitting out now and then. Kasai snapped his finger and the weapon dropped in place, the fire also fading away. He quickly turned his neck to the Faunus, his eyes not the same as before. From the bright and cheerfulness changed to a uncomfortable seriousness Kasai eyes gave.

"Look, Cerise, my little power is not exactly something I like. You see, I'm still learning how to fully control it, as you can see I can stop my chakrams in places and set them ablaze when ever I want, but when I try to make a flame alone.... Ummm this happens."

The fiery headed boy picked up trash bag and gave a smile before heading out.

"Sorry I'm such a downer right then, I'm not always like that, anyway find a room, and save me a place to sleep. I got this to do, see ya!"

@EmperorsChosen

Status
Not open for further replies.