(NL)Ninja Verse: End of a Golden Age. [Open]

Will make a CS Later, as I am confined to my phone for the next few hours.

Can I have minor manipulation of time?

(I.e. Pausing of it, rewinding a few seconds.)

@The Silver Paladin
Well that is open to interpretation... and it could be a chakra hog... slowing time or highting your perception would take more chakra the slower you go, stoping time would be a lot, then rewinding it... you could only do it once in a great while, and it would be like your last effort to save a life.

Assuming he had the 8 gates he would have to use one each time he wanted to rewind time, basically 9 times, first one wastes what you already have on hand. You can stop time about 18 times... using the 8 gates... or a combination there of... But time is a touchy subject... if you rewind time, and suddenlt drop to the ground before your next attack should have happened you have temporal mechanics issues, with paradoxes.

Be better if you could see faster, or ramp your nerves and brain function up :3

I also see you are a fate fan. :3

So finally getting back to this...

Sorry, but I'll have to decline. It doesn't really grab my attention and I'm too busy to start another RP right now.

@Kaga-kun your account scares me! Also @Zetophi for my character I was going to let him be able to manipulate metal (iron) inside his body to strengthen parts of his body (like the armament Haki in one piece!)

@Kaga-kun
Very well, also stop scaring honey...

I just haven't got round to it @Kaga-kun but you signature is frightening!

I just haven't got round to it @Kaga-kun but you signature is frightening!

Ooooh just wait till you see it in context. :P

Anywho I should probably bounce out if I don't intend on joining. o.o

@Honey what do we do with you? *Has a cake*

@Zetophi give me cake! Also could you answer my question please! :D

@Honey I thought I did, I said yes, it is called Metal Release... Fire, Metal, Water or have a KG which frees up your Chakra nature.

@Zetophi for my character I was going to let him be able to manipulate metal (iron) inside his body to strengthen parts of his body (like the armament Haki in one piece!)

I appreciate the invite, but I'm GMing two RPs and creating a third. ^^' I must respectfully decline.

@AceSorcerer Why not join mine instead of making one, and invite the people you would have invited here instead :3
We can be friends :3

@Honey Major problem, you ether have to have a Iron rich diet, or iron dust on you... know what I am saying? Using your own Iron would be bad... for your health, how about Iron Sand? :3 Or be a Techno Ninja :3

But if you are using your own blood I would say, Yang(Body/Physical), Fire, and Earth, or a KG that basically allows you to pull the metal right from the ground.

Would you mind answering if this roleplay is set in modern times or in the past? It'd be greatly appreciated! :)

@ResistingTheEnlightened

It is set in a modern times, so yes people can have guns, not that they will be much use though against the ninja.

Ninja normally don't use guns, and Ninja also care normally to stay hidden anyways.

Alright, thanks. Just wanting to make sure, because reading over the sign ups it looked like a Fantasy roleplay and not a ModFan x3 Thanks for answering, have a nice day!