Nobility©

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Liam Eirnheart, Purple]Liam, despite being a deliverer of justice cared little for the fore-goings of the headmaster, or the events overall that had happened, and were still happening. The daughter wasn't the issue, despite her foolishness of putting herself out to be used as leverage against her father. "Such a cliche." He pinched the bridge of his nosed and glanced at those around him. Some were engrossed with their own battles while others just stood and watched. Liam paused and took a minute to take in everything that had happened before he had 'chosen a side'. What was the motive? When did they collect all the supposed 'traitors'? He couldn't piece all of it together, nor did he exactly have the time to do such a feat. Thing is something just didn't fit into the puzzle.

The music had since long been blurred out, the sound of the crowd overlapping anything and everything. While he took time to contemplate he had noticed men lurking in the shadows, looking for unwary prey to strike. While he took his time to analyze what was going on a long-sword had swiftly brushed past his face. "Seems I wasn't vigilant enough." He briskly took a step back, distancing himself from his opponent. A long-sword, or any type of metallic weapon was a bad choice against Liam. He took a deep breath and channeled the electricity before dashing forward, giving the assailant no time to retaliate. Within seconds he managed to plant the palm of his hand against the dull side of the blade, sending a strong shock throughout the blade into the assailant and eventually into the ground, dispersing the current completely. He took a deep breath as the 'man' collapsed to the ground knowing he'd have at least a few seconds of downtime before he was either attacked or the man attempted to stand again.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Arria Clavus, red, solid"]
As the festival drug on, Arria found herself more and more wishing something would happen. Not something terrible, but definitely something more than just sitting on a bench and wishing her headache would go away. After some time the Headmaster spoke, telling them about this and that, but to be honest Arria didn't care. Formalities were for people who didn't constantly have their hands in the dirt doing the work the king didn't want to see.

It was all political bullshit that Arria hated. She didn't like being a disposable killer, but it was better to be government sanctioned and free than to be behind bars for the same reason. Ah well, it was life and Arria was good at dealing with bad situations and coming out on top. Usually bloody and battered but nonetheless she was still winning and the rest were six feet under.

While in her musings the kidnapping of Cassandra happened. While Arria didn't particularly like royalty, she agreed that something had to be done about these party crashers. Arria managed to stand up before the mercenaries arrived.
(Play me)
"So.......Who's going to be our first victim?"

Relia raised her hand but the first attackers were some guy with a scarf and another Arria didn't recognize. Arria had to find Azami, the other girl's madness combat would only help Arria fight better and besides. Azami was someone that Arria worried about. Especially if they were going to be teammates. Arria managed to locate the place where people were screaming nonsensical things, but was halted from continuing forward by a burly looking man with a club.

"That's your weapon of choice? A club?" Arria said, her tone caustic and more irritated than amused. "You're serious right now? You know what, since I'm in a good mood, I'll take you on without my knives," Arria popped her knuckles, "let's play asshole."

The first swing was clumsy, with too much weight donated to the swing. He must have thought that Arria wouldn't be able to dodge it. Arria merely stepped out of range of the weapon, unamused. Once the swing passed Arria was close in to the man, she landed a gut punch with enough force to knock the man back a little. He was up again before Arria could land another punch, however, and was charging with the club, this time he wasn't going to make the same mistake, Arria knew as she dodged this blow.

"All right then, I've got place to be and people to kill, so play time is over." Arria said, drawing her swords and activating her berserk mode. Her red eyes studied the man's posture, and wasted no time and exploiting his openings. It had been a simple matter to cut his head off, because he had been readying himself for an overhead swing.

Now to find Azami and Relia, those two for sure were going to be in Sango with her, and naturally gaining favors from people who liked to kill was a good thing. It made sure their next kill wouldn't be yourself for sure. Arria's eyes tried to find where the two were, as Arria dashed through the crowd of people, killing those who were going for others and she didn't care if they were friend or foe, it was too much of a madhouse to have any sort of a difference here.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Jonathan "Braam" Redaman, Blue, Solid]
Amongst all the festivities, Braam remained a silent, stoic figure amongst a sea of rather eccentric individuals. His casual business attire, while nice, did not draw much attention to itself. He didn't like wearing the full two-piece suits, or tuxes. They were hard to move in, in the event that something went wrong. And while his particular ability didn't necessarily call for finesse in most instances, he preferred to have it anyway. He didn't stick out much on his own either, barely standing above the average with his hair dyed a dark brown, and kept short and bland, but he preferred it that way. Braam would rather engage in any social situation on his own terms, rather than someone come up to him. He moved with precision, and managed to make his constant surveillance of his surroundings look casual and disinterested.

