Nobility©

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Luciana Tiriaq, purple, solid]

League: Komenco
Mood: Sleepy but Cheerful

It was still so early that the sun hadn't come up--not that it looked like it was going to, based on the rain. It had started a little while ago, to Luciana's irritation, especially since her car's windshield wipers were broken. So was the heat, unfortunately, but even all that wasn't enough to dampen her spirits. After all, there wasn't anyone she could run into on these mountain roads.

She was finally going to be a real assassin! It hadn't been easy, staying at the Academy with all those people around constantly. Even though she didn't want to, Luciana still felt uncomfortable in crowds, especially crowds of strangers. She'd started wandering, just as a way to get a little space, and...well, she'd gotten into some trouble. She couldn't help it, she was curious! And sometimes she saw people doing bad things and wanted to do something about it. That was the whole reason she'd decided to become an assassin, after all. Shame about the coffee shop, though. That one she did feel bad about.

One of those incidents had been the reason Luciana's graduation had been held back a little, why she was heading to Komenco alone and after everyone else. Fortunately she'd been able to explain to everyone that her mischief was actually a showcase of her talents, and for whatever reason they'd decided to buy that explanation and let her graduate. She still had a lot to prove, though, but Luciana wasn't worrying about that until she got there.

Seeing the buildings appear through the trees, Luciana slowed down. She followed the winding mountain road the rest of the way up, and parked on a flat space near the path. Climbing out, she took in the snowy scene, and grinned.

"Okay, time for the real work."
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 people
[fieldbox=Kehinde Akachi, purple, solid]

Inventory: Phone
Kehinde ran to his phone and grabbed it. He was going to call, but realized if he called, they'd ask him why he didn't go after her. So he struck it up as a lost and went back to the window one more time before heading to bed. Nothing was there so he decided to leave it be. Kehinde went over and fixed himself a plate and a glass of water. He then grabbed the plate and sat at the table eating. As he ate he looked at the tv and saw that the news was still talking about the tragedy on Stratus hall, the images they were showing were horrific. Of course, the League of Assassins played it off without letting them know that they run an assassins facility. The spokesperson used the usual, "Here at the Legacy Oaks Academy, we uphold the utmost safety for our students. We try to make sure nothing happens to them and not let anyone tarnish our name. We hope whoever did this gets what they deserve." Kehinde took his glass, took a sip, and held at an angle to let out a chuckle, "Legacy Oaks? Really? and people buy that?" He set the glass back down and took another bite, swallowing he continued, "Oh and were students hmph give me a break."

Kehinde finished his meal getting up from the table. He walked over to the sink, ran the water, and placed his dish in there to soak. Whilst his dish soaked he walked back over to the window to take in the moonlight again. This time it wasn't as bright as it was before some clouds had rolled in, blocking some of it light. "I hope it doesn't start snowing." He mumbled to himself. He stood there for a moment, he could hear some outside noises come from the hallway. It sounded like laughter. Kehinde rolled his eyes as he got to thinking of some of the immature things they could be laughing about. Kimirou then bolted to through the door asking, "I guess you saw it too didn't you?" Before Kehinde could answer Kimirou was already gone to his room. "Ok, ask a question and leave me hanging cool."

A cold breeze came through the window making Kehinde shiver, "Might want to close this. No sense in waking up to a freezer." He thought. Kehinde closed it and turned around to see the Green Haired guy running off to the shower. Kehinde decided not to bother him due to the fact he did steal the shower from him. So Kehinde sighed and decided to head to bed, although he didn't want to sleep in the same room with everyone else. "If we get a fourth person and it's a girl, We're really going to have to work something out. Possibly a place with separate rooms." He thought to himself before heading to bed.

*Press Play*

Kehinde slept alright considering he was awakened by a text informing him that a new member was coming to them. He looked at the clock and noticed that day hasn't even broke yet. Outside rumbles of thunder can be heard followed by flashes of lighting, with faint sounds of falling rain. He looked over at the other beds and noticed that they were empty. Kehinde rubbed his eyes and got out of bed to the smell of food. Kehinde slid his feet into his house shoes and decided to head on out with the others. He opened the door and saw Kimirou and the green haired guy in the kitchen. Kehinde probably looked rough, but he didn't care he was amongst allies. Kehinde approached the two, "Morning," He spoke with a dragging like tone, "Did you guys hear about the new member that they're sending us? It's about time right? I got a text this morning" He continued as he pulled out a chair from under the table, still while his eyes adjusted to the light. "What do you guys think they'll be like? I hope they come with a sense of organization and teamwork, you know keep us on point." He added. He looked over to Kimirou, "So what is it going to be today? Smells good." He commented, adjusting his eyes. He pulled his phone out and laid it on the table, "See, this is the message they sent me." He gestured.

Komenco League Notifier
The L.O.A. have finally agreed on who they are sending over. We do apologize for the wait time that came along with it, but we are sure you will like the individual. Please welcome your new member and show them what it means to be a Komenco member. If you fail to do so, we will show you all how to hate the Komenco. Your new member will be arriving shortly.

Komenco League Master, Ragul Beau

Kehinde was excited but anxious at the same time. It's always nerve-racking when you meeting someone new. Hopefully, they'd come right on in and make themselves at home, but right now Kehinde was ready to eat. All the smell of food immediately activated his appetite.[/fieldbox]

Luciana fumbled with the key to the trunk; her fingers were going numb already from the cold. Going back around to the driver's side she jerked the lever, popping the trunk. She slammed the door shut once more and returned to the trunk. It only held her backpack and a smaller case, the one she used to carry her knives and their equipment. Swinging the backpack over her shoulders, she took up the bag and slammed the trunk with a spray of rainwater. A flash of lightning illuminated the house, and she saw that there were lights on inside. Well, at least someone was awake.

