Nobility©

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Silverwolf, blue, solid"]Having seen enough of the grim scene that was once Stratus Hall Silver cleaned up as best he could from a nearby water fountain remarkably, not completely obliterated or contaminated with gore. he slipped passed Azumi and watched her grand conversation with herself, or whoever else it was that spoke to only her. Clearly she was a bit out of sorts and for some reason Silver didn't think it at all unusual.

Jexxai was with Braam near Harbinger Nereus. The three weren't even in his line of sight for more than a few seconds and yet the guy still managed to flick his hair "That fucking guy" he muttered to himself while kicking a stone, or perhaps it was a body part. He didn't care enough at that time to investigate it further. He was tired, and sore. All the medics were otherwise occupied so he made his way towards the gates of Stratus Hall.

A few other survivors were talking with their family and friends who had come to aid the medics, but the area that was once Stratus Hall was plagued with a feeling of dread and sadness and that feeling alone was almost as bad as the events that had taken place.

He watched as a new face charged into the aftermath, looking unsure, timid. He couldn't blame her really. It was a gruesome sight by anyones' standards. The girl caught herself after a few moments but still looked kind of confused as she muttered
"Christ, what happened?" He moved towards her and paused.
"You missed one hell of a party!" he sighed, flicking the blood trailing his arm from the soaked shoulder bandage to the ground. "Better late than on time in this case huh?" He finished with a sad smile and finally added "So much death for what" with a shake of his head.

The sun had long began to set and it was just in the fading light of dusk that Silver finished recounting the events that had unfolded from start to finish so that the girl could get some idea of the situation.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
[fieldbox=Amaya Mikazuki, blue, solid]
Amaya reached for the dagger strapped at her waist as somebody approached her. In an instant the nerves in her body sprung to attention, her body tensing in warning. In this day and age, Amaya could hardly find the strength to put her trust in anybody.

Regardless of that, he seemed friendly. Blood was leaving a grisly trail down his forearm, the source a bandaged shoulder that looked hastily applied. She chewed the inside of her lip as he tried to play off the disaster splayed out in front of them as some sort of sick joke. Amaya couldnt tell if he was actually joking or not.

She nodded tersly, her eyes darting from the bodies crisscrossed on the ground. Most were hardly recognizable as bodies, the skin blown off to reveal raw muscle and blood. As the smoke cleared, she could smell it. The tough iron smell with the sickening smell of burnt skin. It ran like a horrific river, the blood, trailing from the pools that were scattered, dripping into the newly found cracks in the ground. The emotion hit her, the sorrow, the pain, making her chest tight once more, her lungs feeling as if they shrunk inside her ribcage, making it hard to breathe.

She looked at the stranger, something dark burning behind her eyes. She felt lost. She had no idea what she could do to help. She was a trained Asassin, graduated with the rest of her class, all trained to kill without leaving a whisper of a trace. Yet here she was, standing in the midst of destruction, and felt as helpless as a child.

Her armor suddenly felt heavy, despite her gear specially tailored to be lightweight and easy to move in. She felt sticky from the sweat. The moon loomed above, sending ghostly light aross the massacre. Despite herself being able to drink the energy from those silver beams, Amaya wanted to run. Run from the smell of blood, the charred bodies that dripped blood like morbid fountains.

"So much death for what." She heard him say, but it sounded muted. Amaya was far away. Away from the disaster, away from the sickening stench. It was more of a statement than a question. Just what did these people know? What have they seen in their lifetimes? His words felt heavy in her heart. She flipped them over in her head, weighing the truth of them. Everybody here seemed to carry the burden of something heavy, and he had no idea what it might be. They knew something she didnt.

Amaya listened to the stranger's story with peak intrest, however she was still in the place in her head where nobody could breech. His words were muted, as if she were underwater and trying to speak to her from above the surface. She nodded at the appropriate times, all the while contemplating what she could do next. Where could she go? Graduation was over. The festival was nothing but tatters, and she was far away from her own home.

"Such a shame." She nodded at the stranger, bowing at the waist slighty. "Thank you for your kindness, and thank you for the explination. Your bandage looks hasty, I would highly reccomend medical attention to decrease your chance of infection."
Amaya was on autopilot, her brain calculating every possible outcome. After her descreet bow, she started walking further into the aftermath of what once would have been a happy celebration. Her boots made no noise as she walked, her heart slamming against her ribcage. These people all seemed to bear something she didnt know. She needed to find someone, someone to give her more details.

Amaya kept walking, her pace set and slow, avoiding the crumbling pieces of debris that stuck out from the ground like jagged teeth. The bowstring across her chest felt like it was slicing her, into her bones, breaking the barrier of her ribs, and into the rapid beating of her heart. Something was very, very wrong.