That is, of course, until the Assassin King started his speech. Braam grew still and locked his attention on him all through the speech. When the stranger waltzed up onto stage and Thomas betrayed everyone by taking Cassandra captive, Braam's narrowed eyes and wrinkled brow, the only outward sign of the outrage that made his blood boil. He wanted to do something about the capture, but with Cassandra's life on the line, he could only stand by and watch. The explosion from the front entrance startled Braam, and based on the lack of tremors inside, it meant it was a concentrated blast, despite being so close. He missed the announcement from the attackers amidst the commotion, but the strangers coming with drawn weapons said enough on their own.

While Braam assessed the number of enemies coming towards them, he watched the others jump in, displaying their various fighting styles and abilities. The banter between two people in particular seemed inappropriate to him, but then, the assassin's league was home to many different types of people. Including the deranged, like those two girls that had come into the earlier seminar covered in blood. As more people joined in on the fighting, Braam decided it might be best to see the situation outside, rather than stay in here. So he extended a hand and a grappling hook fired out from his sleeve and lodged itself into the far wall, over from where the intruders came in. Braam flew over the main fighting and landed in front of the entrance, to find that there didn't seem to be anymore enemies coming in besides the ones he could see.

Did that mean this was a diversion? It made sense, but then, why that if the traitor and the stranger had Cassandra for leverage? Then again, not everyone here would necessarily care if they had to sacrifice Cassandra to get to them. Even so... the others seemed to have things under control here. So while he had no doubt that he stood no chance against Thomas or the stranger, he could at least find out where they were headed.

With that in mind, he charged out of the building, in pursuit of the two. He didn't dare get close, though, and maintained a safe distance from them, using his grappling hook to stay above them when he could...
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[Fieldbox=Air Strike Retreat, Green, Solid]"Alert the others, they have made a safe getaway. Prepare for retreat." Thomas told the Messenger. The messenger nodded and quickly scurried toward the meetup point. He fell as he tried to enter the door, "Time to pull out." The messenger announced. The others nodded and headed to setup up position. Two ran on foot and another jumped through the air. They finally arrived outlining the walls of Stratus hall. "Everybody pull out!" One of the men yelled. He signaled to those on the roof. The nodded and took their positions. The wind breezed across the area. An eerie like atmosphere fell upon the area. Those who were involved began to pull back as if nothing happened. "Awh man right as it was getting good." One foot soldier said as he exited.

*Press Play*

Not long after, A very cunning young man stepped forward and began to speak, "Listen up, Now I don't wish to repeat this. You tell your Headmaster we apologize for disrupting this event. I want to extend my sincerest apologies to those who attended this event on this fine evening." He then reached into his pocket and grabbed a necklace, tossing it to the ground. "Oh and that's a special present from CaSandra. The poor gal didn't even know what hit her. Now listen, we're open for negotiations. We are willing to hear what you have to offer Headmaster. If you so much try to underhandedly plan something. We will burn that girl alive. I hope your listening." He chuckled as he was about to finish his statement. "You brought this on yourself you know. We only ask that you give us what were looking for." He slid his hands into his pocket and turned away.

A distant voice yelled from the crowd, "You coward! you took a defenseless girl hostage. You tell us where you took her!" The crowd stood in utter silence as one of the crowd members voiced his opinion. The man stopped and slowly looked over his shoulder, "it's admirable to see the people stand behind someone as if they were their own. But believe me your efforts are futile." He remarked. The man from the crowd then stepped forward and replied, "Well if they are so futile then how about you fight me." He turned around and made eye contact with the man from the crowd. "Ok, perhaps you didn't hear what I said. I told you your efforts were futile." He then locked eyes on the poor man. "I'll remind you I do admire your courage, but there is a time and a place for everything." He commented sliding his hands into his pockets. The man from the crowd passed out without a second's notice. The crowd looked on in shock as the man turned around and started for the exit. "That's too bad, the way gravity works sometimes it will kill you if you're not careful. Everyone lets go." He remarked. When the last enemy left, a thick foggy mist blanketed the area. No soon after that, a raspy voice came from the sky. "You all have been quite the opponents this evening, but it's now time to end our ties here. I bid you all adieu. Walk the along path of death and perish." Everyone tried to make out who it was but due to the thick fog it was no use. The voice continued chuckling, "Scatter Shot, Dance my assassins........dance." Explosive bullets fell from the sky, screams of terror ranged throughout the festival hall. [/fieldbox]

