Nobility©

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Jonathan "Braam" Redman, blue, solid]

Mood: Startled, worried
Inventory: ??? Knives

Braam hadn't been practicing all that long, but he was making good progress already. He started to summon more knives when something made him stop, something he felt more than heard on the wind.

A scream.

Another attack?! Braam burst into motion right away and set off back towards the base. Did that traitor Thomas -- or perhaps someone following his example -- give away the location of this base and launch another raid, hoping to destroy them?

He narrowed his eyes and sped up, coming into view of the base and the stretch of beach in front of it. Someone stood alone among the sand and a sea of arrows, screaming and crying. At that moment, he realized there was no danger and slowed down, relaxing. Braam started to walk away, to give the girl some privacy, when she screamed again, this time with words choked with emotion, "I HIDE BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!"

Braam froze.

He felt those words, felt the emotions filling them, resonate within him. Despair. Isolation. Loneliness. He knew those feelings well. He'd grown up with them. Surrounded by people, but utterly alone, because they didn't want to let him near them. He remembered even his own mother keeping him at arms length. When the adults weren't looking, they said things to him, and shunned him. Eventually he stopped trying to reach out himself and took solace in being by himself. At least then he didn't have to deal with the forced smiles, or the veiled insults.

When the girl let herself fall, Braam approached with slow deliberation, so she wouldn't panic. He needn't have worried though. She didn't even seem to notice him until he knelt down right next to her. The next wave soaked right into his pants, but he didn't care, in spite of how icy cold it felt. Braam recognized her now: Amaya, one of the other people that promoted with him, though that was all he knew about her, frankly. That and she used a bow.

"Get up." He spoke with a soft, but firm voice.

She didn't respond, and he could see the defeat in her eyes, the resignation. Braam grit his teeth, reached out, and hauled her by main force to her feet. He steadied her with her back to his chest, in case she didn't feel like actually supporting herself yet. Braam's voice stayed quiet, but rang with with an underlying determination, "Never give up. Do you hear me? It doesn't matter what someone else says to you, you're better than this."

It didn't matter that he hardly knew her and he didn't even need to hear the details to understand. He could practically feel the turmoil of her emotions through her spirit at this proximity. She needed someone to talk to her. Or else she probably would have let herself drown just now. Braam tightened his grip on her shoulders, and remembered the depths of despair he sank into growing up.

Out of all the people around him, only one person seemed to care. His father saw what was happening to him, and reached out to him. He said the same kind of words Braam was saying to to Amaya right now. And he gave him a choice, a chance, to do something about his predicament. It gave Braam hope, and led him to choosing his current path. Hopefully, if he could feel her turmoil, she could feel the conviction that gave him his own strength. "When someone knocks you down, you get back up again. And keep on walking. There will always be people who try to tear you down. It hurts. I know it hurts. But you can't let what they say define you."

Braam turned her around to face him and looked her in the eye. "You're the only one who gets to do that. You choose who you are. Understand?"
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Amaya Mikazuki, blue, solid]

Mood: Defeated
Inventory: Bow and dagger
Interaction: Braam​

Amaya was floating between concious and unconcious. She could feel the pulse under the sand as somebody approached her. Hopefully they would kill her. The water had risen slowly, dragging her body slowly and starting to take her into the murky depths. She could feel it in her bones, the weightlessness.

Somebody was talking to her. It sounded muted, distant. Maybe Amaya did die already. She didnt feel her own skin, didnt feel her heart trapped by a cage of bone. She groaned. Somebody had picked her up and was trying to support her. Her body didnt work. Was she alive? Yes. Her heart was beating, pumping blood through her viens. She willed the beating to stop, it was too loud. The sound was too loud inside her head. She wanted it to stop.

He was warm. Warming her cold body. No. She shouldnt be feeling warm. Every instinct in her body was screaming at her to run, but her body wouldnt comply. Her muscles had died along with her brain. Who was this? She fluttered her eyes, but even those refused to work. She was breaking slowly. Her head lolled against his shoulder. Her skin was sticky with salt, goosebumps raising on her arms.

This wasnt Silverwolf. His voice sounded like tires rolling over pavement. This man's voice was rough, like sandpaper, but soft at the same time. It was almost comforting. She knew she should fight. This man was probably trying to snap her neck, but you needed tension to break somebody's neck and kill them, or you would only succeed in breathing their spine, which would result in paralysis. Everybody knows that.

Despite her current energy lacking state, her brain was stil swirling, an endless tempest that was throwing her around, beating her against sharp edges and hard walls.

Amaya listened to the man. Braam? She recognized this man now. The man that was carrying that girl. She still didnt know that girl's name. She wanted to hit her. Hit her until her knuckles were swollen and bleeding. She sniffed. Amaya felt like such a child. She was crying in a stranger's arms, her eyes puffy and her nose running how pathetic.

However, he was right. She couldnt give up. Amaya didnt go through all that training and pain to give up now. Couldnt allow herself to fall when she had climbed so high already. The only way to go now was up. She nodded against his shoulder before he gripped her own and spun her around to face him, where she was forced to look up and at his eyes. They were fierce. Confident. Hidden with secret emotion that seemed to weigh down his shoulders.