[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Coordinator Nereus & King Grand Master, green, solid]"Once things have calmed down some, I would like to assist in gathering information. I have contacts I could talk to. Otherwise, Thomas and the stranger's group seemed to be fairly large for a covert operation. A group like that can hardly move around without giving away traces of their activity." The graduate asserted.

*Pres Play*

Nereus looked at the graduate with an intrigued look on his face. With a smile, Nereus studied the graduate. "So you have people you say?" He questioned, looking at the other Harbingers. He waltz over to his phone, "Let me place a call." Nereus stared at the graduate, "Yes, Hi this is Niclaus could you get me.....Thanks tell him it's urgent." Nereus placed his phone down, "I cannot let something like this go unpunished. If necessary, I will drag both of them back here in chains. And perhaps a few missing limbs." Braam spoke with conviction. He tilted his head a little at the words of the assassin, he switched his eyes over to Jexxai. "I assume you're going to help as well?" Instead of flipping his hair, he placed it behind his ear with deliberation. "Ok, let me have a little discussion with the Grand master and we will be in touch." Nereus nodded, grabbing his things leaving. Before he walked out, he stopped off the platform and looked over his shoulder, "You know it's funny because they're not gonna even know what hit them. Never mess with the League of Assassins." He avowed with a look never before seen. He walked out and began heading toward everyone else only to be met by the King Grand Master emerging from his chambers. Nereus immediately took a bow.

The Grand Master slowly took a stroll across what used to be Stratus Hall, "Such destruction for what?" He looked around in anger and disappointment, picking up debris here and there. "All this to get to me?" He almost lost balance leaning on a pole. His men quickly rushed to his side to hold him up. "I'm fine...I'm fine." He picked himself back up angrier than before. "Alright, if that's how things have to be played, then so be it." He turned to his assistant, "CaS......," He uttered with his voice cracking, "I mean Ren, go prep the Meeting room. Gather all of the higher ups. We have much to discuss." He Continued, tear rolling down his face. Ren nodded, "Yes sir!" and scurried off. He slowly walked toward the stage and gestured for his communications team to gather near him. Nereus saw the best opportunity to speak with the Grand Master. "Grandmaster Cleirigh, Have a sec?" He yelled waving his hand. The Grand Master shot a look over to him, "I already know what you have in mind we will discuss it in our meeting." Nereus devilishly smiled and nodded then flipped his hair, "I guess I'll go grab me a seat then." *Press Stop*

*Press Play*

Grand Master nodded and approached the communications team. "Open a link to all assassins." The Speaker ranked assassin over the unit nodded, "Yes sir," He turned to his team and yelled, "Open link.....Komuniki." The group then repeated in unison, "Open Link....Komuniki" They created a gesture gathering in a group formation around the Grand Master, one hand out, the other hand slapping their forearm holding it still, followed by a conjoining of the fingers on each person's hand. Placing it in the direction of the Grand Master. Once finished, they in unison chanted, "Komuniki....League.....of....Assassins." The Speaker ranked assassin then told the Grand Master, "You're Live." The Grand Master nodded and then spoke with great power, "Good Evening my assassins this is your King Grand Master Speaking, I have one question for you all this is to the graduates, Why didn't you leave when I asked you to? When I give an order you follow. I don't give orders to brick walls. They are either too protect your lives or something more important. I do, however, want to give you praise for protecting what you believe in. Now would the remaining graduates, please prepare to be taken to your designated league. If you would please, take out your color coded message and raise it above your head." The King then snapped his fingers and the color cards changed in the hands of those holding one into one solid color. He then continues on, "Listen carefully....The following 3rd tier slayer ranked assassins will lead you to your perspective leagues. Slayers Tai and Balleze will take the Sango members to the west, home of the swamp. Slayers Doubles and Versai will take the Komenco members to the North, home of the frosty range. Slayers Yao and Judith will take the Humoj members to the south, the breezy horizon. Don't think a punishment will not come, because whoever stands here tonight will have to face it. Oh, and one last thing my chambers are off limits. If you need me call me on my phone. We will be in touch." He finished up his statement, nodding at the group to close off the link. Once completed, he proceeded off the stage and back toward where he came. "Meeting in 20..." He added before leaving.[/fieldbox]

@Lunar Blaze @Nicias Askani @Total Anarchy Beastmode @anMech @Etānaru Fureimu @RainDash @Tone Deaf @Affili @Forbidden Galaxy @Drakken @Ayla

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox=Azami Ito, red, solid]Azami wiped tears from her eyes as she listened to the King's message. She felt her breakdown end and all the confusion seemed to be gone or hidden away. She smiled a little when he brought up the playtime that happened earlier. She pulled the message out of a fold in her dress that must have been disguising a pocket and held it above her head. Her smile turned to a manic grin when she saw it change color: red, like blood, the color of the Socio Sango. She had gotten her wish, but then, what was she feeling, as if something was being torn from her. She shook her head and ignored it, holding the color coded message in front of her and admired it for a bit with the grin of a mad woman.[/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Silverwolf, blue, solid"] Seeing the distant, grim expression on the young girl's face, the look in her eye. even after he explained the events leading up to the annihilation of Stratus Hall, had given him pause for a moment. She seemed there, but not entirely there and that could prove to be devastating under these circumstances. She thanked him then moved off and he stood, considering her for several minutes.

