Nightfall Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IC thread is up but for some reason nobody is posting

I know and I tagged everyone that was accepted...

I was trying to wait for other people to post. :\ If no one wants to, may I?

I'll be posting tonight, by the end of Saturday, I promise. Sorry, I've been horribly busy this past week.

GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS

• Name: Ellis Prehn
  • Alias/Stage Name: Finn Amor
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian
  • Where are you from: New York City
  • Sexuality: Heterosexual
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

• Height: 6'0
  • Hair Color: Dark brown
  • Eye Color: Hazel
  • Distinguishing Marks: Always wears a tie and has a scar on his left shoulder
  • Realistic Photo
    images
  • Strengths: he is very intelligent. If something needs to be figured out, then he tends to be the problem solver. He is also relatively fit, but not muscular. Just very lean.
  • Weaknesses: He doesn't apply his intelligence to things that don't interest him. He also has trouble keeping friends, because he always worries he is bothering them. He is a bit of a loner type.
  • More: he dresses overly formal because he also has a bit of an ego and thinks he should try and look better than everyone else.
MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

• Current Goal/Purpose : To become a world famous author or poet
  • Aspirations: to become a bestselling author and a known name in households
  • Hobbies: he plays piano and obviously writes
  • Talents: He can solve Rubik's puzzles, knows Latin, and can juggle!
  • Inabilities: Can't keep lasting relationships
  • Fears: Death, spiders, closed spaces
  • General personality: Despite not being the best with relationships, Ellis is typically pretty easy to get along with. He likes to make jokes and get people to laugh, and always has something to say in conversations. However, he has a lot of trouble with one on one relationships and forming close friends. He is basically that guy you like to have at the party, but you never get to know him very well.
HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Ellis comes from a relatively wealthy family. His dad was the CEO of an oil company, but as you can probably guess…there isn't much oil in New York. So he always had to fly to other states to for business, but his wife loved New York so that is where they decided to keep their home and raise their family. So growing up, Ellis was mostly raised by his mother and when he first started taking up writing she was always extremely supportive of him. His father thought it was pointless, but never really had much say in the matter as he was almost never around.

When he was thirteen there was a fire in his house that caused the whole place to burn down. He got a nasty burn on his left shoulder that left a permanent scar there. Other than that, he didn't end up getting too hurt. His mother, on the other hand, had inhaled too much smoke and passed away from complications after the fire. This caused Ellis to go into a severe depression. His father, also being depressed, chose to work even more to try and get himself through it while leaving his son to be raised by servants he could hire. This has caused resentment to be built up towards his father. His deep love for his mother influenced his pen name. Finn Amor. This is his version of finis vitae sed non amoris, "The end of life, not of love." Meaning that despite his mother being dead that he will still always think of her and love her.

Reactions: JaneXJeff
Accepted just make sure to get that history but you can go on ahead and jump in. We need more people replying to this

withdrawn

Attachments

• boxer2.jpg
    boxer2.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 3
  • boxer1.jpg
    boxer1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Alyssa Moore
"I see thing and keep quiet about them... and I understand of what you've gone through.."

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14613-1403020544-9.gif

GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
Name
Alyssa Moore
Alias/Stage Name
Ally
Occupation
None
Ethnicity
American
Where are you from
New York, USA
Sexuality
Straight

tumblr-maiqb7g6pf1rt2432-amtv4ugeibdw.gif

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Height
5'0
Hair Color
Blue(Dyed), Dark Brown (Natural Hair color)
Eye Color
Dark Brown
Distinguishing Marks
Tattoo with the words "Wallflower" on the back of her neck
Strengths
-Fast runner
-Smart
-Angel voice
-Flexible
-Good at Taekwondo
Weaknesses
-Physically weak
-Near sighted
More
-She has a small frame and is quite chubby for someone like her.
-Always has a habit of putting her head down like an obedient kid

tumblr_ma35mkOKCG1qgm616o1_500_large.gif

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
Current Goal/Purpose
Too many goals (WIP)
Aspirations
Over come her stage-fright and sing inspirational song that can make people happy and inspire them.
Hobbies
-Singing
-Reading fanfictions
-Listening to good music
-Play Violin
Kinglos-1-8-Ebony-Fitted-Solid-Wood-font-b-Colored-b-font-Cartoon-font-b-Violin.jpg
Talents
-Singing and Cooking
Inabilities
-Drawing
Fears
To be unnoticed by everyone, as is she wasn't there and as if she never existed.
General Personality
She is what her parents and relatives call a "Wallflower". She never conversed with anyone outside her family treeline and doesn't have the courage to talk to people and instead hid by the sea of people. Ally is naturally an extremely shy person. When approached, she might feel at first but once gets comfortable, she's actually just an innocent kid with a wide imagination. Everything around her is like a playground when she's alone and talks in a Victorian or sing song voice too, but she just reveal them to the closest people unless she's accidentally caught. When that happens, she'll most likely avoid that person for days. Anyways, she's very trusting and a secret keeper too. She gets curious and cares for people

large.gif

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
Ever since childhood, Alyssa was Home schooled by her father, who was a scientist and mathematician. While her mother, who works at a cafe, taught her how to play the violin. Her parents were caring and smart. They made sure she was a good child until she became 8. That's when she first gone to school.

