North Mercenary High for Gifted Young Adults (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Solar

Original poster
latest
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear New Students & Faculty,

Whether you were abducted cordially invited or accepted to join our great alma mater, I'd like to welcome you on behalf of us all to our wonderful North Mercenary High for Gifted Young Adults. Here you'll find all sorts of gifted adventurers with skills in all sorts of areas. Some of us aren't even human. We also have a wide diversity of species and races joining us in our mission as a non-governmental entity to keep the peace across all nations.

We'd also like to welcome you to North Mercenary City. I'm sure you'll find some new friends and places to hang around after travelling so far away from home. Our yearly ritual Initiation will be starting soon, please don't be late. Classes start as soon as our initiation and introductions conclude the day's yearly festivities. I look forward to meeting you all!

Yours Truly,
Vice Principal

Ms. Alabaster van Rouge

[btn=mode]Interest Check: Click Here![/btn]

You know what popped in my head when I read this? A steampunk bureaucrat.

I love this idea!! Sign me up please!!

this seems like a great idea! sign me up!

If you are still accepting, I'd love to be a part of this.

Well I'm new.. But I would love to be apart of this ^^! Please tell me there will be romance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyo! I really like the idea you have going on. Count me in!

This sounds like one amazing roleplay. I'm in.

If you're still admitting, principal, can I join your school?

This seems interesting, I'd love to be part of it once you get it started.

Looks interesting

Im interested, seems like a neat idea. [BCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I'd like to join in, if you are accepting new characters.[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.