Nobility©

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Battle Begins, green, solid] The boy quickly interrupted his Grandfather's story, "Wait Grandpa, are you saying Jexxai is really about to fight this lunatic girl named Azami?" The grandfather quickly replied, "Do you want to hear the fight or no?" The boy began chanting eagerly, "Fight....Fight....Fight...Fight" The grandfather then continued his story. [/fieldbox]

@Lunar Blaze @Nicias Askani @Total Anarchy Beastmode @anMech @Etānaru Fureimu @RainDash @Iarrthoir @Tone Deaf @Affili @Forbidden Galaxy @Drakken

[fieldbox=Jonathan "Graam" Redaman, Blue, Solid]
Braam remained a silent observer, and moved back a bit when the two girls started trading blows. Azami's power set his nerves on edge, but it was like a distant sensation, not something that could quite reach him. At first, it seemed like Jexxai had things under control, but after the first set of strikes, he noticed a distinct change in her stance and bearing. An unsettling expression marred her features and Braam began reconsidering his choice not to intervene. It finally reached its peak when Azami, in her insanity, had the gall to throw a civilian at Jexxai, and then to make matters worse, Jexxai hit the poor girl out of her way, sending her into the air.

Braam's jaw dropped open a fraction of an inch and his eyes widened a touch. He recovered quickly, however, and leaped into the air to catch the injured girl. She settled in a limp heap in his arms and he landed on the far side of the conflict, just before the moon pillars came crashing down and surrounded the two combatants. Braam set the girl gently on the ground to inspect her injuries, which thankfully seemed to be flesh wounds, though she had a big, purpling bruise forming on her torso where Jexxai hit her aside. Braam's upper lip twitched as anger flared up, setting fire to his blood, though that was the only outward sign of it.

The introduction of the Coordinator brought only a small bit of relief to Braam, and he drew one of his daggers, orienting towards the cage with his body between it and the injured girl. A medic ran over to tend to her, and Braam stood up, the incantation to his only known Konsido at the forefront of his mind.
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
[fieldbox=Kehinde Akachi & Leon, purple, solid]Leon walked as he dragged Kehinde, "Dude you're freakin heavy." He yelled to him. He could feel his knuckles throbbing from the punch he dealt to Kehinde. As Leon carried on, he could hear a strange laughter. Leon stopped to turn around only to see Azami laughing. He was confused as to what was so funny so he knelt down to Kehinde whispering, "Pssssssst....whats she lau...Oh yeah I'm talking to a knocked out person duh nevermind." Right when he got up to look, he saw a girl with her foot in the air. "Oh boy things are about to get a bit rough..." Leon jumped at the force of the kick that landed upon the girl. Leon was so excited he dropped Kehinde. "Oh! Sorry I'm so sorry. Just gonna pick you back up." Kehinde slowly opened his eyes. First with a couple of blinks then a shot open. He began to feel his nose throbbing with intense pain. "Crap, what you punch me for?!" Kehinde yelled waiting for an answer, completely oblivious to what was going on. Leon ignored him and watched the fight take place. He began to take notes as he admired the styles they used. "Hellllllloooo earth to Le....." Kehinde stopped mid-sentence and saw what was taking place. He slowly sat up holding his nose.

They were really fighting they were really doing it. Kehinde looked over at Kimirou and noticed he was dangerously close to the fight. He touched Leon's shoulder informing him. "Hey, run over there and get Kimirou he can't really move at the moment." Leon squinted at him as he slowly turned around, "Oh sure so I can get killed? Yeah you wish...." Kehinde lightly pushed Leon, "Come onnnn don't be a meanie." Kehinde remarked. Leon responded firmly, "No....if I leave you might get hurt." Kehinde pushed him again, "Really? He's like two feet from you." Kehinde added. Leon stood up with irritation and angrily tip toed over and leaned down in his face. "Hey dude you might wanna move about a couple of feet over. You might look like a stepped in pile of crap if you don't." Leon shrugged and walked back over to Kehinde, "Well I tried...can't help the fact he is lying there." he added folding his arms. Kehinde shook his head and tried to fixed himself up. He looked at his coat and noticed it was dirty. He sighed when he figured it was ruined. "Oops there goes a kid...." Leon blurted out laughing.