She opened her mouth to speak. Amaya's eyes fluttered shut as the black wave finally took her. Her eyes shut as if weighted by lead. Her body collapsed into the strangers before finally surrendering to the fog that was blanketing her brain.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Speaker Daniel Pree, gold, solid]

Mood: Disappointed
One would say that Daniel was disappointed. He wanted Silverwolf to rise to the occasion and show him a few things, "Not today I guess." He mumbled to himself. When Daniel felt Silverwolf's soul essence diminish, he knew that Silverwolf was going to be compliant. "Family? I have none. I am an assassin of the Homoj League and all that I have left lies within this complex." Silverwolf mentioned. Daniel sighed and replied, "Although I'd agree with you, but you must realize something...family is all that you will have at the end of the day when your league mates aren't. I'd remember that if I were you." Daniel looked into the night sky and looked at the stars that took refuge up there. He enjoyed doing things like sky watching, it soothes him when he becomes on edge. He turned back to Silverwolf, "You have a lot to learn man. Just because your an assassin doesn't mean you have to forget those who loved you. Learn it from the best, I totally forgot my family until I saw one of them get killed on a mission I was apart of. People say it wasn't my fault but," Daniel doodled in the sand, "But I'm not trying to hear that." He finished up.

Daniel saw Silver retract his needles. When he did Silver commented, "Forgive my behavior Speaker Daniel, What a waste it would be to lose four league mates in one night sir as I'm certain my life would have been forfeit had I ended their lives this night. Please lead on." Daniel nodded and smiled a little, "Wise choice Silverwolf. The First step to being a great assassin is knowing when and when not to fight." He turned to the lower-ranked assassins and added, "Continue on no need to wake anyone up and get the rumor mill running." His team nodded in response and commenced on walking. Daniel looked at Silverwolf and gain a little respect for him. He admired how Silverwolf handled himself. "Silverwolf, orders are orders. When I ask you to do something unless its a foul against your being are we clear?" He asked, preparing himself to meet up with Yao.​
[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox= Kimirou Asura, purple, solid]

League: Komenco
Mood: Pisssed
Inventory: Wallet and Phone

Kimirou, still extremely angry over the fact that someone had the audacity to rummage through his things, began to put his things back in their proper place. From bottom to top, he slammed each drawer with enough force to not only shake the entire dresser, but also for the sound to echo through the entire dorm apartment. After slamming the top drawer of the dresser, Kimirou noticed something small and insignificant, at least to the untrained eye. To an assassin's eye, it was a clue, a single strand of black hair. With Kimirou having silver hair and the other guy having green hair, that left only one option. "Kehinde you traitor." Kimirou mumbled as he picked up the hair. He then slammed the same fist down on the to of the dresser, like a gavel in a judge's hand. This allowed his to use his darkness infusion on the wheels attached to the rear end of the drawers. He tilted them, locking them in place. He was now the only person that could unlock the dresser. Kimirou's phone then buzzed in his pocket.

Torri
Because you are angry!
Kimirou
How in the hell did you know that? Are you spying on me?
Torri
No, Miru. I can see your soul essence fluctuating. Did you forget about that bracelet I gave you?
Kimirou
What about the bracelet you gave me?

Kimirou then began to rotate his wrist, examining the bracelet. It was black with sliver pointed studs along it, and a silver buckle that read Miru. It was just the expensive, punk, grunge style that Kimirou loved. His phone buzzed again.

Torri
It sends me several readings to my phone. Your heart rate, location, soul essence level, and more.
Kimirou
So you are spying on me! Are you getting any readings now?
Torri
What did you do? It isn't telling me anything.
Kimirou
Oh nothing, just lightly tossed it against the bedroom wall. Don't spy on me again!
Torri
That was 30,000 urd!!!

With that he placed the phone back in his pocket and was no longer angry. Kimirou picked up his shades and proceeded out of the bedroom door while placing them upon his face. He noticed the green haired guy as he passed through the living room into the kitchen. From the arranged fruits on top of the island he grabbed an apple and returned to the archway, wiping the apple with his sleeve. He leaned against the molding of the threshold while eating the apple and staring at the gentleman doing handstand pushups. "This apple is so delicious. You wouldn't even believe where it came from." Kimirou took another bite, chewed it, and swallowed before continuing. " You see, behind the kitchen of the dinning hall there is a farm where the the Komenco not only grow all of their fruits, vegetables, and spices, but there is also a ton of other flora there as well. I mean with us being in Delilah's snowy mountains that's amazing don't you think?" Kimirou the took another bite while walking towards the front door of the dorm. Once in front of the bathroom he looked towards it in disappointment, swallowed and looked over the opposite shoulder, "By the way the name is Kimirou." He proceeded out of the apartment.