@Lunar Blaze @Nicias Askani @Total Anarchy Beastmode @anMech @Etānaru Fureimu @RainDash @Iarrthoir @Tone Deaf @Affili @Forbidden Galaxy @Drakken

Last edited by a moderator:
[Fieldbox= Jexxai Koustem]

Determination burned brightly in the eyes of Jexxai as she glared at her opponent. Her breath was calm as the man panted, blood leaking out of a shallow wound across his chest. With both of her Tomahawks in each of her hands she was ready to rengage with her attacker when out of the corner of her eye she cuaght something speeding toward them. In a moment her fight with the man was over as a bat collided against his skull. Swung by a petite women as if she was playing game. Jexxai watched numbly as the women moved on to her next victim. Her hands falling lazily to her side, her fight over too soon for her liking.

With an almost sad sigh Jexxai slipped her weapons back into their sheaths. With the immediate danger now gone she toom her time analyzing the situation. Her fellow graduates didn't seem to be having much of a hard time with their foes. As she watched she could hear their call for retreat, they picked up their injured and ran.

That was when the man who had stolen CaSandra re appeared before them all, the crowd growing silent as he made his demands. The only one who chose to speak his mind seemingly dying without ever being touch. With that their enemies all left and a thick crowd began to blanket the grounds. Jexxai on instinct began chanting just as the rasping voice spoke.

Kneeling down in almost a prayer like stance she began whispering under her breath. "Konservi Theta, aspída kathréfti̱, Magic not work, powers shall fail. These words are pain, welcome to hell." Once she spoke the last word a pearlesnt white shield appeared around her before fading out of existence. Just in time as well. Jexxai just had enough time to look up as explosive bullets rained from the sky, where they would of hit here they stopped hitting ehat was the invisable shield as it glowed white hot were it was impacted, each impact draining her more. Quickly looking around she started to run to the nearest building hoping her friends would do the same.

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
[fieldbox=Azami Ito, red, solid]When Azami heard something coming towards her she picked up one of the bodies near her.
"What the hell are y-" The woman Azami had picked up was apparently alive before the bullet hit her.
Azami didn't pay attention to the reaction from her shield as she was too focused on looking for cover. The first possibility that she found was another blond girl, who seemed to be able to deflect the projectiles. She kept her 'shield' up as she ran and tossed the dead body aside when she was about to make it in to the cover of the other girl's shield, "Safe!" Azami giggled, "Hi, I'm Azami, I hope you don't mind me joining you."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Elijah Randolph, red, solid]Elijah could see that this was going to be a hell of a time. They may never see CaSandra again, Elijah had so much to think about. Who was his league...probably Socio Sango and the fun killer girls and one other person. What did the King have, that the mysterious man wanted? By the time he had thought things through, bullets started to fly.
Elijah dodge them as best as he could, until he found cover. He through a table up in the air as the bullet hit it, making it explode into wooden pieces.

Elijah made it to a safe area. He was a few inches away from the crazy girl and Jexxai. He could see that they were at least smart enough to get out of danger. "I guess this is our welcome. Am I right!" He yelled, laughing and smirking at Jexxai and the girl. This was getting out of control...and chaos was something Elijah loved.
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox=Jonathan "Braam" Redaman, blue, solid]

Braam had to pause once he topped a nearby building and looked back as the attackers started to retreat from the hall. His lips twitched into a barely perceptible frown as he looked back at the traitor and the stranger, the latter moving back towards the hall to make some kind of announcement. The demands were as vague as on the stage. Even after the display with the one who stood out from the crowd, Braam considered jumping him while his attention lay elsewhere, or tossing an explosive dagger right next to his head. But a nagging sense of doubt told him that would fail spectacularly. It didn't matter though, because in the time it took him to deliberate, someone launched an explosive attack against the crowd around the hall and the stranger left after dropping Cassandra's necklace on the ground.

With narrowed eyes, Braam continued to follow the two as long as he could, assuming that others back at the hall could handle themselves. However, with the thick fog limiting his vision, Braam lost them and muttered a curse under his breath. He leapt from one building to another, trying to spot them, even throwing a few low pressure explosive daggers to disperse the fog without causing any collateral damage, but it did him little good. With his quarry lost, he turned back towards the smoke rising up from Stratus Hall, to see who survived and how bad the damage would be.[/fieldbox]

• Love
[Fieldbox= Reila Solaris, red, solid]Reila watched on with a confused look as all of the baddies began pulling out. "I guess it makes sense since it was just an act. But if it was just an act, then why did some people die in the conflict? Maybe that was the actors' way of rewarding me for participating unknowingly. Either way, it was very enjoyable, hehe." The girl giggled lowly as a man stepped from out of nowhere and proceeded to speak.