Kehinde looked around and noticed people were flooding in. Medics were there, so were bystanders and onlookers. The battle wasn't making it any better because it was drawing attention to them. Leon noticed a guy on the other side, he had just caught a little girl. He tapped Kehinde to see if he knew him, "Hey do you know that guy?" Leo asked. Kehinde positioned himself to see who he was talking about. "Not really, he graduated with me is all why?" Leon had a puzzled look that then turned to shock when he heard the words, "Konservi Chi, Fylakízoun!" Kehinde immediately grabbed Leon and put him behind him, "What are you doing I want to see." Leon insisted. "No, stay back Leon if they see you I'm as good as dead." Kehinde replied holding him back. Leon saw the spectacle take place, he watched all the way to the last rail fell. As soon as it did, Leon immediately pulled out a book and began flipping through the pages. "What are you doing?!" Kehinde whispered. "Shut up...I'm looking for something." Leon responded flipping the pages. "Damn I need to learn that one....Kehinde will keep me for sure. If I did." He mumbled to himself. "What book?" Kehinde asked confused. "Ohhhhh just you're assassin handbook," Leon chuckled nervously. "My wha..." Kehinde was interrupted by Leon. "Look!" Leon pointed at the cage whilst stuffing the book in his bag. Kehinde slowly stood up as he saw it. He couldn't believe he was actually seeing it. "Who is that?" Leon asked with a light whisper. "Th....thats...H...Harbinger Niclaus...I...I...I Mean Coordinator Nereus." Kehinde nervously conceded. Leon eyes widened and looked at Kehinde. "Daaaaaaang he's that powerful?" Leon smiled with a devilish grin. Kehinde nodded and noticed the higher up were beginning to arrive. "Ohhhh crap...we're in trouuuuuble." He mumbled.[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox=Orion Lotus, purple]

Even after the sounds of explosions silenced, the sounds of chaos remained. Orion paused for a moment to insure his own safety before he moved from his cover. He found no more enemies among the debris, no live enemies that is. the falling death bombs mush have been to cover their retreat. He let out a sigh before a commotion caught his ear. Moving toward the sounds of combat he rounded a corner to witness a serious cat fight. He didnt recognize either female personally but it didnt seem like either of them were the enemy. Glancing around he noticed that others simply watched as confused as he was. With the Threat of annihilation seemingly over tension was still high. He placed a hand over his chest, to check his heart rate but felt it stop for a second when he heard the words "Konservi Chi, Fylakízoun!" he had no idea what it was untill it happened and really had no intention of sticking around to find out. The only problem was that he was frozen in place. Was it fear? Curiosity? anticipation? what stilled Orion as numerous pillars arose around the fighting females and a new face addressed them? Unable to so much as Blink Orion stood, with his hand to his chest completely immobile. Had someone caught him in a konsido? He wondered to himself. If so....who?

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox=Elijah Randolph, red, solid]Elijah was impressed at how the girl, Azami took on Jexxai. It was entertaining to him. Azami was an amazing fighter, with all her craziness and unpredictability. He started to laugh uncontrollably, when she through a kid at Jexxai, who in turn swatted her a way. When someone else came in and ceased the fighting, by putting the girls in cages. Elijah looked at the man.

It was Nereus, Elijah sighed, he just had to break up the fun. Nothing left to do but, to wait for everyone to play "nice" again. Then Elijah, stunned saw the man pointing his sword at Azami. "This man has clearly lose it." Luckily Jexxai stopped him, but then he was coming at her still. Elijah waited to see what happened next.
[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Battle is over, green, solid]Just like that the battle was ended. He looked at her with a heart felt smile, "Sure hun, there are medics waiting for you outside. I'll call off the trial board only because you faced this beauty and lived to tell a tale. You fought well." The rails retracted into the ground as if they grew from it. He picked her up and took her to a medic. "She is injured." He remarked placing her on the stretch. He looked around an noticed some of the Higher ups we're there. "Nereus you ok? We saw a bright light." One of the men commented running up to him. "Oh....don't touch me I broke a nail I need an appointment immediately. I'm free tomorrow." He waltz over to everyone else. "I hope you all are ok, tonight's events have shaken everyone up." He announced. "You are all to get treated for your injuries before turning in for the evening." He flipped his hair over his shoulder. "We will need statements from everyone on what they saw, when they saw it, where they saw. I'm sure you all have a lot to say." He finished.