Kimirou made his way to the lobby of the First Tier dorms. There he say a guy in front of a window into the middle of the room. He seemed as though he was paying attention to something but all Kimirou could see was the guy through the window. He walked around to the other side of the window and behind the boy, but by the time he got there the screen was beginning to clear. "Good Bye, Apprentice John Reed. Good luck on your mission." The board spoke as the guy began to walk off. The window was now clear except for the outline of a right hand in the lower right corner of it. "I guess I am supposed to place my hand there." He stated with a surprised look upon his face. As he placed his hand in the outline, the window began to greet him. "Welcome, Bandit Kimirou Asura. I am the missions board. For your current ranking there is only one mission left. It is a full four man squad mission." As it spoke it displayed the mission criteria and poster. "Bandit Kimirou Asura is currently in room K-7. Current roommates and squad members are Bandit Kehinde Akachi , Bandit Orion Lotus, and Unknown. Fourth and final member of squad must arrive before mission can begin. Application processed for all current members of squad. Mission claimed by Bandit Kimirou Asura and will be move to claimed missions section. Good bye Bandit Kimirou Asura, Congratulations on your promotion and good luck on your mission." The window reset just as it did after the guy before Kimirou left. Kimirou's phone then buzzed alerting him of the mission and details. "Great Pest Control, just what we need as our first mission. Can't wait to hear everyone's mouths when they get their briefing texts." He mumbled as he walked away from the window and past the rewards desk on his way back to the room.[/Fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox=Azami Ito, red, solid]Location: Sango Headquarters, Azami's Room → Hallway
League: Socio Sango
Mood: Thoughtful, introspective → Childish, Happy
Inventory: 2,000 urd, cell phone
Azami sighed when the phone went to voicemail, but decided against leaving a message, "She must be busy." Something popped into her head, "Didn't Shizu say that they were going to be in Humoj?" She giggled excitedly, "Maybe I can get back in contact with them!" It had been a little over a year since Azami had spoken to Shizuko, in fact she had almost forgotten about them, despite them being really close at the academy. "I bet Shizu and Jex would get along," She was alone, and thus a little more willing to let herself think deeply, "especially with that promise Jex made me give her." She sighed, "I still don't understand why I agreed to that." She shook her head and pushed the thoughts away as best as she could. She got up and put the phone in one of the hidden pockets of her dress. She forced an unsettling grin on her face and started giggling before she opened the door to see Reila heading her way. "Rei! I'm so happy to see you!" She closed the door behind her and ran over to the other girl, "We should go get everyone else so we can go play!" The thought she was having before were still their, but they were tangled in the mess that was her mind and didn't really seem to affect her mood.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Shizuko, blue, solid]Location: Humoj Base, training facilities roof.
League: Unio Humoj
Mood: Disappointed → Nervous
Inventory: 30,000 urd, pack of menthol cigarettes, lighter.
Shizuko sighed when she saw the destruction around her, I didn't get here in time. She didn't even get a chance to try to mediate before one of the new members involved in the dispute left and their superiors descended on the scene to 'arrest' the offending members without trying to settle anything. I wish I was strong enough to make sure everything was fair, but I'd be way out of my league if I tried to fight speakers.

Shizuko sighed again, disappointed in herself for not being able to do anything beneficial. She decided to stick around as Speaker Daniel gave the one apparently known as Silverwolf a lecture about his place in the organization. Screw this, I have to say something, she took a deep breath and timidly approached the speakers after Speaker Daniel appeared to be finished lecturing, "Excuse me, um, I was wondering if my ability could be of any use in settling this matter." She was scared out of their wits, but she felt like she was doing the right thing in offering to help.[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Affili
[Fieldbox= Jexxai Koustem, blue]

Mood : Confused, angry and embarrassed

The soul essence coming off Jexxai Pulsed with her ragged breath. She trembled with barely contained rage as she watched Amaya leave the room. To make things even worse, Silver did nothing to stick up for her, in fact her best friend here sided with some nobody they barely knew. She held her tounge while he chewed her out, waiting until he left to do anything at all. Now alone, her knees buckled under her own weight sitting herself on the ground with some force. Finally unclenched her fists she put her head in her hands to muffle an angry scream.

She wasn't very surprised to see someone come back to the training center. She was quite loud back there, and with the after effects of her powers, she was bound to wake a couple people around the compound. What she did not expect however was the new Speaker Yao to be in the doorway looking her way with that disapproving stare as he leaned on his cane. She wiped her face, making sure not to show any of the tears that might have fallen while she was alone, standing to greet the man, forcing a weak smile his way. "Becuase I am a hormonal teenager who is pmsing?" She said trying to get the man to smile.

She moved closer to the man knowing she was in trouble... again. The weak facade crumbling as the small pout returned to her face. "She said she was better then me, finally answering his obviously rhetorical question. "I don't know, I was angry she was promoted before me. SO I was trying to provoke her to spar with me. She doesn't know anything! She didn't even see any of the fighting at Stratus Hall? It's like she doesn't care about all the innocents that died there when she talked about it! Like getting her things was so much more important. " She growled to herself, now pacing around as she used Yao to vent off her frustration. "She called what I did there a temper tantrum while she is throwing one herself? She knows nothing! I watched that small girl use a person as a human shield just to survive! Any assassin on their honor should of done what I did! To kill innocents? She is no assassin of Humoj." SHe finally sighed loudly crossing her arms across her chest, and stared at Speaker Yao expectantly.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jonathan "Braam" Redaman, blue, solid]
Mood: Pensive
Inventory: ??? Knives + Unconscious Amaya

Braam felt her slackening and caught her, arms around her body. At first, he feared she might be in a bad way, until he noticed her spirit calming, and heard her breathing steady. He let out a sigh and picked her up, letting her head rest against his chest. He needed to get her indoors before she got sick. Her clothes were soaked through and clung to her body in what might have been very intriguing ways were this a less emotionally charged moment. He glanced at all the arrows scattered around the beach and started to make his way back towards the facility, so he could take her to the infirmary.

And naturally, that's when the assassins charged onto the scene, surrounding them in a half-circle against the water's edge. Braam tensed, a knife appeared from his sleeve, in his right hand as he shifted Amaya to rest fully in his left arm, and his brain kicked into overdrive. His first instinct was to let off his charged burst of energy in his own body and go through the gap it forced in the line of enemies. But the rational part of his brain kicked the emergency break on that idea and reminded him he had Amaya with him. While he would be protected from his own explosive energy, she would be turned into a bloody splatter, being right there at ground zero. And he couldn't direct the blast yet to keep it off her. His knife, however, he could toss and turn so Amaya wouldn't get hit by the explosion.