Thus geared up she headed for the door. Already her jeans were soaking through below the knee. As she drew closer to the house, Luciana got a whiff of food, and sped up. She'd left in a hurry and she was ravenous. Her converses squeaked as she ran up the steps. She tried the door handle; unlocked, so she gave a perfunctory knock and opened it, pushing the door in with her hip. Even though the lights were on, some of the team were probably still asleep, so no reason to make a big fuss about her entrance. Shaking her wet hair out of her face, Luciana looked around as she wiped her feet on the mat. It looked like a nicely furnished living room--big TV, plenty of space, soft-looking furniture...really soft, especially after so many hours of driving...

Luciana gave her head a determined shake, and came further inside. Sleep could wait until she'd gotten settled. She followed the smell of food to the left-hand door, and pushed it open. To her surprise, she saw all three of her new teammates--who else could they be?--standing there, talking. And there in front of them was a literal feast.

"Holy crap, are you guys expecting a family of six or something?" She exclaimed, hurrying forward.
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[Fieldbox=Kimirou Asura, purple, solid]

Inventory: N/A
Mood: Excited and Determined

*Press Play*
With the idea in place, Kimirou checked the refrigerator and cabinets for supplies. In a matter of an hour, he had fruit salad ready in the fridge and freshly juiced juices also. Pancakes, eggs, sausage, ham, and tea on the dining room table. Biscuits were in the oven while he finished the oatmeal, grits, both sausage and nonsausage breakfast gravy, and bacon on the island stove top. He whistled away as he worked, only to be interrupted by one of his teammates walking in. Kimirou smiled as Orion greeted him, "you need help with anything?" He asked politely. Kimirou's eyes widened, lighted up, and started to sparkle like that of an excited anime character. "Oh yes..yes, Help would be great." Kimirou then gestured, "You can start off by taking the biscuits out of the oven, then stirring the oatmeal and grits, and both gravy. I didn't know if anyone was vegetarian, so could you take the fruit salad out of the refrigerator?" Kimirou then smiled washing his hands, " I know I'm asking you a lot but this bacon....OMG BACON is grabbing my attention at the moment." Kimirou was extremely happy about the teamwork taking place.

After the exchange, Kehinde walked in all sleepy, "Morning" He groggily stated. He looked a little rough for that of Kehinde's taste, but he did just wake up. Kimirou watched as Kehinde shuffled to the dining room table while expressing the wonder of a text about a new member. Kimirou replied, "I thought I heard my phone go off, but due to the idea of surprising you guys with breakfast, I disregarded it completely." By that time, Kimirou had already taken the fruit salad out of the fridge and was in the process of placing it on the table. He did it himself, in fear, of ungratefully giving his teammate to many things to do. "So what is it going to be today? Smells good." Kehinde questioned, taking a whiff of the smell. Kimirou responded childishly, "A feast...A feast...for Kings not beasts." He ran back to the bacon while Kehinde continued, "What do you guys think they'll be like? I hope they come with a sense of organization and teamwork, you know keep us on point." Kimirou ditzedly stated, "Guys isn't this great? We are already like a family." He then made a remark toward Kehinde while flipping his bacon, "I'm sure they'll be great I just hope they fit with the status quo, what do you think Orion?"

The conversation went on and as so Kimirou became a tad bit distracted. He could sense the soul essence of someone getting closer. As they came closer, he could tell they were getting more and more confused. Kimirou shrugged his shoulders and put the finishing touches on the feast. The table was beautiful. It seemed as though Kimirou was right, this was a feast fit for a King. The conversation still continued and the soul essence continued to get closer. The team seemed distracted as the front door was infiltrated. *Press Stop*
*Press Play*​

Soon after a lovely young lady entered, having a black eye and hair to match, the other eye was covered. Her skin was fair but flawless none the least. Kimirou's mouth dropped at the sight of the pirate. "Well, all she's missing is a hook and pegleg. Who am I to talk? At least she has the confidence to show her eye, here I am wearing shades or a dumb looking scarf all the damn time." As that thought ran through his mind, He quickly realized he wasn't wearing either of those items at the time. He quickly put his head down adverting his vision and pretending to pray. She greeted them, "Holy crap, are you guys expecting a family of six or something?" Still with his head down, Kimirou mumbled, "Well this is our first time eating together." She bombarded the table and Kimirou lifted his head not caring about his eyes anymore and sarcastically remarked, "I think you're forgetting something? Names Kimirou." He eyed the girl and made a gesture toward Orion and Kehinde while thinking, "Who does she think she is guys?" Like his teammates would even hear.​
[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox= Orion Lotus, Purple]

Mood: Starving
inventory: kitchen utensils

Orion almost regretted asking if Kimirou needed help. The onslaught of request was almost over whelming but truth be told Orion really didn't mind. He quietly grabbed an oven mit and took the bread out of the oven. With the stove top occupied he placed the tray on a counter top and moved to stir the oatmeal and grits. By the time he got to the gravy Kimirou was taking the fruit salad out of the fridge already. How long was he out here, Orion wondered to himself but the thought was cut short by kihinde entering the room sleepily, bearing news of a 4th​ teammate. Orion wasn't even sure where his phone was but e hadn't felt or heard it go off so it might have been off or fell under his bed. When he looked at the message on Kihinde's phone he tried hard not to roll his eyes. At least they had a full team now and everyone was curious as to who this fourth person would be. What rank would the be? What would their specialty be? Would it be someone the trained with over the last month? Was the league even accepting new recruits after what happened last month? Is the bacon done cooking? Wait what? Mmmm bacon.