He began apologizing upon speaking, which triggered Reila to rock her head back and forward in agreement before stopping right after. "Wait...what? The show promoter girl or whatever was actually kidnapped? Wow, that sucks. It must be a bummer for anyone who knows her personally. ...welp, not my problem until someone pays me for it to be my problem." She mumbled happily while the man continued. It didn't take long until the mystery guy finally finished up and began to make his way out.

However, as he did, some random person had the audacity to insult him from within the crowd, causing the girl to cover her face with her left hand in disappointment. This is unbelievable!! No one can't interrupt anything, kidnap someone, and apologize for the inconvenience respectfully without getting yelled at anymore. On the bright side though, at least my dress wasn't damaged during the fighting. Yay m..!!? She quickly removed her hand as the person from the crowd suddenly collapsed shortly after. Reila didn't care about the dead guy's well being since he had it coming and she simply could make a couple batches of cookies out of his fresh carcass but it felt a bit weird.

The angry individual dropped like a fly with no visible wounds on him whatsoever. Plus, the respectful man didn't seemed to have moved at all. So how exactly did Mr. Formalities do it? Was it some superspeed palm insta kill attack or some spirit separate from your body type thingy? Whatever it was didn't really matter at this point because the girl had never seen anything like it before. Reila was used to physically dropping people with hatchet and deadly contraptions, not them mysteriously dropping on their own. Her mouth was at a loss for words as the respectful man left, with a thick fog enveloping the entrance once all of the bad guys had finally departed.
Play Now Or Else!!

A voice could be heard coming from within the fog shortly after. However, only one set of words had managed to catch Reila's attention before everything turned into a living wonderland...at least for her that is. "Dance my assassins.....dance." Screams filled the area as explosives from the sky began raining down on everyone, causing a dark smile to be plastered on girl's face in response. Those who were unlucky enough to find a safe haven from the explosives, transformed into splattered tomatoes within seconds. The girl couldn't help but giggle uncontrollably at the pathetic screams echoing throughout the area while she ran for cover. Almost everything she had ever wanted was all around her, death, screams of joy, destruction...destruction not so much but she was grateful for it nonetheless.[/Fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox= Orion Tempest, Purple]
As soon as the festival opened up the headmaster stepped into the doorway of the Hall. He and young lady addressed the growing crowd with words of shallow welcome. It was only when a third person joined the duo that Orion took actual note. The additional figure attempted to make himself out to be the hardass of the group but threw up the "hang loose" sign at the end of his threat. The assured the crowd that the grounds were safe but considering it was full of assassins, Orion didn't quite trust it. He made sure to enter in the midst of the crowd of people before they all dispersed in their own directions. It was a real festival at first glance, complete with food and fun and all that. Unfortunately it didn't last long at all. Even though he could not quite hear what was going on Orion knew when the guards drew their swords all hell was about to break loose. Instead of remaining transfixed on what was going on he scanned the crowd and started moving to the edge of the crowd to the left of the stage. By the time he got to the edge all hell had official broken loose. The head masters daughter was captured, Thomas turned traitor it was a terrible turn of events for sure.
Orion pressed himself against the wall only to reflexively duck as a loud boom came from the entrance of Stratus hall. Que panicked and hurried movement in all directions. The worst part was that Orion didn't even have his main weapon, a spear was too bulky to bring and to obviously his to add to his disguise. But what he did have was the rose stem in his hair. He reached for it, untiring his hair and wrapping it around his right hand. That is when the fighting began, all throughout the place fights erupted, explosions sounded, screams filled the atmosphere. The instant he locked eyes with a hooded figure he sensed nothing but blood lust. He hooded figured ducked into the crowd and almost instantly appeared infront of Orion swinging a spinning back kick. Orion ducked out its path right before his leg slammed into the wall. The force of the blow broke into the wall but it was not the last one to fly. Orion stepped in toward the next incoming kick pushing his right hand into the figures thigh causing the thorns around his hands to tear into him. Upon contact the thorns shot out, elongating a full inch before retracting. It was too bad Orion only had the stem and that it had been out of nutrients so long, there was only so much he could do with a dying flower stem. His chlorokinetic combat abilities were versatile but came with natural limits. There was only so much he could manipulate the little piece he had.