*Press Play*​

Nereus walked back over to where the festival had been held. He was joined by other members as well. "I can't believe it, it's destroyed." Harbinger Ramel bellowed as he looked at the damage. "All this just to kidnap someone?! We have to find them!" Another cried. Nereus looked up at the sky and sighed, "Yeah we will, with the graduates being as strong as they are and us we shouldn't have the slightest problem." He replied twirling his hair. "The graduates? Really?! You think they are our ace in the hole? How foolish." Ramel angrily responded. Nereus chuckled, "You're cute when you get angry, yes the graduates that girl I just dealt with is a prime example. She stood her own back there just to protect the one that betrayed her. Talk about heart." Nereus murmured. Ramel smiled and looked over at the other assassin that joined them, "He has a point. We will just have to see how it plays out I guess." The other assassin nodded in agreement, "Yeaaaah...we just have to wait and see. But in the mean time we have to get this mess cleaned up. Reporters will surely be lurking around." The trio nodded in agreement and began to get stuff picked up. It would take some time but the League had the resources to get themselves back together.[/fieldbox]

@Lunar Blaze @Nicias Askani @Total Anarchy Beastmode @anMech @Etānaru Fureimu @RainDash @Tone Deaf @Affili @Forbidden Galaxy @Drakken

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
[Fieldbox= Jexxai Koustem, blue]

Jexxai sighed in relief as she was placed on the stretcher. All the aches and pains of fighting came washing over her at once. Her body felt heavy and sore. Add in a nasty headache and you could see why the only thing Jexxai wanted to do was close her eyes.

She was about to as well when out of the corner of her eye she saw Azami still standing almost in the last place Jexxai had pushed her toward. A sad smile found its way on her lips and Jexxai called the girl over and to her surprise she listened. As soon as she came close enough Jexxai extended a hand placing it on Azamis forearm.

" Heyy you faught well Azami. Listen I am sorry for just attacking you, but I have a deal for you. I know you like to play and honestly I do too. So whenever you want I will play with you. All I ask is that you try not to hurt people who DON'T deserve it. " pulling her hand off her foerarm she extended a pinky. "Pinky promise?"

[/Fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Azami Ito, red, solid]"Don't tattle," Azami muttered seemingly in a trance or a disassociative state from being threatened by somebody with so much more power than her, "got it." She finally snapped out of her it and looked around after heard her name. She quickly realized that Jexxai was the one who called her and ran over.
As soon as she came close enough Jexxai extended a hand placing it on Azamis forearm. Azami flinched at being touched without expecting it. The fact that she was receiving kindness from somebody she was trying to kill moments ago both unnerved her and piqued her curiosity. She subconsciously tightened her grip on her bat, which was lying at her side.
"Heyy you faught well Azami. Listen I am sorry for just attacking you, but I have a deal for you. I know you like to play and honestly I do too. So whenever you want I will play with you. All I ask is that you try not to hurt people who DON'T deserve it. " pulling her hand off her foerarm she extended a pinky. "Pinky promise?"
Azami thought about it for what probably seemed like ages to Jexxai given her current condition, but was more like a few seconds. "I can't promise that," Azami giggled at the idea, "that's silly, but I can promise that I'll try." She curled her own pinkie around Jexxai's.[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Jonathan "Braam" Redaman, blue, solid]
When the fight continued anew, this time with the Harbinger himself the assailant acting as judge, Braam grit his teeth. On the one hand, Nereus was right, that the two girls shouldn't have been fighting like that. But forcing Jexxai to fight him like that didn't sit right with Braam. He started to get up, preparing to charge his dagger to try and break open the cage. But as the fight went on, Nereus' actions seemed strange. He was a Harbinger. He could have killed Jexxai and Azami both by now, but instead he seemed to be toying with them, and using only low-level Konsido. He's testing them, Braam realized. Or rather, her. With that in mind, he forced himself to relax and put the dagger away.

The fight ended rather conclusively in a sound, if predictable, defeat for Jexxai. Braam couldn't really hear what they were saying at the end, but Nereus seemed to be backing down now. That's when he noticed the girl's nose starting to bleed. She was going to collapse at this rate, being inside the cage for so long. Braam had almost forgotten what the cage did. He walked towards the cage, anxious now. He had no desire to see one of his potential teammates seriously hurt. He wasn't concerned for Azami, he was almost certain she wouldn't be on his team. She was clearly destined for Sango and there was no way he'd end up in that league of psychopaths. Jexxai would need help getting to someplace where she could rest.