They soon got their answer when he heard a knock on the door. Instinctively he reached for a knife and poised it behind his back in case he had to throw it. A one-eyed female walked into the kitchen, making orion wondered if the front door actually locked or if he forgot to lock it. She was a sight to say the least, she was wet, from the rain outside but Kimirou's quickly dropping his head confused Orion and kept him from saying good morning as he had originally intended so he put the knife back on the table casually like wasn't just about to throw it. It didn't matter as the young lady seemed more mesmerized by the size of the apartment and the food than the men standing between her and all of it. Orion looked her over as Kimirou introduced himself "mornin' um, I'm orion. Should we assume you are our number 4?" Inwardly he was conflicted. The idea of having a 4th​ team member was wonderful, but for it to be a female was somewhat questionable. Not that he thought woman were any less capable than men, it was just a situation with 3 men and 1 female. One thing was for sure though, Orion wouldn't be sharing shampoo. With the timely growl of Orions stomach, which was demanding bacon for the record, he politely turned to the chef of the morning. "Can we chat and chew? I'm hungry"
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
[Fieldbox=Kehinde Akachi, purple, solid]

Mood: Just waking up
Inventory: Phone​

When Orion rolled his eyes he could tell he seemed a bit thrown off by the idea of having a fourth member. To be honest so was Kehinde. He wasn't sure how they would be, let alone who they were. As long as they were someone they could all work with he'd be fine with it. Whilst Kehinde was lost in his thoughts, Kimirou spoke, "Guys isn't this great? We are already like a family." Kehinde shot a look at him and nodded, " I do agree. We're breaking bread together about to prepare for a mission and awaiting out new member." Kehinde smiled as he began thinking of the upcoming days ahead.

Kehinde got up, walked into the kitchen, and began getting utensils out for everyone. For it to be a meal with strangers Kehinde was pretty excited. It was still raining outside and the thunder had slacked off. A bad time for anyone to be out. Kehinde placed the plates and utensils down on the table. He went back to the kitchen and grabbed a few glasses, bring them back to the table. Once he did that, he walked over to the fridge and pulled out the OJ. "If anyone else want something else let me know and I run back and get it." He commented, placing the juice on the table next to some of the food.

As Kimirou was adding the finishing touches on the table, A knock was heard at the door. Following the knock an eerie silence fell upon the room. No one moved and no one made a noise. If anything were to happen, Kehinde would be the first to die for being up prepared. Kehinde's heart started to race, "Who knocks at someone's door this early in the morning?" Kehinde thought. The door creaked open and in stepped a woman wearing an eye patch. Kehinde's eyes widened as he looked her over. Kehinde was shocked that a female was standing in the doorway. He slowly stood up from his chair, "Well.....Hello, Can we hel....." He was interrupted by the girl darting toward the food, "Holy crap, are you guys expecting a family of six or something?" She exclaimed.

Kehinde couldn't do anything but laugh. Because the woman was probably hungry, after all she had been out in the rain. Kehinde received the look from Kimirou and shrugged it off. He stepped from the kitchen and open the cabinet to grab a 4th plate. Once he did that, he went to the drawer, opened it, and grabbed a knife and fork. Just before he left out the kitchen, he grabbed a glass and walking back toward the table. "Well, if you're going to join us," He started, setting up her plate. "It would be wise to tell who you are. That way we won't be sitting here ready to kill you." Kehinde winked, finishing with a sly smile. He looked her over once more and could tell she wasn't a threat, but after the Thomas incident one can't be so sure. [/fieldbox]

Mood: Eager

With her hand halfway to the bacon, Luciana heard one of the men speak, and remembered she hadn't actually been introduced. She withdrew.

"I think you're forgetting something? Name's Kimirou." She looked around at the speaker in time to see the long-haired man making an incredulous gesture at the other guys. Apparently he wasn't impressed by her manners so far. One of the others--a bit taller and rather better-dressed--had already started laughing. Luciana realized she must make quite a sight, almost dripping wet and barging in to eat their food without so much as a by-your-leave.

One of the others spoke up. His hair was green, for some reason, and he seemed uncertain. "Mornin' um, I'm Orion. Should we assume you are our number 4?"

The laugher had gone and returned again bearing dishes for another place at the table. "Well, if you're going to join us," He started, setting up her plate. "It would be wise to tell who you are. That way we won't be sitting here ready to kill you." He winked and smiled slyly. Luciana wondered if there was any threat behind that easy demeanor. He was an assassin, so probably.

Luciana inclined her head towards him, smirking a little in return. "Fair point, sir. Sorry about my manners, it's been a long trip. Luciana Tiriaq, and yes, I'm the fourth musketeer. Sorry about the delay, apparently there were some complications with the selection. If you guys don't mind, can we talk it out over breakfast?"
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Eliza, maroon, solid]

Mood: At ease
Association: Pirate
Inventory: N/A​

As she was standing on the wet beach her feet were starting to sink in. She looked at the shivering men in front of her. "What seems to be the matter?" She asked with a sly smile. She began walking toward them, one of them drew their weapon instantly, "Stay back! You can't go any further." He barked. Eliza instantly put her hand up in attempt to diffuse the situation, she stopped and nodded. She then looked at his knees literally shaking. "First lesson when dealing with an opponent who out classes you by a wide margin, is you need to never show them your fear." Just like that she caught him off guard and dead legged him grabbing his weapon. As she picked it up the other men began reacting. She quickly spun around on her heel, slicing one of the men and then throwing the weapon at another knocking him out cold. "All I'm trying to do is get home. Why is that so hard?" She commented stepping over a body. "I guess I shouldn't be doing all these senseless killing huh?" She thought to herself.