As his opponent stumbled back in pain Orion held his hand out toward the man. The stem grew enough to cover his hand in thorns but he could only get that much. The figure was smart enough to try to retreat but with the flex of his arm the thorns shot at the man, most piercing straight through him. Now officially unarmed he might have been screwed had the sky not started raining explosives. Being inside it was hard to figure out where the shots were coming from as they came tumbling down. Orion had no choice but to make a break for it diving through an already broken window he rolled in the courtyard of Stratus hall and ran in hopes of getting out of range. He slid under a tree and placed his hands on it making the branches above him weave together into a super solid shelter for him. A single branch dropped off, into his hand long, and sharp enough to be a spear. He glanced around to find who he might be hurling it at any given moment.
[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox="Arria Calvus, red, solid"]
Arria had things in control and was managing to keep people from killing her and being able to not kill civilians -it was often rude for her to do so and she promised to behave tonight- even when they screamed very loudly as she almost brought her dagger down on their heads. She snorted at their annoyance and moved on quickly. There was a lot more things to do such as fight the man who had taken Cassandra and probably curry some favor with the headmaster if she did.

Well, that was the plan before the sky started raining exploding bombs. Arria managed to hug a wall and avoid the worst of it, though there were a few close calls that her berserk mode managed to deflect. The shrapnel was another problem but that was one she could manage for the moment. If things got worse then she'd be in trouble but for now she was safe.
[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Azami Ito, red, solid]"I was having fun," Azami whined before shouting, "but some butthead is a boring nerd that won't fight for himself!" She sighed and gripped her bat tightly as she went back to whining, "Boring meany butthead. I wanted to play more." She yawned and realized she hadn't slept in a while, "Can we go find somewhere to nap? I'm sleepy." She started to nod off despite the noise around her, but shook herself awake when her stomach grumbled. "Time for candy," She pulled out the bag of candy she had gotten earlier with Kimirou and popped a blue one in her mouth. "Mmm blue," she held out the bag to the other two, "want one?"[/fieldbox]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
[fieldbox="Silverwolf, blue, solid"]

"Scatter Shot" The words alone filled someone with dread, But the ominous fog that had covered Stratus Hall, that was a sure sign that dread would surely follow. Horror stories always had thick fog. always... This was no story though, Silverwolf was there, as well as hundreds of other assassins. If Silverwolf had any kind of sense, he would have fled with the wave of baddies that had just left but no, not him. Perhaps he was just stupid. in any case he glanced back at the shish kabob stand just as the last words lingered from the stranger, he made for the underside of the cart. No time to get to Jexxai who had activated her Konsido already, hopefully her's was strong enough to withstand the impending damage.

All Silver had was a rickety old wooden cart and so he dove, and rolled under the cart proceeding to drag the still stunned Vendor at the cart with him. They went down in a heap and slid under the cart just as the shots rained down everywhere. Metal and wooden shards flying everywhere. bits of flesh and gore sticking here and there, it was a mess. the cart proved worthy though, only a few of the projectiles managed to work their way through the cart and the two people under it had been lucky, only minor cuts.