But of course, Nereus released the cage and called over a medic to help her. Braam watched as the two girls talked, and sighed. He looked around him at the flurry of activity as medics tended to the wounded, and Nereus talked with the other league assassins about the damage of to the hall. Once again, questions sprang to mind. Why do this? Was what the Guild leader had so important? He needed answers, and with his fellow league-mates already being tended to, he decided it might be best to talk to one of the people who'd know the most. Lecturing the girl could wait, at least until she had her wounds treated.

He walked over to Nereus and bowed at the waist, "Harbinger Nereus. Thank you for your timely intervention. There's something I was wondering about this whole mess." He pause and looked the effeminate man in the eye. "Is there anything you can tell me about this thing those two are after? Is it really worth doing all of this to get it?"
[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox="Silverwolf, Blue, Solid"] After the scatter shots had subsided, Silver rolled himself and the vender out from under the battered cart.

His eyes scanned the grounds of Stratus Hall. "So much Death for what?" he queried out loud before resting a hand on the young girl's shoulder "Sorry you had to see all that Little Miss a damn shame that's for sure"
She was a young girl, clearly shaken up by the events that had ensued. If he had the power he would make her forget the scenes of devastation.

The girl flinched when he laid his hand on her shoulder, he couldn't blame her could he? She had seen the whole ordeal between him and the thug from start to finish. She wasn't cut out for this, only a simple vender, nothing more. She said nothing, only glanced at the blood trickling from the stranger's wounds, wounds he had endured to see her to safety. 'An assassin, that has the heart to rescue a normal person like me, Maybe they aren't all bad afterall' she thought to herself, managing a soft smile.

Silver caught the stares as her eyes passed over his wounds and chuckled "Don't worry about me, These are a long way from my heart, I'm just glad I got you out of that mess" He offered her a smile then led her to a near by medic so her wounds could be treated. "These guys will patch you up then get you to safety" As he made his way over to the fight that had errupted between Jexxai and Azumi he called over his shoulder, petting the shish-kabobs that were still tucked under his belt "By the way, you make one hell of a shish-kabob! See you around"

The echoing words of of a new voice followed by an incredible spike of soul essence hastened his steps to the fight. This couldn't be good. He saw the cage manifest around Jexxai and Azumi, then watched as Harbinger Nereus joined the battle. Although he should have been concerned for the well being of the two new graduates, his attention was drawn to the flamboyance of the Harbinger flicking his hair, a very annoying habit the man had but hell, who was Silverwolf to point it out to Nereus in all is extravagance.

"Honestly, that guy and his fucking hair!" he murmured as he watched the fight proceed. At least it would be controlled to an extent from here on out and after a few minutes, Silver was sure no one would be dieing from this fight. At least some Harbingers were still credible, though annoying they may be.

Both of the apprentice Assassins fought well, but the fight was clearly swayed in Jexxais direction, and she gave her all to save Azumi. The fight was concluded and Silver watched from distance as Harbinger Nereus set Jexxai down on a stretcher with nothing but compliments about her fight.

Once the adrenaline began to diminish, Silver was reminded of all his wounds as their dull aches became more pronounced but he stood fast, embracing the pain. There were others in far worse condition than he, and Silver slipped away from the crowd in search of anyone fortunate to survive.

Some few souls had managed to survive. Those who had found succor under stone walls, heavy carts. A few had even dove under livestock and escaped serious injuries.
But wails of pain and their echoes far outweighed anything else, leaving Silver feeling overwhelmed, but he carried on. Embracing it all, the screams and cries, the pain of his own injuries. He was unable to turn his unique abilities off, unable to desensitize himself to the notes of macabre, that the dieing released within their last breaths.Death's Symphony. It was a sort of music in itself and he found his mind drifting, seeking solace from it all as he numbly performed mercy kills for those that were suffering beyond repair. It was a hell of job but it had to be done.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
[fieldbox="Arria's Confused, solid, red"]
Arria... didn't understand what just happened. First the Headmaster's daughter was kidnapped and now they were all watching in awe as Jexxai and Azami duked it out only to be interrupted by another Harbinger. Arria found herself trying to rush to help but the fight was over and Azami was doing a pinkie promise with Jexxai. Perhaps it was true... Azami was truly crazy and made others feel the same way. In that case, Arria could use that. It would make her more unpredictable, more of a threat of those who would wish her harm, and maybe for once she could forget the bloody images in her head.

