Not So Bad

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
This made Ryan smile at him, before she very tentatively noved to run her fingers through the silver patch of hair with surprising carefulness and gentleness for someone her age. "Cool," she murmured, clearly in awe.​

"Yeah, kinda is, isn't it?" Ignoring how I got it. "Ryan, right? I'm..." He paused. "I'm the Red Hood."​

"Yeah, kinda is, isn't it?" Ignoring how I got it. "Ryan, right? I'm..." He paused. "I'm the Red Hood."​

"Yeah," she replied, enthusiastically, shining a toothy smile. "Oh, yeah, I'm Ryan." There was a pause, and she rubbed her arm sheepishly. "Sorry.. I'm not used to people coming here. Only Ethan ever visits.." She looked down again, starting to shuffle her feet again.

But, his introduction seemed to confuse her. "'The Red Hood'? I thought your name started with J?"​

"Yeah," she replied, enthusiastically, shining a toothy smile. "Oh, yeah, I'm Ryan." There was a pause, and she rubbed her arm sheepishly. "Sorry.. I'm not used to people coming here. Only Ethan ever visits.." She looked down again, starting to shuffle her feet again.

But, his introduction seemed to confuse her. "'The Red Hood'? I thought your name started with J?"​

Jason cringed and touched the scar. "Well... yeah, but that's not this means. I can't tell you my real name. It's a secret."​

Jason cringed and touched the scar. "Well... yeah, but that's not this means. I can't tell you my real name. It's a secret."​

The young girl tilted her head, seeming to get excited again. "A secret? Really? Are you a superhero?"​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
This just seemed to confuse her. "What are you, then?"​

"I used to be one of the bad guys... but I'm not anymore. I'm... somewhere in the middle." Am I? Or am I still Ra's's and Joker's tool?

"I used to be one of the bad guys... but I'm not anymore. I'm... somewhere in the middle." Am I? Or am I still Ra's's and Joker's tool?

Ryan almost faltered for a moment.. Before she seemed to reassure herself. "You aren't a bad guy if you could get in here. Macon's got a Cast that keeps bad guys like Abraham out," she stated with a nod; probably reminding herself more than anything else. Of course, considering she never got to leave the Manor, she didn't exactly know she couldn't talk to Mortals about these things.. Lord only knew who Abraham was.​

Ryan almost faltered for a moment.. Before she seemed to reassure herself. "You aren't a bad guy if you could get in here. Macon's got a Cast that keeps bad guys like Abraham out," she stated with a nod; probably reminding herself more than anything else. Of course, considering she never got to leave the Manor, she didn't exactly know she couldn't talk to Mortals about these things.. Lord only knew who Abraham was.​

Well... that actually reassured Jason somewhat, though he doubted it would work on him regardless. "Then I guess I am one of the good guys."​

Well... that actually reassured Jason somewhat, though he doubted it would work on him regardless. "Then I guess I am one of the good guys."​

"So you are a superhero!" she concluded, excitedly. "Can I have your autograph?" She was certainly.. Enthusiastic. It was a surprise she'd been cheered up so easily.​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
"So you are a superhero!" she concluded, excitedly. "Can I have your autograph?" She was certainly.. Enthusiastic. It was a surprise she'd been cheered up so easily.​

"Uh... I guess. I don't think anyone you talk to will know about me, though."​

"Uh... I guess. I don't think anyone you talk to will know about me, though."​

"Cool!" With that, she closed her hands tightly.. And opened them back up.. Before looking disappointed when she found they were still empty. "It didn't iwork.." She seemed sad again, and her shoulders slumped. "Hang on.." Quietly, the girl started for a staircase, and headed upstairs. "Juleeesssss! Your trick didn't work!" The child sounded like she was ready to start bawling. A muffled voice could be heard in response, but it was hard to make out what it said.

Jason could follow Ryan, wait where he was, explore the Manor, or leave.​

"Cool!" With that, she closed her hands tightly.. And opened them back up.. Before looking disappointed when she found they were still empty. "It didn't iwork.." She seemed sad again, and her shoulders slumped. "Hang on.." Quietly, the girl started for a staircase, and headed upstairs. "Juleeesssss! Your trick didn't work!" The child sounded like she was ready to start bawling. A muffled voice could be heard in response, but it was hard to make out what it said.

Jason could follow Ryan, wait where he was, explore the Manor, or leave.​

Jason followed Ryan, seeming concerned.​

Jason followed Ryan, seeming concerned.​

"Ryan, kiddo, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm not Julia anymore."

"But.. But you'll always be Jules to me.."

That.. Actually cut deep. From inside her room, Ridley visibly cringed. Or, if anyone else had been in the room, it would've been visible. But, slowly and reluctantly, Ridly opened her door. "I'm. Not. Jules. Got it? I'm Rid." Jules was a different person. You're like Jules. "What trick are you talkin' about, anyways, kid?"

"I needed a pen and notepad, and so I tried your trick.. but it didn't work.." the younger blonde explained, sullenly. Sighing softly, Rid simply knelt down and held out her hands in front of her. They were empty. She closed them, though.. "What, you mean.. This trick?" When she opened her hands again, she had a pocket notebook and a pen. Ryan brightened visibly, before pouting. "..Why didn't it work when I tried it?" This only got a shrug. "'Cause perfect little Lena didn't teach you. Speaking of her.. Why don't you go and chat her up, instead? Hasn't mamma told you she's better than me?" This made Ryan look even sadder. "Lena told me I couldn't go with her.."​

"Ryan, kiddo, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm not Julia anymore."