That was not the case for the thug Silver had tied to the cart a few moments ago, not much left of him but a bloody pulp. At least he had still been unconscious at the time, a small mercy for the thug Silver thought to himself as he watched the man's body get torn to shreds.
What a way to start a life as an Assassin, nearly assassinated before the first mission, Oh the irony in that. Assassins being Assassinated, everywhere around him. Those Poor, unfortunate souls. [/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox= Kimirou Asura, purple, solid] The woman engulfed her body and blade in blue flames. She began charging at Kimirou. Next thing Kimirou knew he was lifting himself from the ground. Once he stood he could see Kehinde taking on the woman. Why would he push me out of the way? Is he really trying to protect me? He can't take her on by himself. I have to help. As Kimirou devised a plan, he was interrupted by someone speaking loudly stating that it was all clear and to retreat. The woman smiled and ran off like all the other enemies. "Wait, where the hell are you going?" Kimirou shouted to the woman. He was finally answer but not by the woman but another unknown man. He started that Cassandra had left a gift, and threw her pearl necklace to the ground causing it to break. After his statement he began to leave but before he left he made sure to show an example of his power. The man caused one of the graduates that couldn't keep his anger to himself to collapse with his mind. Then a thick fog blanketed the area, followed by a shot of "Dance my assassins..... Dance." Shortly afterwards explosive bullets began to rain from the sky. Kimirou watched as many people began to run in terror. "Kehinde I've got this." He yelled over to Kehinde. Kimirou then flicked his wrists causing his daggers to open into fans. He then threw the black fans into the air. They began to spin faster and faster until the looked like black discs in the air. He then sent one to rotate around Kehinde. "I can control then due to direct darkness infusion. That will protect you, but try to stay close and get out quick." He explained to Kehinde. He then sprinted towards the door. Every bullet that hit the fan became infected with darkness resulting in it crashing to the ground like a dud firework. Kimirou arrived at the entrance just in time fir a bullet to explode right before hitting the fan. This catapulted Kimirou into the courtyard, causing his fan to revert back into a silver dagger that stabbed into the ground right next to his arm. Kimirou was covered in cuts and bruises. A person walked next to his dagger. Seeing the shoe Kimirou struggled to look up. "Who the hell are you?" Kimirou asked the boy, he replied. "That doesn't matter. Have you seen my brother?" Kimirou replied. "Who is your brother, wait do you not see it is dangerous. Get out of here kid." The boy looked down at Kimirou with anger, "Where is Kehinde?" Kimirou was shocked and utterly lost for words.[/Fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Jexxai Koustem, blue]
Jexxai watched in shocked horror as all around her explosive bullets ripped people apart. Many were not prepared for the shower unable to quickly get out of the area or bring their own defenses into effect, thus they died. One girl in particular had no problem using some man as a human shield, the body took most of the force while she carried him in Jexxais direction. She watched numbly as she tossed the man aside like garbage instead using jexxais shield as her own, the same girl that had frightened her so much earlier that day. Instead of starting a fight right now, Jexxai decided to ignore the girl for as long as possible, continuing to run before finally hopping the low wall that marked the edge of the festival grounds.

Sighing in relief as she looked around and noticed that the scatter shot or what ever the hellish rain was called was focused only above the festival itself and not the surrounding area. Jexxai panted from the exertion her shield had taken on her, but fortunately for both her and this girl who introduced herself as Azami, both Jexxai and the shield was strong enough to withhold the explosive pellets. Her mind was brought back to her surroundings when Azami offered her some candy. On the inside everything was telling her to kick her in the jaw and cut her head off for using that man as a shield enemy or not. Yet she kept her cool knowing how much of a drain it took to use that shield.

Instead she simply smiled accepting the candy and popping it into her mouth. "Thank you!" she said smiling brightly at the girl. "My name is Jexxai by the way, you can call me Jex. I'm pretty tired too, and there is not point in trying to chase those bastards down. How about we get to our new League dormitory and get ready for our first missions?"
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Azami Ito, red, solid]"Yeah, I guess you're right," Azami watched the organized destruction of the festival ground and the chaos that the crowd had become, "but that's so boring." She continued to watch for a bit before turning towards the other girl. "Jex," She said sharply almost as if she was barking before she got closer and examined the girl, "You seem boring." She got up to look for something else to do, and swung her bat over her shoulder when she noticed Kimirou on the ground with a little boy near him. "Kim," she skipped over to see how her new friend was doing and giggled, "wasn't that fun?"
The little boy turned to Azami when she got closer, "Have you seen my brother?"
"Nope," Azami said cheerfully as she used her bat like a cane, "Now beat it before I beat you."[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Kehinde Akachi & Leon, purple, solid] Kehinde was preparing to deal with this woman quickly. It took him by surprise when she harbored the power of a blue flame. Wasn't often you saw someone that could wield such an ability. No sooner did he come back from his thoughts, she began to pull back. "Wait.....I wasn't finished," Kehinde exclaimed, stomping his foot as the woman walked away. "Hold up, Do you hear me talking to you?" Kehinde continued. Just as he was about to chase after her she walked past a gentleman coming in. His soul essence was a bit out of his league. "Hmph.....he is quite dangerous If not careful." He mumbled to himself. The man step forward apologizing, this burned Kehinde all the way to his core. He was part of a kidnapping and he is apologizing. Kehinde of course wanted to take him around the block, but he knew that would be a death wish. He then tossed out some pearls. They looked like the had belong to someone but he couldn't tell. Kimirou went on in for a closer look as Kehinde stayed back. He was closer enough to hear a man stand up to the mystery man. "What is he crazy? He doesn't even know.....Well what can I say that's the true heart of an assassin. Stand up for your own when there is a threat. That's the one thing I heard in the academy." Kehinde thought to himself. Shortly after the man's admirable rebellion was cut short when the mystery man somehow just looked at him. He was out like a light. Kehinde's eyes grew as he saw the performance. He followed the man out with his eyes, all the way until he could see him. That was until the fog kicked in.

