2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi

▲▽MOON WALKERS CABIN-DAY ONE▽▲

Morning dew, pine, and the smell of fresh grass flooded through the forest tree's. Today was an extraordinarily nice day, considering it was late October. Even though the wind nipped at any exposed flesh, turning cheeks pink and numbing hands, the sun shined openly through the leaves of the pine tree's. Today was supposed to be a hellish day. It may not have been snowing, but there was certainly turmoil boiling through the forest. The two packs were meeting for the first time on equal terms, moving into their new pack house. Who would bite first? Would anything happen? No one knew yet.

ARIANNE
"The Moon Calls the Wolf"
Outfit: XXX
Mentioned: Mel @~\The Talentless/~
Interactions: None
Mood: Aprehensive

The cabin was huge. It was meant to fit a pack twice the size of the one she had currently. Well, technically she was going to be in charge of them. She was an alpha, and soon enough there would be many pack members underneath her. Ann was here early to see the moving in of all the pack members. Ann herself had moved in days earlier, prepping her room and the house for the rest of her pack. She had spent the days marking the house up and down, the forest around it, scoping around areas and deciding who gets to sleep where. It was nice to get away from her pack for a few days, as much as she loved them there was a lot of things to process. Having time with just her and some time with Mel. Mel was an interesting leader, too soft in Ann's opinion. She would be better off a little more aggressive. But that wasn't a problem now. The problem now was going to be taming the fires between the two packs.

Ann had little to no idea what was going to happen between the two packs at this point. It could be an explosion, it could be a calm irritation. All she did know was that sooner or later she was going to have to make some changes. Two alphas couldn't just run one pack together without conflict. Things were all so jumbled. Biting down on her lip, Ann looked around the clear backyard of woods that lead to the lake. The sun may have been shining brightly but Ann couldn't help but feel gloomy. This house was almost like a jail cell, forcing her to face all her fears and horrors of her past. It made her want to curl up and go home. But this was home now. Hopefully the first cooked meal would settle her stomach a little bit. Food always made her feel at home.​

[fieldbox="Melissa Cohen, Blue, dotted"]
4d73fb29a4be071e2c082dee412585d1.jpg

It was quiet, the last couple days has been so. She did the same thing that An had done, set up everything for the arrival of the now merged pack, her pack. It was going to be interesting to say the least, today was the day everyone would move in. She wasn't gonna lie, she missed her pack, and she hoped they felt the same. Though they would be sharing the same roof as their once rival pack, so anything could happen today, and the thought of this made her feel a mix of happy and anxious, giving her that cold feeling in her legs.

To believe that they would be siding with someone she sworn was her enemy, it was an awfully weird turn of events, she did it for the good of her pack, so no one would no longer be hurt, but would they get that with this merge? only time will tell, and so far getting things set up with Ann, has made Mel feel as if she was walking on glass, and the alpha did not like her smoking habits. Mel was pretty sure Hal would say something about it as well. She couldn't help it, things were just constantly putting her under stress.

Mel walked outside onto the porch, Letting the sun hit her skin, the cool air making things feel as if it wasn't all that bad, just a facade though. "Hey Arianne, ready for them to come? I'm not gonna lie, I miss my pack already haha" she explained, laughing, trying to lighten the mood. "I think both of our packs will like the living arrangements, its beautiful, so hopefully that'll take off the edge dear" She finished before taking out a cig from behind her ear and placing it between her lips.

"How are you doing? you know, with this whole situation." She asked kindly "it's not hard to see you aren't feeling so hot about this."
@IceQueen

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MUSΞ
Halvard Hansen • The Cabin • @Pray4me @T E R R O R

The truck that pulled up to each of the pick-up areas was stupidly large and dark blue, an '09 crew cab with an extended bed and FFDP playing not quite quietly from the speakers. Part of the truck's bed was occupied by Hal's shit, and it was a surprisingly small part given how much shit Hal had. He would thank his mad skillz at Tetris. As for Hal himself, he looked scruffy and vaguely suspicious, settled in the driver's seat of a near pristine truck with a collection of neatly wrapped and packed items in the back. His blond hair was a mess, there was a few days worth of stubble on his face, and he hadn't exactly been sleeping well since the pack merge had been agreed upon. Officially, he blamed the lack of sleep on Dragon Age and made a pretty convincing argument for it.

The first one Hal picked up was Tobias, once enemy now 'roughly equally ranked stupidly attractive sort of friendly packmate person with sick tattoos'. He helped load up any bags Tobias might have brought, then let the other Beta in with a few words. A greeting, of sorts. "I hope you like metal," he began, a cheerful tone to his voice and a smile on his face. Pretty brown eyes turned their gaze to Tobias as he finished with a (probably) joking threat. "If you don't, you can take your filthy, milk-drinking ass and get out of my vehicle. I change my music for no man! Or alien."