Her thoughts were interrupted by someone approaching her, "Did you really have to kill our sentries my lady? Surely it would have been simple enough for you to merely incapacitate them given your strength. Why such a disregard for life?" The man shrugged. Eliza looked at him and pointed, "I'm just trying to get to the exit. No big deal you all want me out so that's what I'm doing." She answered nonchalantly rolling her eyes. As she was about to continue walking, he once again spoke, "I'm really tired of being wet and I was just wondering why you were here, what you were looking for; or if you were simply lost, but I doubt that last one." He added. Eliza bit the bottom of her lip, she looked up in the air and rolled her eyes back around to meet his and smile, "Well....I guess there's no sense in lying now. I've already found what I'm looking for per say. So I'm just trying to leave and let that be it." She commented. She began twirling her red hair, "Oh and I was just borrowing some information from you guys no big deal." She continued. At this point, she sighed looking at her watch. She looked back up at the guy in front of her and began walking, "Well it was nice talking to you I really must be going." She finished walking around the guy.[/fieldbox]

@Affili

[Fieldbox=Anthony, yellow, solid]

Mood: Surprised
Association: Pirate

As Anthony was setting up to clear a path to get to Eliza he was met by a guy standing in his way. The guy crossed his arms and looked Anthony dead in his eye. "Well, who the hell are you?!" The man asked, in a serious tone. Anthony blinked and locked eyes with the guy that was now blocking him. "Ummm I'm Annnnthony?" Anthony then backed up just a little to make room. "Look, guy you look all pissed off I'm just looking for my comrade that's all I swear." He mentioned. He began to evaluate the man that stood in front of him. He looked to past him, to the left of him then to the right to see if there were others.

He was about to open his mouth once again when his senses were tickled by someone yelling, "HERE I COME AND GET IT!" He instantly got a glance and pushed the man in front of him doing a backflip over the girl as she swung her bat. "Hey, Watch where you swing that thing. Someone could get easily hurt." He barked. He looked at her, with a puzzled look. He couldn't pinpoint it, but her soul essence was bit funny feeling almost ominous. He was in no position to fight and at all cost was trying to avoid it in hopes of completing his mission. He looked at both of them and threw his hands in the air. "All I'm trying to do is get to my comrade. I don't have time for this."

He took on hand down and drew it behind his back, creating a ball of black light. "See the thing is. I'm just trying to get out of here," He contended, drawing mini sparks from the air, "And you steadily get in my way." A nasty bolt of lightning flashed behind him as he continued. "So in an attempt to move you, I'll let the kiss of mother nature send my condolences." With that, he brought his arm forward sending a low-grade ball of black electricity toward them. A flash of lightning then touched down, giving his the chance to create a vehicle. He scraped his feet on the ground creating a spark. He snapped his fingers and a bolt of lightning landed beneath him lifting up, he was now airborne. As he stood on the bolt he began to laugh, "Well folks it's been fun I guess. We will definitely meet again don't you think?" After that, he proceeded to whisk away. [/fieldbox]

@Total Anarchy Beastmode @anMech @RainDash

[fieldbox=Elijah Randolph, red, solid]Location: Socio Sango Headquarters(Outside)-Going Back Inside
League: Socio Sango

Mood: Angry, Yet Intrigued
Inventory: 100k URD-Polar Bear Coat-Hair Gel & Body Spray

When the man started to talk, Elijah could smell the fear and bullshit on him. Elijah knew that this man was up to no good. Usually, Elijah would drop this type of man on his ass. He didn't get the chance. He was too busy looking at Arria...Intruder! He was a damn intruder.
Elijah was about to beat his face in, when Azami the Reckless Psychopath came running with her bat. The man pushed Elijah back, making him fall on the dirty ground. "What the fuck!"
Elijah watched as the man flew away...this man, who the hell was he? Elijah wanted to know. He would find out who he was and get any info from him. Then he would decapitate the asshole.
Until that time came, Elijah stood up staring at Azami. "Nice fucking going!" Elijah bawled up his fists, right now he was capable of anything. The Energy was running through his veins, he could annihilate the brat right now. "Calm down, Elijah! Calm the fuck down!" Elijah forced a smile on his face. "Let's go do the mission now. Shall we ladies and kids..." Elijah walked back into the Sango pad. He was still thinking about the mystery man. That bastard, Elijah would end him.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Silverwolf, Blue, Solid"]

'Damn it to hell' he thought to himself, funny how the higher ranks came out in almost full force in response to a mere dispute between the girls last night. Now this curvy redhead was here in front of him and these guys were no where to be found. "Typical" he muttered allowed to no one in particular. He might have been able to hold her off for a few minutes if he was lucky but she really showed no interest in fighting anyone, only responding to those of his League that were confronting her.

Then she started to twirl that red hair of hers. Silverwolf kryptonite right there, and he found himself looking her up and down for a moment before the woman explained she had found what she was looking for.

When she brushed passed him he shook his head before doubling back and putting himself in her path again. "Here's the thing, if you really wish to leave our facility that's fine with me. But I can't let you move around by yourself. Why don't you let my squad and I escort you off the property and what say you share that information you are 'burrowing' " he air quoted the words then continued, "while we walk?" he offered her a genuine smile.

He looked at one of the lower ranked assassins nearby "Run and fetch one of the medics to come and look at your colleagues would you? I wouldn't be able to sleep right again knowing I didn't at least try to get them healed." The other assassin nodded set off without another word.

He focused his attention on the redhead once more "Please don't hurt anyone else. I'd hate for this to get more ugly than it already is. Frankly I have no desire to fight you right now." he emphasized the words right now, before gesturing towards the nearest exit "Now how about that little walk and talk?"

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Amaya Mikazuki, blue, solid]
[Location: Rocky Craigs]
[Mood: Insecure, unsure]
[Inventory: Bow, Arrows, Dagger, supply pack]
Amaya had heard that whoever was intruding on the premesis was under control, which meant sitting up here in the rain was practically pointless. As she was leaving her post, she could have sworn she saw Braam in his own spot, keeping watch, but the rain and her faraway position made it hard to tell for sure.

She made it back into her dorm room and collected more of her arrows, completely restocking her lost ones. She dried off her blonde hair and tied it up with multiple ribbons to keep it out of her face. Slinging her bow over her shoulder once more, along with her quiver, she walked out and found a note sitting in front of her door. She ripped open the wax seal and groaned. She was going on a group mission with Silverwolf, Braam, and a Jexxai. She had no idea who the girl was, but she had a horrible feeling about whoever it was going to be.

Amaya had time to kill, with the League taking care of whoever was stupid enough to get caught up in the Humoj base with no invitation, so she opted to go back to the craigs where she had orignally taken place. It wasnt raining nearly as hard, and it was a great place to go and think.