It took him the span of a few beats of his now-pounding heart to think of all that, but he looked between the assailants, and felt something was off. He couldn't be sure in the dark, with only the stars and moonlight, but he thought he recognized some of them from around Humoj. With that realization, he forced himself to relax some, though he kept his dagger ready and charged, tightening his hold on Amaya. If it came to a fight, he'd have a hard time while carrying a passenger, this wasn't a good place for him to use his grappling hook. The pragmatic part of his brain told him he should drop her, but he shoved that idea aside. His face seemed as if it were carved from stone as he stared down the men around him, something that made the lower-ranked assassins around him flinch. Either they knew what kind of power Braam had, or the rumor mill from before was actually working in his favor. "What is the meaning of this?" He demanded in a hard voice that easily carried over the sigh of the waves.

He didn't have time for this. Amaya needed to be dried off, warmed up, and put into some dry clothes. The next breeze made Braam's soaked legs feel like they might freeze solid, he could only imagine how much worse it must be for Amaya, considering she was soaked to the bone in the chilly night air.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Silverwolf, Blue, Solid"]

Mood : Lost in his memories. A very dangerous place!

He allowed them to lead him back towards the destroyed dummies neartp where he had left Jexxai before the goon squad had showed up thus dragging this night out even further. As he walked he allowed his mind to wander back to his youth. Daniel had mentioned family being there for you when your league mates were not. Silver had watched Daniel when his mind fell back to past events involving his family. He had felt the sorrow and regret as if it were his own, but it was not his. There were few fond memories of Silver's actual family left in his memories. Even those last few seemed to be fading slowy as the years went by.

Silverwolf the clanless.

The assassin's soul essence began to spike sporadically as he touched on memories long forgotten. His pace slowed to a stop, his eyes grew distant, seeing but not trully there; a dangerous hue of dark blue flashing against the darkness.

'The smell of freshly baked bread filled his nostrils as Silverwolf ran up the pathway leading to his family home. He and his older brother and sister had known from the morning that mom would be baking all day and they all knew what that would mean once they returned from school. Silver's mother made the best bread he had ever eaten, and the small boy had tasted many loaves of bread throughout his villiage.

The thought of the freshly turned, warm salted butter melting over the piping hot slices of bread proved too much for Silverwolf, and he increased his pace while calling over his shoulder "Hurry up you two"

He slid to a stop at the sight of his father being shoved along the path between two hulking men in suits. His face was bruised and Silver watched in horror as his father spit a mouthfull of blood to the ground.
"Careful" the escort in the rear grumbled "Can't have you messin up my suit" The man dug his fingers into the meat of his father's shoulder and squeezed before shoving him forward causing Silver's father to stumble a bit.
"Fucking cowards!" his father spat around a mouth full of blood. The man in front stopped this time, spinning around and punching Silverwolf's father in the stomach without a second thought. He barreled over this time, and fell to one knee, looking up at the escort; eyes burning with hatred.

Silverwolf screamed just then and ran towards his father but a glance followed by a subtle gesture from the man he respected most in the world stopped him dead in his tracks.
His father's gaze shifted towards Silver's older brother who had just arrived "Take Silverwolf and your sister inside right now, you're mother will need you now more than ever." Silver wanted to run to his father's side but something in the man's tone held him fast, as if he was paralyzed and all Silver could do was glare at the two men viciously.They returned his stare with their own stares, full of humor and gloating. Why wasn't his father fighting back? Why would he take such abuse? His father was strong, Silver knew that. He was too young to understand everything.
"Best listen to your father boy." one of them spoke "Everyone has their demons boy! Unfortunately for your father, his have both power and wealth!"
With that, they hauled Silver's father to his feet and shoved him into the car that was waiting at the edge of the driveway and in a few moments they were gone.'

'Everybody has their demons boy!'

The words echoed and turned within Silverwolf's mind has he stood in the training grounds, Soul essence spiking wildly with every echo. His eyes were fully glowing now where he stood but if one looked hard enough, they would see that those same eyes were neither here nor their. they were somewhere inbetween the then and the now as he stood, unmoving.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Reila Solari, red, solid] Location: Socio Sango Headquarters, Hallway
Mood: Happy & surprised at the same time
Inventory: 2,000 Urd and a black and blue shortsword as well as a butterfly knife.

As Reila headed over to Azami's room, she couldn't help but skip along the way. "Hmm, what should I say? Aza Aza!!! How are you on this fine day? Nope, that's me at all, maybe I should go for a relaxed and laid back approach? Heeeeeyyyy Aza, what's you're plans for today? If you don't have anything already, then maybe we both can...snatch up a couple of people and use them as pinatas!!!? Yup yup, that's perfect!!! I'll use that definitely, even though I did stray a little from what I originally had in mind." She said lowly as she wasn't very far from the room. However, upon getting within visual range of her friend's room, the door suddenly opened, causing the girl to jump in surprise. For a moment, Reila felt as though her heart had stopped as Azami came running from out of it happily. "Umm...okay!!!!" She responded nervously with a mixture of happiness blended in as well, while trying to refrain from seeming surprised. Despite the nervous response, she was really excited to do something fun with Azami after being subjected to harsh circumstances not too long ago. Those bland colored jumpsuits that all of the Sango recruits were forced to wear still lingered at the edge of Reila's mind. It almost made her shiver just thinking about it.[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Slayer Judith, blue, solid]

