(NL)Ninja Verse: End of a Golden Age. [Open]

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm going to have to pass. I'm really busy and can't do to many rp's atm. Sorry!

You have watched Naruto right?

@Silverdawn
What is so confusing.

________
Basic
Name:
Clan:
Appearance:

------------------------
What affinit do you have? and tell us of some of your moves.

Chakra Nature:(Up to 3)
Jutsu: (Just a Example, we don't need the damn list)
Hiden: (Jutsu that isn't KG but kept in a clan, or a secret)
Bloodline Jutsu(KG): (if you have one... only something your clan can do)

Your history.
History/Bio:

@Honey
Yes I love the show... nearly as much as I love Bleach or TTGL.

@Silverdawn
Jutsu: your ninja arts, most people can do these too :3
Hiden: again jutsu anyone finding out could do, but... your clan keeps it a secret, on how exactly it is done.
KG: Jutsu unuque to your family... no one can copy it... like a sharingan.

o.o Zetophi... Your name sounds very familiar, but I think I've forgotten where I know you from.

Is it possible to be able to manipulate metal?

Kekkei Genkai (血継限界, Literally meaning: Bloodline Limit) are abilities passed down genetically within specific clans. It's possible for a shinobi to have more than one of these abilities. Kekkei genkai abilities that work via the user's eye are called dōjutsu. Other kekkei genkai include mixing one type of elemental chakra with another, creating a new one unique to the users, which is usually impossible for normal ninja, or other bodily manipulations that are usually unachievable by normal standards.

@Honey
Of course it is...

The Steel Release (鋼遁, Kōton, Viz: Steel Style) is a combined nature transformation kekkei genkai. It is unknown what elements this nature entails.

Last edited:
@Kaga-kun no saddly.
You want to play?

I don't have a ton of time to read the OP at the moment, so I'll get back to you on that later. Unfortunately though I might not have enough free time to join another RP right now, so... we'll see. I'll take a look at the OP later tonight.