Nowhere to Run

i will. now i'll just wait on le duchess and I'll be set to being it on home ^.^

Okey dokey :)
I won't be able to post tomorrow 'cos I have study sessions all day but Thursday's all good. My charries's just waiting it out at the station anyway x3

I have no idea what happened to her. o.o;

So...if she isn't on tonight then I'll post and we can continue however which way.

Ok. Just doesn't want to have to start a Nowhere to Run 3 :)

omg im soooo sorry guys...i almost completely forgot about this...and i've been really busy working and stuff. just got back from being injured...got my leg hurt...couldnt even get up to get to the computer...@_@

Ouch D:
Haven't been able to reply to any rps for days- stupid exams -_-

ugh...thats why i hate school...i love the learning, but i hate tests

Ikr :) They cancelled all coursework as well now so we only have exams vv

I.Am.So.Sorry.

God, my life has made the turn to the real-life adult world this past freaking month x.x but I'm pretty sure I'm settled. I am sooo completely sorry guys! I feel so bad, and I know everyone is "real life comes first" but I always feel horrible after an absence of more than a couple of days. FML.

I'll read it over and will be posting tonight sometime. Again, I'm so sorry!

oh dont worry about it hon ^_^ we gotcha back here

It would have been longer but I kept getting sidetracked. I have it all in my head but I'll post it next round.

Sorry for lateness _-_

dont worry about it ^_^ we all got time ^_^

dont worry about it ^_^ we all gots time

lol....i needed to get that large piece of book that i call a post. i thought i'd never get done, but i was having so much fun writing it. I actually took shortcuts, really. I couldn't just write an entire novella right then and there. Although, I should to make it interesting. However, you all need room to post too right? xD

right...but that was one awesome post... ^_^