Kehinde vision had grown poor as he tried to see through the fog. Someone started to speak over the fog, "You all have been quite the opponents this evening, but it's now time to end our ties here. I bid you all adieu. Walk the along path of death and perish." The voice proclaimed. This, of course, confused Kehinde because he wasn't sure what to make of what was happening. The he heard a dreadful sentence, "Scatter Shot, Dance my assassins........dance." Those few words made the hairs on Kehinde's neck stand on end. He could just feel the weight that came with the sentence. All of a sudden it began to rain explosive bullets. People ran and screamed, others took cover, Kehinde was just in shock. He was so out of it that he couldn't move. He then heard Kimirou yell to him, "Kehinde I've got this." The man made a spectacle of the explosives causing them to just fall dead out of the sky. "I can control them due to direct darkness infusion. That will protect you, but try to stay close and get out quick." Kimirou explained. Kehinde nodded and made quick with his movements. "What the.....world happened here?" He asked himself. Kimirou took a hit by one of the bullets sending him flying. Luckily Kehinde found a safe haven before the shield ran its course. "Whew....that was close I almost messed up my clothes." He chuckled.

His laughter was cut short when he heard a familiar voice over by Kimirou and some girl, "Where is Kehinde?" Kehinde began to get a little upset. Not because his brother was here but mostly because he could have gotten killed. Overcome with rage he stormed over yelling, "Leon! what the hell are you doing here?!" Leon turned around only to meet a very angry older brother. He looked at Kehinde with disbelief. "You survived that?" He pointed at the scene. "Oh snap I at least thought I would be picking you up piece by piece." He continued chuckling. Kehinde face didn't crack a smile or anything he kept his eyes fixed on Leon. "Not funny?" Leon shrugged. Kehinde immediately grabbed him by the collar barking. "I asked you a damn question. I asked you what the hell were you doing here?" Leon tried to fix himself to respond, "Well if you let me g...." Kehinde interrupted him midsentence, "If you're not about to start talking about why your here then Leon so help me." Leon then looked at Kehinde in the eye. "Alright Kehinde put me down your getting a little rough." He chuckled nervously. Kehinde tightened his grip bringing him closer, "I'll ask you one more ti....." Leon grip Kehinde's arm like no other interrupting him, "I told you to let me go. Now if you don't turn me loose I'll make an ass out of you." He threatened almost with a smile. Kehinde then countered, "Fine...." throwing Leon to the ground. "I ask you a question and you threatened me? You know what could have happened to you back there? You could have gotten killed. I would have had to explain that to Mom and Dad. So dammit I ask you something you tell me...I am responsible for your well being when you're with me." Kehinde barked.

*Press Play*
Leon, angry, slowly got up dusting himself off. You could see he had a scrape on his arm from the fall. He gestured for Kehinde to come in closer. As he did Leon landed his fist right in between Kehinde's eyes breaking his nose, sending him back. "Yeah, Kachi watch yourself. Let me enlighten you on a few things. You're not about to yell at me and throw me to the ground like some bad puppy." Leon walked over and stood over Kehinde. "You underestimate me a lot. Now I asked you to let me go. Here I have a scrape on my arm. You see anything wrong with that?" He takes Kehinde by the collar and begins to drag him, "Now look its all fun and games until someone gets hurt right? Right, so when I tell you to do something you do it and vice versa. We're brothers all the way up till you put me in a bad position. Then when that happens I'll try to kill you.....understand?" Leon finished. He looked back at the man on the ground and the Girl. "Kimirou is it? It's nice to meet you I'm Leon. I heard Kachi throw your name around during that fight. Meanwhile me and Kachi are about to have a little chat so you fix yourself up and I'll have him back in no time. Ok?" He cheerfully declared. He then looked back over to the woman, "Oh yeah you told me to beat it correct? How about you grow a few and act your age. Carrying around a bat is, how can I say? Not attractive. You want to kill a person with your looks if you know what I mean. You're not half bad when you clean up. I'm sure you could suck the life out of someone right?" Leon added before continuing on. [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Azami Ito, red, solid]
Azami listened to the exchange and took note that there was a familial tie. Tears started to stream down her face as memories and emotions started to flood her mind. She collapsed on the ground and gripped her bat like it was a stuffed bear. She could feel the tendrils of her power surfacing uncontrollably, which caused her to start laughing. She started to stand back up.
"Oh yeah you told me to beat it correct? How about you grow a few and act your age. Carrying around a bat is, how can I say? Not attractive. You want to kill a person with your looks if you know what I mean. You're not half bad when you clean up. I'm sure you could suck the life out of someone right?"
Azami stared at the two brothers, laughing with a detached smile. "You know," she paused to laugh a little, "there's a reason we're supposed to cut all ties from our past." She let her power overflow and laughed uncontrollably as she did so, still holding her bat like a child's safety blanket. She didn't want to play, she wanted those around her to.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Jexxai Koustem, blue]