All the aches and pains were pulling him in one direction and his conscience was dragging him in another direction. His desire, his need to protect others won the battle and he found his feet leading him towards the girl as she walked away.
"hey wait" he called to her, "my name's Silverwolf by the way, maybe we could stick together and see what needs to be done?" Maybe she would stop maybe she would not, it was up to her, but Silver was forced to a stop by the Grandmaster's sudden presence within his mind.

It was a heavy presence and the sound of his voice conveyed how he truly felt, the anger and hurt all of it registered within his thoughts.
He did as he was bid once he felt the Grand Master's link diminish. He retrieved the card from his pocket. It was a little battered and some dried blood had splattered onto it but once he held it above his head it illuminated, a fierce blue, Humoj. ' I might have known. Guess This girl will have to find her own way for now' he thought to himself. there was something about her though and he felt a strange connection with her.

Silver cautiously moved towards the slayers that would get them to their new quarters, greeting them with a nod then stood fast for his other league members to join them. It was primarily insticnts ruleing his actions right now so his hand rested abscently on the handle of the dagger tucked away in his belt hopefully this would be a smooth transition but who could say for certain at this time?
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Jonathan "Braam" Redaman, blue, solid]
Braam nodded in response to Nereus' question and blinked when he went to make a call, wondering who he was talking to. After Nereus said he would talk to the Grand Master, Braam turned his head slightly to look at Jexxai, her face blocking his periphrial vision to the side. "I suppose we should get going then. Do you need me to carry you?"

Before he heard her answer, though, the Grand Master's voice filled his mind and Braam's eyes widened a touch. It sounded as if the aging man were standing right there, but he couldn't see him anywhere in his immediate view (not that he could turn his head to look with Jexxai hanging off of him like that). The man's speech galvanized the anger still simmering in Braam's gut and he clenched his jaw at the initial scolding. Evidently the Grand Master didn't know about the attack that forced them stick around. Perhaps he only felt and saw the explosions. He eased up when he started talking about their leagues and followed his instructions, removing the coded message, and watched as they glowed and revealed the color. Blue. Unio Humoj. Seeing it, Braam felt that was right. He never could have imagined himself in bloody Sango, and Komenco's penchant for narcissism didn't suit him either.

He glanced aside at Jexxai without thinking, and noticed the blue on her card as well. "It would seem, Jexxai, that getting you home will be easy enough. We're going to the same place." Even though she hadn't really answered his question yet, or if she did he didn't hear it, he reached back and picked her up by the legs, leaning forward at the same time so she rested against his back, piggyback-style. "Let's go meet up with the others."

With that said, he carried Jexxai with him over to where the Slayers Yao and Judith were waiting for them. There, he saw someone else he recognized, though he didn't know him very well. The two of them hadn't spoken, except perhaps briefly while training at the Academy. Silverwolf, as I recall, Braam thought and stopped in front of him. He stood with ease despite carrying a passenger, and nodded to his leaguemate in acknowledgement. "Silverwolf." He might not have known much about him, but if he was in Humoj, chances were good he could only be so bad.

Or so Braam hoped...
[/fieldbox]

Amaya turned as the stranger called her name, who's name was Silverwolf. She turned her body to respond, opening her mouth, but was stopped short. A static filled her head, her vision flickering slightly.

She knew what it was, it happened once before her graduation. The Grandmaster was contacting all the nearby Asassins, or so she thought. She had never seen him in person, only heard his aged voice in her head. It sounded rough, like gravel falling against glass. She shivered and wondered if the Grandmaster could see her thoughts, imagine what she was thinking, enter the tempest that was her thoughts.

Her head felt like it was filled with fuzz and cotton, her mouth dry and her tongue feeling too thick to fit in her mouth. His voice grinded against her nerves. She managed to focus her vision long enough to realize she had lost sight of Silverwolf. Damn. She only hoped she would see him later. There was something about him that made her uneasy, but also comfortable. She shook off the feeling. She wasnt supposed to feel like that. Anything more than passive was to be crushed under responsibility. No more room for compassion.

She she listened, she saw the other Assassins pull out cards and hold them above their head. She saw a man carrying a girl, her body seemed weak and fragile. She scowled. She looked too weak to actually be an Assassin. Those who could not carry themselves from a fight arent strong enough. Though she looked strong, and couldnt judge her just by her current state. She took a mental note of this girl.