Mood: Irritated​

After Yao barked his orders at her, she vanished. She reappeared in the Humoj central office. She grabbed a clipboard and a stack of Infraction Slips. The whole while she was mumbling to herself, "Stupid bastard. Thinks he can boss me around." She then began mocking as she gathered some of the items, 'Look at me. I'm Yao and I am a Speaker. I can boss around people who have then same rank as me since the academy.' She the disappeared again, this time appearing on top of the roof already started on the second infraction, the first for Jexxai was already filled out. Still mumbling to herself, "Ass! I don't get why he acts like that it makes no sense. He is going to pay for that. I'm going to....."

She became distracted when she looked up spotting a girl and boy on the beach. "Awwww isn't that just the most disgusting thing I have every seen." She spoke all sweet and innocent as she did when you think she was saying something cute and nice. Judith fully knew she was the queen bitch of all and didn't care who knew. The girl then fainted in the boys arms. "Gage" After a few moments a group of assassins surrounded the two. She quickly figured that they must be the two Yao wanted apprehended. "Daniel you fuck up where are you?" She quickly scanned around from hr vantage point. She quickly spotted him walking back towards the training rooms with the needle user. "There you are you pansy school girl. Getting your panties all in a bunch over that needle user. Stupid wannabe." She turned back to the girl and boy surrounded by assassins. When he pulled out his knife she quickly sighed, "Guess I'll have to take care of this too. Retarded lazy male assholes."

She jumped down from the roof with a clack of her heels. She loved what she was wearing. She loved the contrast of beauty queen and rocker chick that she always seemed to combine. As she walked towards the beach her heels clacked against the pavement until she suddenly stopped right at the edge of the sand. "I fucking hate sand." She rose her left foot and began to slam it down on the sand, but instead it clacked on a rainbow colored slab of crystal. "Let the catwalk begin." She uttered as she continued to walk, with each step the crystal walkway produced under her feet like her own little stage on top of the sand. She made her way to the group, raising her soul essence and upon arriving introduces herself. "The queen has arrived." She then turned her vision to the boy, "Awww is some on one upset? Johnathan is it? I suggest you resheath your weapon. Don't you know it is frowned upon to hold arms up against you fellow Humoj?"[/Fieldbox]

Mood: Tightly controlled anger
Inventory: ??? Knives (+1 explosive one) + Unconscious Amaya

Judith's gaudy display and announced arrival made Braam's right eyebrow twitch. And again when she used his real name, just like Nereus did at Stratus Hall. Were these upper-ranked assassins complete morons? Did it not occur to them what it meant for him to be using an alias? Or did they really think they could just casually keep using it without the potential for consequence? He wasn't going to be a low-ranking bandit forever. If he wanted to achieve his goal, he needed to be not only stronger, but have more authority. And given what he'd seen and heard of them so far, apparently it wasn't very hard to become a high-ranking leader. "I believe you are mistaken. My name is Braam." He spoke in a firm voice and glanced at the other assassins, making a pointed gesture of staring at one's weapon and said, "And I am well aware, but you will have to bear with me, considering the circumstances. If my fellow Humoj will sheath their weapons, I will do the same."

In the span of a few breathes, Braam's brain worked furiously to understand what was going on. Why were they here and arresting him? He glanced at the unconscious girl in his arm and corrected himself: after Amaya? He thought back to what she said when she was venting and wondered if that had anything to do with it. Did someone pick a fight with her? She didn't seem to be hurt, so it must not have actually started, but then, why were the Speaker assassins so upset? He hadn't heard anything from his place on the beach, beyond the cove, and considered it a wonder he'd even heard Amaya, screaming notwithstanding. Judith had yet to tell him what was going on, so he repeated his question, "What is going on here? Why are you after Amaya? And me now, I suppose."
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
[fieldbox=Azami Ito, red, solid]Location: Sango Headquarters, Hallway
Mood: Childish, Happy, aware
Inventory: 2,000 urd, cell phone

Azami giggled at her friend's attempt to not act surprised, [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]"Well let's go!"[/BCOLOR] She took Reila's hand and started to lead her on a hunt through the building, giggling the entire time, [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]"Arria! Poopyhead! Where are you?"[/BCOLOR] They checked a few public spaces before Azami realized something, [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]"Wait, we can just call them."[/BCOLOR] She let go of Reila's hand and pulled out her phone, "I'll call Arria first." She scrolled down to Arria's number in her phone and hit call before putting it to her ear.
[BCOLOR=#00ffff]"What do you want?"[/BCOLOR] Arria replied, irritated.
Azami squeaked happily, [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]"Yay, you picked up! Where are you? I wanna go play!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ffff]"Just outside the headquarters, I'm here with Elijah."[/BCOLOR]
Azami giggled, [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]"Yay I don't have to call poopyhead! We'll be right there."[/BCOLOR] She hung up and took Reila's hand again, [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]"Let's go!"[/BCOLOR] Azami led her friend out the main doors of the complex and quickly spotted them. She let go of Reila so she could wave, [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]"Arria! Poopyhead! There you are!"[/BCOLOR] Azami smiled and skipped over to them, [BCOLOR=#ff99cc]"We looked everywhere for you, well not everywhere, but a few places. Anyhu let's go play!"[/BCOLOR][/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Lea
[fieldbox= Orion Lotus, Purple]
Mood: dirty
Inventory: Cellphone, shower stuff, then spear and book