Arria, once the field was lowered and everyone was calm again, moved next to Azami. "Azami why are you picking fights with Jexxai? Or was she just fighting you for fun? Because either way it's not nice to annoy the girl. You;ve also made more work for the medics." Arria commented, checking the smaller girl for injuries. "Make sure to talk to the medics too. Don't die from poison because of dumb bravery."
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Jexxai Koustem, blue]

*press Play!*​

She sighed in a defeat and chuckled a bit at Azamis words. She really hoped she never had to fight the girl again, she was scary to say the least. Despite that Jexxai tugged on their linked pinkies and pulled the smaller girl into a tight hug. "Thank you Baka." She whispered intot he girls ear before releasing her and laying back to finally let the waiting medic do his job.

Not that there was much to do. The only real injuries he could help Jexxai with were the on her forearms from blocking that bat. The medic did his best to clean the flesh wounds out, none of them big enough to warrant stitches. So in the end she wrapped both of them up and called it a day. With that done The medic waved two other men over to carry her stretcher to one of the many medic vehicles that had arrived. Jexxai however was not have any of it, as soon as she saw them coming she waved them away. "But, ma'am." They said trying to reason with her. "Your exhausted and you could of hurt yourself internally pushing yourself so hard. "

Jexxai however was very determined not to go anywhere with these people. "No, no no." she said shaking her head. "If I did, trust me I would be the first to say something about it. I am just tired and a little shaky in the knees. All I really need to do is gete a nice cup of coffee and relax in my bed." With that she pushed herself into a sitting position pausing there before slipping off the stretcher. Immediately her knees almost buckled under her, catching herself at the last second. She smiled almost awkwardly at the men who had crossed their arms and were staring. "I will be fine!" She said with vindication, With that she walked off almost marching toward the a random direction.

As soon as she was out of sight of those men she slowed down considerably. She looked around trying to find a familiar face, when she saw Braam, a man she knew well enough to go bother. He himself was bothering the same harbinger who had kicked her ass in the first place. Intent on defusing a possible situation she walked behind the man throwing her arms around his neck and setting her chin on his shoulder. "Braaaaaaaaam," She said playfully scolding him. "Do not bother the Harbingers, they have better things to do. When they think we are ready to know they will tell us, it's no use to push the subject anymore until then. How about you take me home, please?"
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Elijah Randolph, red, solid]After the medic came and patched up things and everyone, Elijah was still standing at the same spot. He then started to walk towards Azami. "Azami, I think what you did, it was...it was...amazing!" Elijah smirked at her. "Next time you get into a fight, let me know, so I can have your back. Excuse me, I never gave you my name, I'm Elijah Randolph. The famous one, Ha!"

Elijah was in good company, if this was going to be his team, he was sure Azami would be on it. Him and Azami and whoever were the others, in his team, they would cause chaos and become victors. Elijah could just picture it now. When it came to anything, Elijah was always on Top. He never took runner up.
[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox= Kimirou Asura & Torri, purple, solid] Kimirou was laying still and motionless as the exchange between the brother began and finished. His eyes closed around the time the battle had begun. By the time Leon had whispered in his ear he had no energy to move. Kimirou didn't even have enough energy to absorb the darkness around him. All this happened due to the loss of blood, that resulted from him being catapulted into the courtyard and landing on a sharp root that was protruding from the ground. No one could notice since he didn't have to energy to tell anyone, nor has anyone tried to move him. This root was attached to a very large tree in the courtyard. This tree was a rare tree in Delia. Exotic if you will. The tree could not only thrive from nature itself but also is like a vampire when it came to the energy of soul essence. It was planted as a symbol of the Leagues of Assassins being that the person with the strongest soul essence in all of Pyrrah being the Grand Headmaster himself. The tree had drained nearly half of Kimirou's remaining soul essence by the time Harbinger Niclaus arrived. By the time the other higher ups and medics arrived it had nearly drained all of it.