When she arrive at the rocks, all of the centries that were put out randomly were gone. Figures, since everything had pretty much settled down. Amaya sat under the limestone overhang that looked out over the water. The waves below slammed against the cliffside, spraying the lip of the edge with water. From where she was, she wouldnt get wet. Perfect place.

She set down her weapons and set her elbows on her knees, resting her head in her hands. Amaya rubbed her eyes. She had hardly gotten any sleep, even before the night where shit happened. She sighed. She would probably let her team down. Probably make a fool of herself in front of Braam.

Braam. For a reason she didnt understand, she couldnt get the man out of her head, and that pissed her off more than anything. She shouldnt care. She should have stopped thinking about him the second she woke up, but she couldnt. Amaya had engraved the thought of his face into her brain, and there was nothing more she wanted to do than carve it back out. Assassins couldnt have feelings for another Assassin. Their line of work prevented anyone from getting close. It always resulted in pain.

She picked up her dagger and twitled the blade between her fingers. Amaya listened to the waves hit the dluffside, as if they had some grudge against the limestone and repeatedly wanted revenge, always coming back for more but never really being satisfied.

Amaya leaned back against the rear end of the overhand, feeling the damp seep into her clothes and make her back damp with wet. She wanted to talk with Braam, and thank him for practically save her life, but she feared that facing him would make her throat close, and she wouldnt be able to say anything at all.

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Affili
[Fieldbox=It's about time 10:35 am, green, solid] Eliza was walking forward. She was almost to the exit, not caring about anything as long as she got there. Just that fast she had forgotten the guy from just a moment ago. That was short lived when he decided to popped up once again in front of her, "Here's the thing if you really wish to leave our facility that's fine with me. But I can't let you move around by yourself. Why don't you let my squad and I escort you off the property and what say you share that information you are 'burrowing'' He commented, air quoting on the last word. Eliza lifted up one eyebrow. She was literally getting annoyed with the guy, "Damn, he's so persistent. Like relax." she thought rolling her eyes. It was obvious that he wasn't going to go away. She then noticed him look around her at another assassin. She shrugged and took the opportunity to continue on. Again it seemed like he was too quick for her liking and a third time he showed up in front of her stopping her in her tracks, "Please don't hurt anyone else. I'd hate for this to get more ugly than it already is. Frankly I have no desire to fight you right now," He hinted, putting a bit of an expression on right now. She was getting tired of him and his antics, she wanted to trash him, but that would be doing too much. He then gestured toward the exit, "Now how about that little walk and talk?" He added.

*Press Play*

Eliza chuckled as she glanced at the exit, "You just don't seem to understand do you? It's already over.." Her soul essence began to slowly rise, "So, I don't need you to walk me. I'm perfectly capable of handling that myself. If you value your life, then I suggest you get lost because you're really starting to piss me off." She remarked, looking him dead in the eye before continuing on.

As she walked, she noticed that her footsteps were becoming slower and slower. He body beginning to ache with each step she took. "What in the hell....." Her joints began locking up and her ribs becoming like paper.

She soon heard the words of a calm yet serious voice, "Fracture...." The voice exclaimed. Her right knee then snapped right then, causing her to fall down instantly. "Konservi Mu: Tu Mavro Fidi" Another voice with an Italian charm chimed in, followed by the sound of chains. The same chain caught hold of her hands and feet. She laid there in serious pain, with a shocked look on her face. She turned her head to get a glimpse. Speaker Yao winked at her as she looked at him, "You bastard" She responded. Yao then uttered the words, "Snap," causing her neck to make a cracking noise. She screamed in agony. Yao then decided to speak, "Oh, kind of sad seeing you lying there helpless like that. In case you're wondering, I'm Speaker Yao Towers, otherwise known as the bone collector." He reached his hand out causing his cane to materialize, "I think you're trespassing on our grounds." He maintained.

Along with him stood the 7th Knight of the Round Table Harbinger Felix Dusk and a few of his subordinates. He wore a necklace that showed numbers that added up to the number 7. He looked at her, "Tisk....Tisk...should have left whilst you had the chance." He added, speaking with a bit of an Italian accent. Judith then appeared, enclosing her in a crystal encasing. After she did that Yao looked at Harbinger Felix, "What next sir?" He asked. Felix let a grin cross his face, "We clean this place up," He gestured toward the stalker ranked assassin, "Go ahead and prepare the dome. I'm sure we can reverse the effects of some of this stuff." The assassin nodded in agreement yelling, "Yes sir!" She then stuck to fingers out starting at the top, bringing them down to the right, sliding them over to the left, then upward back to the starting point. Lastly, she brought both her hands together and uttered the word, "epoúlo̱si̱ thólo." A bright green light emitted from her person causing an open dome to rise from the ground encasing a part of the area. Once finished she turned back to Felix and gave a thumbs up. He nodded and looked over to Silverwolf, "Sorry we're late. Go ahead and tend to you mission. The client has been bugging us all morning. We can handle it from here." He confessed. Eliza sat there lifeless, unable to speak. Yao, whatever he did shut down her ability to speak. What seemed like a mess ended rather quickly, leaving a few casualties. To them, they thought they had gotten her, but little do they know that was just a decoy. The real Eliza and her companions had long gone.[/fieldbox]

@Lunar Blaze @Nicias Askani @Total Anarchy Beastmode @anMech @Etānaru Fureimu @RainDash @Tone Deaf @Affili @Drakken @Ayla @Michelle the Editor

• Love
Reactions: Affili
[fieldbox="Silverwolf, Blue, Solid"]

Mood: relieved

It seemed the intruder could not be reasoned with and she increased her should essence once more this time it wasn't as intimidating to Silverwolf it just meant they were that closer to an altercation far worse than it had been so far. She persisted to step around Silverwolf once more. It was beginning to irritate the assassin and he raised his soul essence in response to her despite the obvious fact that she was far more powerful than him in regards to soul essence anyway. The woman's confidence was impressive but she was not mindful of his Needles and she had his back to him and the other three in his squad. Needles didn't need essence to be effective, but he knew there was potential to fuse his soul essence with the needles an idea he had yet to experiment with. Maybe if they all attacked her together the odds would be better.