Orion cranked out a number of push ups before he was joined by his roommate. Orion stopped talking to himself but continued his push ups. Interestingly enough the young man began speaking to him, which gave him something to focus on as he continued. While it was true that they were on a cold mountain, it wasn't as cold as a where they trained. What was new information was the garden that the Dorm allegedly had. As the man left he introduced himself as Kimirou. As the door closed Orion fell to the floor with a quiet thud. Slowly he sat up and rubbed his arms. Clearly this shower wasn't about to happen so he grabbed his shirt and went into the bed room. He made a mental note that privacy was most likely to be an issue so he left what little belongings he had on the center of the bed he claimed with the letter of promotion on top. After throwing his shirt back on he grabbed his book and his spear and headed for the door. He patted his pocked to make sure he had his cell phone before he went out the door.

Once out of the building he let out a sigh, just to see if he could see his breath. Naturally he could and he wasn't too happy about it. He made his way to out of the residential area quietly out into the forested area that was covered in snow. It was almost fascinating to him that a forest thrived in the cold weather. He didn't wander to far, but was able to find several herbs that he was able to identify and harvest. He wanted to practice his ability as had wasn't able to train much over the month, however at the same time he wanted to train with his spear as he wasn't able to train with his own either. It was a lovely crossroad. He knelt down and put his hand to the floor and with a surge of energy caused the grass beneath the frost to shoot up like spikes 6 feet tall. He stood up and brushed te snow off his hand on his pants. Gripping his spear he spun in in his hands a few time to reacclimate himself to its weight but before he could swing it for the first time in weeks his phone buzzed in his pocket. Reaching in and pulling it out he read the mission brief. "monkeys….really?" he rolled his eyes and slipped his phone into his back pocket. The climate here wasn't suitable for banana's but perhaps he could get some bananna's from the garden area Kimirou had mentioned. With a swirl of his spear he cut his way out of the grass he had spiked. It bothered him that it was far from an even stroke however he didn't have time to nitpick. He picked up several of the blades of grass and wove them into a bracelet as he walked. All he would be able to do with them would be to use them as knives, brittle knives but still knives. With one preparation made he went back to the dorm in hopes that his second roommate was out of the shower by now

[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Slayer Yao 11:15, gray, solid] Yao listened as Jexxai went on about being a hormonal teenager. Whilst she talked he snapped his fingers and just like that his cane formed into a chair. Yao sat in it and crossed his legs business style not showing an ounce of an amusement. As she move in closer Yao watched her very closely. She was pouting so it was quite obvious she was a tad upset. "I don't know, I was angry she was promoted before me. SO I was trying to provoke her to spar with me. She doesn't know anything! She didn't even see any of the fighting at Stratus Hall? It's like she doesn't care about all the innocents that died there when she talked about it! Like getting her things was so much more important." She replied. Yao nodded and allowed her to continue. She paced the floor in front of him. Yao rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "I don't get paid to be a counselor. But if that is what helps then I guess I'm one today." He mumbled to himself. She continued, "She called what I did there a temper tantrum while she is throwing one herself? She knows nothing! I watched that small girl use a person as a human shield just to survive! Any assassin on their honor should have done what I did! To kill innocents? She is no assassin of Humoj." That statement struck a nerve within Yao. He gritted his teeth and slammed his fist down on the armrest of his chair. He slowly looked up to face her. "Oh, but I remember you tossing the girl aside. Don't get quiet on me now. So if anything you should examine yourself. These events tonight are inexcusable. This was your second offense, and you dare say you done a good deed by tossing a defenseless girl aside? Perhaps I'm too naive." He slowly stood up from his chair and walked over to her. "You know Jexxai it's a bit of a shame that you have presented yourself like this. I thought you were quite the well-rounded assassin, but I guess I was wrong. You ma'am have a lot to learn about the heart of being an assassin." He stopped just left of her shoulder, "Until you do, you will continue to work by the sweat of your arms and die from the scars of your labor." He added, finishing up his statement. He walked toward the doorway and stopped looking over his shoulder, "I will summon you when I'm ready. I suggest you begin your mission."

He proceeded out the door, heading for his room. He saw Daniel with Silverwolf and stopped. He looked in his direction giving him a signal to release him. Daniel nodded and relieved the assassins. He walked over to Silverwolf and noticed his spiritual pressure was a bit off. Yao smiled and commented, "I will deal with you all when I'm ready. Go home." Yao turned around and proceeded to leave for his home. No doubt he was upset with the trio, but he was in no mood to deal with it at the current moment. Daniel agreed and turned to the girl that had just joined them, "No we've gotten it taken care of Shizuko, We could use you as a witness so stop by my office sometime tomorrow to grab a statement." With that, he went his own direction and vanished into the night. Yao had decided to hop buildings to get to his room. He was almost there until out the corner of his eyes he saw Judith and some other assassins. He was going to ignore it but being the assassin on watch he decided to take a peek in to check on things. He walked up just in time to hear Braam say, "What is going on here? Why are you after Amaya? And me now, I suppose." He walked up slowly and decided to chime in, "Well, good evening Jonathan or better yet Braam. I understand your frustrations, but the proper question should be what am I doing wrong?. So, the moment you put down your weapon will be the second I answer your questions. What say you Mr. Redman I see this going nowhere fast." Yao opened his palm and from the ground rose his cane. He leaned on it awaiting a response. [/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Kehinde Akachi, purple, solid]