Along with the emergency league medics, Tal was also called. Tal was not only ran the clinic of Kimirou's village with his other brothers, he was also an emergency medic for the Komenco. Each brother had an obligation to be an emergency medic for each league. This was due to an order by the noble family for all owners of hospitals and clinics. Tal chose the Komenco, Pop chose the Unio Humoj, leaving the Socio for the oldest and most mature of the brothers, Pil. Tal had the personality of the Socio but chose the Komenco to be close to Kimirou, knowing hee was going to be in it since even before Kimirou joined the academy. Tal walked into the courtyard with his 12 year older daughter by his side. She wanted to follow her father's footsteps into the medical field so she tagged along whenever she could.

She quickly noticed Kimirou on the ground and shouted, "Uncle Miru!" Tal quickly covered her mouth. He rose his figure to his lips and shushed the girl. "I allowed you to tag along but you have to be quiet." He explained. Tal blinked once and by the time he opened his eyes he was on the opposite side of the courtyard near the cage. The girl called out, "Sorry dad!" Tal became angry but realized he was there to do a job, so knowing she could handle herself, entered the festival area.

The girl rose her right arm up with her palm facing Kimirou. The word "Tien" left her lips. A pink runic circle formed in front of her hand and grew to about the size of a small dog. The same circle appeared underneath Kimirou around his torso area the same size as the one in front if the girls palm. The circle beneath Kimirou began to disappear and so did his body. With the circle still in front of her hand, another formed next to her feet. Soon Kimirou's body appeared still facing downward. Both the circles then dispersed. The girl feel too her knees and quickly flipped Kimirou over. "Tisk, tisk, tisk Miru. I thought we taught you better than this. I guess I better get to work." She then noticed the stab wound in his right thigh. She looked up scanning the ground where Kimirou was laying. Spotting the root she whispered, "damn root" as she swung her right hand in a toss like fashion, sending another pink runic circle with different symbols toward the root cutting it as close to the ground as possible so no one else could fall on it. She then turned her attention back to Kimirou. The girl then waved her has in a ballet like fashion, almost like a bird opening and retracting its wings. To the left of her several small green runic circles appeared. To the right of her several small pink runic circles appeared. From the green ones several medicinal plants appears. From the pink several bowls, vials, and tools appeared. She then began working on Kimirou. She dressed his wound and several of his scrapes and cuts. Get finally was a concoction of her own invention. She forced Kimirou to drink it. After a while Kimirou opened his eyes. "Torri? What are you doing here?" Torri replied with a slap to Kimirou's face. "Don't ever do that again Miru." She then hugged him at the neck.[/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Azami Ito, red, solid]Azami glared at Arria, "I was busy, I don't need a reason to fight, and I feel fine." She started to leave when Elijah came over and proclaimed that he was famous, "I've never heard of you. Everyone just leave me alone!" She ran off into the mostly-abandoned festival grounds, and slowed down when she was sure she wasn't being followed.
She eventually found an area that was devoid of people, alive or dead, probably the epicenter of the scattershot. She giggled a little when she thought of the fact that the last person who stood there was probably obliterated. "Why did I feel that way after the fight? Why couldn't I move when that man attacked me?" She had started pacing and trying to work through... whatever it was that was going on. She couldn't think clearly in her head, everything got all jumbled up, and speaking her thoughts helped to sort things out. When working through something in her head she tended to act more serious, something she hated about herself and didn't want others to see. "Why did I feel a twinge of pain when I blamed Jex?" She grabbed her head with both hands and messed up her hair, "AARRGH! And why did I make a promise like that? I can't stop hurting people, otherwise they'll..." She trailed off, deciding against going down that line of thought, "Whatever, it's not like she can keep an eye on me all the time, right?"[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Coordinator Nereus, magenta, solid]

*Press Play*​

Coordinator Nereus was calling around to get estimates on the damages. Some of the other higher-ups were out and a few of the second and third tier were out. "Yes, that's fine sweetie just as long as we recie....mhmmm as long as we receive an estimate." He nods his head and walks a few steps, "Yes ma'am, so how much are we looking at?" He asks the person on the phone, reaching for his notebook. He begins writing things down. "Ok...ok...and this is just for the estimate right?" He places his notebook down, "Wonderful, well we'll be in touch honey ok?" He begins playing with his hair, "Alright, Mwah buh bye hun." He finishes up the phone call rolling his eyes, "bitch." He places his phone down and continues on with the clean up.