He was relieved when he finally heard Speaker Yao's voice as he executed his attack and the crack from the girls knee was audible from where Silver stood. Harbinger Felix and Judith were all with Yao and in a matter of seconds the girl was fully restrained and quite possibly dead. When it was all over Harbinger Felix apology made Silverwolf sigh. How could he be so casual when he and his squad were so close to being splattered all over the Homoj facilities 'Sorry we're late he says' Silver kept that remark to himself in his mind though and once he was officially dismissed he turned to his squad "Well done everyone for standing with me however close we might have been to engaging that woman. Everyone gets a round on me at the bar later!" with that he bid everyone farewell and set out to prepare for the mission.

He returned to the beach and it took him a few moments to locate Braam "The intruder has been... subdued for now if you can call it that anyway" he said to Braam with a scratch of his head. "Harbinger Felix and his posse showed up as well as Speaker, Yao and Judith moments before my squad would have been forced to engage her. I've been dismissed to prepare for our mission. I guess the client has been bugging the League all day so it seems they are anxious for us to get going." He scanned the beach once more then turned back to Braam "Any sign of Amaya or Jexxai yet?" he queried to his colleague.

[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Jonathan "Braam" Redaman, blue, solid]
Mood: Tense -> Relieved
Despite the ongoing silence, Braam didn't let himself relax just yet. Even when it came around that apparently the intruder was spotted on the far side of the facility, he didn't leave just yet. If could have been a diversion for another intruder to sneak in completely undetected, so he remained to keep an eye on things until they got the word that the situation was finally settled. He considered going over to check on the situation at the tower, but no one else stayed to watch the beach. He sighed and moved some of his wet hair out of his face.

Before too long, Silver appeared and sounded the end of the situation. Braam sighed and stood up while the older man said they needed to get ready to go. He nodded and said, "I'll get the vehicle from the garage. We'll meet at the hidden road entrance, and go from there."

Braam put away his daggers and went back to his quarters to gather his necessary supplies. He hid more knives on his person, and decided to hold off on charging them with his soul essence for the time being. Having them charged up could make them easier to detect. He grabbed a pair of binoculars as well, in order to make sighting distant enemies easier. And a book, because they'd be driving for a while.

After that, he made his way over to the garage and picked out a delivery truck, with a sizable cargo hold. The size needed by the client had been specified in the mission briefing, but Braam picked one slightly larger to make sure his squad would have more room to work with. The cargo hold had a hatch up to the top on it as well, so it would be possible to have someone on the top, keeping an eye on things. And they could switch out if needed. Braam climbed into the driver's seat and took the truck out, and parked it to the side of the entrance to the hidden road. All the while he wondered what the intruder had been doing here. It couldn't have just been an attack, not with just one person. It didn't matter how strong they might have been, they couldn't take on everyone here alone. So what were they after? Information perhaps? He would need to ask Yao about it once they got back from their mission.

For now, he should focus. It might have seemed like an easy mission, but then, one could never be sure what might happen. The south sector was not exactly the nicest place to be, after all.
[/fieldbox]

• Love
[Fieldbox= Kimirou Asura, purple, solid]

Inventory:N/A
Mood: Calming

The woman opened her mouth and greeted herself with an apology. Kimirou expressed his excitement, "Wonderful our squad is finally complete. It is great to have you. By the way did you receive your text about our mission. It's evolving monkeys. Yeah I mean it was the only mission left, but the client is the owner of the Regal. So really it should be quick and painless. What do you guys think?" Kimirou seemed to had been dominating the conversation, complete forgetting that they needed to get to know the new member by the end of his statement. Kimirou made faces of relief and deliciousness with each bite he took.

"Isn't this breakfast Devine guys? What do you think Lucy?" Kimirou paused after calling the girl Lucy. He hoped she wouldn't take offense to the nickname. If she did then he would have to figure out another one that she liked. Of course on missions they would all need code names in Kimirou's eyes, so the enemy wouldn't know their true identities. Wait there is the conundrum, do assassins even have true identities? These thoughts roamed through Kimirou's mind as the group ate their first every meal together as a full squad. "Hey guys maybe we should hurry and prepare. I mean we don't want the client getting antsy do we?" He exclaimed as he continued to shove the lovely food into his mouth.[/Fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Kehinde Akachi, purple, solid]

Mood: Relaxed then irritated
Inventory: Phone​

Kehinde was setting up the girl's plate when she decided to speak, "Fair point, sir. Sorry about my manners, it's been a long trip. Luciana Tiriaq, and yes, I'm the fourth musketeer. Sorry about the delay, apparently there were some complications with the selection. If you guys don't mind, can we talk it out over breakfast?" She asked. Kehinde gestured at the seat he had for her, "Right here." Kehinde returned back to his seat and started to eat. "So Luciana, you mentioned there were complications? also, I hope you don't mind living with a bunch of guys." Kehinde chuckled looking at everyone else. He was excited to have a fourth member and she looked like she could handle her own but you cant be too sure.

Kehinde was about to present another question when he heard a tapping noise coming from the other room. Kehinde paused and excused himself from the table to go check it out. He pushed his chair in and proceeded to the other room. As he entered, he saw an open window. Then to his surprise he saw a bag hurl itself through it. Kehinde's eyes grew big and he immediately ran over to his drawer to grab a rod. After Kehinde quietly closed the drawer, he slowly made his way to the window. He began to break out in a light sweat, his heart pumping faster each minute. He didn't know what to expect, was it an intruder or some kind of burglar? Kehinde started to breathe heavily as he got closer. When he was finally close enough, a head popped up, "Hey Kachi!" Leon greeted.