With Tacuba, his second pick up, he helped with any bags the Omega may have but skipped the warning about the music selection. Tacuba had ridden with him before; he knew the drill. Honestly, Hal couldn't understand why Tacuba was designated the Omega instead of being just a pack member, but whatever. Werewolf traditions were weird. Hal's greeting to his packmate was just as cheerful, but more fond in the subtlest of ways. "Morning! Excited to go live out in the woods like a 'real' werewolf?" he asked with a wave of his eyebrows, the sarcasm in his follow-up comment near tangible. "I'm giddy like a schoolgirl at a horse ranch."

Despite his initial social-ness, Hal quieted once they got on the road, wrapping himself up in his own thoughts and concentrating on driving. The dirt road up to the newly dubbed Moon Walker's cabin was hardly used and overgrown, with more than enough sketchy areas to keep even a tired Halvard on his toes, so he had a flimsy excuse for his silence. But in truth, he was quiet because he was worried. Worried about pack relations, worried about who was bunked up with who, worried about fighting, worried about how the leadership would be handled long term. Worried about the safety and security of his pack, should this merger go to shit. Worried about how stressed Melissa likely was. Worried about the not-enemy in his own vehicle, a danger to Tacuba and himself, blood relations be damned. So he was quiet, and stayed quiet, most of the drive up to the cabin. It was a beautiful drive, though, he would grudgingly admit. The road went right alongside one edge of the lake as it looped up toward the cabin and the sunlight on the water was a lovely sight. To Hal, at least. Then, he was an Oregonian and the sight of all these pines and spruces reminded him of home.

"Y'know, I was expecting shittier," Hal remarked as the truck came in view of the cabin. He was expecting...a hand-built log cabin and an outhouse. Maybe just a shack and a hole in the ground. But this? This was nice. Really nice. 'Big as the houses he used to construct when he worked for that residential contractor' nice. He parked the truck a short distance from the front door, so he didn't have to put up with the Canadian winter snowy bullshit for any longer than necessary trying to get to his vehicle. "Gentlemen, we have arrived," Hal noted, giving each of the twins a look before he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car Now to find Mel. And Arianne, but that was of less importance. Unloading could be done after he knew which room was his. And Tacuba's. And Tobias's.

ARIANNE
"The Moon Calls the Wolf"
Outfit: XXX
Mentioned: Mel @~\The Talentless/~ Tacuba @Pray4me
Interactions: Mel @~\The Talentless/~
Mood: Aprehensive

Ann was completely happy being by herself. The introduction of Mel trying to prod into her thoughts was not welcome. Not to mention the cig stuffed behind her new mate's ear irritated her nose. Sneezing slightly, Ann shook her head, glaring at Mel. Ann knew that joining the packs was better for them, but she still didn't like the alpha. She would do anything to keep her pack alive, but that didn't mean she had to like it.

"I'm fine Melissa." Ann said sharply, giving a slight glare at the other alpha. "I don't need another person thinking I am some charity case. I can handle myself." She said firmly. She just wanted to be alone honestly. The only good thing about this was that she would see Tacuba again. She still wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. She needed to try and mend the things she had done so long ago. It was a difficult task, yes, but it was something necessary. If they were ever going to get along she had to try and be nice.

"Look Mel, not in a talky mood right now. I just, want some time alone to process. This meeting of the clans might be just that for you, a new start, but I have a lot of things I have to make up for with this move. I prefer to deal with that alone. We may eventually be mates but that's a mutual agreement. As of right now I am not interested in anyone, which means sharing my life stories with you is pointless." She pointed out, pushing off the railing. She could hear the car out front, she knew they were here.

"Put that out before you go inside. The smell tickles my nose, I don't want it inside the house if you can help it." She called, pushing open the door easily. She didn't mind the brisk weather outside, it was rather nice to her, but the warmth of the house was inviting. Sitting at the upper balcony that sat over the living room, Ann leaned against it to watch the newcomers come in.

[fieldbox="Melissa Cohen, Blue, dotted"]
4d73fb29a4be071e2c082dee412585d1.jpg

Melissa could feel the resentment radiating off of Ann. This was nothing new though, it was a constant routine, Mel trying to have the other alpha open up and talk, only to be shot down in a rude manner. Being the person Mel was, she wasn't going to get worked up over the matter, its not like her. Though she could only handle so much resentment before exploding, she knew her limits, and she would try not to repeat the past.

