(NL)Ninja Verse: End of a Golden Age. [Open]

@Honey
Then go with it, but still default skill is to turn all metal into sand like substance... that way you would never need to carry a freaking gourd. Also ground detection of metal is nice...

You have to have a base to your skills... like detection of the smallest amounts of metal... I guess you could be a dick and be able to detect Iron in other people and kill them that way... but that might be highly close range thing where you have to remain close or in direct contact.

Your Jutsu doesn't work on Earth, it works on Metal's and Metal Alloys, hence Sand and Mud would hold nothing for you... Your KG could be a Metal Release basically, that allows you to actually use Metal as a Element, and perform, Something like, 'Blazing Metal Style, 1000 Needles!!!!', 'Smelting Style, Metal Purification Jutsu!', and/or even 'Ninja Art, Metal Rending Jutsu!'

Last edited:
Anyone else?

I'll get working on the one I was going to send you, and I'll just throw it in here..... give me like 20 mins and I should have it up.

@CrowOkatagi
I think you have plenty of time, since we haven't even gone active yet.

@CrowOkatagi
Little busy trying to think of a RP :3 so many ideas AHHH!!!!!!!!!

6r5Fqtk.jpg

(yes get used to large images with me)
Name:
Meijin

Gen:
F

Village:
Death

Rogue Ninja

Clan:
Toshin

Chakra Nature:
Yin, Yang, Fire

Jutsu:
Dance of the deadly blade
Screams of the Dead

Hiden:
Soul consumption of recently passed away

Bloodline Jutsu(KG):
The horn that makes dead walk among us

History/Bio:
Meijin was a very odd child, always visiting the graveyard, always watching the dead, unmoving bodies.
The Elder found it odd, told her to stay away from the corpses, but of course she would not listen.

In her coming of age (18) she was a fully fledged Ninja, she choose to pick jobs that included murder, killing people, she loved it, the screams when she tore them apart slowly, the pain, the agony she inflicted, it fullfilled her and as such her performance was rather related to her own pleasure. Regardless, the elder taught her their hiden, one of the worst mistakes they could have done. She would not only torture her victims, she would now also consume them whole, this of course does not come without a price, the souls of those she consumed surround her, screaming for release, screaming for vengeance, it was maddening for her neighbours, friends and soon one suicided. The elders soon after discovered the origin of her, the Toshin Clan, a believed to have been long extincted clan.

They would attempt to assassinate, something she anticipated, instinctively.
She tortured the elder, ripping every peace of information from their knowledge about the Toshin out of them and then, she would make them walk, walk as her slaves, she commanded them to terminate the village, a task that never succeeded. And by the time everybody realized what actually had happened she had already disappeared.

Rumors say that a strange woman has been sighted in the surroundings of the leaf village...

@Honey
I would like to put your char on the list too :3

I am getting to it.......

I am still trying to finish up the one for leaf, so I'll try to get it done ASAP

cooldude-1.jpg

Name: Azuki Nome Toru

Gen: Male

Village: Leaf

Clan: Toru

Chakra Nature: Yin/Yang, Earth, Crystal

Jutsu: Basic Ninjutsu
Genjutsu
Barrier Ninjutsu
Advanced Taijutsu

Hiden: (I'll need help with this one......)

Bloodline Jutsu(KG):
Crystal-Rock Release - The Toru clan's KG, known for it's strength all around. Using a combination of crystal and rock, it's molded into many things, weapons, body fortifications, practically unlimited possibilities. Up to this point, only one Toru from every generation has had the power to use it, occasionally there is a second.

History/Bio:
Azuki grew up training his mind and body to their fullest extent. When he wasn't at the academy, he was working on solidifying his defensive techniques. The last year he was at the academy, he discovered is ability to use his family's KG, and that gave him immense reign over the clan, it having marked him as the heir. After that point, he began to use the Crystal-Rock release for most of his non-academy training, having it spike from his foot to climb easier, along his arms to strengthen his defense. Almost anything he had trained to do, he worked at being able to do it with the KG under his father's careful eye.

((Hope that's good, though I need help with the one thing))

Reactions: RightBrain
I like it :3