nights lit by mage light

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"deflect it " he said calmly "try and figure a way to not only stop my attacks but to send it back" Sky closed his eyes and sent several more light balls flying at him one after the other

"I don't know ??" He said. "I havnt worked on defence really!" He dodged each of the lights coming at him.

"exactally!! and you'll run out of stamina before I run out of mana" he shot a few more at him "in real life you wont have time to think or concentrate" he sent a few more "some times you have to conjure new spells on the spot" and a few more "first send out a shield "he sent a few more again

[Sry I was busy thought the day ]

"Sometimes I just think u like seeing me dance around Sky " -.- he said. "Umm... Shield?" He said focusing his energy in front of him hoping it would block

Sky smirked 'nooo~ I would never~" he grinned and he saw a faint shield forming "its not strong enough!" one shot right at him and got past the shield but dispersed before it hit Jaxx

Jaxx's eyes widened then he burst out in dance again! "That was awesome! First try!" He smiled widely.

sky stopped and narrowed his eye "are you stupid?? I stopped it from hitting you your shield wasn't strong enough to deflect it"

Jaxx's eyes narrowed. Then he suddenly tackled Sky to the ground. "YOU SAVED MAH LIFE" he said dramatically and bear hugged him.

Sky's eyes widened hugely and he squirmed and tried to push him off 'stop it idiot!!!" he made a small noise of frustration "like I would actually put a low level mage like you in actual danger!!"

"Ooohh i get it! U like meh!" ;3 he said teasingly, secretly hoping it was true. He still didnt let go.

Shy scowled "no way in hell!! your 300 years to early!!" he pushed at him " my ass would be on the line if you got hurt!!"

Jaxx grabbed his wrists and pinned them down. He put his legs on either side of him. "I pinned u down" he chuckles and looked down at Sky, straight in his eyes.

Sky's eyes widened a bit and he froze staring up at Jaxx stunned for a good few minutes before he closed his eyes and whispered 'get off"

"Naw i don wanna." Jaxx said smirking. "I rather like this position. Don't you?". He leaned his face closer.

Skyreacher's eye twitched and he was able to regain his composure and used a pule of majic to throw Jaxx off of him and stood brushing himself off "no I don't''

"Hey that wasn't nice!" Jaxx said. "..playing hard to get " he laughed

Skyreacher rolled his eyes "keep dreaming brat"

"Awww your meany butt head!" Jaxx said. "Now lets get on with the lesson!" :3

Sky sighed angrily "brat' he sent several more light ball flying at him

This time Jaxx was prepared, and focused his energy into a sheild that blocked the light balls and sent them flying back at Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.