"But.. But you'll always be Jules to me.."

That.. Actually cut deep. From inside her room, Ridley visibly cringed. Or, if anyone else had been in the room, it would've been visible. But, slowly and reluctantly, Ridly opened her door. "I'm. Not. Jules. Got it? I'm Rid." Jules was a different person. You're like Jules. "What trick are you talkin' about, anyways, kid?"

"I needed a pen and notepad, and so I tried your trick.. but it didn't work.." the younger blonde explained, sullenly. Sighing softly, Rid simply knelt down and held out her hands in front of her. They were empty. She closed them, though.. "What, you mean.. This trick?" When she opened her hands again, she had a pocket notebook and a pen. Ryan brightened visibly, before pouting. "..Why didn't it work when I tried it?" This only got a shrug. "'Cause perfect little Lena didn't teach you. Speaking of her.. Why don't you go and chat her up, instead? Hasn't mamma told you she's better than me?" This made Ryan look even sadder. "Lena told me I couldn't go with her.."​

"Didn't you ever learn to treat your little sisters nice, sweetheart?" Like a ghost manifesting behind Ryan, he moved into view.​

"Didn't you ever learn to treat your little sisters nice, sweetheart?" Like a ghost manifesting behind Ryan, he moved into view.​

The female practically jumped when she heard Jason, clearly not expecting this. "Shit--.. What the hell are you doing here, Prince Charming?" There was a slight pause. "...Don't repeat that, kid." Ryan didn't seem to get what was happening. "..You've met him, Jules?" she asked, awe-stricken. "Did you know he's a superhero??" This made Ridley look at Ryan and raise a brow. "I'm not Jules. Not gonna answer if ya keep calling me that." Quietly, Ridley ruffled Ryan's hair and handed her the pen and paper. "Look, kid, when you're done fangirling and asking Charming to marry you, why don't you go see Reese, instead, if Lena's being a bitch?"

"Mamma would be mad if she heard you say that. And.. I don't wanna see Reese. She's no fun," the girl complained, crossing her arms.

"Good thing mamma din't hear it, then, huh?" Rid remarked, winking at Ryan. "..And it's about time you caught onto that."

Suddenly, though, Ridley seemed to realize that Jason wasn't wearing the mask. "...Damn." This seemed to be a positive reaction.​

The female practically jumped when she heard Jason, clearly not expecting this. "Shit--.. What the hell are you doing here, Prince Charming?" There was a slight pause. "...Don't repeat that, kid." Ryan didn't seem to get what was happening. "..You've met him, Jules?" she asked, awe-stricken. "Did you know he's a superhero??" This made Ridley look at Ryan and raise a brow. "I'm not Jules. Not gonna answer if ya keep calling me that." Quietly, Ridley ruffled Ryan's hair and handed her the pen and paper. "Look, kid, when you're done fangirling and asking Charming to marry you, why don't you go see Reese, instead, if Lena's being a bitch?"

"Mamma would be mad if she heard you say that. And.. I don't wanna see Reese. She's no fun," the girl complained, crossing her arms.

"Good thing mamma din't hear it, then, huh?" Rid remarked, winking at Ryan. "..And it's about time you caught onto that."

Suddenly, though, Ridley seemed to realize that Jason wasn't wearing the mask. "...Damn." This seemed to be a positive reaction.​

Jason froze, and, a few moments later, his mask was covering his face again. There were no witty jokes from the vigilante.​

Jason froze, and, a few moments later, his mask was covering his face again. There were no witty jokes from the vigilante.​

There was simply an awkward pause, now, and Ridley looked back to Ryan. "Uhh.. Right, well.. I'll leave you guys alone to whatever it is you were doing. Ciao." With that, Ridley started retreating into her room again.. Only to have her hand snagged by Ryan. "C'mon, Jules.. You never spend time with me anymore! Not since--"

"..I know, kid."

"So--"

"Just hang out with Charming, if you need a playmate so bad."​

There was simply an awkward pause, now, and Ridley looked back to Ryan. "Uhh.. Right, well.. I'll leave you guys alone to whatever it is you were doing. Ciao." With that, Ridley started retreating into her room again.. Only to have her hand snagged by Ryan. "C'mon, Jules.. You never spend time with me anymore! Not since--"

"..I know, kid."

"So--"

"Just hang out with Charming, if you need a playmate so bad."​

Jason simply watched. Ridley had seen his face. He was likely going to leave and not come back.​

Jason simply watched. Ridley had seen his face. He was likely going to leave and not come back.​

Ridley probably understood this, considering how annoyed she now seemed. At this point, though, she seemed to have a different idea for getting out.. If Ryan would've just let go of her hand. "C'mon, Jules! Pleaseee?"

"No. Stop."

"Please?"

"Macon doesn't want you around me, either. Go away."

"Macon's just grouchy! Please?"

"Stop looking at me like that." At this point, Ridley was headed down the stairs.. Ryan still clutching her hand stubbornly.

Jason had the same options as before.​

Status
Not open for further replies.