Jexxai sighed for the hundredth time that night as she watched the younger girl wander away toward another group of people. She could only assume that she was going to cause some sort of trouble and unfortunately for Jexxai, she felt almost responsible for the girls actions. After all she could of just kicked the girl out from under her kosendio and that would of been the end of it. BUT NO, she just had to let the little demon live so now she had to keep Azami out of trouble.

It was those depressing outlook on her future that was plaguing her mind as she followed behind the bat wielding girl. She kept some distance from the girl absent mindfully keeping her footsteps quiet as to not alert anyone of her presence like the good assassin she was. So it was without anyone noticing that she had watched the events before her unfold including the person who she could only assume was Leon break Kehindes nose. She flinched back slightly as she heard the bone break with an audible crunch. Unlike what seemed like all her allies she hated violence when it was not necessary.

When Azami started laughing in that menacing detached way, Jexxais stomach plummeted. She could only assume that a fight was going to occur and knowing the people involved they would be lucky to both walk away with their lives. The now unofficial care taker of Azami thought it necessary to finally stepped in. She thought for a moment before hand however. She didn't have the strength to use her powers to subdue her, even if she did, she might have to scramble her mind trying to knock her out. It was times like these she wished Silver was here to easily knock her out. She decided to add; ask silver how to use that pin thingy; on her mental list of things to do. All the while as she thought, quite as a predator, she walked behind Azami, her powers making it child's play to get within striking distance.

She braced herself, smiling apologetically at the people facing both her and Azami before finally speaking up. "Heyy sweetie, how about you take a nap?" Unfortunately for Azami she said this as her foot was already whistling through the air. The moment those words left her lips her foot was already whistling through the air toward her neck. The hope that she could finish the fight before it began.
Sorry @anMech
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jonathan "Braam" Redaman, Blue, Solid]
Braam returned to the hall to find it in ruins. The explosions had blasted large gaping holes into the building and craters in the surrounding grounds. Bodies, or pieces of bodies, littered the ground and blood splattered everywhere. Most of those unfortunate enough not to have found cover or been out of the killzone were blown to pieces. The stench of smoke, charred meat, and blood wafted heavy on the air, making Braam's stomach churn. He pushed through the discomfort, however, and hooked his way back over, landing in a crouch. It didn't matter that he'd seen this kind of mess before, he would never get used to it. Flashes of memories from hsi childhood, of ruined cityblocks and mounds of bodies flitted across his vision. Phantom feelings of terror and disgust flooded in, though he showed no outward reaction. This was exactly the kind of disaster he came here to prevent. That the traitorous Thomas and the stranger would so brazenly do something like this had him grinding his teeth in silent frustration. He couldn't do anything to stop it. Nothing at all. He didn't see who launched the attack, though he had to have been within line of sight. Braam etched the memory of the attacker's voice in his mind, along with the stranger's face. If he found the one who did this, he would personally make sure he couldn't do it again.

With the attack over, Braam walked a circuit around the ruined Hall, seeing if there were any survivors with serious injuries, maybe people that didn't find cover that was strong enough. He found two people and inspected their injuries, and did his best to make sure they could stay stable before he made sure the incoming medics would find them. Once he finished with that, he wondered about the coded message that would tell them where to go for their leagues. He didn't have much time to examine it before. As he did, he walked along until a shiver crawled along his spine and made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. He looked up to see a girl with a bat, one he recognized as the infamous Azami, her dangerous power leaking out and distorting the air around her. She cackled in manic fashion while she rocked back and forth, amidst a small group of people, one of whom seemed to be dragging someone off with a broken nose. Another girl, one he recognized as Jexxai, one of his classmates, sneaked up behind Azami and went to lash out at her. Braam, for his part, made no motion to stop her. As far as he was concerned, Azami deserved anything that came her way.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.