League: Komenco
Inventory:

*Press Play*
Kehinde finished up his well-deserved shower, He figured later he'd go out and train on his Konsido and sorts downstairs in the indoor training complex. The shower made Kehinde feel a whole lot better. To him, cleanliness was next godliness. He dried himself off, put on deodorant, etc and threw his clothes on. Just before he stepped out he sprayed just a hint of lavender then exited the bathroom with his shower bag. As he was exiting he felt his phone vibrate inside his shower bag. He placed the bag on the island in the kitchen and went in to retrieve his phone. He pulled it out to see it was from the Komenco Mission Dept. "Oh, great a mission about monkeys. I guess." He mumbled to himself. He rolled his eyes and put the phone back in his bag. He looked around and noticed no one was around. "Where did everybody go?" He shrugged and started for the room. Before he entered the room he grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

The moonlight beamed through the curtains, gliding along the carpet, flirting with the couch. "What a nice moonlight tonight, If I wasn't so tired Id say lets go out." Kehinde went and placed his belonging neatly down on his nightstand. He placed his phone on the charger, put his shower bag in his drawer, pulled out his assassin's weekly and placed it on the bed for when he hits the sheets. "Might as well get dinner going. I'm famished." After Kehinde finished up, he started back for the kitchen. He stopped at the stove and started it up, 'Click...click..click....woof', a pretty blue flame came about. "I wonder what everyone would like." Kehinde walked over to the fridge and to his surprise it was fully stocked. "Wow...these people make sure were prepared." He mumbled. Hanging off the top shelf was a grocery order plan for anyone who wanted there things delivered. "I think we should partake into this. That way we won't have to bother going to the store." Kehinde took it out and set it on the kitchen table to review later. Also in there was an already made meal. "Ha! I don't even have to cook." Kehinde pulled it out, attached to it was a note.

"Congratulations on your accomplishment first nights meal has been prepared by Delia's food by the bay. For future use, we are open between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm. Closed at 12 on the weekend for delivery please call 212-555-6078."

Kehinde smiled, "Oh well that was nice of them." He continued to pull it out and set it on the Kitchen counter. He left the stove top on in case he thinks up something to go with the meal. He turned on the oven to warm up the food. While the stove was warming up Kehinde decided to walk over to the window to get a good view of the moon. As he approached it he slid open the curtains. They had a great view, right off the mountain was a vast forest. The moonlight shined on the tree tops. If you looked closely you could see the nocturnal creatures going on about their everyday lives. He sighed and took in the beautiful sight until something caught his eye. Kehinde squinted in an attempt to make out the strange figure. The figure was moving so fast he couldn't keep up with his eyes. It looked like it was a female, could have been a male, but he knew it wasn't someone from the league. Kehinde stepped out to get a closer look, when he did the figure turned around and gave Kehinde a look that sent a chill down his spine. They locked eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Before he knew it the figure was gone. Kehinde stood there frozen unsure what to do. Who was that? Where did they come from was all he was thinking. Kehinde quickly ran into the room to grab his phone. He had to inform someone before the intruder got too far away.​
[/fieldbox]

Mood: Still angry, also irritated
Inventory: Unchanged

Yao's voice cut through the tense silence that formed shortly after Braam repeated his question. Yet another use of his old name made his brow twitch again, but at least Speaker Yao seemed to correct himself. The continued lack of answers might have made Braam angrier if Yao weren't speaking in a calm, far more reasonable tone than Judith had used before. He reminded himself that Yao had a reputation for being more reasonable than some of the other Speakers, and that things probably weren't going to devolve any further. So after taking a deep breath and forcing himself to relax, Braam's dagger vanished back into his sleeve. He half-turned in a deliberate motion that let him focus on Yao while putting Judith in his peripheral vision, a very deliberate movement. "My apologies, Speaker Yao. If it is possible, I would like to move this conversation somewhere less exposed. Amaya is going to get sick in her current state."

He started to move forward, shifting Amaya so she rested in both his arms again. Her wet clothes had soaked into his own shirt, and left him feeling decidedly uncomfortable. The lower-ranked assassins around him hesitated at his approach, but eased off and put their weapons away as well, turning to Yao for further orders. Braam could, in theory, give them an order as a Bandit rank, but with Yao - and Judith, he supposed - he might end up stepping on their authority. Not that he respected Judith's authority anyway. The only thing that she inspired in him thus far was contempt. And right now, he was more concerned with the well-being of his teammate.
[/fieldbox]

• Love
[fieldbox=Amaya Mikazuki, blue, solid]
[Location: Beach front]
[Mood; Drifting]
[Interaction: Nobody]
Amaya was floating in a sea of black. Or was it ink? It was sticky and seemed to be pasted onto her whole body to where she couldnt move. There were voices, but they were distant. So very, very distant. Could they see her? Probably, but she couldnt see them.

Fear mad her heart jump. Was she dead? Had the ocean sucked her into its abyss, sending her careening down her scattered thoughts? Had she become a star? She was in a black fog that didnt seem to have an end. She wanted to open her eyes, but her lids wouldnt respond. Nothing would respond. Her muscles refused to obey the signals her brain was sending out in a desperate attempt to move.

No. She wasnt floating. The voices were getting closer, but they were still blurred slurrs of speech. She wanted to cry out for help, but the ink was in her throat, too.