As soon as he was getting started one of the graduates walked over to him, nearly startling him the graduate bowed. "Harbinger Nereus. Thank you for your timely intervention. There's something I was wondering about this whole mess." He remarked coming up from his bow. Nereus instantly looked at him with disgust and flipped his hair at him, "Johnathan is it? Look don't call me Haaarbinger it sounds gross. You are to address me as Coordinator Nereus understand? Thank you." Nereus insisted before cracking a smile. "Alright, what can I do for you?" The graduate looked Nereus in the eye all serious like. Nereus cracked a joke, "Looooooook, if you're trying to make a pass at me I at least would like to be fine dined." He chuckled before the graduate spoke. "Is there anything you can tell me about this thing those two are after? Is it really worth doing all of this to get it?" He asked, Nereus then got serious and folded his arm and began to pace. "Well, honestly we don't don't know Jason. All we know is as much as you do. We don't know how he was able to get on stage, how he was able to enter, even how Thomas.....Thomas, that's right he had to work with Thomas." He stopped and looked at the graduate. "It just doesn't make sense Jacob." He looked at his nails, "I really need a nail appointment."

He look out to the others and yelled, "Put your backs into it men!" One of them decided to give Nereus the finger. "You do that again and I'll make a necklace out of it!" He yelled in response, spiking his soul essence. Nereus was just about to finish up his explanation another graduate came up speaking. "Braaaaaaaaam," She playfully scolded. "Do not bother the Harbingers, they have better things to do. When they think we are ready to know they will tell us, it's no use to push the subject anymore until then. How about you take me home, please?" Nereus instantly smiled when he heard the voice. "M'lady Jexxai," He greeted her with a smile. Flipping his hair, he continued. "It's not a big deal. He just wants to know answers just like we do. I do agree with him this was a bit much just for some kidnapping."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jonathan "Braam" Redaman, blue, solid]
Hearing his real name used so casually by Nereus made Braam frown in a slight tug at his lips. When Nereus then insisted on his title as Coordinator, Braam only blinked at first, but gave a slight nod of acknowledgement. And as stoic as ever, he didn't even react to the joke, as if Nereus hadn't said it. And then he started getting Braam's name wrong, which got a bit irritating. He even got it wrong three times. But then, that was preferable to him using his actual name again, so Braam made no comment on it. Still, the lack of information even from the League leaders surprised him. He would have figured they'd know something. They were the League of Assassins, and gathering intelligence was one of their specialties. For this stranger and Thomas to completely baffle them, they must have been exceptionally skilled. Or... thinking about some of the eccentricities the League allowed for, maybe Braam had been overestimating the group's capabilities.

He was about to chastise Coordinator Nereus for talking about his stupid nails, however dumb an idea that might be, when Jexxai's voice suddenly called out to him from very close. The next instant, before he could even turn to face her, he felt her arms wrap around his neck. A flicker of instinct from training as an assassin screamed at him for a short split second, to slip out of the grasp or otherwise strike back, but he reigned in the urge. His only outward reaction to Jexxai's sudden proximity was a tension in his muscles that he forced to relax. He half missed her light-hearted scolding, but got the gist of what she was saying. "I suppose..." He murmured, acutely uncomfortable with the closeness of her body. He wasn't used to people invading his personal space so nonchalantly, but Jexxai didn't seem to be the kind to pay attention to that. He didn't voice any complaint though, and added, "I will make sure you get home safely. Although I believe we will be going to our own league quarters soon enough."

Braam focused back on Coordinator Nereus and said, "Once things have calmed down some, I would like to assist in gathering information. I have contacts I could talk to. Otherwise, Thomas and the stranger's group seemed to be fairly large for a covert operation. A group like that can hardly move around without giving away traces of their activity." He glanced at the debris scattered around and the efforts to begin collecting it all and the treatment of the wounded. "I cannot let something like this go unpunished. If necessary, I will drag both of them back here in chains. And perhaps a few missing limbs."
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
[fieldbox= Amaya Mikazuki, blue, solid]
Amaya's boots pounded the ground as she ran torward the chaos. She could hear the shouts calming down, but there was still the distant echos of voices, which got louder as she approached. The heat of the air made her exposed waist bead with sweat. Her bow was strung across her back, and now was bumping across her shoulders as she continued to run torward the commotion.

She she reached the area, she slowed down to a trot as she watched a girl be carried away on a stretcher. Christ, what the hell happened? The ground was in chunks, bits and pieces of ground were scattered everywhere. Smoke drifted up into the sky, the wind tugging at their soft gray tendrils. There were a group of people gathered here and there.