But unfortunately they ignored her. Some saying she was weird and no one wanted to become friends with her. This continued until she became a teen. And that's when she met her mother's brother Uncle Draven. A scary and intimidating 48 year old military general with a humorous and outgoing persona. He actually taught her taekwondo and secretly taught her how to sing when she found out her true voice at 13 years old........

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my starter up for Jennifer! Sorry about the horribly long wait, hope everything is in order. If I messed up anywhere let me know so I can fix it! ♥

I don't know if it's just my phone or if anyone else sees it but it's cutting off the lines

I don't know if it's just my phone or if anyone else sees it but it's cutting off the lines
Sometimes that happens. Usually when I refresh the page it goes away. But, I've gone ahead and added a spoili at the end of my posts that I've edited all my fancy coding out of. That should allow you to read my post without any problems.

GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
Name
Juliette Almond
Alias/Stage Name
Jules, Li
Occupation
She works at the local Cafe.
Ethnicity
English
Where are you from
London, England.
Sexuality
Straight
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Height
5'2"
Hair Color
Dyed red, Natural colour is Brown
Eye Color
Blue
Distinguishing Marks
Tattoo of a Butterfly on her left wrist and a Bird on her forearm, Nose piercing.
butterfly%2520wrist%2520tattoos.JPG

tatouage-hirondelle-belle-poignet-femme.jpg

Realistic Photo
images
d08c19214121f83997197552e4a791a5.jpg

4fea74e184b7da391bcaacd7782e2bd3.jpg
large.jpg

f5e1631aa7_92736869_o2.jpg
red-hair-back-3-more--large-prf-1333377704.jpg

Strengths
She has a big heart, and will help anyone in need. She's a sweetheart, and prefers peace over war or fighting.
Weaknesses
Her body is limited due to her disease, and sometimes she finds it hard to get out of bed in the morning. She's a happy person, and part of the reason she's happy is probably because she knows things could be a lot worse.
More
She has a duckling named Spot.
cute-duckling-400x430.jpg

pin52d16e7c263c4.jpg

duckling-swim-03-2395.jpg

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
Current Goal/Purpose
To help others in need. To overcome her fears and become a better person.
Aspirations
To become a Doctor one day, and be able to cure people of ailments. To become an advocate for the message; "You, are not your disease. Don't let it control your life, when there's so much more out there to be seen."
Hobbies
Every saturday she comes to Rosewell hospital, And she spends time with the children there.
Not just the cancer patients, But all of the children with diseases that live there.
She too, Has a disease. She's come to terms with it, But it still hurts her.
Because of this disease, She spends a lot of time in pain, And she has depression, but it's under control.
She appreciates a good video game, and on her off-days she curls up on the couch and plays various zombie shooters all day long.
Talents
She's good at singing, but she isn't looking to pursue a career in entertainment.
She's quite smart, and appreciates when others don't judge her by her cover.
Inabilities
Because of said disease, she has trouble walking sometimes. She also has pain in her body, and takes medicines for it. She hopes that one day she will be able to do things that she wants, including becoming a Doctor and helping others.
Fears
Stage fright, Fear of spiders and dark spaces.
General personality
She's not the spoiled-rich-kid kind of girl. In fact, she's the opposite.
She's a nerdy, Shy, Scared but cool girl who wont fail to make a sarcastic remark or comment.
She has walls ten feet high, And she rarely lets anybody in.
Her parents are the family that is the biggest producer and processor of Almonds.
Hence, Her last name.
She can be rude, Mean, Judgemental and elated if you get on her bad side.
But if she had any friends, She'd protect them more than anything.
She enjoys cuddling in winter, cozy oversized sweaters, kisses in the rain, a good book, building blanket forts, Staying in bed, melancholic music and Taylor Swift. (And of course Birdy)
Dislikes
Rude or mean people, People who judge others based on their looks, Heavy rock music, Metal music.
HISTORIC BACKGROUND
General History
Juliette Almond. Many know her parents, Many know their wealth. Many have tried to use them for their status.
But nobody knows her.
This year, she's intent on making a name for herself. One that doesn't say, 'Spoiled rich kid.' One that says, 'I can change the world.'
Her dad is the 'Rich CEO' type, with the big CEO office and the glass windows and the I'm-too-busy-for-you aura, and the hot secretary and the personal assistant to his personal assistant. And her mother is the 'Best laywer in town' type, With the big company and the buildboard signs and the four-names-wide on the partners door. Perfect match, Huh?
Her mother and dad are almost always at work, they rarely spoke to Juliette,
Leaving her alone in their three-story house.
Despite all this, She's a rebel nerd. What is that, You ask?
She loves anything school-related, But she's also a rebel.
She's not really the 'popular' girl, but she's not lonely, either. She's good at making friends, but almost always, the people don't want her friendship, they want her money.
She's pushed people away for reasons unknown to them, and herself. She may seem like a spoiled person to you, but if you get to know her you'll find that she's not interested in money. She's interested in making things better for people everywhere.
Her parents and her get along okay, but usually she spends her days alone, or with the children. She's become a sister to them, and she tries her best to do what she can so they can be taken care of.​

Status
Not open for further replies.