Startled, Kehinde began mindlessly swinging his rod around making a fool of himself. He almost knocked Leon of the ledge from his antic. Kehinde tripped over the bag and landed flat on the floor. Leon stared at him and jumped into the room. He quietly closed the window behind him so the rain wouldn't come in. "Talk about a nasty day right? Took me forever to get here." He commented walking over to Kehinde, shaking the water from his coat. As he approached him, he leaned in closer to see if he was still alive. "Hey Kachi," Leon called lightly slapping his face, "Kehinde come on wake up." He continued snapping his fingers. Leon stood up, "I know what will wake him up." Leon bent his arm back to protrude his elbow then rubbed the bottom of his elbow. Once he did that he slapped his elbow twice and aimed it at his stomach. Leon did a light leap and came down toward Kehinde's abdomen. Kehinde caught his elbow in the knick of time, "I don't think so Leon," He remarked, looking at him irritated. He shoved his elbow to the side and sat up.

He looked over to Leon and saw he was smiling, "What are you smiling for?" He asked. Leon began to snicker, "You should have seen your face when I popped up," Leon began to mock Kehinde, "You was all like 'Omg!' and I was all like 'Whoa' and you was all like swinging and stuff and I was all like mannn haha then you tripped and went thud." He shrugged. Kehinde began to bite his bottom lip in rising anger, he was trying to contain it but Leon always seemed to push his buttons. Kehinde, angrily began talking through his teeth, "What are you doing here Leon?" He asked as calmly as he could. "Well, I brought your package duh." Leon responded pointing at the box next to his own things. Kehinde's eye began to twitch, "Alright you brought it now go!" He whispered. Leon shook his head in disagreement, "Um...don't you see my travel bag? You're not going to put your younger brother out in the rain after he had to literally walk in that same rain all the way here just to get his big brother a package are you?" Leon replied, pretending to wear the most saddest eyes. Kehinde nodded and pointed at the window, but to no avail Leon wasn't listening.

Leon stood up and began sniffing, he looked around and then looked back at Kehinde. Kehinde knew that look all to well and scooted over to the door, "Ohhhhhhhh no....your going to leave right now." He demanded. "But I smell bacon....you guys are having breakfast?! Ha! yes! I'm starved!" Leon started toward the door stepping over Kehinde. Kehinde grabbed his ankle, "NOOOO....no! You can't go in there...your not even supposed to be here!" Kehinde whispered, lightly tugging. Leon jerked his foot from the hands of Kehinde, "When there's bacon involved I'm going and I will kill whoever stands in my way." He coldly said looking Kehinde in the eye. Kehinde made one last attempt to stop him, "Waaaait...Let me bring you your plate back. Please I don't want to get in trouble." He pleaded, grabbing his ankle one last time. Leon, of course, ignored him dragging him down the hall. Kehinde thought to himself, "Yep.....I'm so screwed."

Leon slowly made his way into the dining room with Kehinde at his feet. All one could see was Kehinde's head at the corner. Leon shook his foot, "Let go of me!" Freeing himself from Kehinde's grasp. Leon's mouth began to water as he saw the grand spread he hasn't seen this much food since he was first adopted. He was going to get a plate when heard the tail end of Kimirou's statement, "It's evolving monkeys. Yeah I mean it was the only mission left, but the client is the owner of the Regal. So really it should be quick and painless. What do you guys think?" Leon decided to add his two cents as he walked into the kitchen, "I wouldn't be so keen on it being quick and painless. Considering, you only know what you were given. They may not be monkey they could be apes. This could be some sick joke to lure you into a trap who knows," He opens the cabinet and pulls out a plate and a cup, walks to the drawer, pulls out his utensils, and returns to the table helping himself, "I mean you really won't know till ya get there." He finished, loading up his plate and taking a seat where Kehinde was sitting. He looked over to both the green haired guy and the girl wearing an eye patch, "Hi, I'm Leon Akachi," He pointed over to Kehinde, "I'm his little brother." He remarked with an adorable smile before digging in. Once he swallowed, he yelled over to Kehinde, "Don't be rude Kachi...get off the floor and join your teammates," He reverted his attention back to the group, "Food's great by the way kudos to the one that cooked it." [/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Azami Ito, red, solid]Location: Sango base, exterior → unknown
Mood: sadistic, childish glee → unconscious/scared
Inventory: 2,000 urd, phone
"Hey, Watch where you swing that thing. Someone could get easily hurt." Anthony barked. He looked at her, with a puzzled look.
Azami giggled, "That's the point, silly!" She charged at the intruder as the lightning struck, which brought her close enough to his attack that the shockwave sent her flying. She hit the ground hard and there was blood coming from a cut on her head where some of the electricity hit her.

[press play]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Where am I?" Azami looked around the dark space, there didn't seem to be anything. Suddenly she felt herself being pulled by dozens of cold hands. She tried to scream, but her mouth quickly filled with fingers and she closed her eyes in pain as she felt herself being torn apart. She opened her eyes again when the pain stopped to find herself in a white room, "No... no no no no no no no." She curled up on the ground just as the door opened to reveal an older man in a white coat on the other side. She stared for a moment before tackling him, "You're not real! You can't be." She felt something stab into her neck before she was back in the dark. "Why is this happening?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Because of what you've done," the voice was familiar, like an old friend. It was both masculine and feminine.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Because you're realizing the effects of your actions," Another voice, still familiar, still friendly, but much newer, and more feminine.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Azami started to pant and shout, "No, there's nothing wrong with how I am, I don't need to change. Stop it, I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"You just want to be the little girl you could never be," A third voice, old and masculine, it sent fear through Azami, "The little girl you will never be. I've broken you, I've won. Don't you see, you've become everything I hoped you would."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"STOP IT!" Azami screamed at the top of her lungs, she spun wildly, and swung her bat at the emptiness, "I'm me, I'm not any of you, why are you here, why am I here? STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!" She collapsed and cried as she felt something warm come over her.[/BCOLOR][/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox= Kimirou Asura, purple, solid]

Mood: ???