Amaya felt lost. Wasnt this supposed to be a festival? She heard rumors but didnt expect to find the place smashed to pieces. Hell, she only just managed to graduate and she had a horrible feeling she came smack into the middle of something larger than she could understand.

Her boots made little noise as she ventured into the aftermath. God, she hoped nobody was hurt. She chewed on the inside of her lip as she kicked pieces of rubble that were in her path. Should she ask if anybody needed help? Would that be too invasive? Damn, she felt like she belonged, but then again she felt out of place.

The tendris of fabric on her back seemed to want to float upward into the sky along with the ribbons of smoke. She took a small peice of black thin cloth and tamed the waves of blonde hair that poured down her back. Amaya became nervous. She had no idea if she should approach one of the bistanders, or groups of people. Would they hate her? God, she didnt know.

She toyed with the zipper on her thigh high boots until she remembered her training. She hadnt spent years filing her head with knowledge of the Asassin arts for nothing. She inhaled the bitter tasting air, and released it. She could feel her nerves unfurling like new wings, the tension in her bones relaxing, the springs in her body uncoiling until her chest didnt feel so tight.

When she spoke, her voice sounded foreign to her ears, as if her voice wasnt hers, as if she was listening to herself from underwater.

"Christ.. What happened here?"

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Reila Solari, red, solid]After the explosives stopped raining from the sky, Reila's face returned back to normal. "Well the party had to stop sometime I suppose." The girl muttered happily as she began to head to her respective league as if nothing ever happened. However, a fight ensued right as she was about to exit from out of the festival area, causing her to turn to see the combatants participating within it. The people fighting happened to be Azami versus a girl with light blue hair. Aza Aza against a tall girl like that? Mr. Snuggie Wuggles says that Aza loses, so I'll bet that she doesn't hehe. The girl whispered under her breath as she gave the fight one last look before making her way out. She didn't bother watching since the two girls had a good amount of spectators viewing the fight already.

Once Reila was back in North Central, she caught the side of a familiar face who had short dark red hair roaming about. "Excuse me but could you stop for a second? " The girl questioned softly, triggering the individual to quickly take a glance at her before unexpectedly making a run for it. She instinctively chased the figure in pursuit with a blank look on her face. Why're you running? You know I'm going to catch you eventually...unless you don't know, which would explain why you're still running. Reila's mind came to a sudden stop along with her body as the person she was chasing mere seconds ago had vanished into thin air, leaving behind nothing but a fading afterimage of the mysterious individual. "Oops, I guess I didn't expect that but it doesn't matter because I'm still going to catch you for running. And when I finally do, I'll use your remains to make my first batch of gingiebread men before interrogating you one by one." The girl proclaimed happily. She didn't exactly remember where she had seen the face from, but apparently they were of some importance if something clicked in her head just by seeing them.
[/fieldbox]

• Love
[Fieldbox= Kimirou Asura & Torri, purple, solid] Torri tore herself away from Kimirou's neck. Kimirou managed to fix a smile upon his face. "I'll be ok Torri. Thanks for your help." Torri then smiled and began to help Kimirou stand. "Oh I'm not done yet. I'm going to be watching you." Kimirou felt a little uneasy about the last system Torri had made. A thought then came to his mind. "Hey, how about I introduce you to a couple of my friends." A smile as big as the sun formed upon Torri's as excitement filled her body. "Sure!" She screamed uncontrollably like a little schoolgirl. A smile reappeared on Kimirou's face as he directed his niece in the direction of Kehinde and Leon. Once there Kimirou began to speak. "Hey Kehinde and Leon, this is my niece Torri. This little one is my pride and joy." Torri began to blush and avert her vision, from the group. She lightly spoke, "Hello." She then reached out her hand out of course facing Leon first. After a little conversation, Torri interrupted herself mid sentence looking into the sky a thought ran across get mind. "Hey guys don't you think we should be heading to the north? I mean there's is no way you two would be heading to the south or the west." She then quickly grabbed Kimirou hand dragging him off in the direction of the north while facing backwards waving at Leon and Kehinde in the 'come on' motion and winking towards Leon. Kimirou didn't notice however so there was no comment fir him to make just dangle in the air like an eight year old's teddy bear.[/Fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.