"You know, eventually you'll find this resentment to be pointless, if you want this whole compromise to even work, we need to at least like each other, take a chance, make the jump" she spoke as Ann was walking for the door, Mel then lit the end of her cigarette, and took a drag, one arm was across her chest in an attempt to keep her skinny body warm. "If not try and fake it, set an example for the pack, in order to keep the fighting at a bare minimum" Smoke escaped her lips and nose as she spoke, and floated up into the air dissipating into nothing. Her nose caught whiff of her pack mates, and Ann's. It made her feel somewhat more at peace now that the pack was back again. It was then that Ann said something about Mel's cig, causing her to feel annoyed.

"yeah, it's why i'm out here... I'll be out here for a bit" and after that the door was shut and The alpha was alone outside with her cancer stick to keep her company, at least until it was burned out. She flicked the end of the stick into a ash tray she had brought out with her, and placed it on the porch railing. As she did this, she noticed a bunny hopping about, it was all brown and quite stout, cautiously sniffing around as it moved before freezing and made eye contact with Melissa, and stood up. Then out of no where a bird came down, Mel didn't even hear it coming especially with her heightened senses, an eagle. It grabbed the rodent, the poor thing yelped as it was grabbed and taken off into the distance.

Melissa took a step back, startled by the scene before regaining her posture as she watched it fly away, taking another drag. "is this a bad omen or some shit?....Damn..."

@IceQueen

[/fieldbox]​

Mentioned: Mel, Ann, Hal, Tobias

His stomach felt like it was cradling a bowling ball as he sat with his body fully leaned against the door of the truck. He forced himself to stare out the window, witnessing as city streets slowly began to change into a forest setting, feeling the truck leave the cushion of clean city streets to one where tires dug into the frozen, slush covered asphalt. While the new truck drove the best it could, every so often Tacuba found himself drifting and bouncing due to the snowy road.

Beside him was his brother, Tobias, who Hal picked up first. Every so often Tacuba would glance at his brother, smiling softly to himself as the connection to his brother began to form again after years of being severed. There were a few obstacles before their connection would be 100% back to normal, but Tacuba wasn't near ready to face those just yet. Right now, he had to get over the fact of him and the pack being around the other one.

Hal's good morning repeated in Tacuba's mind throughout the ride. While he responded with a small smile a nod of his head, it was clear to everyone in the truck that Tacuba wasn't ready to live out in the woods like a 'real werewolf'. If it wasn't for them being deep in the forest, Tacuba would have lost his confidence just about now and jumped out the truck.

Reality was just now setting in about his life from now on. The help and advice from Mel, her comfort during Tacuba's rough transition from that of a somewhat ordinary life, seemed to lose all point. A deep sigh escaped Tacuba's lips, his eyes staring down at his hands that rested on his lap. He's a werewolf now and the lowest ranking one at that. No matter how hard he tried to push that to the back of his mind and continuing living like before, it was all bubbling to the surface.

This move was a mistake. Tacuba could feel it in his bones. He wasn't going to protest or complain. It felt wrong to after how the Night Walkers helped him. Mel and Hal looked like they were trying to be in good spirits about the pack merger. Tacuba was going to be too. Or at least try his best. Or, keep his concerns to himself and keep himself busy so he didn't have to think about it.

Grayish eyes looked up as Hal commented about the mansion they were moving in. The place was much nicer than Tacuba expected. It looked very large and spacious. It was perfect. A small, relieved smile appeared on his face. With a mansion and most likely a lot that big, Tacuba could live somewhat quietly and to himself.

But, why would he? Before the move and after being accepted into the Night Walkers, Tacuba lived as boisterous with his soft-spoken voice with his other pack members. He always involved himself in pack events, joked and teased the others, and willingly followed any orders they gave him. He tailed Mel mostly, keeping close to her, ready for the moment to accept any orders she gave him. While he hated being a werewolf, being an omega for the Night Walkers gave him a job to concentrate on.

Now, not only did he have the same duties to his pack, he had to service the other.

Meaning, it was his job to even follow orders from Ann.

The truck slowly pulled to a stop. Hal jumped out first and stood outside, taking in the scenery. Tacuba pulled the sleeves of his black puffer jacket over his hands, the fuzzy gray earmuffs beginning to slide slowly off his pierced ears. The black nail polish was just beginning to chip onto his hands from the constantly anxious rubbing he did throughout the ride to the mansion.

"I feel sick," he finally spoke, muffled through the scarf placed slightly over his lips.

Inside the mansion was her. Probably scoping the place for her own pack and waiting on the rest.

Tacuba looked over at Tobias once more before getting a burst of courage and stepping out the truck. How did his twin become beta of the other pack? Not only did Ann steal his life, but Tacuba felt like the alpha of the Moon Runners was stealing his own brother away.

"What more does she want from me?" Tacuba mumbled to himself as he waited for Hal to open the bed of the truck to get everyone's belongings.

Status
Not open for further replies.