She shook her head slightly as the Grandmaster's voice trailed off in her head like a dying river. She swallowed and pulled out her own encoded message she was slipped before she bolted torward the noise that exploded the once peaceful festival.

Blue. Unio Humoj. In the Academy Amaya needed to learn the three Leagues of Asassins. Never had she imagined she would be apart of one. Let alone the one she cherished. Her views on the world werent bloodthirsty. They were justified. She would not kill without analyzing every possible outcome, every possible benefit. The one League that was the least evil of them all.

She raised her card above her head, proud to be apart of such an organization. This was it. Where her life changed. No going back.

She scanned the broken area, aware of the other Assassins hoding up different colored cards. There. A group, three to be exact, were holding up the same shade of blue. Two of them included the pair who were practically holding eachother up and the other was.... Silverwolf. She cocked her head, an unhealthy habit formed as a child when in a serious state of curiosity.

Amaya kept her pace steady, trying to calm her rising heart rate, and stood near the group holding up the same card as the others. She tried not to stand too close. She didnt want to engage in conversation with them. Didnt want to talk, her thoughts were a storm in her brain, threatening to take over, to drive her crazy with so many unawnsered questions. She stared straight ahead, hoping not to draw too much attention to herself.

Her free hand steadied the bow across her chest and moved to rest on the hilt of the dagger hidden at her waist. She was nervous. These people were trained, with experience, and she had only just graduated. Could she match up to these experienced fighters, killers? She swallowed. The only thing Amaya could do was wait and show just exactly what she was capable of.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Kehinde Akachi & Leon, purple, solid]Kehinde watched as the battle went on it seemed like the Harbinger was just having a good old time with the girl. With all that was going on it was hard to see. The battle ended with the Harbinger taking Jexxai over to a stretcher. "Hmph...that's different." He watched as the Harbinger went over to the wreckage and clean up. Things were a bit unsettling as Kehinde gathered himself. He tried to make sense of everything. He looked over to Leon and smiled a little, "You might want to get on home. No need for you to get in any trouble." Leon sat there and just watched not even responding to Kehinde's comment.

Kehinde then caught sight of the guy Kimirou finally getting assistance from a little girl. It intrigued him that some of the things the girl did were questionable. Leon beat him to the punch leaning over Kehinde shoulder, "Who's that?" Kehinde shrugged and continued to watch her in action, "I'm not sure. She just showed up and now she is doing that." Kehinde responded. Leon watched every move of the girl, trying to figure out what her purpose was. "She isn't a medic.....noo a medic couldn't do that...," Leon spoke. "What if she is one of those people who are special." Kehinde responded, putting his hands on his knees. Leon shook his head, "Nooo...thats not it she is way too skilled for that. I mean look at how she is using her ability..." Kehinde nodded in agreement, "Hmmm...you might be on to something, she is no ordinary girl that's for sure." Leon then took his eyes off of her and stood up holding his hand out, "Come on let's get you to where you need to go." Kehinde grabbed his hand pulling on it to help himself up. Kehinde took off his coat and draped it over his forearm. "When we get there you're going to have to hit the road," Kehinde commented, dusting off his coat. Leon rolled his eyes and carelessly waved his hand, irritated he retorted, "Yada...yada..yada..this that and the third I said get your crap and let's go." Kehinde stared at Leon as if he had lost his mind. He never heard Leon speak like that besides the times before.

As they were about to take off Kimirou and the girl approached them, "Hey Kehinde and Leon, this is my niece Torri. This little one is my pride and joy." Kimirou proclaimed. Kehinde smiled and tilted his hat. "Well Hi there, I'm Kehinde and this is Leon." Kehinde turned to Leon, Leon looked back at him with a 'what' type look. Leon walked over and before he could speak the girl's attention shifted. "Hey, guys don't you think we should be heading to the north? I mean there's is no way you two would be heading to the south or the west." She hinted before scurrying off. Leon quickly turns to Kehinde with a grin. Kehinde responded with a shrug and proceed in the direction of the north. Leon slung his bag around him and followed suit. "Hey Kachi do you think I could learn a Konsido like that?" he asked. Kehinde put his hands behind his head and responded, "Maybe..maybe not." Leon nodded and smiled just taking in the moment with his brother.

*Press Play*

That was going fine until the Grand Master's voice went off in his head. Kehinde paused a minute and looked around to see the source, but he was nowhere to be found. Leon looked at Kehinde and spoke, "Hey, I'm gonna go on ahead I catch you later."Kehinde kind of nodded still trying to listen. When the message had ended, He reached into his pocket just like he was asked and right before his eyes the message turned purple. "Well ok, I guess this is it. To the Komenco I go." Kehinde then started to look around for Leon but was interrupted by his phone buzzing,

"Yeah I went on home. I figured you weren't listening so I decided to shoot you a text. Meanwhile congrats bye!"

