Nowhere to Run

i..umm...didnt know how to import the old parts from the other one tho....

just copy and paste the ones we're going to use. all can go into one big post, i guess and the others can jump in whenever.

it's tedious...but it's workable.

umm...okies....so are we just going to use the ones between your characters and me?

You, me, Copper and the post that Alex had put up, since I'll be modding that character.

i've subbed to it. soon as its been updated i'll be ready to post. :D

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I had a bunch of projects due for school and have had to study for an AP Art History test, in addition to my SAT, both of which are coming up soon. I'll post to the new thread when I have a chance. Once I've finished with the tests I should be able to post more often.

so since there's only three of us hybrids now, should I mod mitten's or leave her out?

could work if we left it well enough alone... till then I'll keep up with Noel.

hmm....whatever you would like to do...*shrugs* but i think it works

Will post to new thread soon. Speaking of mitten, I wonder where she's got to?

been wondering the same thing. but she'll catch up if she's okay. she hadn't been on in weeks...

Hmm...she might not just have time anymore?
I think I'll wait until Axel goes into town before posting :)

K but don't forget, they're heading down south. that's where Jace would be. Unless you stalk them from a distance.... oO

And as a head's up, the only way you're going to know he's a hybrid is because depending on the extremity of his mood, he'd change color. Far as you know, he's stealing a car. You may follow him down south with the others. To make it interesting, really possibly let him lose you within the city and then you'd stick around and run into him again or something.

Just a thought.

A good thought.
Alins already heading down south so...
Maybe Alin follows Axel, Jace recognises Axel, Alin runs into Jace? <- It seemed so much simpler in my mind x3

It works :P

Let's not forget Jace is a thief who hadn't had a job in a few months, and is just loafing. He's like the exact opposite of Axel so he's serious most of the time. xD Just something to remember...

Sorry I haven't posted! x_x I've been a bit busy so I'll get to it right away :3