After hearing a tapping noise, Kehinde dismissed himself from the table. A look of 'Here We Go' appeared on Kimirou's face as he continued to eat. He could hear a commotion coming from the other room. Possibly knowing what could be going on he raised his voice above the sounds so the others wouldn't hear. "SO, LUCIANA. WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? ARE YOU USED TO THE COLD OR WOULD YOU NEED SOME ADJUSTING? DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?" Kimirou tried to talk as long as he could to avoid anyone discovering what was actually going on. Suddenly his eyes bulked and pupils dispered. His mouth dropped along with his fork and knife. His eyebrow above his left eye began to twitch. Leon had entered the room. Kimirou began to quickly curse Kehinde out in his head. Kehinde how the hell did you let him pass you. We are so going to get kicked out of the Komenco. No better yet they are just going to kill us. It is all your fucking fault Kehinde. You have killed us both. What the hell were you thinking. If they don't kill you I will.

Leon began to speak and Kimirou's heart jumped into his throat. WHAT THE HELL. SHUT THE HELL UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! THEY MAYBE DIDN'T NOTICE YOU BUT YOU HAD TO OWN YOUR BIG ASS MOUTH. As these thought ran through Kimirou's head a knife stabbed into the wall right next to Leon's head right as he was sitting at the table. Still with the look as though he had saw the ring and a week had passed, Kimirou's head slowly ticked toward Leon's direction. It then tilted a little like a confused dog. OMG GO AWAY. OR I WILL END YOU

At that moment the bathroom door slammed. Kimirou knew exactly what was going on. The thought petrified him, causing his chair to tilt back and now he lay on the floor like a dead dog. No this can't be happening. Are you serious? It was bad enough one was here, but both. I think I am going into cardiac arrest. SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!
It seems as though these turn off events had killed Kimirou. Is this the end of our favorite character. Until next time on "NOBILITY"[/Fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Amaya Mikazuki, blue, solid]

[Location: Beach]
[Mood: Tense]
[Inventory: Weapons, Clothing, food rations]
Amaya could hear the distant voices of Braam and Silverwolf. Even with the waves crashing in the backround, she could tell them apart. Braam had a much more deep, scratchy voice compared to Silvrwolf. It made her bones vibrate and her teeth rattle.

She stood up, her clothes damp and sticky, but she hardly noticed. Ever since the night on the beach, her body was numb. She didnt feel anything emotionally. It felt as if the hole in her chest was growing, widening, getting bigger, and Amaya was falling. She was falling down in the black hole of pain and there were no handholds. Nobody to catch her.

She shrugged the stiffness of her shoulders, loosening her joints from the damp, and started her decent down the rocks. She could see the jeep in the distance, driven by Braam. The mission was probably going to start soon, but she had no sight of the girl names Jexxai. Amaya hoped this girl was more enjoyable than the one she met the other night.

She made her way to the car, no doubt that Braam could spot her. The clothing she was wearing was meant for night cover, to blend into the shadows and offer cover. In the daylight, she was as exposed as a jaguar in the tundra. She untied her waist-long blonde hair, letting in fall over her shoulders and down her back in waves. She adjusted her bow and quiver on her back, nodding an awkward welcome to Braam. Her voice stuck in her throat, rendering her useless to speech. She wished she could say thank you, but her tongue refused to form the words.

Amaya was drifting away in the tempest of her brain. Her thoughts were slamming against the side of her skull, pounding, pushing. She was numb from emotion, but instead rather wished she could feel the pain in her heart rather than the thoughts swimming in her head, screaming and shouting.

She was still falling, and now she was waiting to hit the ground and shatter into a billion pieces.

[/fieldbox]

• Love

"Wonderful our squad is finally complete. It is great to have you. By the way did you receive your text about our mission. It's evolving monkeys. Yeah I mean it was the only mission left, but the client is the owner of the Regal. So really it should be quick and painless. What do you guys think?"

Luciana took a second to register the deluge of information, and then reached into her pocket. "Not yet I haven't--do you even have my number? And no, I don't have a problem with jumping into this sausage fest."

But hey, there was food, so she filled her plate and took a bite. Her eyelids slid shut as she let the flavors do their work. Mmmm. So much better than the Academy.

She was brought out of it by Kimirou's voice. "What do you think Lucy?"

Her eyes snapped open, and she chewed and swallowed quickly. "LuciANA. I worked hard for that 'ana.'"

More to the point, Lucy had been what her father called her. She didn't want to go there. Kimirou said something else leaderly, and Luciana focused on the food once more. Whoever had cooked it was brilliant and wonderful. What was less brilliant and wonderful was the way Kimirou started yelling at her, startling her. That was when she realized, one, that Kehinde was gone, and two, it sounded like someone was having a conversation in the other room. A conversation that soon entered the dining room in the form of a strange young man. Kehinde was hanging on to his ankles, dragging behind him like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

"I wouldn't be so keen on it being quick and painless. Considering, you only know what you were given. They may not be monkey they could be apes. This could be some sick joke to lure you into a trap who knows?" As Luciana stared in bewilderment, fork halfway to her mouth, the stranger helped himself to dishes and utensils. "I mean you really won't know till ya get there." He finished, loading up his plate and taking a seat where Kehinde was sitting. He looked finally looked at the confused assassins. "Hi, I'm Leon Akachi," He pointed over to Kehinde, "I'm his little brother." He remarked with an adorable smile before digging in. Once he swallowed, he yelled over to Kehinde, "Don't be rude Kachi...get off the floor and join your teammates. Food's great by the way kudos to the one that cooked it."

A door slammed somewhere else in the building, and as if that was the last straw, Kimirou fell backwards with a crash. Luciana looked towards him.

"Uh...I think you killed the chef."
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.