Kehinde shook his head and smiled sliding the phone back in his pocket. He began walking over to the Slayers that were escorting them home. "Well I guess here goes nothing." He mumbled to himself. Kehinde approached one of the Slayers, "Excuse me I'm looking for Slayers Doubles and I think Versai...I can't quite remember the name. Pardon me if I'm messing up the name..." The Slayer turned around and responded, "Well bud...you're in the right place," He smiled extending out his hand, "Nice to meet you I'm Samuel. Doubles ma nickname, say what do they call you?" Kehinde was shocked by the attitude of the Slayer, he didn't know whether to speak or what. So he cautiously replied, "Um...I'm Kehinde...Kehinde Akachi sir." The Slayer's smiled then grew, he placed both his hand around his mouth and called, "Versai! I found one. Names Kehinde." He turned back to Kehinde, leaning in toward him, throwing his arm around him. "You see that guy? That guy right there is Versai Marcellus. He is definitely no joke." He remarked before Versai walked up.

Kehinde raised an eyebrow and chuckled a bit when the guy threw his arm around him. "Who does this guy think he is? Acts like we've met..." His thoughts were interrupted by Versai's comment, "Oh get off him Doubles can't you see he doesn't feel comfortable? and the guy's all beat up." Doubles immediately responded, "Ahh nonsense people love me dude." Versai then walked over and picked up Doubles arm and pushed it off of Kehinde. "Sorry about that I'm Versai Marcellus, I am your commanding officer as of late. We have lots of things we must go over, but I won't shove it down your throat. You have already had a rough day." He smiled, reaching into his pocket for a cigarette. "I'm pretty sure you're going to love it at the Komenco. The People freaks and the bloodthirsty psychos don't have it like we do." He finished, blowing smoke from his mouth. Kehinde felt uneasy as he looked at the two Slayers, but knew he was in the right place. He would have it no other way. It would take some getting used to but hey what's a challenge to Kehinde? One thing you can say is he'll be fine.[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Affili
[fieldbox=Orion Lotus, purple]
What or who ever held Orion disappeared abruptly, causing him to fall forward out from around the corner he had been watching from. His mind couldn't even process the paralysis, it was too busy taking in a full view at the damage and bloodshed. It was carnage, and for what? What actually sparked such violence. Sure they were a league of assassins but what would make someone, a group of people, piss off a league….OF ASSASSASINS. It just made no sense. As Orion caught his breath he took note of the arrival of some of the higher ranking assassins who were making their presence know. That only meant, to him that there were others, keeping their presence hidden. The Iceberg effect was a well used ploy for public situations. While some assassins were now seen, there were no doubt others near and unseen.

Orion stepped forward but in the grand scheme of things realized how useless he would be at this point. He was not a healer by way of konsido, and while he knew many herbal ways to heal, he was A. in disguise still and B. he didn't have any of his herbs. With a shallow sigh he looked around as medics arrived to treat the survivors. He wanted to scream, he wanted to run, he wanted to just disappear but he remained by some strange sense of urgency that overwhelmed all those other desires in him. As other around him were drawn into conversations about what the hell just happened, or debriefing a loud familiar voice rung in his ear. It was the head grand masters voice. If it wasn't in his head he would have tuned it out and listened only for important information. He glanced around noticing the dazed and/or attentive faces of those around him. Clearly they were hearing the same thing. Admonishment than praise. Then instructions to decode the messages. Orion quickly reached into his back pocket for his message and held it up without thinking. As soon as it solidified into one color he looked around for his instructors. All the day long he had not gotten close to anyone, didn't get much of a chance because he knew party lines were about to be drawn. But now they were, theoretically he could come out of his shell but he would wait to be sure. As he approached the two slayers he was assigned to another male beat him to them. By the time he made it to them, one of the slayers was a bit to damn close to the new graduate that Orion kind of recognized. "excuse me, I think I'm with this group, name is Orion." He introduced himself as a stream of smoke spewed from the mouth of one of the slayers.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Liam Eirnheart, Purple, Bold]

Seems that Liam had blacked out while all everyone had gone about their business starting fights and trying to chase down the lovely people that had decided to crash the party. Perhaps he was knocked unconscious by an opponent while he was caught off-guard, or perhaps he had just forgot to ground himself, either way If one were to bother checking they would notice the elegantly dressed fool passed out in a bush not too far away, his mouth agape as a long string of drool dripped down his unconscious face. As the twigs dug into his ribs and tore his tux he simply rolled around, only tearing the clothing more. Suddenly, as if a bolt of lightning had shot throughout his body he jerked up, his breath heavy as he glanced around, waking up just in time to hear the announcement from The Grand Master. Ironic how he had perfect timing like that.