No. Her head was resting against something hard, firm. Comforting. Her fingers twitched. She was coming down from the haze, but it still stuck to her like glue. Somebody was carrying her.

Oh God. Had she been captured? No, no, no. Assassins didnt get captured. She had to get out. Amaya groaned and managed to lift her arm, trying to grab the dagger in her belt, to bring the blade up and reach the heart of her captor, but the strength she managed to sap out was gone. Her arm fell weakly to her side, and she let out another groan.

It was at this point Amaya realized how cold she was. Christ, her bones felt like ice. She started to shiver. She was going to freeze to death in this man's arms. Atleast she would die noble. Was it noble? She had sobbed like a child in front of a man she didnt know, and now was captured and about to die. I guess it was noble. If she was captured and made it back to the Humoj base, they would surely shun her. Cast her out. Assassins never got captured.

Her eyes flickered under their lids, and it took a great effort to pry them over. Gods, it felt like they were pasted shut. They were crusted in salt and water and they burned against the wind as she opened them. She managed a glimpse of her capture before they shuttered closed again, and the black wave washed her away.

Braam?

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Lair of the Pirates 11:35, maroon, solid]"

We have report that she was spotted sir." The messenger stormed in. The man looked at him with a serious look then slammed his fist down. "Did they make out who it was?" He replied. "No sir, she said she was out before he could make her out." The messenger responded, hanging on the door. He nodded, and sent him off. The messenger nodded back and attempted to close the door, "No leave it open," The man gestured, "I'm right behind you." He sat in his chair for a minute to think. "Almost caught huh?" He thought to himself. He got up and proceeded out the door, closing it behind him. He began proceeding down the hall. As he was walking he passed by CaSandra's cell. He stopped, "My darling you look a bit rough. You should freshen up." He commented. He signaled for two guards to come retrieve her. "Wouldn't want my wife looking roughed up." He added. CaSandra quickly retorted, "I'm not your wife you sick bastard." He put his hand towards the guards to stop them, "Oh I'm sorry soon to be wife. You might as well suck it up because you really have no choice in the matter." He replied in a calm tone. CaSandra, as if she couldn't get enough responded, "Oh I don't? Well we'll see...When the assassins come they are going to......" He interrupted her, "There going to what? I'm not sure they are even still alive hun. After we left I made sure that they wouldn't be a problem anymore." He chuckled. CaSandra looked at him with hatred and disgust. She didn't want to believe it, but she didn't know who to believe. Her thoughts were interrupted, "Now lets get you all cleaned up." The man added gesturing for his guards to come. "How dare you! Nothing better have not happened to them." She barked. He once again stopped his guards, "Ohhhhhh....attitude, You keep this up and I'll be sure to gut you sorry ass out and send your insides to your father in the mail. I hope you understand." He countered walking away. CaSandra instantly held her silence in fear of the words he said. The guards came in to retrieve her and take her to get cleaned up.

The man walked down the hall only to be met by his messenger. "This way sir." He followed him as he guided him to the conference room. "Report?" The messenger nodded, "Yes, the assassins seem to be training themselves. Eliza stopped by each league. One of which she created a diversion to see what the response time was," The man interjected, "And what was the response time?" The messenger stopped, "I was getting to that sir, The response time was about 5 minutes from the time of the diversion." The man nodded in approval, "What else did Eliza pick up? Is she even here yet?" He asked. The messenger shook his head and continued walking, "Not yet, she's en route. Umm, we also noticed that they have one ranked official during the evening hours. No word on their abilities or anything, but definitely something to watch of course." The messenger finished stopping just before the conference room, handing the man a briefcase. "There waiting for you in there. I'm sure they want to discuss your plans are going forward." The man nodded and chuckled, "Well, of course. Bring the League of Assassins to their knees. Plain and simple." He opened the door and was about to walk in but stopped, "Oh, and send some people to aid Eliza. She may need it being spotted could get her killed." He added, entering in the conference room.

The messenger nodded, "I'm already a step ahead of you sir. I'll show you I'm a worthy ally." He mumbled to himself. He put his finger to his ear and spoke, "Prepare yourself boys Ms.Liza needs help getting out unnoticed." White noise came back as he awaited a response. "Consider it done, I hope I don't ruin my clothes this time around." The team responded. The messenger scurried to the control center. Once he was there he uploaded pinpointed her location by Gps and uploaded an escape route for Eliza to use. "Them assassin aren't ready to deal with us." He chuckled. [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Shizuko, blue, solid]Location: Humoj Base, training facilities roof → base exterior
League: Unio Humoj
Mood: Disappointed → Calm
Inventory: 30,000 urd, pack of menthol cigarettes, lighter.

Shizuko quietly nodded in response to what her superior had said before leaving the roof. She sighed as she made her way through the training facilities I want another cigarette, but I also want to go to bed. She decided to have another cigarette and calm herself down a bit.

After she lit her mint flavored cancer stick she decided to pull out her phone to check for messages from one of her many crushes. She was disappointed when she didn't find any, but also a little relieved because it meant that she hadn't missed anything. I should ask one of them out, she shrugged off the thought, knowing that her work would get in the way unless she pursued one with a fellow assassin. She sighed when she realized that offering to be a witness would keep her from finding a job, "Ah well, I don't need the money right now, and I'll be helpful anyway." She noticed that the coal of her cigarette was close to the filter and put it out as she began her trek to her room.[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.