Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
[bg=#093b19][btn=#4c4c8c]In-Character[/btn][btn=#4c4c8c]Main Post[/btn][btn=#4c4c8c]Characters[/btn]

stack-of-books-blogsize.jpg

• Welcome to Oak Valley University, located in Woodland, Washington, right on the border with Oregon. This university is competitive and professional in all it partakes in... at least, that is how they try to represent themselves, and from the outside it certainly has established that air. With it's aged but ever-so-carefully cared for stone facade on all the buildings, built from the start of the university in 1800, and carefully landscaped campus, this university is certainly no eyesore.

Most people can find something here with their seventeen majors and surprisingly affordable price for such a prestigious place. However, because of the affinity they have for everything competitive they only allow a handful of people in each major at any given time, just to keep that spirit of having only the very best.

Of course, as with everything, behind closed doors some things are... different. OVU is professional and prestigious on the outside... and some of the people on the inside represent the outside very well... but there are also those who, to put it simply; don't. A large factor of the inside unprofessionalism is due to the brothers of Kappa Nu, the school fraternity, and the sisters of Delta Delta Phi Zeta, the school sorority. While not everyone in the social orders creates this negative air, these two organizations often end up as the center of drama here.

@Felilla and Myself are co-running this. Please listen to us!

• |Posts & Language & Literacy|
    ||Please Try To Limit The Cussing. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. I prefer at least a small paragraph per character, but 3+ lines at the very least please... Try To Have Proper Spelling... It's Not That Hard To Do, Use The Built In Spell-Check Feature {Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite Are Fine}||

|Characters|
    ||You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active. You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals} and we have nothing against LGBT+, and we do allow it in our rps <No Transgender though... it's too confusing for display purposes... your character is either male or female>. Please do keep in mind though that this is not solely a romance rp, so relationships of every type are highly encouraged! No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. Powerplaying should not be an issue since there are, simply put, no powers, but there is none of that either.||

|Reading|
    ||We expect you to read the rules and basically understand everything. If you have a question please ask :3. If you have read this write your character's favorite color somewhere in the form||

|RPing|
    ||Wait To Be Accepted By Me or a GM ( @Felilla ) Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse. We don't care what sexuality your character is, just remember, no transgender because it's too confusing to display. Don't Ignore Someone.||

|Have Fun!|
    ||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, We Will Add More Rules If We Need To||
  • Feel free to add stuff, pretty it up, etc ... just be sure to include everything!

Picture Here {Real humans only... no anime/cartoons/etc ... and please try to stay away from uber cosplays...}

= F u l l - N a m e =
    -

= N i c k n a m e =
    -

= G e n d e r =
    {male or female only}

= S e x u a l i t y =
    {anything is fine}

= A g e - & - B i r t h d a y =
    {17 to 26}

= P l a c e - O f - O r i g i n =
    {where they live when not at university... where have they lived?}

-------

= M a j o r =
    {1 maximum, see list}

= M i n o r =
    {1 maximum, see list, anything without a * can be a minor... optional}

= Y e a r =
    {whatever number year of college they are in. Please don't use freshman/senior/etc as one has the potential to be in the same program for six to eight years if they are going for a doctorate of some sort ... and please keep it reasonable. A 17 year old would be in year 1, 18 could be year 1 or 2, 26 would be in the last year, etc...}

= D o r m - N u m b e r =
    {check availability, we can choose if you have no preference}

= S o c i a l - O r d e r =
    {if your character is a member of sorority or fraternity that goes here ... only available for 2nd years and up.}

= O c c u p a t i o n =
    {please be reasonable}

-------

= H e a l t h - A i l m e n t s =
    -

= N a t i o n a l i t y / E t h n i c i t y =
    -

= H e i g h t - & - W e i g h t =
    -

= B a s i c - A p p e a r a n c e =
    {hair color, eye color, marks, piercings, tattoos, etc ... just putting another picture is not good enough}

-------

= P e r s o n a l i t y =
    {5 traits minimum. If writing in a paragraph, please bold and/or color the traits}

= L i k e s =
    {5 minimum}

= D i s l i k e s =
    {3 minimum}

= H o b b i e s =
    {2 minimum}

-------

= F a m i l y =
    -

= P e t s =
    {2 max --- mainly for the equestrian majors so they can bring their own horse if they choose}

= R e l a t i o n s h i p s =
    {please specify relationship type}

= E x p e c t i n g =
    {females only}

-------

= O t h e r =
    {faceclaim, languages spoken, etc}
  • All minors can be majors, not all majors can be minors. * mean major only.
    (please note that only 6 characters per major are being accepted... minor's don't count)

English

Literature

Biology

Chemistry

* Medicine *

* Early Childhood Development *

Psychology

Criminology

* Engineering *

Mathematics

* Veterinary Medicine *

Equine Studies

Art

Theater

Music

Archaeology

Sociology
  • All members of the Social Order live in their respective buildings (this is why no first years can officially be in one).

The Fraternity ;; Kappa Nu
    Room 1 ;; President - ___
    Room 2 ;; Vice President - ___
    Room 3 ;; ___ & ___
    Room 4 ;; ___ & ___
    Room 5 ;; ___ & ___
    Room 6 ;; ___ & ___
    Room 7 ;; ___ & ___

The Sorority ;; Delta Delta Phi Zeta
    Room 1 ;; President - Reserved for Happily
    Room 2 ;; Vice President - Reserved for Felilla
    Room 3 ;; ___ & ___
    Room 4 ;; ___ & ___
    Room 5 ;; ___ & ___
    Room 6 ;; ___ & ___
    Room 7 ;; ___ & ___
  • There are four residential buildings on campus. Each dorm contains a number of suites that contain 6 bed, a kitchenette and 2 bathrooms each; 1 room sleeps two people while the other four rooms sleep one person each.

Ace Hall
    - Suite 100 -
    Room 1 ;; ___ & ___
    Room 2 ;; ___
    Room 3 ;; ___
    Room 4 ;; ___
    Room 5 ;; ___

- Suite 102 -
    Room 1 ;; ___ & ___
    Room 2 ;; ___
    Room 3 ;; ___
    Room 4 ;; ___