Slayers Doubles and Versai will take the Komenco members to the North, home of the frosty range.

The north? In the cold?! Terrible choice, then again it wasn't like he had a choice. I mean, if the Komenco base was snowed in he could at least be a portable generator.. But that's just picking for straws in this case. He grunted as he sat up and crawled out of the bush, an all-too familiar snap sound was soon followed by a cringe-worthy tear. He cursed softly beneath his breath and stood all the way up, brushing himself off as he glanced around, looking for both Doubles and Versai. Within seconds he found not only the slayers, but a few other people that at least looked liked they could carry their on weight. He stepped over towards them and gave a slight bow. "I'm Liam, Liam Eirnheart."
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Elijah Randolph, red, solid]Elijah was walking outside of the destroyed building. There was nothing for him to do now, the fight was over, his cut on his face had turned into a nice clean scar. A battle scar, if you would like to call it that. While he was walking, Elijah started to hear the Grand Master. "What the Hell?"

Elijah spun around, but no one was behind him. He was truly going crazy now. He then heard the Grand Master in his head again, he told Elijah to take out the coded message. "Now what?" As if on cue, the Grand Master told him to put it towards the light. "OK...here we go."

Elijah closed one eye, while the other looked at the message. It turned a crimson color. The color of blood, victory, strength, power and Socio Sango. "Ha, I knew it." Elijah knew that Socio Sango was his clan. He then walked back to find Slayers Tai and Balleze. Elijah had a devilish smirk on his face. "Time to cause some havoc."
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Arria, red, solid"]
Arria watched Azami run away from her, the other girl angry and confused. Right. She doesn't know me because I haven't talked to her. Brilliant. Arria rubbed the bridge of her nose as she watched the other go away. Arria started to walk away but quickly realized that while she'd managed to avoid most of the Scatter Shot, the shrapnel was another story. Flecks had managed to hit her in her legs and some in her arms as well. They weren't bleeding too badly, but there were a decent amount there so she looked like she had just killed someone. Again.

"Tch," Arria clicked her tongue as though admonishment would make the wounds disappear. "Sloppy. I look suspicious or like I need help." Arria often spoke to herself, harmless little comments said much like how one would describe how they dressed or messed up something. Some people thought that it was more disturbing when Arria talked about what artery or vien was the best to cut or which slice would make the least mess, but it was just that. It was buisness that Arria had gotten very good at and she had to take the time to think things out. It was no different than remembering a cookie dough recipe.

That was when she saw the carnage around her. Dead civilians were never something she strived for if it could be helped. She didn't like the idea that anyone except her target would soon be dead, and even though dead civilians were more a pity than a force that repulsed her, Arria wasn't that bloodthirsty. She knew no civilians meant no bars, no beer, no fights. It meant they were dead and she would be alone. A thought she hadn't liked when she was trapped in the fighting ring all those years ago. That she'd be the lone victor on the hill and no one else remained.

Perhaps that was why it was Sango she outwardly guessed but it was Unio that she had secretly hoped for. They'd never take her, not with her temperament and murderous ways of dealing with problems, but...

The Grand Master spoke, telling them -in a rather rude way- to check their cards and move to their leagues. Arria didn't like the idea that he could speak in their minds, it made her wonder if he could use this ability for other, not so nice purposes. Like killing any assassins that went against him. Perhaps that was why Bloody Thomas was in and out of the hall so quick. Arria held her color coded card to the light, noting that yes, it was Sango.

Arria's heart sank a little but she knew that it was to be expected. She'd never expressed her desire to protect people as vocally as the idea of killing people to kill people. However she knew what this job entailed than most people. Pretending that you could save everyone and keep them from harm when you yourself was a government sanctioned killer was just hypocrisy. She still wanted to try though, because no one expected her to be in that role and no one ever expected anything of her outside of killing people. What a thin life I would lead then, Arria thought, not nearly full enough to understand that Assassins are people too.

With that Arria headed to the Slayers that she was assigned and noted that a boy, Elijah, was already there and waiting. "Hey." Arria said, with a small wave of the hand. Her berserk mode had flickered off not long ago and forcibly activating it now had been foolish. The moon was out but it was still weak and not alone in the sky. She'd have a migraine for the rest of the day, which would make her appear more grumpy than usual.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Azami Ito, red, solid]Azami skipped over to where she saw slayers Tai and Balleze with a group of people slowly surrounding them. She scowled a little when she noticed the people that she thought were being rude earlier. She didn't see Reila anywhere and hoped that wasn't a sign that she wasn't going to be in Sango with her. Jexxai's face flashed through her thoughts, but she shook it away, No way somebody like her would be in Sango. My only hope for a friend is Re. She sighed before bouncing back into her usual happy and childish self, "Hi, I'm Azami, but you can call me Bob." She giggled before continuing, "But I'd only do that if you want me to skip rope with your insides." She looked around, eagerly awaiting and hoping for the arrival of her friend.[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox= Kimirou Asura & Torri, purple, solid] Kimirou felt the tugging stop as the Head Master began to speak. He looked up into the sky. As the Grand Master's voice echoed through his mind, Kimirou had the sinking feeling that even though he did his best to protect his fellow assassins, he would still get in trouble. What a catch 22 the assassin's life was.

