nights lit by mage light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky twitched a bit "i'm not adorable!! I'm a strong mage idiot!!"

"Strong mages can be adorable still" he argued. Sky to him, was adorable.

Sky rolled his eyes 'i'm not suppose to be adorable i'm supposed to be strong and feared"

"You're still adorable in my eyes" ^3^ Jaxx said, partially to annoy him, and partially because he thought so.

[anything in particular you want my character to do? Any ideas or just keep trying to get sky to give in?]

Sky sighed angrily "if that's all your going to talk about just go home" he shook his head

[umm there's nothing I can think of right now but I'll try and think of something]

[k]
"You want to come over?" He asked Sky. Maybe he could make a move then..

Sky sighed and shook his head "what would be the point of that??"

"Uhh to relax? Idk" he said then laughed. Sky was all about work, and it amused him.

sky sighed and shook his head "being around you i'm always on the job~"

sky sighed "fine... bit any funny business and i'm out"

"Yay!" Jaxx said happily dragging him to his house.

-fast forward-
They arrive at his one story home, simple but nice. Jaxx liked it that way. "How do you like it?" He asked when they walked inside.

Sky paused thinking "its a lot different then I expected from you"

"How so?" He asked. Taking his shoes off by the door.

sky took his own shoes off "I figured you'd be living the high life"

"I prefer simple." He shrugged. "Would you like something to drink or eat?" He offered

Sky paused "some tea please ' he looked around curiously

"Ok" he said talking into the kitchen. He came back a few minutes later with a glass of tea in his hand for Sky. "Here ya go" he said handing it to him.

Sky smiled and took a sip sighing happily 'thank you ' he nodded a bit 'this place...isn't half bad"

Jaxx smiled proudly. "Thanks.i bought it with my own money too." He worked hard for it, And it payed off. He had a place to stay, and call his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.