Torri looked at Kimirou as he suddenly stopped. She couldn't hear the announcement but she could tell it was something important. She thought to herself for a minute maybe she should leave or still travel with Kimirou. Maybe she should let him decide.

Kimirou finally came to after the Head master's speech. He then looked over to Torri with an I'm sorry look upon his face. Torri looked down for a minute and by the time she looked up Kimirou was turned around trying to locate Kehinde. Kimirou took the color coded message out of his pocket and noticed it was purple. A smile formed upon his face. He then proceeded to switch the scarf for the shades. By the time he turned to Torri she was gone. He started apologizing to her in his mind. Kimirou then turned back to the direction he came and shouted Kehinde with the two slayers. He walked over but kept quiet in hopes not to get scolded for going ahead. He waved at Kehinde not to interrupt his conversation.[/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Silverwolf, blue, solid"] Silverwolf watched as the others made their way to the slayers and himself. Braam, cool and calculated as usual. Silver returned his greeting with a nod "Braam"
Then there was Jexxai, though she was completely exhausted right now, he knew she had always been a hard worker and capable fighter.

His eyes slid to Amaya who still seemed tense, her muscles ready to spring into action, like a wolf on the hunt. Maybe she just needed a good massage and some well placed acupuncture needles to loosen her up, he didn't know her well enough to decide, but he offered her a faint smile none the less.

Hell maybe they all needed a little spa treatment right now, it had been one hell of a day. Amaya was alert despite the length of their day thus far and his eyes moved to her bow. It was always good to have a skilled ranged weapon user in a group. He wasn't much of a fletcher, but near a she could tell, the bow seemed finely crafted and well taken care of. That was all fine and dandy, but was she capable with it, or was it just for show?

"I don't know about all of you, but I sure as hell hope there are some nice hot baths and a shit load of booze waiting for us at home!" he commented to the group.

His eyes danced over Amaya's bow once more and he tilted his head towards it as he produced a throwing needle in his good arm. "Are you any good with that bow of yours?" he asked with a smile, rolling the needle over in his hand so it would catch the moonlight. He tossed it far over head and watched as it spun end over end reflecting the moonlight as it went then gestured for her to draw her bow with a wink. [/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Amaya opened her mouth to reply to the one who went by Silverwolf. She smirked slightly at his comment, he was right. She wanted nothing more than hot water to scrub her body clean. She felt as if the filth of the chaos and destrction was sticky on her skin, the smoke clinging to her like a ghost.

She was about to speak when he produced a pin. It was no bigger than her middle finger, and thinner than paper. She closed her mouth and cocked her head as he commented on her bow, and questioned her skill.
What?
How dare he question her. She graduated as one of the few to master the art of long range assassination. She could drop him where he stands before he could blink, before the silver tip of her arrow entered his heart and drained the life from his eyes.

She took a step forward when he flicked the small needle into the air with a deft flick of his wrist. She watched it fly through the air, turning over itself, a beam of moonlight reflecting off the miniscule surface.

In a heartbeat she had her bow drawn and knocked. She breathed in and held it, and the earth did the same. Everything seemed to stop moving as she aimed, the world holding its breath. She looked down the edge of the arrow, and as she released her weapon, it all moved in slow motion. The world was watching her arrow as it moved through the air. The wind stopped its mournful howl. The cicadas above muted their endless drone, as if to watch. Everything became silent to Amaya.

The wind seemed to part around her arrow as it flew. The moon cast an eerie light across its thin surface, reflecting the silver tip, small enough to seem harmless, but deadly enough to end a life.

The tip of the arrow hit the pin dead in its center. It split in half with a muted snap! Amaya snickered. Dead center. Both halves of the needle landed in the ground in front of her, only paces away, sticking up out of the ground almost vertically. Her arrow dropped to the ground a few yards away with silence. Without looking at Silverwolf, she walked calmly to collect her arrow and slid it neatly into the quiver located on her back.

She stood in front of Silverwolf and regarded him with little intrest. Amaya balanced her weight on one leg and placed a fist on her hip. Her heart was hammering in her chest, but her face remained passive.

"If you want to test my skills, how about giving me a challange next time." She was appalled that somebody, let alone somebody of her own League, would question her skills. She was also amazed. She was glad that it was dark, if it hadnt, Silverwolf would have seen her blush. It was, however, an easy test of her skill. She was impressed that he had the guts to question her.

She was still looking at him when she strung her bow across her back once more. She couldnt hide the smirk that creeped its way across her face.

[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Slayer Yao, Blue, solid]Yao was standing there minding his own business, he of course saw the graduates approaching him. He considered greeting them, but what good would that have done? So he waited until it was the right time, really just waiting for Judith to do the honors. He glanced over to Judith, but she was doing her own thing. When the Grand Master finished up, Yao stood there with his cane. He wasn't crippled, but the cane was his weapon, after all. Whilst he was lost in thought, one of the graduates decided to have a little fun while his back was turned. "Yeah, I'm not babysitting children." He mumbled to himself. He looked over to Judith, "Oh don't worry I'll handle it." He roared, throwing his voice and rolling his eyes. Judith returned the favor by gesturing, "You do that smart ass."

Irritated, Yao turn around to see the girl have her weapon drawn. His eyes grew a bit and on instinct he placed his hand on his own weapon. "If you want to test my skills, how about giving me a challange next time." She added with no expression. Yao quickly retorted, "How about no.....lets go ahead and put that away ok? no need to causing any more accidents." Yao looked at Judith and noticed she wasn't even paying attention. "Are you serious right now?" Judith sighed, "Whaaaat Yao? I mean damn why must you continue to throw stuff my way?" She responded turning up her face. Yao chuckled in disbelief, "Well excuse me. Pardon me Ms. I can't find a man so I have to make other men miserable." Yao returned his attention back to the girl. "Listen, we can have fun and stuff when we get to base. Please...please don't make me look like a bad Slayer rank." Judith immediately chimed in, "Yes, considering you're already a screw-up. Using a cane and shit, like a cane? Who uses a cane to fight Yao? Like what is your purpose with that antique shop looking cane." She smirked. Yao just rolled his eyes and focused on the woman in front of him. He glanced over at Silverwolf for a slight second. Then back at Judith, "Yeah, but what's really funny is that only the Grand Master has seen what me and this cane can do." He replied folding his arms. Judith ran her finger through her hair, "Yao you're so freaking annoying I swear..." She added looking around at the other Slayers. He looked the other direction rolling his eyes, "Yeaaah you're no walk in the park either."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Silverwolf, blue, solid"] He watched her curiously. She caught site of the pin, Eyes fixed on it as it tumbled. With deadly grace she notched her arrow and loosed it and he caught her face in the moonlight at the precise moment of her focus when the night became hers. Watched as she calculated the trajectory, velocity, and distance to her target within moments the only sound was the faint thrum of the bowstring, a whisper in the night.

He let out an amazed chuckle as he watched his pin separate mid flight and leveled his gaze on hers as the pin and arrow sank into the dirt of Stratus Hall. he watched quietly with a smile as she retrieved her arrow and returned it to the quill.

'A challenge she says' he thought to himself with a smile 'she just hit a spinning frigging pin in the dead of night. doesn't get much more challenging than that'

"Just as the musician is one with his instrument, so you are with your bow!" he offered her an playful bow, then added with a grin "I'm impressed" and he couldn't help but laugh after that. This girl definitely had some fire in her.

He turned his attention towards the two slayers, watching bemusedly as they began to quarrel." Ahem, Any chance we can go home sometime tonight please, sir and ma'dam? I think I can speak for everyone in saying that we are all very tired and filthy" [/fieldbox]

Amaya grinned at Silverwolf, begging the small blush on her face to go away. Her armor suddenly felt heavier, despite having it been tailored to be light and flexible.
She scratched the back of her head uneasily. She was going to reply before Yao and Judith, the Slayers responsible for escorting them to their League base, came up to her.
She listened to them with muted intrest before scowling at them. She was going to bite back a bitter retort before remembering her training, and their rank. They were higher up then she was, and had the right to shoot her down if she stepped out of place.

She nodded, but the annoyance still bit at her nerves. She stood up straighter and nodded her head slightly.

"My apologies, Slayer Yao and Slayer Judith. I will see that my mistake wont happen again." She glanced at Silverwolf, and through the dark she could see his grin.

"Though I must say with the upmost respect, that we move on from here? This place is obviously under construction, and we are all despreately in need of a bath and a bed. In face, it appears that one of our League members is weak, and can hardly stand."

Amaya gestured to the girl slumped in the mans arms, obviously trying to walk on her own but ultimately failing. She grimced inwardly. She already have a problem with this girl and hadnt even spoken to her. Amaya knew she didnt like her. She let out a inward sigh.

She would probably be hit or worse for saying that to a Slayer, but she didnt care at this point. All she wanted to do was go to League base and take a bath, and sleep. She had witnessed too much Chaos with too little information, and had just been thrown into a League with little warning.

All Amaya wanted to do was sleep.
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.